BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170973 Sep 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may. The violation of 27 UN mandates had nothing to do with the invasion. If so, please invade Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Bahrain, Myanmar, North Korea, China, Russia, re-invade Iraq, etc. All countries with despots that make Saddam look like a benevolent senior citizen.
Not a question of preferring having Saddam in control. The question is : Is Iraq now better off post-Saddam? Are you going to go totally delusional and tell me that it is? If so, what're Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Iranians, doing there? What happened to the Iran counterweight that was Iraq? Are Christians and women now better off? Except for Iraqi capitalist crooks and a crooked regime, who benefits from the oil boom? Are there fewer people killed post-Saddam? Start answering those questions and then tell us Iraq is better of post-Saddam. Would you be proud and grateful that a good duty-bounds son or daughter had died fighting in Iraq? Give us some examples.
Then why did my Congress, and your Parliament, approve of the re-invasion of Iraq then?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170974 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Most of us know of the comparable relationship between Lincoln and Kennedy;
but have you ever considered the comparisons between President Obama and Lincoln?
Parallels of Abraham Lincoln and Barack Hussein Obama:
1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration.
Obama used the very same Bible Lincoln used, for his inauguration.
2. Lincoln came from Illinois .
Obama comes from Illinois .
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature.
Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President.
Obama had very little experience before becoming President.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.
Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.
6. Lincoln was highly respected by some, but intensely disliked by others.
Obama is highly respected by some, but intensely disliked by others.
7. Abraham Lincoln was a tall, skinny lawyer.
Obama is a tall, skinny lawyer.
8. Lincoln held to basic Conservative and Christian views.
9. Lincoln volunteered in the Illinois militia; once as a captain, twice as a private.
10. Lincoln firmly believed in able persons carrying their own weight.
11. Lincoln was undeniably, and without any doubt, born in the United States.
12. Lincoln was honest - so honest that he was called 'Honest Abe'.
13. Lincoln preserved the United States as a strong nation, respected by the world.
14. Lincoln showed his obvious respect for the flag, U. S. Constitution, and the military.
Amazing!!!! This is such a coincidence!!!!
Out of 14, you have 8 silly schoolboy comparisons with Lincoln, plus number 2 is wrong, as he did not come from Illinois. So, 9 wrong or silly out of 14. Whoever and wherever you plagiarized that from, best you aim higher next time.

Oh, would you like to attempt a Lincoln/GWB comparison? No? I understand.

Location hidden

#170975 Sep 9, 2013
Tell us Jacqueau, will the Canadians help Barrack Obama out in his venture into Syria?

Canada and the Iraq War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraq War began with the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The government of Canada did not at any time formally declare war against Iraq. Nevertheless, the government of Canada, and Canadian citizens had complex relationships to that war. Those complex relationships evolved and were redefined at various points in that war.

While Canada had previously participated in military action against Iraq in the Gulf War of 1991, it refused to declare war against Iraq without United Nations approval. Even so, Prime Minister Jean Chrétien said on 10 October 2002 that Canada would, in fact, be part of a military coalition to invade Iraq if it were sanctioned by the United Nations. However, when the United States and the United Kingdom subsequently withdrew their diplomatic efforts to gain that UN sanction, Jean Chrétien announced in Parliament on 17 March 2003 that Canada would not participate in the pending invasion. Nevertheless, he offered the US and its soldiers his moral support. However, according to classified U.S. documents released by Wikileaks, Canadian officials allegedly promised to clandestinely support the invasion..........

