BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,821 - 150,840 of 174,666 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is Post 171151 from about seven hours ago. I guess El Jacqueau did not bother to read it.
<quoted text>
Well, how about this one, post number 171190? It's two posts up. What the hell's the matter with you?

I wrote :

Oh no, more bad news for you, Rogue. Two of the three indices are up now. Looks like another bad day for you. Damn Obama. I'm sure you'll eventually get him , but so far your broker's stock market crash is about 10 months late. But, knowing you, if a crash does occur in the future, and it has to one day, can't double since GWB left office and keep rising, you will say your broker was right on, or "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd)even if it happens in 2015, three years late.

And I wrote another one before that one, answering that very post of yours.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Okay, Rogue, here is your post and my response. Comment?

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!
Dow average makes three-for-three swap
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
<quoted text>

My reply :

S&P and Nasdaq both up yesterday and today combined, and DJIA up +200 yesterday and today. Yet, you're able to see doom and gloom in that simply because Obama is president, not because of a very normal 3 for 3 trade. Continue, Rogue, you want something negative on Obama and the dems? You'll find it if you could looking hard enough.

Oh, 88F here today. Hmmm normal is 72F. What do you think?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
<quoted text>
My reply :
S&P and Nasdaq both up yesterday and today combined, and DJIA up +200 yesterday and today. Yet, you're able to see doom and gloom in that simply because Obama is president, not because of a very normal 3 for 3 trade. Continue, Rogue, you want something negative on Obama and the dems? You'll find it if you could looking hard enough.
Hmm, 81F here. Normally about 100F. What do you think Path? Hey, does Qatar have a return policy for the women they sell? Remain bent over, you're next customer is lubing up! Judging by his head attire, I'd say he's just your type!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, 81F here. Normally about 100F. What do you think Path? Hey, does Qatar have a return policy for the women they sell? Remain bent over, you're next customer is lubing up! Judging by his head attire, I'd say he's just your type!
You : "Remain bent over" Obsession, obsession obsession. And bent over for you? Dream on.

Ooookay, you were mentioning, a short time ago, my constant typo, namely my "and" instead of "an". Well, here we go again, you main difficulty resurfaces, oh, may I quote you? "you're next customer is lubing up! " You're next customer? And NOT a typo, you just cannot distinguish between the proper usage of "your" and "You're". Sad. Want to correct me again, loser? How it must suck to be so illiterate.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

P.S. You don't even have one language, ignoramus.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards will claim I'M the racist because I posted this. You think it is not racist for a black person to yell racial slurs and then attack them for no other apparent reason other than the black guy hates white people for being white. Sad, very sad.
Black Man Breaks “Cracker” Bus Passenger’s Face
It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported: <quoted text>
You’re likely not going to see either of these incidents reported in the national media. If Al Sharpton were to weigh in, he’d likely say that there was nothing to protest. The system worked. The assaulters were caught, charged and given a trial and a proper punishment. Justice was done. So, nothing to protest. But Sharpton and Jackson and all the others were protesting the Hispanic-on-Black shooting in Sanford, Florida long before any verdict was reached. Justice was done in that case as well. It’s just that they didn’t like the verdict.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3182/black-man-brea...
http://tinyurl.com/nrw775j

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

What did Gen. Betray US expect? You get into bed with Obama and you think the left is in love with you. He is a bigger idiot than I thought.

‘WAR CRIMINAL!’: RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS HARASSED, MOCKED BY NEW YORK COLLEGE STUDENTS / Sep. 11, 2013 / Becket Adams

For instance, check out this video posted to YouTube Monday of multiple City University of New York students hounding and heckling former CIA director retired Gen. David Petraeus as he makes his way to his first class.

The audio is jumbled and it’s difficult to make out what they’re saying, but you can hear shouts of “war criminal!” and “fascist!” clear as a bell.

The retired general never once loses his composure and silently marches ahead to his class.

Again, it’s not entirely clear what, exactly, the CUNY students are trying to accomplish. And based on their disjointed and confused shouting, they may not be sure themselves [Content warning: Video contains multiple profanities]:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/re...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Here's the video!

CUNY Students Confront War Criminal David Petraeus
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
<quoted text>
My reply :
And what will happen when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!? Well, what happened 33 years ago when they stopped printer Charter Cash? Stock Market hit the skids, inflation rate and unemployment hit double digits and another recession!!!
Now, you expect that when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, things will continue to grow? Grown up there Jacqueau!
Oh, a little toasty huh up there? I think it hit 86F here today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Hummm, I wonder if the recall election in Colorado yesterday had anything to do with this?

Florida: Homestead Pulls Anti-Gun Resolution from Today’s City Council Agenda

Thanks to your overwhelming calls and e-mails, early this morning we received a telephone call from Acting Mayor Jon Burgess informing us that CAR #944 has been removed from today’s city council agenda.

