BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170869 Sep 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Birfoon Boy trips over his own feet and Jacques and I got a dose of ...?
Talk about delusional!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/del...
<quoted text>
That's exactly right Twinkie. Can't handle your own medicine, Twinkie? Nope. Can't handle the truth that you got played? Nope. Are you mentally defective? Yep! Got a problem with the truth? Yep! You're just a lying scumbag like Path. Two peas in a pod. LMAO! Clinch those wittle fists, now! LMAO! What a frickin' crybaby! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170870 Sep 8, 2013
Well Jacqueau, Apparently Putin did say that. I looked it up as I doubted if you would.

Russian rebuff for Blair over Iraq
theguardian.com , Friday 11 October 2002

Asked what he thought of the British government's dossier, which claims President Saddam does have such weapons and plans to use them, Mr Putin replied: "Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data which would support the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received from our partners such information as yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/oct/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170871 Sep 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Name my other names. I dare you. Path? Flattery will get you everywhere. I like Pathfinder. Gracias, perdedor and in many other languages.
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!

Location hidden

#170872 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You really only read headlines do you? And even then, I'm not sure if you understand them. Much less the story that follows. Read the second paragraph you posted, note the dates and what it says :
As a result of the U.S. and British campaign, and after prolonged negotiations between the United States, Britain, France, Russia and other U.N. Security Council members, the United Nations declared that Iraq would have to accept even more intrusive inspections than under the previous inspection regime - to be carried out by the U.N. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)- or face "serious consequences." Iraq agreed to accept the U.N. decision and inspections resumed in late November 2002. On December 7, 2002, Iraq submitted its 12,000 page declaration, which claimed that it had no current WMD programs. Intelligence analysts from the United States and other nations immediately began to scrutinize the document, and senior U.S. officials quickly rejected the claims.(Note 2)
==========
Stick to driving airplanes and helicopters.
Actually "driving airplanes and helicopters" is a joy. I do what many people wish they could do.
Oh, it is a favorite tactic for the Muslims to say they will comply at the last second ...... and then they stall, shuffle the walnut shells, etc. The fact is that Iraq violated 27 U.N. mandates and breached the cease fire agreement. Saddamn's time was up!!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170873 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right Twinkie. Can't handle your own medicine, Twinkie? Nope. Can't handle the truth that you got played? Nope. Are you mentally defective? Yep! Got a problem with the truth? Yep! You're just a lying scumbag like Path. Two peas in a pod. LMAO! Clinch those wittle fists, now! LMAO! What a frickin' crybaby! LMAO!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Moron got played by himself. Little paranoid narcissistic twerp.

Please tell me again how I got played by a moronic twerp who cited a fake study I was already aware was a hoax. Too funny.

Loser.

Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"

Do you need the post number, Jagoff?

FYI, everyone is laughing at you. Have a nice delusion.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Birfoon Boy trips over his own feet and Jacques and I got a dose of ...?
Talk about delusional!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/del ...
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170874 Sep 8, 2013
So how long will Birfoon Boy insist he didn't put his foot in it?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Clinical example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Watch him squirm.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170876 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
And the fool obsessed with multiple monikers fantasies accuses another fool obsessed with multiple moniker fantasies

I hear banjos ....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170877 Sep 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fool obsessed with multiple monikers fantasies accuses another fool obsessed with multiple moniker fantasies
I hear banjos ....
Just like ringing the dinner bell. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170878 Sep 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron got played by himself. Little paranoid narcissistic twerp.
Please tell me again how I got played by a moronic twerp who cited a fake study I was already aware was a hoax. Too funny.
Loser.
Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"
Do you need the post number, Jagoff?
FYI, everyone is laughing at you. Have a nice delusion.
<quoted text>
Kid, here's a tissue, wipe that shyt off your face. You'll definitely be played again and, without doubt, you'll have no clue! LMAO! Still wearing your leprechaun outfit? LMAO! Hone those AHole skills, the Grand Prize is between you and Path. Pucker up, kid! LMAO!

Location hidden

#170879 Sep 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
So how long will Obummer Boy insist he didn't put his foot in it?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Clinical example of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Watch him squirm.
Yep, Putin made him look like a wimp, didn't he!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170880 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing me a link, will you? Probably you will refuse claiming I never show links!
I already gave it to you twice. Wait a sec, I'll get it another time. Will you be pulling this stupid stunt another time? Do you really stupidly think that I or anyone else could invent that Putin, shortly after Blair endorsed the WMD myth and invasion, Putin declared at a press conference with Blair at his side that there was no evidence of WMD. And no, the only links you supply in full are the stolen plagiarized jokes and stories on blacks and other minorities, attempting , in vain, to show how not racist you are, thereby amply showing just the opposite. Read this :

Michael White in Zavidovo

The Guardian, Saturday 12 October 2002 02.14 BST

Vladimir Putin yesterday rejected Anglo-American claims that Saddam Hussein already possesses weapons of mass destruction and told Tony Blair that the best way to resolve the conflict of evidence is not war, but the return of UN inspectors to Iraq.
With a tense Mr Blair alongside him at his dacha near Moscow, the Russian president took the unusual step of citing this week's sceptical CIA report on the Iraqi military threat to assert: "Fears are one thing, hard facts are another".