Ottawa

#170976 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Over the past four weeks the stock market went down for three weeks and last week it went up marginally. What will this week do?
The labor force participation rate dropped 0.2% to 62.2 which is at it's lowest level since ..... Jimmy Carter!!! Way to go Old Floppy Ears!
<quoted text>
Hummm, two points. You are right, just as soon as QE3 ends, the stock market will turn south .... big time.
Next, I noticed you did not comment on the Labor Participation rate which i not only at the lowest point in Obama's term in office, but also at the same level it was 35 years ago under his buddy, Jimmy "The Wight Peanut Man" Carter.
No, I did not comment on the Labour Participation Rate simply because it's not good, though the reasons for it and the context are worlds apart from Jimmy Carter's time. And I wish you'd stop with your silly childish appellation, namely "Peanut man Carter". Carter was an honourable president, free of graft and corruption, architect of the Camp David Accords which 40 years later are still holding, no mean feat. Big ears, Peanut, etc, what the hell's the matter with you birthers, pejoratively calling your presidents insulting names just because you don't like them? Are your favourite hate media devoid of fabricated scandals today?

Ottawa

#170977 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Over the past four weeks the stock market went down for three weeks and last week it went up marginally. What will this week do?
The labor force participation rate dropped 0.2% to 62.2 which is at it's lowest level since ..... Jimmy Carter!!! Way to go Old Floppy Ears!
<quoted text>
Hummm, two points. You are right, just as soon as QE3 ends, the stock market will turn south .... big time.
Next, I noticed you did not comment on the Labor Participation rate which i not only at the lowest point in Obama's term in office, but also at the same level it was 35 years ago under his buddy, Jimmy "The Wight Peanut Man" Carter.
If this out wrong "Hummm, two points. You are right, just as soon as QE3 ends, the stock market will turn south .... big time.", yur quote, you won't mind if I bring hark back to it, do you? If it's as correct as the your and your broker's last 2 quarters' predictions, we'll have a good laugh. You blamed the media for your wrong mayoral prediction in Jacksonville, you hinted the president intervened with the Supreme Court on Obamacare afer yul predicted it would be defeated, you predicted a Romney victory, then blamed his defeat on fraud. So, if the DJIA does well after QE3 ends, who will you blame?

Location hidden

#170978 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
If this out wrong "Hummm, two points. You are right, just as soon as QE3 ends, the stock market will turn south .... big time.", yur quote, you won't mind if I bring hark back to it, do you? If it's as correct as the your and your broker's last 2 quarters' predictions, we'll have a good laugh. You blamed the media for your wrong mayoral prediction in Jacksonville, you hinted the president intervened with the Supreme Court on Obamacare afer yul predicted it would be defeated, you predicted a Romney victory, then blamed his defeat on fraud. So, if the DJIA does well after QE3 ends, who will you blame?
You only have to look what happened to Jimmy Carter and he printed only $500B in Funny Money. We ended up a peak inflation rate of 14%, a 10% unemployment rate and a recession. Now Bernanke has printed about $3T Obama Bucks and you expect things to turn out differently?(Twilight Zone music played by crickets)

Location hidden

#170979 Sep 9, 2013
Black Man Attacks Whites and Yells, "I Hate White People!"

A local CBS affiliate in New York reported on the incident:“A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process. Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime. Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2&#8242;s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.‘I don’t believe that. I don’t know why that happened. He is very nice,’ Igor Sapozhnikov said. Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chessboards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.‘He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to f***,’’ one woman said.‘His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.’ The man continued his rampage before demanding to see police officers.‘He stood there and hit two more people and asked for the police to come,’ Michael Benson said. Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived. Babbitt was on the ground with blood flowing from his head. Nearby were two other victims icing their faces.” I can’t wait for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to weigh in. They’ll say that just because Marten said some ugly things before he went on a punching rampage, doesn’t mean that it was necessarily racially motivated. Perhaps the attacker was mentally unstable. People not in their right minds sometimes say things they don’t mean. Besides, it’s not even really possible for a person of color to attack a white person for racial reasons. It only works the other way.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/3166/black-man-atta...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170980 Sep 9, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it is the one without the belly button...I am sure it is around here somewhere...
I picked up on something last time I watched LRS get a bit embarrassed. When he knows he is getting bested, he ends almost every post with LMAO or LOL. Mostly the former because he feels the "A" adds something.
Pretty sure it is a nervous tick or a tell. Page back the last 3 or 4 pages and take a look.
Also... and this one is worse. Someone has been "judging posts" with the word "racy"... you know, the lips. For quite a while.
And there is nothing racy about any of them. I didn't think much of it till a while ago. Then I saw a pattern. I am 90% sure that they think racy means racist. Which is funny enough.
We know there are few people here lame enough to "judge". Meh... you flick the abacus.
Some of my comments were judged "racy" but I never made the connection. Interesting.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170981 Sep 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Next Romper will teach me a lesson with "Santa Claus is coming to town."
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still need a tissue. Ya missed some on your upper lip!
It was bound to happen, Romper's self-deception is complete.

