BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170847 Sep 8, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
canadafreepress.com/ now? How low will you sink? And don't come back with "killing the messenger" BS. Marshall McLuhan : "The medium is the message"
It is NOT Canada Free Press that is showing these videos, it is CNN!
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/polit...

Location hidden

#170848 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
canadafreepress.com/ now? How low will you sink? And don't come back with "killing the messenger" BS. Marshall McLuhan : "The medium is the message"
Yep, "The medium is the message" and CNN is it!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170849 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I have noted that Jacqueau will never accept proof of anything. An example is that I have shown he good sources that say that Russian and Germany concluded that Saddamn did have an active WMD program just before the 1982 resumption of the Persian Gulf War but a few weeks later he will claim otherwise ..... again.
Or that HPV, which causes cervical cancer in women, is also the cause of rectal cancer in gay men and for the same reason. Heterosexual men almost never get HPV rectal cancer!
http://www.analcancerfoundation.org/
What a weasel liar you are. You claimed that Germany and Russia AND the UN approved the invasion of Iraq. Prove it now.

You also claimed that Russia and Germany agreed that Iraq had WMDs. Well, that is also false and you still have not proved it.

Read this, Rogue, just a reminder, not the 1st time :

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fifth president of Iraq Saddam Hussein[1] was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[5] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[6][7][8]

And :from Center for American Progress,By Eric Alterman and George Zornick | June 12, 2008

&#9726;The Guardian reported on October 12, 2002 that,“Vladimir Putin yesterday rejected Anglo-American claims that Saddam Hussein already possesses weapons of mass destruction … With a tense Mr. Blair alongside him at his dacha near Moscow, the Russian president took the unusual step of citing this week’s sceptical CIA report on the Iraqi military threat to assert:‘Fears are one thing, hard facts are another.’”
&#9726;The BBC reported on February 11, 2003, that,“France, Germany, and Russia have released an unprecedented joint declaration on the Iraq crisis, demanding more weapons inspectors and more technical assistance for them ...‘Nothing today justifies a war,’ Mr Chirac told a joint news conference with Mr Putin.‘This region really does not need another war.’ He said France did not have ‘undisputed proof’ that Iraq still held weapons of mass destruction.”
==========

You see, Rogue, I ALWAYS document what I state. You don't. You stonewall, and words like 'hypocrite" come out. Sigh.

Ottawa

#170850 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just jealous that Fox News has four times as many viewers as CNN does and that Rush Limbaugh has ten times as many listeners as the nearest loony-left radio talk show host (whom ever that is).
<quoted text>
You do know there is a bog difference between Fox Network, Fox Sports and Fox News, don't you? Apparently knot!
Could you, just once, please, JUST ONCE, be relevant?

Ottawa

#170851 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't think is is really just a gay/straight man problem. It is putting your pecker in someplace that nature did not intend it be put in! I don't put my love tool in any woman's tail hole and I am not about to let anyone put anything in mine!
Hepatitis B and C Virus Sexual Transmission Among Homosexual Men
http://www.nature.com/ajg/journal/v93/n1/abs/...
What in heaven's name propels you to spontaneously come up with such stuff? Do you have AIDS, or any venereal disease and want to come out with it? You need to talk about it? Go ahead. We'll try to help LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Maybe get one of those dumb leftist low-IQ oncologist examine you.

Ottawa

#170852 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT Canada Free Press that is showing these videos, it is CNN!
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/polit...
I know that, but YOU don't know the difference. CNN shows it as news, canadafreepress.com shows it as sensationalist trash for its lower-cast readers and viewers. You still don't see it, do you?

Ottawa

#170853 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, "The medium is the message" and CNN is it!!!
CNN was all for the invasion of Iraq, how well I recall. Then it started to see the truth in light of obvious cracks in the invasion justifications. It changed and turned anti-Iraq war. That kind of change is refreshing, not wishy-washy. Fox and its adorators, you, for example, have not deviated one inch from your obstinate stance that invasion of Iraq was a good thing, in spite of irrefutable evidence, look at Iraq today, that the whole thing was a huge mistake.

You guys, unless Obama comes to his senses, are about to repeat the blunders of history. Cripes, not even history, other disasters still fresh and out there as can be.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#170854 Sep 8, 2013
Jacques,
Whatever war Barack Obama is trying to sell, we are not buying.
I will literally go ballistic if that man drags America off to war.
I think it's a foregone conclusion and that he is using Congress as a mere formality to sink the United States even deeper into that Islamic pit of puke.

Location hidden

#170855 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I have noted that Jacqueau will never accept proof of anything. An example is that I have shown he good sources that say that Russian and Germany concluded that Saddamn did have an active WMD program just before the 1982 resumption of the Persian Gulf War but a few weeks later he will claim otherwise ..... again.
Or that HPV, which causes cervical cancer in women, is also the cause of rectal cancer in gay men and for the same reason. Heterosexual men almost never get HPV rectal cancer!
<quoted text>
What a weasel liar you are. You claimed that Germany and Russia AND the UN approved the invasion of Iraq. Prove it now.
You also claimed that Russia and Germany agreed that Iraq had WMDs. Well, that is also false and you still have not proved it.

==========
You see, Rogue, I ALWAYS document what I state. You don't. You stonewall, and words like 'hypocrite" come out. Sigh.
How Many times have do I have to show this to you?!?
"The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.

The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment."
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Next, I NEVER said German and Russia approved of the re-invasion of Iraq and YOU CAN NOT PROVE I SAID THAT EITHER so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t!

Location hidden

#170856 Sep 8, 2013
Hey Jacqueau, please note RUSSIA is mentioned several times here again!!!
Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction

National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 80

Updated - February 11, 2004

Edited by Jeffrey Richelson
Originally posted December 20, 2002
Previously updated February 26, 2003

xxxxxx

Subsequent to George W. Bush's assumption of the presidency in January 2001, the U.S. made it clear that it would not accept what had become the status quo with respect to Iraq - a country ruled by Saddam Hussein and free to attempt to reconstitute its assorted weapons of mass destruction programs. As part of their campaign against the status quo, which included the clear threat of the eventual use of military force against the Iraqi regime, the U.S. and Britain published documents and provided briefings detailing their conclusions concerning Iraq's WMD programs and its attempts to deceive other nations about those programs.

As a result of the U.S. and British campaign, and after prolonged negotiations between the United States, Britain, France, Russia and other U.N. Security Council members, the United Nations declared that Iraq would have to accept even more intrusive inspections than under the previous inspection regime - to be carried out by the U.N. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)- or face "serious consequences." Iraq agreed to accept the U.N. decision and inspections resumed in late November 2002. On December 7, 2002, Iraq submitted its 12,000 page declaration, which claimed that it had no current WMD programs. Intelligence analysts from the United States and other nations immediately began to scrutinize the document, and senior U.S. officials quickly rejected the claims.(Note 2)

Over the next several months, inspections continued in Iraq, and the chief inspectors, Hans Blix (UNMOVIC) and Mohammed El Baradei (IAEA) provided periodic updates to the U.N. Security Council concerning the extent of Iraqi cooperation, what they had or had not discovered, and what they believed remained to be done. During that period the Bush administration, as well as the Tony Blair administration in the United Kingdom, charged that Iraq was not living up to the requirement that it fully disclose its WMD activities, and declared that if it continued along that path, "serious consequences" - that is, invasion - should follow.
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB80...

Location hidden

#170857 Sep 8, 2013
Oh, the United Nations approved of the Persian Gulf War in 1991. The Persian Gulf War was put on hold because Iraq signed a cease fire based on compliance on U.N. mandate of which Saddamn Hussein violated 27 times.
Bush-43 did not need the U.N.'s approval to resume the war but our Congress approved of it in 1991 and again in 2002.

Ottawa

#170858 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How Many times have do I have to show this to you?!?
<quoted text>
Next, I NEVER said German and Russia approved of the re-invasion of Iraq and YOU CAN NOT PROVE I SAID THAT EITHER so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t!
so, you wrote : "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! " Hmm, adopting LRS language out of sheer frustration, are you? Good for you, puts you in character.