At a press conference, during a break in the talks, Mr Putin - praised by his guest for his "courageous" leadership - repeatedly stressed his concerns about Iraq and his willingness to back fresh UN resolutions if necessary. Mr Blair took comfort from that.

But his scepticism about the US-led drive for military action was palpable. After confirming his foreign ministry's assessment that No 10's Iraqi dossier "could be seen as a propagandistic step" to sway public opinion, he made it plain.

"Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. This fact has also been supported by the information sent by the CIA to the US Congress."
==========

Third time I come up with it, two different sources. What is it you don't understand about Putin stating that ""Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data that supports the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received any such information from our partners as yet. "

And I repeat, you do no supply links when requested 9 out of 10. And that one time you occasionally supply one, it's either irrelevant like the recent Huffington Post or it just solidifies my side of the argument as you are not too too good at understanding the written word. What intrigues me is that you lie here on links with a full audience reading those lies. The world of delusion (see LRS's delusion delusions) that you live in is incredible. I've posted proof here of everything I've ever posted. If you doubt it, and I've posted many, indicate ONE , just one I haven't come through on. I post from knowledge, from memory, no links as why bother people here with long epistles? But I will provide onr instantly on demand, as I've done for the third time now, maybe more, on Putin's statement on WMDs. See above.

Location hidden

#170881 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well Jacqueau, Apparently Putin did say that. I looked it up as I doubted if you would.
Asked what he thought of the British government's dossier, which claims President Saddam does have such weapons and plans to use them, Mr Putin replied: "Russia does not have in its possession any trustworthy data which would support the existence of nuclear weapons or any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we have not received from our partners such information as yet.
What is funny is that Jacqueau will put down people who site RT or Pravda saying they only say what Putin tells them to say but when Putin says something he likes, well, it's God's truth!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170882 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just like ringing the dinner bell. LMAO!
Bells do seem to be another obsession with you .... I guess that's your puss-side coming out

Location hidden

#170883 Sep 8, 2013
Russia Makes USA Look Foolish
By Onan Coca / 6 September 2013

If I was a more paranoid person, I might believe that Russia has orchestrated the entire Syrian Civil War simply to make us look like idiots. I mean, just think back over the last year at how often we have bumped heads with Vladimir Putin and Russia. They oppose us at nearly every turn, and of late we have not been getting the best of these encounters. When the NSA story broke, Russia gave shelter to erstwhile whistleblower Edward Snowden President Obama huffed and puffed but nothing happened. In Syria, it seems that the world has turned against President Obama and the Syrian rebels, and has begun lining up with Putin to oppose US intervention in Syria.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/1636/russia-makes-usa-...

Ottawa

#170884 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How about that? Thank you.

But, Rogue, how could anyone but a birther "imagine" such a statement by Putin with Blair present at Putin's dacha outside of Moscow? If I were to make things up, I'd make sure I would not be caught within three minutes of having posted it.

Again, thanks for finding it.

Ottawa

#170885 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
Names? Put up or shut the barn door.

Ottawa

#170886 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "driving airplanes and helicopters" is a joy. I do what many people wish they could do.
Oh, it is a favorite tactic for the Muslims to say they will comply at the last second ...... and then they stall, shuffle the walnut shells, etc. The fact is that Iraq violated 27 U.N. mandates and breached the cease fire agreement. Saddamn's time was up!!!!
It was all illegal and you know it.

As for helicopters, what I said about "driving" them and airplanes was not meant pejoratively. Quite the opposite. I admire pilots of all kinds, wish I was one of them. I have flown Cessnas but only because the pilot let me, lol. I had an impossible time keeping the nose straight.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170887 Sep 8, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bells do seem to be another obsession with you .... I guess that's your puss-side coming out
Works like a charm. Especially, on you! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170888 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Names? Put up or shut the barn door.
We all noticed you didn't deny it. Rest assured, I know several. 100% verified! Too bad, kid. Are you ever going to mature? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170889 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We all noticed you didn't deny it. Rest assured, I know several. 100% verified! Too bad, kid. Are you ever going to mature? LMAO!
And Romper's fable was verified by the same spammer that verified his Harvard study hoax- so it must be every bit as accurate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min red and right 1,143,608
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Mothra 48,520
Dear Abby 11/24/14 52 min Mister Tonka 15
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,789
Super Waste by Post Office 1 hr CallWaltJacobson 2
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr It_sThenigahFault 5
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 1 hr BALONEY Hes THUG 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr primetime justice 98,684
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:09AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush