BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214287 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170994 Sep 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Black Man Attacks ....

Oh, I get it. In your Libtardian mind, only white people can be racists and commit hate crimes! And to you it is racist for a white person pointing out a racist black man too!!!
Obsessed. Insane. Illiterate. Please Seek help.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170995 Sep 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same ex who hid that $250,000 donation, claiming ole George didn't know anything about it? Z's dad is lucky he wasn't shot. If he did, you bet your life losers Rogue and LRS would claim self-defence LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and then give all and sundry a play-by-play description of EXACTLY what went on like they were there, as per Z-M on that condo property.
Well, he killed Martin. Police hardly questioned him, THEY LET HIM GO. Higher authorities had to do the right thing and have him charged. Now, he punches his father, threatens his wife LRS-like, holds on to his gun, wife panics, calls police, they come , detain him and AGAIN, LET HIM GO! So they didn't file charges? So what? Arrest him, question him, let him out on bail if you like, but cripes, detain him. Florida? What kind of laws and law enforcement do they have there? From the top (Dole) to the bottom (Zimmerman), these people flaunt it like it like there was no tomorrow. If this phone call tape is real, this guy's a menace to life and limb. What the hell is the matter with the authorities?
Waa Waa Waa! Have you given one second of thought as to what his life must be like now? Of course you haven't because you're blinded by color and hate! Man, your BS grows old quickly. The better question here is, what is the matter with your whining azz? All you do is whine. STFU already! HEE HEE HEE
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170996 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed. Insane. Illiterate. Please Seek help.
Thanks for that brilliant and in-depth analysis, Twink. LMOO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170997 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that brilliant and in-depth analysis, Twink. LMOO
Yep. Fits you too.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170998 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Fits you too.
Ding, ding, ding! LMAO! BTW, another brilliant post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#170999 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
Dinner in the oven, now listen to this 9/11 call about the real THUG. Of course repuke CONS CONdone violence so you may enjoy it but I doubt the MAJORITY will.
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call: George Zimmerman's
Estranged Wife Calls Police After Confrontation
Audio of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, has been released.
Shellie Zimmerman called authorities on Monday afternoon, after an alleged confrontation between George Zimmerman and her father. George Zimmerman was reportedly detained by Lake Mary police following the incident.
During the 5-minute phone call, Shellie Zimmerman tells the dispatcher that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, and she said he threatened her family with his hand on his gun. She also said he took her iPad out of her hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife.
Throughout the call, Shellie Zimmerman sounds shaken, telling the dispatcher that she is scared and unsure what her estranged husband is capable of. At one point, she breaks down in tears while the dispatcher attempts to calm her down.
During the call, the police arrived at the scene, and Shellie Zimmerman asked for medical assistance, saying her father was visibly shaken and felt like he was "going to have a heart attack."
Listen to the call below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/shel...
Of course, you COWARDS wouldn't think that if it was your daughter or father would you? Like a coward with a gun in his hand so are you with an anonymous drawer of socks and political thread. You losers need to pick better heroes. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
``````````
American Lady wrote:
That's her 'tale'
[with embellishment]...
I SIT on mine :)
Two sides to every story ...
Actually THREE ...
Hers ... the police ...
TRUTH ...
That's WHAT George is KNOWN to tell!
with EVIDENCE
to BACK it UP!
RepubliCONS/nutter jr. wrote:

/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)

My 'nickname' for s/he/it.

She's now "whining' about me using her post ...

:)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171000 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ding, ding, ding! LMAO! BTW, another brilliant post.
More bells Romper? Well I guess we were discussing your obsessions ...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171001 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More bells Romper? Well I guess we were discussing your obsessions ...
I just ring the bell. You're the one answering it. LMoo!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171002 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa Waa Waa! Have you given one second of thought as to what his life must be like now? Of course you haven't because you're blinded by color and hate! Man, your BS grows old quickly. The better question here is, what is the matter with your whining azz? All you do is whine. STFU already! HEE HEE HEE
"blinded by color?" What colour? Thought Z was white and Martin was black. I'm white btw, which is what it is. Explain how I am blinded by colour. I lived more than a decade in a 99% black environment. Imagine my misery, what with being "blinded by colour".

As to Z's life, loser, don't you think he brought it upon himself? He killed a man. And incredibly, he is still allowed to have a gun, a toy to him but lethal to others. And I'll bet, after this latest incident, he still has it. Isn't that his third encounter with the law?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171003 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS/nutter jr. wrote:
/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)
My 'nickname' for s/he/it.
She's now "whining' about me using her post ...
:)
Additional straight jackets please. On the double !!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171004 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I just ring the bell. You're the one answering it. LMoo!
So now Romper fantasizes that he's bovine? This should be an interesting twist for those who are creation / evolution obsessed
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171005 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"blinded by color?" What colour? Thought Z was white and Martin was black. I'm white btw, which is what it is. Explain how I am blinded by colour. I lived more than a decade in a 99% black environment. Imagine my misery, what with being "blinded by colour".
As to Z's life, loser, don't you think he brought it upon himself? He killed a man. And incredibly, he is still allowed to have a gun, a toy to him but lethal to others. And I'll bet, after this latest incident, he still has it. Isn't that his third encounter with the law?
It's obvious to see where your racism comes from. As far as Zimmerman goes, he was found not guilty. Comprehend? Now, how do you think he's been treated by the media and certain azzholes on forums publishing his whereabouts? Is that fair? Would you like to be treated like that AFTER being found NOT GUILTY? I highly doubt it. Let the man be. BTW, I don't know one adult that considers a gun a toy. DAB (really)

And what exactly is this supposed to mean; "I'm white btw. which is what it is."???????? WTF? LMAO!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#171006 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Out of 14, you have 8 silly schoolboy comparisons with Lincoln, plus number 2 is wrong, as he did not come from Illinois. So, 9 wrong or silly out of 14. Whoever and wherever you plagiarized that from, best you aim higher next time.
Oh, would you like to attempt a Lincoln/GWB comparison? No? I understand.
15. Lincoln got shot & killed. Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist might have an attempt made on his life but he won't die until he gets thrown into the lake of fire w/his daddy the devil.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171007 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Romper fantasizes that he's bovine? This should be an interesting twist for those who are creation / evolution obsessed
Like I said, I only ring the cow bell, you answer it! Now, who is the bovine? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171008 Sep 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, I only ring the cow bell, you answer it! Now, who is the bovine? LMAO!
Another boring night of Romper rants .... Sorry moron. I'll laugh at your pathetic clueless life again tomorrow
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171009 Sep 9, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>15. Lincoln got shot & killed. Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist might have an attempt made on his life but he won't die until he gets thrown into the lake of fire w/his daddy the devil.
More Nutjob insight. See Rouge. Maybe you can get a group discount
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171010 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another boring night of Romper rants .... Sorry moron. I'll laugh at your pathetic clueless life again tomorrow
You mean you wish not to be clownstomped anymore. Ok. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171011 Sep 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Nutjob insight. See Rouge. Maybe you can get a group discount
More drivel.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171012 Sep 9, 2013
Oh, LTR, remember to stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks!
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#171013 Sep 9, 2013
Cheney has been a vice pres of monsanto too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,382,512
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min CrunchyBacon 101,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min SweLL GirL 8,382
last post wins! (Dec '10) 37 min honeymylove 2,033
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,600
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 59,455
Politics? 3 hr Ferretman 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages