BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,536)

Showing posts 150,701 - 150,720 of167,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the United Nations approved of the Persian Gulf War in 1991. The Persian Gulf War was put on hold because Iraq signed a cease fire based on compliance on U.N. mandate of which Saddamn Hussein violated 27 times.
Bush-43 did not need the U.N.'s approval to resume the war but our Congress approved of it in 1991 and again in 2002.
Who said the UN didn't approve the 1991 Gulf War? Not me. Or anyone here.

As to the "resuming the war", you are of course wrong, so wrong it's not even funny. The Gulf war entailed the liberation of Kuwait, as approved by the UN and almost the entire world. The totally-unrelated invasion of Iraq concerned itself with Iraqi internal matters, period and was approved by a handful of countries and NOT the UN as you claimed. Was WWI the continuation of the French-Prussian war of 1870-71?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you pointed out how out of place that "communist" statement was! Whether you and Twinkie admit it or not, you got a healthy dose of your own medicine. And you're choking on it! LMAO! See what constantly being an AHole does for you? HEE HEE HEE
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Birfoon Boy trips over his own feet and Jacques and I got a dose of ...?

Talk about delusional!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/del...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Futile attempt to show how the Harvard I.Q. study was a joke. Sorry, doesn't work. Everyone here knows, including your buddy Rogue, that you were dead serious. Read past the titles, basket head, try to suppress your love and affection for headlines that cater to and suit your hate biases.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Forgot to mention this is also the definition of Birfoon.

"Can you hear us coming?" Hee hee.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

wojar wrote:
Forgot to mention this is also the definition of Birfoon.
"Can you hear us coming?" Hee hee.
LRS's delusions have delusions.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
so, you wrote : "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! " Hmm, adopting LRS language out of sheer frustration, are you? Good for you, puts you in character.
My source and the fact that Putin said it with Blair at his side is better. Russia said plainly that there was no proof of WNDs, much to Blair's discomfiture. And yes, Liar, you STATED Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq. You even went as far as incredibly STATING that the invasion was also approved by UN resolution. What a crock. Notice I don't bottom-feed like you do by hurling cute phrases like "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! ". That's for birthers and their ilk to do.
The hell you don't bottom-feed! Most of it is just done under one of your sock's names. Liar. Lying scumbag, and that's putting it nicely! I don't call you Path for nothing.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you don't bottom-feed! Most of it is just done under one of your sock's names. Liar. Lying scumbag, and that's putting it nicely! I don't call you Path for nothing.
Name my other names. I dare you. Path? Flattery will get you everywhere. I like Pathfinder. Gracias, perdedor and in many other languages.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
so, you wrote : "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! " Hmm, adopting LRS language out of sheer frustration, are you? Good for you, puts you in character.
My source and the fact that Putin said it with Blair at his side is better. Russia said plainly that there was no proof of WNDs, much to Blair's discomfiture. And yes, Liar, you STATED Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq. You even went as far as incredibly STATING that the invasion was also approved by UN resolution. What a crock. Notice I don't bottom-feed like you do by hurling cute phrases like "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! ". That's for birthers and their ilk to do.
Then you should have no problem showing me a link, will you? Probably you will refuse claiming I never show links!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Talk about delusional!
<quoted text>
That's exactly right Twinkie. Can't handle your own medicine, Twinkie? Nope. Can't handle the truth that you got played? Nope. Are you mentally defective? Yep! Got a problem with the truth? Yep! You're just a lying scumbag like Path. Two peas in a pod. LMAO! Clinch those wittle fists, now! LMAO! What a frickin' crybaby! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Well Jacqueau, Apparently Putin did say that. I looked it up as I doubted if you would.

Russian rebuff for Blair over Iraq
theguardian.com , Friday 11 October 2002

Asked what he thought of the British government's dossier, which claims President Saddam does have such weapons and plans to use them, Mr Putin replied: "Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data which would support the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received from our partners such information as yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/oct/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Name my other names. I dare you. Path? Flattery will get you everywhere. I like Pathfinder. Gracias, perdedor and in many other languages.
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
You really only read headlines do you? And even then, I'm not sure if you understand them. Much less the story that follows. Read the second paragraph you posted, note the dates and what it says :
As a result of the U.S. and British campaign, and after prolonged negotiations between the United States, Britain, France, Russia and other U.N. Security Council members, the United Nations declared that Iraq would have to accept even more intrusive inspections than under the previous inspection regime - to be carried out by the U.N. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)- or face "serious consequences." Iraq agreed to accept the U.N. decision and inspections resumed in late November 2002. On December 7, 2002, Iraq submitted its 12,000 page declaration, which claimed that it had no current WMD programs. Intelligence analysts from the United States and other nations immediately began to scrutinize the document, and senior U.S. officials quickly rejected the claims.(Note 2)
==========
Stick to driving airplanes and helicopters.
Actually "driving airplanes and helicopters" is a joy. I do what many people wish they could do.
Oh, it is a favorite tactic for the Muslims to say they will comply at the last second ...... and then they stall, shuffle the walnut shells, etc. The fact is that Iraq violated 27 U.N. mandates and breached the cease fire agreement. Saddamn's time was up!!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right Twinkie. Can't handle your own medicine, Twinkie? Nope. Can't handle the truth that you got played? Nope. Are you mentally defective? Yep! Got a problem with the truth? Yep! You're just a lying scumbag like Path. Two peas in a pod. LMAO! Clinch those wittle fists, now! LMAO! What a frickin' crybaby! LMAO!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Moron got played by himself. Little paranoid narcissistic twerp.