CAR #944, requested by Councilman Judy Waldman entitled “Support Efforts to Reduce Gun Violence and Illegal Firearms Trafficking,” was supposed to help reduce Homestead gun-related violence and illegal firearms trafficking. This resolution was based on the agenda of anti-gun extremist New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s group,“Mayors Against Illegal Guns”(MAIG). This group is founded and funded by Bloomberg and is his means to promoting his radical anti-gun ideas throughout the nation.

We are pleased to report that the Homestead City Council has heard your voices of opposition to this useless resolution and has removed it from their agenda. Accordingly, no further action by you is needed at this time.

Please forward this alert to your family, friends, fellow gun owners, sportsmen and Second Amendment supporters in Homestead letting them know the good news.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you are wrong. I email Fox News almost daily (Try that with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc) and about half the time they are corrections.
Bill O'Really is spin-master in his "no Spin zone" and Shemp Smith is an idiot. But I do like Neal Cavulto as he has his facts straight.
<quoted text>
It is obvious you never watch Fox News as I had typoed Neal "Cavuto".
It is true I do not watch Fox News because I am a person who does not appreciate being lied to and I do not like the yellow journalism and sensationalism.

Today look at all the cable and network news with September 11, 2001 anniversary.

Every channel continuing the lies that it was a surprise and nobody in government knew it was coming.

See Rogue, I just admitted that even the corporate mainstream media lies and tells half -truths.

There is NOT ONE liberal on Fox News, NOT ONE!

The Democrats on Fox are corporatist centrist who love Obama and Clinton.

That does not make them liberal/Progressives.

Ponder this Rogue my friend: How come the American corporate mainstream media did NOT give 24/7 coverage about what happened in England with Rupert Murdoch's phone hacking scandal?

----------

Rebekah Brooks to Be Charged in Hacking Case
Rupert Mudoch of Fox News Phone Hacking Scandal
May 15, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/79xlwvz
LONDON—Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Rebekah Brooks, the former head of News Corp British newspaper unit, with conspiring to obstruct justice, marking the first criminal charges filed in a wide-ranging criminal investigation at the media company's U.K. tabloids.
Ms. Brooks and five others were charged by the Crown Prosecution Service with "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" by impeding a criminal investigation probing phone hacking and alleged bribery of public officials at the company's tabloids, the News of the World and the Sun, according to prosecutors.
Ms. Brooks, a former top lieutenant to News Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch, is one of the most high-profile figures ensnared in the phone-hacking saga. She edited the News of the World from 2000 to 2002 and the Sun from 2003 to 2009 before becoming the chief executive of News International, the company's U.K. newspaper unit.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...

==========

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Rogue firmly believes that Rupert Murdoch's Foxnews.com and WN.com are good independent media that seek the truth. Yup, he does.
He does!

He takes Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh's words to the bank.

LOL
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir. I am always bouncing around different countries to figure out what is going on.
Read any foreign press who are stationed in Washington DC or New York.

Our American corporate media, both sides, are all friends with people in power and the editors do not allow certain things to get printed or aired.

Thank the LORD for the internet!

And They Will Come For That Next!

==========
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
That is what the declassified documents say. CIA declassified documents. Suuuuure. Have you checked other sources? This was a mere extension, a 3000 mile extension of the Monroe doctrine, no?
Yes, Allende was a Marxist. So? He was democratically elected. Because he was a Marxist, he deserved to be deposed, and killed?
You don't guess or think or believe he committed suicide. Nooooo. YOU were there, like in the Z-M thing, and you saw it all. I BELIEVE , I GUESS, I THINK he was killed by Pinochet's men. No one knows for sure, Rogue, but you let your phantasms dictate what you declare, not the truth.
I am sure Allende's gov't was heading for financial ruin. He was far too idealistic. But, as I said, he was elected democratically. Pinochet took over. Killings, killings and killings, almost as bad as the U.S.-backed junta in neighbouring Argentina. U.S.-backed until the fools decided to invade the Malvinas`Falkkands and they had to choose between the UK and Argentina. Agonizing, but they chose Argentina. I digress. As usual. LMAO (LRS tm reg<d). Thousands of innocents people summarily executed. You did not want to go to the football stadium in Santiago in those first months of barbarian killer Pinochet's reign. If the US was so passive, had nothing to do with the coup, why'd didn't they warn Allende? As far as I know, Chile was a U.S. ally, not an enemy. Oh, those big American copper and aluminum companies...I see.
Sounds very true too my ears.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
What about this guy Castro, 100% American citizen, who held those three women for years, impregnated one and she gave birth, suspected of killing another one at birth, raping them repeatedly...how does that compare with your Yemen example? Was Castro Moslem BTW?
Evil pricks are not bound by nations.

