BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#171227 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!
Dow average makes three-for-three swap
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
<quoted text>
I noticed that my portfolio is doing fine.

Don't forget to report back on the daily ups-and-downs of the Dow, since you really get off on statistical noise.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171228 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Remain bent over" Obsession, obsession obsession. And bent over for you? Dream on.
Ooookay, you were mentioning, a short time ago, my constant typo, namely my "and" instead of "an". Well, here we go again, you main difficulty resurfaces, oh, may I quote you? "you're next customer is lubing up! " You're next customer? And NOT a typo, you just cannot distinguish between the proper usage of "your" and "You're". Sad. Want to correct me again, loser? How it must suck to be so illiterate.
Seems your worthless azz has the same problem. Example, "you main difficulty". I'm sorry, what were you saying? Now, stfu.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171229 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil pricks are not bound by nations.
Pretty sure he won't make it too long in prison. The prison population frowns on people who prey on the weak.
He's been dead a few days now.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171230 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What did Gen. Betray US expect? You get into bed with Obama and you think the left is in love with you. He is a bigger idiot than I thought.
‘WAR CRIMINAL!’: RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS HARASSED, MOCKED BY NEW YORK COLLEGE STUDENTS / Sep. 11, 2013 / Becket Adams
For instance, check out this video posted to YouTube Monday of multiple City University of New York students hounding and heckling former CIA director retired Gen. David Petraeus as he makes his way to his first class.
The audio is jumbled and it’s difficult to make out what they’re saying, but you can hear shouts of “war criminal!” and “fascist!” clear as a bell.
The retired general never once loses his composure and silently marches ahead to his class.
Again, it’s not entirely clear what, exactly, the CUNY students are trying to accomplish. And based on their disjointed and confused shouting, they may not be sure themselves [Content warning: Video contains multiple profanities]:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/re...
Not sure if the people who wrote this watched the same video.

The students seem to know exactly what they are upset about.

Not one person would stand up for him? THAT is bullshit.

Adultery is not a crime last I checked.

These are just kids taking advantage of an easy target in public. They should hang their collective heads and go home.

RationalState

#171231 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hear your voice on a recording does it sound unlike how you perceived it?
Sorry... I know it isn't the point... Just curious.
Yes it does sound different. But with feedback such as karaoke you can adjust, and it is gratifying when people say "wow" (in a good way)!

That happened to me after doing Gershwin's "Summertime". I was initially hesitant to do it, but what the hey, and surprised myself (just letting go) and everybody else.

With radial tunnel syndrome it is hard to play the piano but voice is really weird. Being over 60 it takes at least 15 minutes to warm the vocal chords up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171232 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply shows how you didn't understand what I was proving, to wit, that Rogue , your buddy-buddy, keeps bombarding with local weather oddities that mean nothing. I was only demonstrating how stupid that is. What a 15-watter you are. How you suck.
Surely, you have and continue to understand why I call you DIM, right? Naw, you're not slow or anything. LMAO (pay attention to the code, Scruff)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171233 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards will claim I'M the racist because I posted this. You think it is not racist for a black person to yell racial slurs and then attack them for no other apparent reason other than the black guy hates white people for being white. Sad, very sad.
Black Man Breaks “Cracker” Bus Passenger’s Face
It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported: <quoted text>
You’re likely not going to see either of these incidents reported in the national media. If Al Sharpton were to weigh in, he’d likely say that there was nothing to protest. The system worked. The assaulters were caught, charged and given a trial and a proper punishment. Justice was done. So, nothing to protest. But Sharpton and Jackson and all the others were protesting the Hispanic-on-Black shooting in Sanford, Florida long before any verdict was reached. Justice was done in that case as well. It’s just that they didn’t like the verdict.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3182/black-man-brea...
If you gave Sharpton a proper enema... he would fit in a matchbox.

It is a damn shame that black Americans don't have social representatives that don't have the word "reverend" in front of their names.

