BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171014 Sep 9, 2013
These are definitely things I look for when I'm thinking of buying condo! Zamboanga City on lock down after clashes with Rebels!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

And yes Twinkie, I know where it is.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#171015 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you came up with, you're about as observant as a blind man. Picked up on a pattern, huh? Scruffy, never let anyone tell you, you're not slow. A pattern? LMAO! There is also a pattern in how many exclamation points I put afterwards. Can you figure it out? LMAO! The pattern I picked up on is the fact that you feel threatened by religion. Why does it scare you so? I mean, I could post something about religion and you'd be "proud" to spew out as much negativity about it as you could. Which is eerily familiar.:) Did a big, mean Nun pop you on the knuckles with her yardstick when you were a little azz? Been insecure ever since, huh? LMAO!! "I'm a consultant"!!!!! LMAO! At Pinhead U! Here's a little experiment for ya Scruff. Go out in your yard for 24 hours then come back and tell us if the Earth revolves around you or the Sun. Get back to us! WAIP
Yes LRS, a pattern. When you see the lips every other day, and there is nothing racy about the posts... they clearly think racy means something it does not. I found that it happened the most when Wojar or Poppo were replying to things I believe they found racist. Hence, a pattern.

Never been formally introduced to a nun.

And nobody is intimidated by religion. Do leprechauns make you nervous? Didn't think so... it is the same deal with us.

I also think that I am one of the only people here who do not assume stupidity is the primary cause of religious belief.

Make all the religious statements you want. As long as they are biblicaly correct, and you leave science out of it... you won't hear a word from me. Most seem to be completely unaware what the bible says and that offends me as well it should yourself.

I hear people throwing crap out all the time that just isn't supported by their own book. I have zero belief in any god. But I do know my bible. I find it intellectually offensive when you hear people who supposedly are just paving their way to heaven get so much wrong. I don't think that knowing what the bible says is "negative". I have never lied about the bible, you just don't have to.

What does my job have to do with anything? Here at Pinhead U we have teenagers who understand more than most ever will. We are only here for the gifted. Why would that bother you? Or is it that I consult? My job is basically lecturing, reviewing papers, and critiquing ideas. I also help administrate the VIPER program. It is an energy research program for those gifted in physics and advanced energy engineers.

You want new, clean, innovative ways to provide energy? These are the kids that will make it happen.

So, what could possibly be wrong with that?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171016 Sep 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she was pretty good, in spite of her religious zeal and anti-abortion stance. These two are not reasons to dispel or forget the tremendous work she did on behalf of the desperate hundreds of thousands. One has to have seen the misery, the disease afflicting the poor boroughs of Calcutta, not to mention all of India. Someone, a nave aid worker, told her that all she was doing was applying bandaids. She agreed, but said something to the effect that people were dying and could not wait for medium and long-term development plans. She added, in effect, that she would continue treating the sick and dying with "bandaids" and for her to please get cracking on her long-term solutions to solve world disease and poverty. With world poverty eradicated, she said she would then gladly put her bandaids away and retire to a convent.(from a conversation I read, I believe, in "Le Nouvel Observateur", but not sure. Was a long time ago, but she was so impressive, I could hardly forget.
What I liked about Mother Teresa was her avowed doubt in her faith. She professed it, questioned her commitment to her God to the day she died. She forever questioned why God allowed such glaring inequality in our world. She was much criticized for that stance by hypocritical Christians, yet, that was her biggest quality, to question her faith without ever losing it totally. She did live in abject poverty herself, let her actions do the talking . I don't give a hoot what her beliefs were, about her views on abortion or who were her donators, even the Mafia-type ones. Better funnel some of the greenbacks to her than to the Cayman Islands or Switzerland.
Band aids would have been something...

Agnus was addicted to suffering. Those people on the floor were there to suffer and die. They did not receive treatment of any kind. They were also not allowed to have contact with their families.

She thought only suffering can bring you closer to God.

I know, I know... but she collected all that money to help people...

No... she didn't. She collected all that money to make nun factories. Not an effing dime went to those who suffered in her camps. Not for food, medicine or even a doctor. Hell, not one of them had anything close to what we Americans would label... a bed. This chick took in millions and millions of dollars every year. The people in her death houses would have to share an open public toilet.(And I mean it was right in front of everybody)

Her faith... is completely irrelevant. No, she did not believe. The "internal struggle" was simply an extension of her infatuation with suffering. She probably thought she did at the beginning, but that is neither here nor there when weighing what kind of a person she was.

I understand that people were told she was something else. And I understand why. I am even open to thinking that she genuinely didn't know any better. This to me is still unacceptable.

I think she was a lot closer to sadist than saint.

I know I will catch crap about this but it is true. Mother Theresa the Saint and Mother Theresa the girl that walked the Earth are completely different entities.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#171017 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when G. W. came to my nephews' school Several parents were yammering about keeping their kids home that day because they didn't agree with his policies. Idiots using their kids for a political statement
That has always bothered me.

Every election you see genuine news people interviewing little kids asking them who they would vote for. Shameless.
wojar

Feeding Hills, MA

#171018 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
These are definitely things I look for when I'm thinking of buying condo! Zamboanga City on lock down after clashes with Rebels!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
And yes Twinkie, I know where it is.
If Romper had a clue he would know that Zamboanga is on Mindanao not Cebu. It's like comparing southern Idaho with New York City.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171019 Sep 10, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Band aids would have been something...
Agnus was addicted to suffering. Those people on the floor were there to suffer and die. They did not receive treatment of any kind. They were also not allowed to have contact with their families.
She thought only suffering can bring you closer to God.
I know, I know... but she collected all that money to help people...
No... she didn't. She collected all that money to make nun factories. Not an effing dime went to those who suffered in her camps. Not for food, medicine or even a doctor. Hell, not one of them had anything close to what we Americans would label... a bed. This chick took in millions and millions of dollars every year. The people in her death houses would have to share an open public toilet.(And I mean it was right in front of everybody)
Her faith... is completely irrelevant. No, she did not believe. The "internal struggle" was simply an extension of her infatuation with suffering. She probably thought she did at the beginning, but that is neither here nor there when weighing what kind of a person she was.
I understand that people were told she was something else. And I understand why. I am even open to thinking that she genuinely didn't know any better. This to me is still unacceptable.
I think she was a lot closer to sadist than saint.
I know I will catch crap about this but it is true. Mother Theresa the Saint and Mother Theresa the girl that walked the Earth are completely different entities.
Well, you won't catch crap from me, just disagreement, which is fair and square. Proof of what you advance would be proper, I believe, as that is not what I heard and saw myself. Far from being perfect, and not always doing what was right, I do believe she nonetheless did her level best. As the people suffering, they did but at times, and even in our "rich" western society, people are medically neglected, are allowed to suffer although drugs, medicines exist to ward off disease, illnesses, pain. She picked up all that were hopeless, these were often cases that came too late to be saved. But testimonials of those that WERE saved abound, people who would simply have starved, their only maladie being hungry and thirsty.

I repeat, I certainly do not think that the bandaid was sufficient, nor was it always applied correctly. But she was there when no one else was, during which time bureaucrats , well-remunerated bureaucrats in poor countries, overseen by rich bureaucrats in NY, Ottawa, London, Paris, Zurich, Frankfurt, at the FAO in Rome etc, travelled first class and dined in Michelin-starred restaurants. all the while discussing the plight of the poor and needy.

When one does nothing, one goes unnoticed. When one acts, one gets criticized.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#171020 Sep 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Black Man Attacks Whites and Yells, "I Hate White People!"
A local CBS affiliate in New York reported on the incident:A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process. Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime. Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2&#8242;s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.I dont believe that. I dont know why that happened. He is very nice, Igor Sapozhnikov said. Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chessboards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.He said the next white person who walks by Im going to f***, one woman said.His fist went in and the mans head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground. The man continued his rampage before demanding to see police officers.He stood there and hit two more people and asked for the police to come, Michael Benson said. Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived. Babbitt was on the ground with blood flowing from his head. Nearby were two other victims icing their faces. I cant wait for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to weigh in. Theyll say that just because Marten said some ugly things before he went on a punching rampage, doesnt mean that it was necessarily racially motivated. Perhaps the attacker was mentally unstable. People not in their right minds sometimes say things they dont mean. Besides, its not even really possible for a person of color to attack a white person for racial reasons. It only works the other way.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3166/black-man-atta ...
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it. In your Libtardian mind, only white people can be racists and commit hate crimes! And to you it is racist for a white person pointing out a racist black man too!!!
http://tinyurl.com/nrw775j
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171021 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you wish not to be clownstomped anymore. Ok. LMAO!
Only in Romperland would a flurry of playground insults constitute a "clown stomping".