Pathetic.
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"

Ottawa

#170982 Sep 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my comments were judged "racy" but I never made the connection. Interesting.
Lest we forget that we are dealing with birther Cletus-types here.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170983 Sep 9, 2013
Z in the news again.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170984 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Black Man Attacks Whites and Yells, "I Hate White People!"

.... 99
Rouge - for the sake of your family please seek help. Your obsession appears to be escalating
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170985 Sep 9, 2013
Zimmerman's Wife on 911 Tape: 'I Am Really Scared'

Location hidden

#170986 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I did not comment on the Labour Participation Rate simply because it's not good, though the reasons for it and the context are worlds apart from Jimmy Carter's time. And I wish you'd stop with your silly childish appellation, namely "Peanut man Carter". Carter was an honourable president, free of graft and corruption, architect of the Camp David Accords which 40 years later are still holding, no mean feat. Big ears, Peanut, etc, what the hell's the matter with you birthers, pejoratively calling your presidents insulting names just because you don't like them? Are your favourite hate media devoid of fabricated scandals today?
And you lefties never made fun of G.W. Bush? And Carter was the biggest idiot ...... until Obama entered the White House. Making the same mistakes too!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170987 Sep 9, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it is the one without the belly button...I am sure it is around here somewhere...
I picked up on something last time I watched LRS get a bit embarrassed. When he knows he is getting bested, he ends almost every post with LMAO or LOL. Mostly the former because he feels the "A" adds something.
Pretty sure it is a nervous tick or a tell. Page back the last 3 or 4 pages and take a look.
Also... and this one is worse. Someone has been "judging posts" with the word "racy"... you know, the lips. For quite a while.
And there is nothing racy about any of them. I didn't think much of it till a while ago. Then I saw a pattern. I am 90% sure that they think racy means racist. Which is funny enough.
We know there are few people here lame enough to "judge". Meh... you flick the abacus.
If that's what you came up with, you're about as observant as a blind man. Picked up on a pattern, huh? Scruffy, never let anyone tell you, you're not slow. A pattern? LMAO! There is also a pattern in how many exclamation points I put afterwards. Can you figure it out? LMAO! The pattern I picked up on is the fact that you feel threatened by religion. Why does it scare you so? I mean, I could post something about religion and you'd be "proud" to spew out as much negativity about it as you could. Which is eerily familiar.:) Did a big, mean Nun pop you on the knuckles with her yardstick when you were a little azz? Been insecure ever since, huh? LMAO!! "I'm a consultant"!!!!! LMAO! At Pinhead U! Here's a little experiment for ya Scruff. Go out in your yard for 24 hours then come back and tell us if the Earth revolves around you or the Sun. Get back to us! WAIP
American Lady