Please tell me again how I got played by a moronic twerp who cited a fake study I was already aware was a hoax. Too funny.

Loser.

Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"

Do you need the post number, Jagoff?

FYI, everyone is laughing at you. Have a nice delusion.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Talk about delusional!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/del ...
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

So how long will Birfoon Boy insist he didn't put his foot in it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Clinical example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Watch him squirm.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
And the fool obsessed with multiple monikers fantasies accuses another fool obsessed with multiple moniker fantasies

I hear banjos ....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fool obsessed with multiple monikers fantasies accuses another fool obsessed with multiple moniker fantasies
I hear banjos ....
Just like ringing the dinner bell. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron got played by himself. Little paranoid narcissistic twerp.
Please tell me again how I got played by a moronic twerp who cited a fake study I was already aware was a hoax. Too funny.
Loser.
Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"
Do you need the post number, Jagoff?
FYI, everyone is laughing at you. Have a nice delusion.
<quoted text>
Kid, here's a tissue, wipe that shyt off your face. You'll definitely be played again and, without doubt, you'll have no clue! LMAO! Still wearing your leprechaun outfit? LMAO! Hone those AHole skills, the Grand Prize is between you and Path. Pucker up, kid! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
So how long will Obummer Boy insist he didn't put his foot in it?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Clinical example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Watch him squirm.
Yep, Putin made him look like a wimp, didn't he!!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing me a link, will you? Probably you will refuse claiming I never show links!
I already gave it to you twice. Wait a sec, I'll get it another time. Will you be pulling this stupid stunt another time? Do you really stupidly think that I or anyone else could invent that Putin, shortly after Blair endorsed the WMD myth and invasion, Putin declared at a press conference with Blair at his side that there was no evidence of WMD. And no, the only links you supply in full are the stolen plagiarized jokes and stories on blacks and other minorities, attempting , in vain, to show how not racist you are, thereby amply showing just the opposite. Read this :

Michael White in Zavidovo

The Guardian, Saturday 12 October 2002 02.14 BST

Vladimir Putin yesterday rejected Anglo-American claims that Saddam Hussein already possesses weapons of mass destruction and told Tony Blair that the best way to resolve the conflict of evidence is not war, but the return of UN inspectors to Iraq.
With a tense Mr Blair alongside him at his dacha near Moscow, the Russian president took the unusual step of citing this week's sceptical CIA report on the Iraqi military threat to assert: "Fears are one thing, hard facts are another".

At a press conference, during a break in the talks, Mr Putin - praised by his guest for his "courageous" leadership - repeatedly stressed his concerns about Iraq and his willingness to back fresh UN resolutions if necessary. Mr Blair took comfort from that.

But his scepticism about the US-led drive for military action was palpable. After confirming his foreign ministry's assessment that No 10's Iraqi dossier "could be seen as a propagandistic step" to sway public opinion, he made it plain.

"Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. This fact has also been supported by the information sent by the CIA to the US Congress."
==========

Third time I come up with it, two different sources. What is it you don't understand about Putin stating that ""Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. "

And I repeat, you do no supply links when requested 9 out of 10. And that one time you occasionally supply one, it's either irrelevant like the recent Huffington Post or it just solidifies my side of the argument as you are not too too good at understanding the written word. What intrigues me is that you lie here on links with a full audience reading those lies. The world of delusion (see LRS's delusion delusions) that you live in is incredible. I've posted proof here of everything I've ever posted. If you doubt it, and I've posted many, indicate ONE , just one I haven't come through on. I post from knowledge, from memory, no links as why bother people here with long epistles? But I will provide onr instantly on demand, as I've done for the third time now, maybe more, on Putin's statement on WMDs. See above.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well Jacqueau, Apparently Putin did say that. I looked it up as I doubted if you would.
Russian rebuff for Blair over Iraq
theguardian.com , Friday 11 October 2002
Asked what he thought of the British government's dossier, which claims President Saddam does have such weapons and plans to use them, Mr Putin replied: "Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data which would support the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received from our partners such information as yet.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/oct/...
What is funny is that Jacqueau will put down people who site RT or Pravda saying they only say what Putin tells them to say but when Putin says something he likes, well, it's God's truth!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just like ringing the dinner bell. LMAO!
Bells do seem to be another obsession with you .... I guess that's your puss-side coming out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,701 - 150,720 of167,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,033,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 4 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE