BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,801 - 150,820 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Corr : conjunction

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What Castro did is a crime in this country. Other countries make it their norm. You know, those countries you're always standing up for? Say, does your imaginary wife enjoy watching you take it up the azz? Does she get off on such perversions? What about when they spooge all over your face? I bet she smiles, doesn't she? LMAO!!!
More obsessions from the Castro-like one : "does your imaginary wife enjoy watching you take it up the azz? Does she get off on such perversions?"

Do something about your phantasms, PLEASE. Why don't so-called Libtards use that kind of obsessive language? Why only birthers?

It's also a crime in those countries. They get their heads chopped off, unless they have the means to hire a good lawyer or know someone, much like O.J. and all those bank, brokerage and mtge executives who got off scot-free. Stop comparing, Justice guffaws ha ha LRS, you always come out the bad end of the stick.

And do get help what with all those anal references with males.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say I write like a child, then it must be true. After all, you are Justice ha ha LRS. In the meantime, read :
Typos : And (conjuntion) and An (adjective). I know the difference. Do you?
Errors : "You're" when it should be "your" and "Your" when it should be "You're". Want me to go on? I know the difference. Do you? I could bring up the "it's" and the "its" but heck, since there are no limits to your humiliation, I'll let it go.
Of course you do, spoogeface. The only problem is you continue to make the same mistake, over and over. Oh, that pit you're in is bottomless, so that sinking feeling will always be with you. Fade to black now lil cherub! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
More obsessions from the Castro-like one : "does your imaginary wife enjoy watching you take it up the azz? Does she get off on such perversions?"
Do something about your phantasms, PLEASE. Why don't so-called Libtards use that kind of obsessive language? Why only birthers?
It's also a crime in those countries. They get their heads chopped off, unless they have the means to hire a good lawyer or know someone, much like O.J. and all those bank, brokerage and mtge executives who got off scot-free. Stop comparing, Justice guffaws ha ha LRS, you always come out the bad end of the stick.
And do get help what with all those anal references with males.
I can only assume you're not ready to deal with your problem of being gay. It is the underlying cause of all your failures in life. You do know that, don't you? What a stupid f**k you are. EEH EEH EEH

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume you're not ready to deal with your problem of being gay. It is the underlying cause of all your failures in life. You do know that, don't you? What a stupid f**k you are. EEH EEH EEH
Again with the gay stuff. Get help. Quickly.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Again with the gay stuff. Get help. Quickly.
Einstein : " E=MC2 "

LRS : Gay

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Oh no, more bad news for you, Rogue. Two of the three indices are up now. Looks like another bad day for you. Damn Obama. I'm sure you'll eventually get him , but so far your broker's stock market crash is about 10 months late. But, knowing you, if a crash does occur in the future, and it has to one day, can't double since GWB left office and keep rising, you will say your broker was right on, or "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd)even if it happens in 2015, three years late.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
More rambling from the loony bin

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
I just hope to the high heavens that the MD in WelbyMD stands for Maryland or anything but medical doctor OMG.

How about MD for "more dummy". Or "moronic dingbat". Or MD for LRS LMAO (tm reg'd). Sorry, Welby ole boy , did not mean to insult you. Er, hmm, yes, on second thought, I did.
Justice LRs

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Einstein : " E=MC2 "
LRS : Gay
We already know who the limpwrists are, spoogeface. Who taught you to be gay? Your dad or your dad? LMAO! BTW, the market is up because your boy has no backbone. Much like you. Why do you support a spineless liar, again? Oh that's right, because you're a spineless liar also. Isn't that right, pathological liar? HEE HEE HEE

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I know, I know, you Libtards will claim I'M the racist because I posted this. You think it is not racist for a black person to yell racial slurs and then attack them for no other apparent reason other than the black guy hates white people for being white. Sad, very sad.

Black Man Breaks “Cracker” Bus Passenger’s Face

It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported:
“An attacker pummeled a bus passenger so hard he smashed the bones in his face after calling the victim a ‘cracker’ in Manhattan – marking the second time in two days that people appeared to be randomly targeted in racial tirades against white people, authorities said. In the latest incident, the suspect passed a 31-year-old rider on the M60 bus riding through Harlem, on West 127th Street, between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive, around 2:45 p.m., Friday, when he shouted the racial slur and punched the victim in the face, breaking his nose and eye socket, cops said. The victim was treated for facial fractures at New York Presbyterian Hospital and released, police said.”
You’re likely not going to see either of these incidents reported in the national media. If Al Sharpton were to weigh in, he’d likely say that there was nothing to protest. The system worked. The assaulters were caught, charged and given a trial and a proper punishment. Justice was done. So, nothing to protest. But Sharpton and Jackson and all the others were protesting the Hispanic-on-Black shooting in Sanford, Florida long before any verdict was reached. Justice was done in that case as well. It’s just that they didn’t like the verdict.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3182/black-man-brea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Oh no, more bad news for you, Rogue. Two of the three indices are up now. Looks like another bad day for you. Damn Obama. I'm sure you'll eventually get him , but so far your broker's stock market crash is about 10 months late. But, knowing you, if a crash does occur in the future, and it has to one day, can't double since GWB left office and keep rising, you will say your broker was right on, or "spot on" (LRS tm reg'd)even if it happens in 2015, three years late.
Actually no. If you had read my post from earlier today you might have learned something!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Total length of The Great Tribulation/Time of GOD'S Wrath Against "Wickedness"

http://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/12.htm vs 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

This is Post 171151 from about seven hours ago. I guess El Jacqueau did not bother to read it.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!
Dow average makes three-for-three swap
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
<quoted text>

S&P Dow Jones Indices said today that it will add Visa Inc., sneaker maker Nike Inc. and the investment bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in the first three-for-three company change to the index since April 8, 2004. The changes will take effect at the start of trading Sept. 23.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/business/dow-a ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What Castro did is a crime in this country. Other countries make it their norm. You know, those countries you're always standing up for? Say, does your imaginary wife enjoy watching you take it up the azz? Does she get off on such perversions? What about when they spooge all over your face? I bet she smiles, doesn't she? LMAO!!!
But, but, but, they have free health care. An aspirin a day and if that does not cure it, a bullet will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

[most of]Wall Street Rallies Again, but Apple Falls 5%
Reuters
U.S. stocks ended mostly higher on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 posting a seventh straight day of gains as a potential military strike against Syria was delayed, further easing geopolitical concerns.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Satan's Triangle - 666

Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards will claim I'M the racist because I posted this. You think it is not racist for a black person to yell racial slurs and then attack them for no other apparent reason other than the black guy hates white people for being white. Sad, very sad.
It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported: <quoted text>
You’re likely not going to see either of these incidents reported in the national media. If Al Sharpton were to weigh in, he’d likely say that there was nothing to protest. The system worked. The assaulters were caught, charged and given a trial and a proper punishment. Justice was done. So, nothing to protest. But Sharpton and Jackson and all the others were protesting the Hispanic-on-Black shooting in Sanford, Florida long before any verdict was reached. Justice was done in that case as well. It’s just that they didn’t like the verdict.
Typical behavior for a sub-human species.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported: <quoted text>
Damn black racists. Nothing but trouble, heap big trouble for those poor underprivileged white dudes. Ever since Yanks "invited" blacks to come over for a little work detail in the colonies at that time in the late 17th century, they've been nothing but shiftless and contributed absolutely nothing. The generous whites kept them anyhow, nurturing them, helping them along, reserving the best hotels, restaurants, toilets, water fountains, just for them. The best schools and hospitals too. Then, they were allowed to play baseball with the big boys, and football, and basketball, well, and how do they thank these generous benefactors? They break all the white boys' records in all those sports and most other athletics. Why, as soon as they can afford rich white men's and women's sports like tennis and golf, they immediately surpass them. Damn, ungrateful wretches, showing up their generous sponsors. As we know, the black American is no longer discriminated against. Noooooo. Whoever says the black man is discriminated against is a racist, even more so if it's a black person that says it. It matters not that when Tiger Woods played his first masters at Augusta somewhere around 1998, blacks and women were not allowed. They had to "exception" him, so good and such a drawing card was he.

No, no, these frustrations by 2 individuals in 2 days in a nation of 320 million almost rank, according to Rogue, with the out -and-out discrimination lasting over 250 years, an emancipation proclamation that changed nothing for the black person except ex-slaves no longer had a place to live. Lynchings, segregation, hey, Rosa Parks, that was not 200 years ago. Yes, Rogue, keep bringing up these most regrettable but isolated incidents, forgetting in the bargain all the killings at schools in the last 10 years exclusively by white people. Oh , it wasn't racism, but they were white. And blacks WERE gunned down. Come to think of it, you never did mention that all mass killings in the U.S.(Columbine, Newtown and much more) were done by white Americans, including assassinations.

Keep coming up with this stuff , Rogue. And keep reassuring yourself that you are not racist, same as I keep reassuring myself that I'm the pope.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[most of]Wall Street Rallies Again, but Apple Falls 5%
Reuters
U.S. stocks ended mostly higher on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 posting a seventh straight day of gains as a potential military strike against Syria was delayed, further easing geopolitical concerns.
But, you have to find a stock that falls. Keep punching, Rogue. Tomorrow's another day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,079,022
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 30 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 33 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 36 min lolol 12
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Alon 67,898
Cheap Tomatoes 4 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT