BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192365 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#171215 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you are wrong. I email Fox News almost daily (Try that with CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc) and about half the time they are corrections.
Bill O'Really is spin-master in his "no Spin zone" and Shemp Smith is an idiot. But I do like Neal Cavulto as he has his facts straight.
<quoted text>
It is obvious you never watch Fox News as I had typoed Neal "Cavuto".
It is true I do not watch Fox News because I am a person who does not appreciate being lied to and I do not like the yellow journalism and sensationalism.

Today look at all the cable and network news with September 11, 2001 anniversary.

Every channel continuing the lies that it was a surprise and nobody in government knew it was coming.

See Rogue, I just admitted that even the corporate mainstream media lies and tells half -truths.

There is NOT ONE liberal on Fox News, NOT ONE!

The Democrats on Fox are corporatist centrist who love Obama and Clinton.

That does not make them liberal/Progressives.

Ponder this Rogue my friend: How come the American corporate mainstream media did NOT give 24/7 coverage about what happened in England with Rupert Murdoch's phone hacking scandal?

----------

Rebekah Brooks to Be Charged in Hacking Case
Rupert Mudoch of Fox News Phone Hacking Scandal
May 15, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/79xlwvz
LONDON—Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Rebekah Brooks, the former head of News Corp British newspaper unit, with conspiring to obstruct justice, marking the first criminal charges filed in a wide-ranging criminal investigation at the media company's U.K. tabloids.
Ms. Brooks and five others were charged by the Crown Prosecution Service with "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" by impeding a criminal investigation probing phone hacking and alleged bribery of public officials at the company's tabloids, the News of the World and the Sun, according to prosecutors.
Ms. Brooks, a former top lieutenant to News Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch, is one of the most high-profile figures ensnared in the phone-hacking saga. She edited the News of the World from 2000 to 2002 and the Sun from 2003 to 2009 before becoming the chief executive of News International, the company's U.K. newspaper unit.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...

==========

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#171216 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue firmly believes that Rupert Murdoch's Foxnews.com and WN.com are good independent media that seek the truth. Yup, he does.
He does!

He takes Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh's words to the bank.

LOL
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#171217 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir. I am always bouncing around different countries to figure out what is going on.
Read any foreign press who are stationed in Washington DC or New York.

Our American corporate media, both sides, are all friends with people in power and the editors do not allow certain things to get printed or aired.

Thank the LORD for the internet!

And They Will Come For That Next!

==========
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#171218 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the declassified documents say. CIA declassified documents. Suuuuure. Have you checked other sources? This was a mere extension, a 3000 mile extension of the Monroe doctrine, no?
Yes, Allende was a Marxist. So? He was democratically elected. Because he was a Marxist, he deserved to be deposed, and killed?
You don't guess or think or believe he committed suicide. Nooooo. YOU were there, like in the Z-M thing, and you saw it all. I BELIEVE , I GUESS, I THINK he was killed by Pinochet's men. No one knows for sure, Rogue, but you let your phantasms dictate what you declare, not the truth.
I am sure Allende's gov't was heading for financial ruin. He was far too idealistic. But, as I said, he was elected democratically. Pinochet took over. Killings, killings and killings, almost as bad as the U.S.-backed junta in neighbouring Argentina. U.S.-backed until the fools decided to invade the Malvinas`Falkkands and they had to choose between the UK and Argentina. Agonizing, but they chose Argentina. I digress. As usual. LMAO (LRS tm reg<d). Thousands of innocents people summarily executed. You did not want to go to the football stadium in Santiago in those first months of barbarian killer Pinochet's reign. If the US was so passive, had nothing to do with the coup, why'd didn't they warn Allende? As far as I know, Chile was a U.S. ally, not an enemy. Oh, those big American copper and aluminum companies...I see.
Sounds very true too my ears.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171220 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about this guy Castro, 100% American citizen, who held those three women for years, impregnated one and she gave birth, suspected of killing another one at birth, raping them repeatedly...how does that compare with your Yemen example? Was Castro Moslem BTW?
Evil pricks are not bound by nations.