My source and the fact that Putin said it with Blair at his side is better. Russia said plainly that there was no proof of WNDs, much to Blair's discomfiture. And yes, Liar, you STATED Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq. You even went as far as incredibly STATING that the invasion was also approved by UN resolution. What a crock. Notice I don't bottom-feed like you do by hurling cute phrases like "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! ". That's for birthers and their ilk to do.

Ottawa

#170859 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, please note RUSSIA is mentioned several times here again!!!
<quoted text>
You really only read headlines do you? And even then, I'm not sure if you understand them. Much less the story that follows. Read the second paragraph you posted, note the dates and what it says :

As a result of the U.S. and British campaign, and after prolonged negotiations between the United States, Britain, France, Russia and other U.N. Security Council members, the United Nations declared that Iraq would have to accept even more intrusive inspections than under the previous inspection regime - to be carried out by the U.N. Monitoring, Verification, and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)- or face "serious consequences." Iraq agreed to accept the U.N. decision and inspections resumed in late November 2002. On December 7, 2002, Iraq submitted its 12,000 page declaration, which claimed that it had no current WMD programs. Intelligence analysts from the United States and other nations immediately began to scrutinize the document, and senior U.S. officials quickly rejected the claims.(Note 2)
==========

Stick to driving airplanes and helicopters.

Ottawa

#170860 Sep 8, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the United Nations approved of the Persian Gulf War in 1991. The Persian Gulf War was put on hold because Iraq signed a cease fire based on compliance on U.N. mandate of which Saddamn Hussein violated 27 times.
Bush-43 did not need the U.N.'s approval to resume the war but our Congress approved of it in 1991 and again in 2002.
Who said the UN didn't approve the 1991 Gulf War? Not me. Or anyone here.

As to the "resuming the war", you are of course wrong, so wrong it's not even funny. The Gulf war entailed the liberation of Kuwait, as approved by the UN and almost the entire world. The totally-unrelated invasion of Iraq concerned itself with Iraqi internal matters, period and was approved by a handful of countries and NOT the UN as you claimed. Was WWI the continuation of the French-Prussian war of 1870-71?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170863 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you pointed out how out of place that "communist" statement was! Whether you and Twinkie admit it or not, you got a healthy dose of your own medicine. And you're choking on it! LMAO! See what constantly being an AHole does for you? HEE HEE HEE
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Birfoon Boy trips over his own feet and Jacques and I got a dose of ...?

Talk about delusional!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/del...
<quoted text>
Futile attempt to show how the Harvard I.Q. study was a joke. Sorry, doesn't work. Everyone here knows, including your buddy Rogue, that you were dead serious. Read past the titles, basket head, try to suppress your love and affection for headlines that cater to and suit your hate biases.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170864 Sep 8, 2013
Forgot to mention this is also the definition of Birfoon.

"Can you hear us coming?" Hee hee.

Ottawa

#170865 Sep 8, 2013
wojar wrote:
Forgot to mention this is also the definition of Birfoon.
"Can you hear us coming?" Hee hee.
LRS's delusions have delusions.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170866 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
so, you wrote : "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! " Hmm, adopting LRS language out of sheer frustration, are you? Good for you, puts you in character.
My source and the fact that Putin said it with Blair at his side is better. Russia said plainly that there was no proof of WNDs, much to Blair's discomfiture. And yes, Liar, you STATED Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq. You even went as far as incredibly STATING that the invasion was also approved by UN resolution. What a crock. Notice I don't bottom-feed like you do by hurling cute phrases like "so shut the F-up you weasel sh*t! ". That's for birthers and their ilk to do.
The hell you don't bottom-feed! Most of it is just done under one of your sock's names. Liar. Lying scumbag, and that's putting it nicely! I don't call you Path for nothing.

Ottawa

#170867 Sep 8, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you don't bottom-feed! Most of it is just done under one of your sock's names. Liar. Lying scumbag, and that's putting it nicely! I don't call you Path for nothing.
Name my other names. I dare you. Path? Flattery will get you everywhere. I like Pathfinder. Gracias, perdedor and in many other languages.

Location hidden

#170868 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing me a link, will you? Probably you will refuse claiming I never show links!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 17 min Swedenforever 54,527
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,144,008
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Jamie 48,583
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 1 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 1 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Jamie 3
Amy Nov 26 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info