RationalState

#171234 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are you still wearing it on your face? LMAO! Tissue?
Self-Deception.

Only people who live in a dream world call themselves "Justice" even though they are not a judge, never went to law school, and can barely write or understand the English language.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper is only one buying into his self-deception. Sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171235 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
WelbyMentallyDisabled says....
Children shouldn't go to school.
Women belong at home.
Inside Job.
Birther.
Fundamentalist freak show.
Living proof that natural selection is inherently flawed.
Out of millions of sperm cells, YOU managed to somehow reach the destination first.
If you were any slower you would have ended up a muslim.
Well, evolution "is" just a theory, you know?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171236 Sep 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Satan's Triangle - 666
Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican
http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...
668 the neighbor of the beast.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171237 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will happen when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!? Well, what happened 33 years ago when they stopped printer Charter Cash? Stock Market hit the skids, inflation rate and unemployment hit double digits and another recession!!!
Now, you expect that when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, things will continue to grow? Grown up there Jacqueau!
Oh, a little toasty huh up there? I think it hit 86F here today.
What happens when they stop just printing the money they need is called reality.

Fractional reserve banking is a scam.

Anyone with Jr. High School math skills can tell you the same.

It is all pretend. And continuing to do it exponentially worsens the situation.

END the FED.

We don't owe them jack.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171238 Sep 11, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any foreign press who are stationed in Washington DC or New York.
Our American corporate media, both sides, are all friends with people in power and the editors do not allow certain things to get printed or aired.
Thank the LORD for the internet!
And They Will Come For That Next!
==========
I used to have a friend that was a journalist.
He would talk to his colleagues and find out what the were NOT allowed to print.

Every so often he would fill me in.

I am sad to say it, but I become less interested all the time.

RationalState

#171239 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve is just a fable. Not a theory.

BTW, there is a theory of gravity. Is that "just a theory"? Go ahead, jump off a plane without a parachute because it's "just a theory">

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171240 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been dead a few days now.
That is a shame.

Decade of torture for those girls. Few days in jail for him.

I hope they got creative with how he met his end.

RationalState

#171241 Sep 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does sound different. But with feedback such as karaoke you can adjust, and it is gratifying when people say "wow" (in a good way)!
That happened to me after doing Gershwin's "Summertime". I was initially hesitant to do it, but what the hey, and surprised myself (just letting go) and everybody else.
With radial tunnel syndrome it is hard to play the piano but voice is really weird. Being over 60 it takes at least 15 minutes to warm the vocal chords up.
Someone judged my comment "Racy" but since Scrutiny already mentioned his suspicion, it's only a passing comment.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hear your voice on a recording does it sound unlike how you perceived it?
Sorry... I know it isn't the point... Just curious.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171242 Sep 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.(And apparently RACY!)
Not a singer myself. But I do play.

:)

Loose said he/she (sorry never saw any indication of your gender loose) has perfect pitch.

Or at least very close to it.

I was wondering if it was different for those gifted with superb hearing.

RationalState

#171243 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
WelbyMentallyDisabled says....
Children shouldn't go to school.
Women belong at home.
Inside Job.
Birther.
Fundamentalist freak show.
Living proof that natural selection is inherently flawed.
Out of millions of sperm cells, YOU managed to somehow reach the destination first.
If you were any slower you would have ended up a muslim.
"Welby" was a failure in school (and in life). He blames it on the schools.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171244 Sep 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-Deception.
Only people who live in a dream world call themselves "Justice" even though they are not a judge, never went to law school, and can barely write or understand the English language.
<quoted text>
So, you admit you're in denial. You're a little ragghead, aren't ya?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171245 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I wonder...

:)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171246 Sep 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve is just a fable. Not a theory.
BTW, there is a theory of gravity. Is that "just a theory"? Go ahead, jump off a plane without a parachute because it's "just a theory">
Why are there such large gaps in the fossil record? Thank you, be seated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-26 4 min RACE 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,056
amy 12-26 11 min RACE 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Mothra 49,336
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News