Pretty sure he won't make it too long in prison. The prison population frowns on people who prey on the weak.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply shows how you didn't understand what I was proving, to wit, that Rogue , your buddy-buddy, keeps bombarding with local weather oddities that mean nothing. I was only demonstrating how stupid that is. What a 15-watter you are. How you suck.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What did Gen. Betray US expect? You get into bed with Obama and you think the left is in love with you. He is a bigger idiot than I thought.
‘WAR CRIMINAL!’: RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS HARASSED, MOCKED BY NEW YORK COLLEGE STUDENTS / Sep. 11, 2013 / Becket Adams
For instance, check out this video posted to YouTube Monday of multiple City University of New York students hounding and heckling former CIA director retired Gen. David Petraeus as he makes his way to his first class.
The audio is jumbled and it’s difficult to make out what they’re saying, but you can hear shouts of “war criminal!” and “fascist!” clear as a bell.
The retired general never once loses his composure and silently marches ahead to his class.
Again, it’s not entirely clear what, exactly, the CUNY students are trying to accomplish. And based on their disjointed and confused shouting, they may not be sure themselves [Content warning: Video contains multiple profanities]:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/re...
How many students were demonstrating against the general and how does that stack up against the total enrolment which is, what, 20,000 students? The General will do fine, don't worry. Obama did not push him in bed with someone who may or may not have been an informer or whatever. Petraeus made his own bed, leave him be and leave Obama out of this. That'll teach him to appoint yet another Republican.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will happen when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!? Well, what happened 33 years ago when they stopped printer Charter Cash? Stock Market hit the skids, inflation rate and unemployment hit double digits and another recession!!!
Now, you expect that when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, things will continue to grow? Grown up there Jacqueau!
Oh, a little toasty huh up there? I think it hit 86F here today.
I don't really know what to expect when the printing presses stop. Do you? You seem to know what's going to happen. Yet, and so far on this thread, what is it, 2 years + I've been here? Every single prediction you've made, political, military, election, the economy, EVERY one has been wrong. Go back a few pages, I put up a list a few days back. I mentioned maybe 5 or 6, yet there are dozens more. And every time you're wrong, you have an excuse ..."It's the media that misled me", or "Obama was fraudulently elected" or "Obama put pressure on the Supreme Court on Obamacare" or "Roberts swore in Obama in 2009, never brought up the BC thing as he had a meeting with Obama just before the swearing-in" and how about the Jacksonville mayoralty future birther-tea party victor, "damn media" or the collapse of the DJIA in November, then December 202, then soon you said in January, and again lately. Hmmm, almost back to the historic 15,000 high. Oh, you were right on the Zimmerman acquittal. Though, after he just lost it again and threatened his whole household, you may have been right but the jury...? well, you figure it out.

Rogue, some advice, and it's free. Don't make predictions. Now get even, tell me one prediction I made that did not come true. Just one.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
WelbyMentallyDisabled says....

Children shouldn't go to school.
Women belong at home.
Inside Job.
Birther.
Fundamentalist freak show.

Living proof that natural selection is inherently flawed.

Out of millions of sperm cells, YOU managed to somehow reach the destination first.

If you were any slower you would have ended up a muslim.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I do not watch Fox News because I am a person who does not appreciate being lied to and I do not like the yellow journalism and sensationalism.
Today look at all the cable and network news with September 11, 2001 anniversary.
Every channel continuing the lies that it was a surprise and nobody in government knew it was coming.
See Rogue, I just admitted that even the corporate mainstream media lies and tells half -truths.
There is NOT ONE liberal on Fox News, NOT ONE!
The Democrats on Fox are corporatist centrist who love Obama and Clinton.
That does not make them liberal/Progressives.
Ponder this Rogue my friend: How come the American corporate mainstream media did NOT give 24/7 coverage about what happened in England with Rupert Murdoch's phone hacking scandal?
----------
Rebekah Brooks to Be Charged in Hacking Case
Rupert Mudoch of Fox News Phone Hacking Scandal
May 15, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/79xlwvz
LONDON—Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Rebekah Brooks, the former head of News Corp British newspaper unit, with conspiring to obstruct justice, marking the first criminal charges filed in a wide-ranging criminal investigation at the media company's U.K. tabloids.
Ms. Brooks and five others were charged by the Crown Prosecution Service with "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" by impeding a criminal investigation probing phone hacking and alleged bribery of public officials at the company's tabloids, the News of the World and the Sun, according to prosecutors.
Ms. Brooks, a former top lieutenant to News Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch, is one of the most high-profile figures ensnared in the phone-hacking saga. She edited the News of the World from 2000 to 2002 and the Sun from 2003 to 2009 before becoming the chief executive of News International, the company's U.K. newspaper unit.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
==========
MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...
UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Lest you forget that Rogue is convinced that Stalin and Hitler were progressive liberals.

Great post. We have met the enemy and he is us (Pogo)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,080,438
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 4 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000