BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,761 - 150,780 of 174,907 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171142
Sep 11, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Dude's eclectic ramblings", in huge big coloured letters at the top.
Not the first time you steal someone else's intellectual property. You do know this is akin to stealing physical property like money or jewellery, don't you?
You don't have to give a source when you re-tell a joke you've heard around the water cooler or at the Pancake House. But in this Eclectic Dude case, you have to. It's not yours.
That joke is ancient J.

I remember telling it in high school. Rouge just added "libtard".

But, I understand where you are coming from.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171143
Sep 11, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you are wrong. I email Fox News almost daily (Try that with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc) and about half the time they are corrections.
Bill O'Really is spin-master in his "no Spin zone" and Shemp Smith is an idiot. But I do like Neal Cavulto as he has his facts straight.
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think people who email corporate mainstream media do not get a response?
Are you saying that corporate mainstream media never corrects itself?
After all these years you never heard anything negative about centrist corporate Democrats being called liberal/progressives on Fox News Propaganda Channel?
LITTLE HINT: Try Independent Media, you just might find they are closer to the truth.
Naturally we still need good investigative journalist in mainstream media for straight news.
Wall Street Journal and New York Times just to name two, and not their editorial pages.
http://www.indymedia.org/de/
Independent Media UK
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/
Hummmm, I specifically mentioned "Try that with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc" and you did not rebut any of them.
Now Shemp Smith admits that he does not read any emails but then again he is one of the Libtards on Fox News and Libtards are never interested in dissenting opinions. NEVER!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171144
Sep 11, 2013
 
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
His book is fiction as he tries to rewrite history.
lol
==========
Bush on 9/11:'We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass'
George Bush's book explains why he opted to continue reading to Florida schoolchildren after being told of the 9/11 attacks
8 November 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dd8lm6
On the fateful September day nine years ago, Bush's first inkling of the unfolding tragedy came as he walked into a classroom in Florida to read to a group of young children.
"On the short walk from the motorcade to the classroom, Karl Rove mentioned that an airplane had crashed into the World Trade Centre. That sounded strange. I envisioned a little propeller plane horribly lost," writes Bush.
But then his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, called to tell him that what he thinks is a small plane is actually a commercial airliner.
"I was stunned. That plane must have had the worst pilot in the world. How could he possibly have flown into a skyscraper on a clear day? Maybe he had a heart attack," writes Bush.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/08/g...
I wouldn't go that far.
Maybe he is just an administration apologist.

I watched the man say he was in another room waiting to enter the classroom when he saw the first plane hit the tower on television.

Problem was there was zero footage of the plane striking the first tower.

I am no "truther"... but physics seems to have taken the afternoon off.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171145
Sep 11, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Oh, for LRS specially. My poor suffering wife and I are thinking of driving to Washdc, Boston and possibly NYC again early October. Are you ready? Any advice ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I can hear you coming!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171146
Sep 11, 2013
 
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Pentagon Fielding Electromagnetic Crowd Dispersal Weapon
Mar. 14, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/k4jc9bt
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2001/03/5681.php
Independent Media Center
http://www.indymedia.org/or/index.shtml
United States Independent Media
http://indymedia.us/en/index.shtml
NYC Independent Media
http://nyc.indymedia.org/en/index.html
Philadelphia Independent Media
http://www.phillyimc.org/
Chicago Independent Media
http://chicago.indymedia.org/
Miami Independent Media
http://miami.indymedia.org/
Boston Independent Media
http://boston.indymedia.org/
Austin Independent Media
http://austin.indymedia.org/
Los Angeles Independent Media
http://la.indymedia.org/
And it is funny that you think "independent" means that they are neutral (Classic Liberal definition) when in fact they are all well left of center. Why are you so ashamed to admit that you are a Progressive/ Socialist?!?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171147
Sep 11, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Moron doesn't understand LTR's post about campaign workers is really a "trap" set for wojar.
When Moron mistakes a spoof for a "study" it is really a clever trap for wojar.
And his pathetic vulgar meltdown/tantrum was just part of his elaborate ruse.
When Romper falls on his arse it's really a trap.
What a riot.
<quoted text>
Pretty sure I fell into one of these esoteric snares before.