You obviously are in need of some new hoaxes to cling to - or at least some new material for your act - Allow me to suggest

http://www.hoaxbusters.org/

Or

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/playground-ins...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171022 Sep 10, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>That has always bothered me.

Every election you see genuine news people interviewing little kids asking them who they would vote for. Shameless.
My pet peeve is people who take their kids out of school on Election Day to stand outside polling places and hand out combs, nail files and trash. When I see one I always stop, ask them who they are there to support and then make sure to inform the candidate of my views on the importance of education and how I couldn't vote for them since they obviously don't share my views
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171023 Sep 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My pet peeve is people who take their kids out of school on Election Day to stand outside polling places and hand out combs, nail files and trash. When I see one I always stop, ask them who they are there to support and then make sure to inform the candidate of my views on the importance of education and how I couldn't vote for them since they obviously don't share my views
So, let me get this straight, you would not vote for a candidate because other voters brought their children to the polls? What exactly does the candidate have to do with the situation? Nothing. That's brilliant, Tigerlilly! Not one grain of logic in it but none-the-less brilliant! Disregard a candidate because of some "unknown" parent's decision? Really? And people wonder what is wrong with this country! LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#171024 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight, you would not vote for a candidate because other voters brought their children to the polls? What exactly does the candidate have to do with the situation? Nothing. That's brilliant, Tigerlilly! Not one grain of logic in it but none-the-less brilliant! Disregard a candidate because of some "unknown" parent's decision? Really? And people wonder what is wrong with this country! LOL
What does the conduct of campaign workers have to do with their candidate?

Is Romper really that dense?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171025 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me get this straight, you would not vote for a candidate because other voters brought their children to the polls? What exactly does the candidate have to do with the situation? Nothing. That's brilliant, Tigerlilly! Not one grain of logic in it but none-the-less brilliant! Disregard a candidate because of some "unknown" parent's decision? Really? And people wonder what is wrong with this country! LOL
Disregard? Still can't comprehend English can you Skippy?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171026 Sep 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who mentioned campaign workers? No one. You suffer from selective vision Twinkerbelle.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#171027 Sep 10, 2013
And this proves my point, the Pentagon is funding Green Energy programs. Not only is the Defense budget being cut $400B next year, much of that remains is going to .... non-Defense issues like Green Energy and Wild Life.
The purpose of our military is not to be "Green" but to defend our country and yet they are being cut to the bone while the Libtards claim it is not all that bad. Part of the problem with P.T.S.D., suicides, divorce, etc. is that our military has been way understaffed for the past decade for what we have demanded from them. You can't spend a year in a combat zone, get six month off only to go back into a combat zone again for another year over and over again. There will be a toll that far exceed combat casualties.

Pentagon Awards $7.42 Billion in Contracts
By Rich Smith | September 9, 2013

The Department of Defense issued 10 new contracts on Tuesday worth a combined $7.42 billion. Notwithstanding the large headline number, one single contract for the supply of wind energy to the U.S. Army accounted for 94% of the funds on offer.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/09...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171028 Sep 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your English. Enlighten me, which part did I not understand?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171029 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Who mentioned campaign workers? No one. You suffer from selective vision Twinkerbelle.
I did. Still can't comprehend English can you Skippy?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171030 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me get this straight, you would not vote for a candidate because other voters brought their children to the polls? What exactly does the candidate have to do with the situation? Nothing. That's brilliant, Tigerlilly! Not one grain of logic in it but none-the-less brilliant! Disregard a candidate because of some "unknown" parent's decision? Really? And people wonder what is wrong with this country! LOL
Maybe in Romperland random voters leave their kids outside to pass at campaign materials. People in Romperland are pretty stupid so I guess it is possible

Location hidden

#171031 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wojo wrote:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who mentioned campaign workers? No one. You suffer from selective vision Twinkerbelle.
He is just trying to dodge the issue is all. It is okay for them to take their children to a pro-abortion rally, but Conservatives are not suppose to take their kids to a pro-life rally!!!
Beam me up Scotty, There is no intelligent life in Libtardia!

Location hidden

#171032 Sep 10, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
Cheney has been a vice pres of monsanto too
Oh wow, he provided products to customers and jobs to employees at the same time. How evil of him!!!

Location hidden

#171033 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is okay for a Liberal to take their Children to a pro-abortion rally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min fetch almighty 1,124,298
Abby 10-20 47 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]