Pretty sure he won't make it too long in prison. The prison population frowns on people who prey on the weak.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171221 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, 81F here. Normally about 100F. What do you think Path? Hey, does Qatar have a return policy for the women they sell? Remain bent over, you're next customer is lubing up! Judging by his head attire, I'd say he's just your type!
That reply shows how you didn't understand what I was proving, to wit, that Rogue , your buddy-buddy, keeps bombarding with local weather oddities that mean nothing. I was only demonstrating how stupid that is. What a 15-watter you are. How you suck.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171222 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What did Gen. Betray US expect? You get into bed with Obama and you think the left is in love with you. He is a bigger idiot than I thought.
‘WAR CRIMINAL!’: RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS HARASSED, MOCKED BY NEW YORK COLLEGE STUDENTS / Sep. 11, 2013 / Becket Adams
For instance, check out this video posted to YouTube Monday of multiple City University of New York students hounding and heckling former CIA director retired Gen. David Petraeus as he makes his way to his first class.
The audio is jumbled and it’s difficult to make out what they’re saying, but you can hear shouts of “war criminal!” and “fascist!” clear as a bell.
The retired general never once loses his composure and silently marches ahead to his class.
Again, it’s not entirely clear what, exactly, the CUNY students are trying to accomplish. And based on their disjointed and confused shouting, they may not be sure themselves [Content warning: Video contains multiple profanities]:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/re...
How many students were demonstrating against the general and how does that stack up against the total enrolment which is, what, 20,000 students? The General will do fine, don't worry. Obama did not push him in bed with someone who may or may not have been an informer or whatever. Petraeus made his own bed, leave him be and leave Obama out of this. That'll teach him to appoint yet another Republican.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171223 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will happen when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks?!? Well, what happened 33 years ago when they stopped printer Charter Cash? Stock Market hit the skids, inflation rate and unemployment hit double digits and another recession!!!
Now, you expect that when Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks, things will continue to grow? Grown up there Jacqueau!
Oh, a little toasty huh up there? I think it hit 86F here today.
I don't really know what to expect when the printing presses stop. Do you? You seem to know what's going to happen. Yet, and so far on this thread, what is it, 2 years + I've been here? Every single prediction you've made, political, military, election, the economy, EVERY one has been wrong. Go back a few pages, I put up a list a few days back. I mentioned maybe 5 or 6, yet there are dozens more. And every time you're wrong, you have an excuse ..."It's the media that misled me", or "Obama was fraudulently elected" or "Obama put pressure on the Supreme Court on Obamacare" or "Roberts swore in Obama in 2009, never brought up the BC thing as he had a meeting with Obama just before the swearing-in" and how about the Jacksonville mayoralty future birther-tea party victor, "damn media" or the collapse of the DJIA in November, then December 202, then soon you said in January, and again lately. Hmmm, almost back to the historic 15,000 high. Oh, you were right on the Zimmerman acquittal. Though, after he just lost it again and threatened his whole household, you may have been right but the jury...? well, you figure it out.

Rogue, some advice, and it's free. Don't make predictions. Now get even, tell me one prediction I made that did not come true. Just one.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171224 Sep 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>ON last nights news they mentioned a school-closing due to the severe heat and that parents had to scramble to find "alternate child-care". THAT is exactly what public school is - CHILDCARE. Kids belong at home with their mothers while daddy works. A woman's place is in the home, always has been always will be.
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB used to make war and profits for the global-elite.
IMPEACH the Kenyan-born antichrist!
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro)
Jesus saves.
WelbyMentallyDisabled says....

Children shouldn't go to school.
Women belong at home.
Inside Job.
Birther.
Fundamentalist freak show.

Living proof that natural selection is inherently flawed.

Out of millions of sperm cells, YOU managed to somehow reach the destination first.

If you were any slower you would have ended up a muslim.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171225 Sep 11, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I do not watch Fox News because I am a person who does not appreciate being lied to and I do not like the yellow journalism and sensationalism.
Today look at all the cable and network news with September 11, 2001 anniversary.
Every channel continuing the lies that it was a surprise and nobody in government knew it was coming.
See Rogue, I just admitted that even the corporate mainstream media lies and tells half -truths.
There is NOT ONE liberal on Fox News, NOT ONE!
The Democrats on Fox are corporatist centrist who love Obama and Clinton.
That does not make them liberal/Progressives.
Ponder this Rogue my friend: How come the American corporate mainstream media did NOT give 24/7 coverage about what happened in England with Rupert Murdoch's phone hacking scandal?
----------
Rebekah Brooks to Be Charged in Hacking Case
Rupert Mudoch of Fox News Phone Hacking Scandal
May 15, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/79xlwvz
LONDON—Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Rebekah Brooks, the former head of News Corp British newspaper unit, with conspiring to obstruct justice, marking the first criminal charges filed in a wide-ranging criminal investigation at the media company's U.K. tabloids.
Ms. Brooks and five others were charged by the Crown Prosecution Service with "conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" by impeding a criminal investigation probing phone hacking and alleged bribery of public officials at the company's tabloids, the News of the World and the Sun, according to prosecutors.
Ms. Brooks, a former top lieutenant to News Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch, is one of the most high-profile figures ensnared in the phone-hacking saga. She edited the News of the World from 2000 to 2002 and the Sun from 2003 to 2009 before becoming the chief executive of News International, the company's U.K. newspaper unit.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
==========
MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...
UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Lest you forget that Rogue is convinced that Stalin and Hitler were progressive liberals.

Great post. We have met the enemy and he is us (Pogo)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171226 Sep 11, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very true too my ears.
Corr :They chose Britain, NOT Argentina.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171227 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, did you Libtards notice that Wall Street is DOWN with the exception of the DJIA and I bet you are clueless to why that is. Well yesterday the folks at DOW switched three stocks for the DJIA!!!
Dow average makes three-for-three swap
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm
The Dow Jones industrial average is dropping Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard and Alcoa, its three-lowest priced stocks, as part of a six-company shakeup of the most widely known barometer of the U.S. stock market.
Sure, it will not take effect for two weeks but the investors are betting on it now!!!
<quoted text>
I noticed that my portfolio is doing fine.