Man... did I feel dumb.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171148
Sep 11, 2013
 
Oh, Barrack Obama is a Progressive/Socialist put he knows if he pushes to hard, he will be recalled (impeached)!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171149
Sep 11, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever noticed how President Obama sometimes whistles when he says words beginning with or containing the letter S?
And don't say it's just my imagination. Not always, and it is rather subtle, but I've heard it for a long time. I have a very good ear. As a matter of fact, I have absolute pitch and it is almost perfect.
You do know what perfect pitch is, yes?
He used the phrase "Boots on the ground", right on schedule.
He's gotta get away from talking like that, if he wants to sound like presidential timbre.
That is awesome...

I am told my oldest son has perfect pitch.

Do you play an instrument?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171150
Sep 11, 2013
 
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man give it up.... NO ONE is buyin it...so you didnt read to the bottom of the page...big deal!
Trying to act like you knew it all along is sad and weak.
Sometimes a simple "My mistake." will do fine.

Keeps you from having to pretend you are the Riddler.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171151
Sep 11, 2013
 
Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!

Dow average makes three-for-three swap
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
S&P Dow Jones Indices said today that it will add Visa Inc., sneaker maker Nike Inc. and the investment bank Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in the first three-for-three company change to the index since April 8, 2004. The changes will take effect at the start of trading Sept. 23.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/business/dow-a...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171152
Sep 11, 2013
 
truman wrote:
<quoted text>The 'truth' to you is what ever you WANT to beleive.
And you arent about to let reality interfere with your internal narrative.
Face it Zimmerman is behaving to type and not as the Tea Bagging icon you so desperatly wanted to imagine him as.
He's a punk.
A coward with a gun in his hand.
Teen-agers old men an women beware!
Magnum George Zimmerman wont take nothin from nobody!
Delusional Wombat.
"Magnum"... brilliant!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171153
Sep 11, 2013
 
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think people who email corporate mainstream media do not get a response?
Are you saying that corporate mainstream media never corrects itself?
After all these years you never heard anything negative about centrist corporate Democrats being called liberal/progressives on Fox News Propaganda Channel?
LITTLE HINT: Try Independent Media, you just might find they are closer to the truth.
Naturally we still need good investigative journalist in mainstream media for straight news.
Wall Street Journal and New York Times just to name two, and not their editorial pages.
http://www.indymedia.org/de/
Independent Media UK
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/
---------
Pentagon Fielding Electromagnetic Crowd Dispersal Weapon
Mar. 14, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/k4jc9bt
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2001/03/5681.php
Independent Media Center
http://www.indymedia.org/or/index.shtml
United States Independent Media
http://indymedia.us/en/index.shtml
NYC Independent Media
http://nyc.indymedia.org/en/index.html
Philadelphia Independent Media
http://www.phillyimc.org/
Chicago Independent Media
http://chicago.indymedia.org/
Miami Independent Media
http://miami.indymedia.org/
Boston Independent Media
http://boston.indymedia.org/
Austin Independent Media
http://austin.indymedia.org/
Los Angeles Independent Media
http://la.indymedia.org/
Thank you sir. I am always bouncing around different countries to figure out what is going on.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171154
Sep 11, 2013
 
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
His book is fiction as he tries to rewrite history.
lol
==========
Bush on 9/11:'We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass'
George Bush's book explains why he opted to continue reading to Florida schoolchildren after being told of the 9/11 attacks
8 November 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dd8lm6
On the fateful September day nine years ago, Bush's first inkling of the unfolding tragedy came as he walked into a classroom in Florida to read to a group of young children.
"On the short walk from the motorcade to the classroom, Karl Rove mentioned that an airplane had crashed into the World Trade Centre. That sounded strange. I envisioned a little propeller plane horribly lost," writes Bush.
But then his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, called to tell him that what he thinks is a small plane is actually a commercial airliner.
"I was stunned. That plane must have had the worst pilot in the world. How could he possibly have flown into a skyscraper on a clear day? Maybe he had a heart attack," writes Bush.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/08/g ...
I was sitting in a truck stop in Barkeyville, PA having breakfast at about 5:30 am on Sep. 13, 1994 and we watching CNN and they announced that a plane had crashed into the White House and several other truckers were saying it was an accident and I told them no, it was a Kamikaze attack. And I was right.
On Sep, 11, 2001 I was driving between Cincinnati and Columbus, OH when the radio news announced that the first plane had crashed into the World Trade Center and a half hour later I was refueling at a truck stop just east of Columbus when another trucker said a second plan had crashed into the other World Trade Center building and he too said it was an accident and again I told him they were Kamikaze attacks.
Soooo, for a few second G.B. was confused. I can assure you that most Americans were confused that morning and most thought the first, if not also the second, were just accidents!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171155
Sep 11, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever noticed how President Obama sometimes whistles when he says words beginning with or containing the letter S?
And don't say it's just my imagination. Not always, and it is rather subtle, but I've heard it for a long time. I have a very good ear. As a matter of fact, I have absolute pitch and it is almost perfect.
You do know what perfect pitch is, yes?
He used the phrase "Boots on the ground", right on schedule.
He's gotta get away from talking like that, if he wants to sound like presidential timbre.
When you hear your voice on a recording does it sound unlike how you perceived it?

Sorry... I know it isn't the point... Just curious.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171156
Sep 11, 2013
 
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man give it up.... NO ONE is buyin it...so you didnt read to the bottom of the page...big deal!
Trying to act like you knew it all along is sad and weak.
In true DIM style you bury your head in the sand and stick your azz up in the air. I'm sure that position will work out real well for ya! Here, I'll leave a jar of Vaseline on your back for those passing by. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171157
Sep 11, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was sitting in a truck stop in Barkeyville, PA having breakfast at about 5:30 am on Sep. 13, 1994 and we watching CNN and they announced that a plane had crashed into the White House and several other truckers were saying it was an accident and I told them no, it was a Kamikaze attack. And I was right.
On Sep, 11, 2001 I was driving between Cincinnati and Columbus, OH when the radio news announced that the first plane had crashed into the World Trade Center and a half hour later I was refueling at a truck stop just east of Columbus when another trucker said a second plan had crashed into the other World Trade Center building and he too said it was an accident and again I told him they were Kamikaze attacks.
Soooo, for a few second G.B. was confused. I can assure you that most Americans were confused that morning and most thought the first, if not also the second, were just accidents!!!
Damn straight! I am still a bit confused about it.

I did think accident until I saw the second plane of coarse.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171158
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on excellent authority that the whistling is a secret message to his Al Qaeda buddies, more or less saying "Watch my lips, Allah is great and Mohamad is his messenger".
That's what is called a lisp. Oh, Mohammed lies rotting in the ground, in case you didn't know.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171159
Sep 11, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, how limp a reply. Like I said "LRS and Rogue, dey so dumb".
Sorry Path, the truth is your writing skills stink. Really.
me three

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171160
Sep 11, 2013
 
i knew it
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171161
Sep 11, 2013
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper is only one buying into his self-deception. Sad.
Really? Then why are you still wearing it on your face? LMAO! Tissue?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,081,925
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (May '09) 6 min Sgt Prepper 3,154
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Rage Poster 48,935
Amy 7-28 7 min Kuuipo 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 10 min Sgt Prepper 5,193
Mayor Rahm loses in primary election 18 min official cavalier store 6
Abby 7-28 31 min Kuuipo 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••