Danville, KY

#170988 Sep 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
Zimmerman's Wife on 911 Tape:'I Am Really Scared'
RepubliCONS wrote:
Dinner in the oven, now listen to this 9/11 call about the real THUG. Of course repuke CONS CONdone violence so you may enjoy it but I doubt the MAJORITY will.
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call: George Zimmerman's
Estranged Wife Calls Police After Confrontation
Audio of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, has been released.
Shellie Zimmerman called authorities on Monday afternoon, after an alleged confrontation between George Zimmerman and her father. George Zimmerman was reportedly detained by Lake Mary police following the incident.
During the 5-minute phone call, Shellie Zimmerman tells the dispatcher that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, and she said he threatened her family with his hand on his gun. She also said he took her iPad out of her hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife.
Throughout the call, Shellie Zimmerman sounds shaken, telling the dispatcher that she is scared and unsure what her estranged husband is capable of. At one point, she breaks down in tears while the dispatcher attempts to calm her down.
During the call, the police arrived at the scene, and Shellie Zimmerman asked for medical assistance, saying her father was visibly shaken and felt like he was "going to have a heart attack."
Listen to the call below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/shel...
Of course, you COWARDS wouldn't think that if it was your daughter or father would you? Like a coward with a gun in his hand so are you with an anonymous drawer of socks and political thread. You losers need to pick better heroes. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
``````````

American Lady wrote:
That's her 'tale'
[with embellishment]...

I SIT on mine :)

Two sides to every story ...
Actually THREE ...

Hers ... the police ...
TRUTH ...

That's WHAT George is KNOWN to tell!
with EVIDENCE
to BACK it UP!
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#170989 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you lefties never made fun of G.W. Bush? And Carter was the biggest idiot ...... until Obama entered the White House. Making the same mistakes too!
I remember when G. W. came to my nephews' school Several parents were yammering about keeping their kids home that day because they didn't agree with his policies. Idiots using their kids for a political statement

Ottawa

#170990 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lefties never made fun of G.W. Bush? And Carter was the biggest idiot ...... until Obama entered the White House. Making the same mistakes too!
As a matter of fact I never did. I don't do that sort of stuff, it's cheap. I did venture that he was not as bright as Obama when YOU said the opposite, otherwise I would not have mentioned it. I did say he was anything but dumb two or three days ago. I did not mock his physical traits the way you do Obama's ears for example, or the gross insults hurled Michelle's way, not by you, but by bro birthers. I don't think that GWB was a competent president, if you want to know, but that is not a gratis insult or slur on his character or physical appearance.

You just called a very honourable man, a straight non-corrupt honest and able man Carter, a nuclear engineer to boot, the biggest idiot. Which he is not and was not. He is certainly open to criticism, as well he should be , but leave the unprofessional unrelated insults for bottom feeders. Neither Carter nor Clinton nor GWB or Obama fall into the bottom feeder category.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170991 Sep 9, 2013
George is lucky his soon to be ex didn't press charges or else he would be chillin' in the cooler.

Ottawa

#170992 Sep 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
George is lucky his soon to be ex didn't press charges or else he would be chillin' in the cooler.
Is that the same ex who hid that $250,000 donation, claiming ole George didn't know anything about it? Z's dad is lucky he wasn't shot. If he did, you bet your life losers Rogue and LRS would claim self-defence LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and then give all and sundry a play-by-play description of EXACTLY what went on like they were there, as per Z-M on that condo property.

Well, he killed Martin. Police hardly questioned him, THEY LET HIM GO. Higher authorities had to do the right thing and have him charged. Now, he punches his father, threatens his wife LRS-like, holds on to his gun, wife panics, calls police, they come , detain him and AGAIN, LET HIM GO! So they didn't file charges? So what? Arrest him, question him, let him out on bail if you like, but cripes, detain him. Florida? What kind of laws and law enforcement do they have there? From the top (Dole) to the bottom (Zimmerman), these people flaunt it like it like there was no tomorrow. If this phone call tape is real, this guy's a menace to life and limb. What the hell is the matter with the authorities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min phil shifley 1,191,541
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min kal 51,507
amy 3-3-15 1 hr Sublime1 3
abby03-02-15 1 hr Sublime1 3
abby03-03 1 hr Sublime1 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 99,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr orange 71,556
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web