Don't forget to report back on the daily ups-and-downs of the Dow, since you really get off on statistical noise.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171228 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Remain bent over" Obsession, obsession obsession. And bent over for you? Dream on.
Ooookay, you were mentioning, a short time ago, my constant typo, namely my "and" instead of "an". Well, here we go again, you main difficulty resurfaces, oh, may I quote you? "you're next customer is lubing up! " You're next customer? And NOT a typo, you just cannot distinguish between the proper usage of "your" and "You're". Sad. Want to correct me again, loser? How it must suck to be so illiterate.
Seems your worthless azz has the same problem. Example, "you main difficulty". I'm sorry, what were you saying? Now, stfu.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171229 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil pricks are not bound by nations.
Pretty sure he won't make it too long in prison. The prison population frowns on people who prey on the weak.
He's been dead a few days now.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171230 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What did Gen. Betray US expect? You get into bed with Obama and you think the left is in love with you. He is a bigger idiot than I thought.
‘WAR CRIMINAL!’: RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS HARASSED, MOCKED BY NEW YORK COLLEGE STUDENTS / Sep. 11, 2013 / Becket Adams
For instance, check out this video posted to YouTube Monday of multiple City University of New York students hounding and heckling former CIA director retired Gen. David Petraeus as he makes his way to his first class.
The audio is jumbled and it’s difficult to make out what they’re saying, but you can hear shouts of “war criminal!” and “fascist!” clear as a bell.
The retired general never once loses his composure and silently marches ahead to his class.
Again, it’s not entirely clear what, exactly, the CUNY students are trying to accomplish. And based on their disjointed and confused shouting, they may not be sure themselves [Content warning: Video contains multiple profanities]:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/re...
Not sure if the people who wrote this watched the same video.

The students seem to know exactly what they are upset about.

Not one person would stand up for him? THAT is bullshit.

Adultery is not a crime last I checked.

These are just kids taking advantage of an easy target in public. They should hang their collective heads and go home.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171231 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hear your voice on a recording does it sound unlike how you perceived it?
Sorry... I know it isn't the point... Just curious.
Yes it does sound different. But with feedback such as karaoke you can adjust, and it is gratifying when people say "wow" (in a good way)!

That happened to me after doing Gershwin's "Summertime". I was initially hesitant to do it, but what the hey, and surprised myself (just letting go) and everybody else.

With radial tunnel syndrome it is hard to play the piano but voice is really weird. Being over 60 it takes at least 15 minutes to warm the vocal chords up.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171232 Sep 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That reply shows how you didn't understand what I was proving, to wit, that Rogue , your buddy-buddy, keeps bombarding with local weather oddities that mean nothing. I was only demonstrating how stupid that is. What a 15-watter you are. How you suck.
Surely, you have and continue to understand why I call you DIM, right? Naw, you're not slow or anything. LMAO (pay attention to the code, Scruff)

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171233 Sep 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know, I know, you Libtards will claim I'M the racist because I posted this. You think it is not racist for a black person to yell racial slurs and then attack them for no other apparent reason other than the black guy hates white people for being white. Sad, very sad.
Black Man Breaks “Cracker” Bus Passenger’s Face
It was just a few days ago that a black guy in Union Park in New York went berserk and started hitting white people out of the blue. Witnesses overheard him say that the next white person he saw, he was going to beat up (in so many words). He hit three people, causing one of them to hit his head on the ground so hard that it caused brain damage. He was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma until they removed him from life support, which killed him. Now there’s another of these types of incidents, and it happened on a bus. The New York Post reported: <quoted text>
You’re likely not going to see either of these incidents reported in the national media. If Al Sharpton were to weigh in, he’d likely say that there was nothing to protest. The system worked. The assaulters were caught, charged and given a trial and a proper punishment. Justice was done. So, nothing to protest. But Sharpton and Jackson and all the others were protesting the Hispanic-on-Black shooting in Sanford, Florida long before any verdict was reached. Justice was done in that case as well. It’s just that they didn’t like the verdict.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3182/black-man-brea...
If you gave Sharpton a proper enema... he would fit in a matchbox.

It is a damn shame that black Americans don't have social representatives that don't have the word "reverend" in front of their names.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#171234 Sep 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are you still wearing it on your face? LMAO! Tissue?
Self-Deception.

Only people who live in a dream world call themselves "Justice" even though they are not a judge, never went to law school, and can barely write or understand the English language.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper is only one buying into his self-deception. Sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171235 Sep 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
WelbyMentallyDisabled says....
Children shouldn't go to school.
Women belong at home.
Inside Job.
Birther.
Fundamentalist freak show.
Living proof that natural selection is inherently flawed.
Out of millions of sperm cells, YOU managed to somehow reach the destination first.
If you were any slower you would have ended up a muslim.
Well, evolution "is" just a theory, you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,251,933
Dear Abby 7-5-15 56 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,005
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 2 hr boundary painter 443
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 429
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr boundary painter 963
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages