BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171087 Sep 10, 2013
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, and I thought he was a deep thinker like his idol George W. Bush.
LOL
Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden
Bush in his own words
March 13, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/3a9q95
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4PGmnz5Ow-oXX
GWB's mémoires were ghost-written. It think it may have been a presidential first. Reagan would've tried but by the time he was in his second term, his memory was already moribund and therefore he could not relate any stories to a ghost writer.

Ottawa

#171088 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
It saddens me how many rightwingers believe everything on Fox News Propaganda Channel.
Even the Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda.
LOL
The Russians know, but does American er hmm Lady know?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171089 Sep 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know it is just a little internet joke, don't you. It came without an author so I posted none.
It came without a link too?

So lame.

Ottawa

#171090 Sep 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Big Ears gave a speech yesterday on Syria and only used the word “I” 31 times. He used “me” or “mine” only 5 times.
On the serious side the Syrian state controlled paper published an article talking about the “historic American retreat”. To put it very plainly, the Syrians didn’t rub his nose in the pile of shit he has made, they drove his whole head into it and let the entire world know. The thing has gone from comical to very serious. The Syrians are not going to back down which means Obama must either act or show the entire world how irrelevant he really is. As narcissistic as he is, I think he is going to order a hit if Congress does not authorize the use of force. Big Ears is on record as saying “he believes that he has the authority as Commander in Chief to carry out military action without specific Congressional authorization”. Looks like the great Constitutional scholar forgot to read Alexander Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #69 that contrasts the authority of the president in the new Constitution with the authority of the British King.
Any plan, based on intellectual incompetence combined with strategic incoherence, will result in a disaster!
BE PREPARED FOR A MAJOR CONFLICT!
What a filthy ignorant boorish uninformed treacherous traitor-like post, siding with the enemy, aiding and abetting it, calling your president names, his face in "sh*t" - you're lucky this is 2013 as 100 years ago you would've been imprisoned if not shot. You are unpatriotic traitor material. You have every right to criticize your president, and god knows he deserves much of it, but to use "Big Ears" twice, "rub his nose in the pile of shit, they drove his whole head", etc. Hide under your flag with your arsenal of handguns and machine guns and commit sacrilege by singing the Star Spangled Banner.

Hey, Rogue, funny, you haven't commented on Z's latest meltdown. LRS thinks the poor man has suffered so...BTW, is that not his third such "coming-out"?...arre sted for assault and battery or something, then killed Martin and now this...Do you think it's ok for him to continue carrying a loaded gun? Would you like to walk around a condo property , unarmed, rainy night, and have ole George start to follow and then accost you?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171091 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was an excuse, Twinkerbelle? You. Sorry but you don't count. LMAO! You missed some!
Now Romper needs a definition of excuse in addition to "campaign worker" and "study".

Lame.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's a better excuse? Sad. Lame.
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#171092 Sep 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know it is just a little internet joke, don't you. It came without an author so I posted none.
It's "Dude's eclectic ramblings", in huge big coloured letters at the top.

Not the first time you steal someone else's intellectual property. You do know this is akin to stealing physical property like money or jewellery, don't you?

You don't have to give a source when you re-tell a joke you've heard around the water cooler or at the Pancake House. But in this Eclectic Dude case, you have to. It's not yours.

Ottawa

#171093 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was an excuse, Twinkerbelle? You. Sorry but you don't count. LMAO! You missed some!
You don't count, wojar. MUST be true, Justice ha ha LRS said so LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#171094 Sep 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It came without a link too?
So lame.
When he wants to give a link, as it suits him, he gives a link. This time, he did not, went straight to the "joke" (how does he find these things, how much time does he spend scouring the internet?), deleted the title with the "Eclectic dude" banner and posted it as his own. Not the first nor the last time. Worst kind of literary skull drudgery one can find. Biden did that once, paid for it in spades. But then, Biden is not Rogue, he has redeeming qualities. Like intelligence.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171095 Sep 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't count, wojar. MUST be true, Justice ha ha LRS said so LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
It's a melt-down even though we thought he already hit bottom.
What's next? He'll ask who said anything about a melt-down, as though that's clever.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171096 Sep 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Romper needs a definition of excuse in addition to "campaign worker" and "study".
Lame.
<quoted text>
Frickin' idiot. Why do you just make crap up? I guess that's just your style, huh? Small little pissant. Figured out where you pecker is supposed to go yet? Hint for the pinkman; it's not up some dude's azz! One would think a "biologist" (LMAO) would know about such things. Guess you couldn't cut it, huh? Tell us, what is it like to be such an all around lying AHole? Peon. LMAO! I bet you have always been known as the weird, little, azzhole kid down the road, right? LMAO! WHAT-A-DAB!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171097 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Frickin' idiot. Why do you just make crap up? I guess that's just your style, huh? Small little pissant. Figured out where you pecker is supposed to go yet? Hint for the pinkman; it's not up some dude's azz! One would think a "biologist" (LMAO) would know about such things. Guess you couldn't cut it, huh? Tell us, what is it like to be such an all around lying AHole? Peon. LMAO! I bet you have always been known as the weird, little, azzhole kid down the road, right? LMAO! WHAT-A-DAB!
Does Romper need a definition of melt-down now?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#171098 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, LRS has self-clownstomped, out of ammo, his only riposte : "You're a pinkman". Yessir. Now, boor LRs will retort he didn't use the word gay, just "pinkman", and proceeds to exhibit his anal and "caca" tendencies by stating , in a full-blown and beseeching projection, "Figured out where you pecker is supposed to go yet? Hint for the pinkman; it's not up some dude's azz!" What he actually meant was not some dude's ass, no, but for HIS ass.

Have you noticed how the birthers, when drained, confused, defeated and at a loss for words, do one of four things : 1) shout profanity, 2) use ad hominem, 3) hurl threats and 4) go off on a sexual/gay/queer/ass and anal rant. Funny, the so-called libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) don't do that, or if they do, very little and usually in rebuttal.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#171099 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
GWB's mémoires were ghost-written. It think it may have been a presidential first. Reagan would've tried but by the time he was in his second term, his memory was already moribund and therefore he could not relate any stories to a ghost writer.
His book is fiction as he tries to rewrite history.

lol

==========

Bush on 9/11:'We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass'
George Bush's book explains why he opted to continue reading to Florida schoolchildren after being told of the 9/11 attacks
8 November 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dd8lm6
On the fateful September day nine years ago, Bush's first inkling of the unfolding tragedy came as he walked into a classroom in Florida to read to a group of young children.
"On the short walk from the motorcade to the classroom, Karl Rove mentioned that an airplane had crashed into the World Trade Centre. That sounded strange. I envisioned a little propeller plane horribly lost," writes Bush.
But then his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, called to tell him that what he thinks is a small plane is actually a commercial airliner.
"I was stunned. That plane must have had the worst pilot in the world. How could he possibly have flown into a skyscraper on a clear day? Maybe he had a heart attack," writes Bush.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/08/g...

Ottawa

#171100 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
His book is fiction as he tries to rewrite history.
lol
==========
Bush on 9/11:'We were going to find out who did this, and kick their ass'
George Bush's book explains why he opted to continue reading to Florida schoolchildren after being told of the 9/11 attacks
8 November 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dd8lm6
On the fateful September day nine years ago, Bush's first inkling of the unfolding tragedy came as he walked into a classroom in Florida to read to a group of young children.
"On the short walk from the motorcade to the classroom, Karl Rove mentioned that an airplane had crashed into the World Trade Centre. That sounded strange. I envisioned a little propeller plane horribly lost," writes Bush.
But then his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, called to tell him that what he thinks is a small plane is actually a commercial airliner.
"I was stunned. That plane must have had the worst pilot in the world. How could he possibly have flown into a skyscraper on a clear day? Maybe he had a heart attack," writes Bush.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/08/g...
...as all and sundry roll their eyes upwards, up up to the heavens.

Ottawa

#171101 Sep 10, 2013
Oh, for LRS specially. My poor suffering wife and I are thinking of driving to Washdc, Boston and possibly NYC again early October. Are you ready? Any advice ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171102 Sep 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Melt down? LMAO! You're the one that walked straight into the pit of shyt I set for you. Try and flip it around. It's funny watching a peon, like you, try to save face. LMAO! Dance twinkmeat! Still got some on your lip. You did do a face-plant, though! Sunk your entire head way down into it. LMAO silly little peon
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171103 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You see, LRS has self-clownstomped, out of ammo, his only riposte : "You're a pinkman". Yessir. Now, boor LRs will retort he didn't use the word gay, just "pinkman", and proceeds to exhibit his anal and "caca" tendencies by stating , in a full-blown and beseeching projection, "Figured out where you pecker is supposed to go yet? Hint for the pinkman; it's not up some dude's azz!" What he actually meant was not some dude's ass, no, but for HIS ass.
Have you noticed how the birthers, when drained, confused, defeated and at a loss for words, do one of four things : 1) shout profanity, 2) use ad hominem, 3) hurl threats and 4) go off on a sexual/gay/queer/ass and anal rant. Funny, the so-called libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) don't do that, or if they do, very little and usually in rebuttal.
And no matter the topic, you gum-flappers just spout your ignorance over and over and over. Damn, I forgot, the King of Hatred can also read minds! More typical gum-flapper BS, they pull crap out of their azz and post it. Nothing more than low-life lying scum that will get cleaned up in time. HEE HEE HEE You mention it so often, I have to ask, are you sensitive about gayness? LMAO! Get back to mopping the floor, peon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171104 Sep 10, 2013
Oh, for LRS specially. My poor suffering wife and I are thinking of driving to Washdc, Boston and possibly NYC again early October. Are you ready? Any advice ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
You mean your man-wife, right? LMAO! Y'all must be going to hang out with your Muslim buds, huh? Watch it, they'll slit your throat just as soon as look at you. Advice? Yes, go out to a few bars and run your mouth like you do on here. LMAO! A little short on nerve, are you? LMAO! Gee, who couldn't have guessed that! tiny wittle peon
wojar

Bristol, CT

#171105 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Melt down? LMAO! You're the one that walked straight into the pit of shyt I set for you. Try and flip it around. It's funny watching a peon, like you, try to save face. LMAO! Dance twinkmeat! Still got some on your lip. You did do a face-plant, though! Sunk your entire head way down into it. LMAO silly little peon
Cool. Moron doesn't understand LTR's post about campaign workers is really a "trap" set for wojar.

When Moron mistakes a spoof for a "study" it is really a clever trap for wojar.

And his pathetic vulgar meltdown/tantrum was just part of his elaborate ruse.

When Romper falls on his arse it's really a trap.

What a riot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#171106 Sep 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your man-wife, right? LMAO! Y'all must be going to hang out with your Muslim buds, huh? Watch it, they'll slit your throat just as soon as look at you. Advice? Yes, go out to a few bars and run your mouth like you do on here. LMAO! A little short on nerve, are you? LMAO! Gee, who couldn't have guessed that! tiny wittle peon
You mean if I go into a bar and run off my mouth, dumb boors like you who have no speech, no response, no brain, will threaten me from the safety of their mommy's skirt? Muslim buds? Yes, I have Muslim friends. Don't you? I have Jewish friends too, and Black friends. How about Catholics, Protestants, even a Buddhist and lots of atheists, oh oh. BTW, my man-wife as you call her is in Havana right now on business. I guess that makes her a progressive communist liberal Marxist Leninist Italo-Canadian. Wish I was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,224,607
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Earthling-1 53,064
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Gas Woman 69,825
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 13 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 hr boundary painter 1,650
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]