BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,381 - 150,400 of 174,598 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Every time I see the words "peer-reviewed", I know it is a loony-lefty site. You see, they surround themselves with like minded people who review each others works so it only means "they" all agree.
The same when I read "non-affiliated" which implies they are politically neutral but they actually have a progressive agenda.
Social Psychology Quarterly
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Social Psychology Quarterly is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes theoretical and empirical papers in the field of social psychology. The editors-in-chief are Karen A. Hegtvedt (Emory University) and Cathryn Johnson (Emory University). It is published by SAGE Publications on behalf of the American Sociological Association, of which this is an official journal.
Peer review happens in science Rouge. It is just not the same without it.

Not claiming psychology is a hard science or anything... just saying.

Peer review offers an attempt to dispute, not agree.

But if it is just a website... who knows?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about someone who does not know the difference between the National Guard and the Air National Guard. You probably have no idea what a Genie rocket was much less the difference between a V-102 and a F-101.
I have rebutted every one of those points over and over again but you are still hooked on Bush. Face it, Obama is the President and he is totally responsible for the current economy.
Yes, when his unit was converting from F-102s to F-101s, G.W. informed his commander he would not extend his obligation beyond his six year commitment.
You see, in 1980 when I went to the Chinook course, I incurred an additional two year obligation. The same thing happened when I accepted promotion to CW3 and CW4.
Since Bush did not wan't to accept the extra obligation which would have required of him if he had transitioned into the F-101, they no longer needed his service.
Now, John Kerry accepted a six year obligation if he went through Navy OCS. They why did John F-up Kerry serve only four years, 1966-1970, of his six year obligation. WHY???
Rouge, Its not about rockets and promotions or John Kerry.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Twinkie, why would anyone believe you? You've proven yourself to be a liar. Silly kid. Liberals and lying, two peas in a pod! Looks like the study was right to me! LMAO! Quit before you're lapped.
Looks like the study was right?

"The holder of second place were Communists with an average I.Q of 115, and the first place was apolitical people who did not follow any specific doctrine, who received a whopping score on average of 135."

Play Justice swallowed it whole.

"The study was conducted on 100,000 registered voters in 40 different states over the last twelve years, and has concluded its results."

A TWELVE YEAR study? 40 different states? Not a telephone poll, but ON SITE QUESTIONNAIRES where they **PAID** the subjects?

Play Justice: "Looks like the study was right to me! LMAO!"

The joke was on the Play Justice. Keep on laughing, moron.

----------

"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van to take a test and answer some questions for a reasonable amount of money."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.

Of course if Play Justice had a clue he would have realized that there is only one article ever published by IAHYM News network.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the study was right?
"The holder of second place were Communists with an average I.Q of 115, and the first place was apolitical people who did not follow any specific doctrine, who received a whopping score on average of 135."
Play Justice swallowed it whole.
"The study was conducted on 100,000 registered voters in 40 different states over the last twelve years, and has concluded its results."
A TWELVE YEAR study? 40 different states? Not a telephone poll, but ON SITE QUESTIONNAIRES where they **PAID** the subjects?
Play Justice: "Looks like the study was right to me! LMAO!"
The joke was on the Play Justice. Keep on laughing, moron.
----------
"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van to take a test and answer some questions for a reasonable amount of money."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.
Of course if Play Justice had a clue he would have realized that there is only one article ever published by IAHYM News network.
Just wanted to add a little something for those less streetwise.

NEVER get in the unmarked free money van.

I am not going to tell you twice and I won't entertain arguments.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

They should have gotten points deducted for participating.

:)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
But it shouldn't be necessary to read all the way to the end in order to figure out that it's obviously bogus. The outlandish numbers could not possibly be true. Add to that no authors or journal. Duh!
But Play Justice stepped right in it.
From that scientist who is looking for Adam's dead body.
Maybe Noah put it in the ark?
Justice ha ha Dale/LRS thinks sane people are laughing WITH him. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). He actually posted that bogus study, proud, sure of himself. Ahhh, birthers, they imagine it, believe it, broadcast it. Yes, proud, no shame. Sigh.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron Boy evidently didn't read all the way to the end.
"Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot."
Sorry Skippy, you missed the point entirely. Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie? Go find another BS study and I'll post one that says the opposite. Do try harder to pick up on at least the major points, otay? LMAO! I suggest you try "firm-hold" hairspray! LMAO! The DoDo Bird does exist!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Bullshit, but very funny.
BS? Really? How do you know? You don't. But I'm sure Twinkie can find a "study" to back you up! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to add a little something for those less streetwise.
NEVER get in the unmarked free money van.
I am not going to tell you twice and I won't entertain arguments.
Pay attention Twinkie! LMAO

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy, you missed the point entirely. Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie? Go find another BS study and I'll post one that says the opposite. Do try harder to pick up on at least the major points, otay? LMAO! I suggest you try "firm-hold" hairspray! LMAO! The DoDo Bird does exist!
Birfoon: "Studies such as this one"?

Everyone here except the Play Justice seems to be aware that he posted a hoax, not a study.

Birfoon: "I'll post one that says the opposite."

No, he'll naively post an April Fool's joke that looks like a study saying the opposite.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron Boy evidently didn't read all the way to the end.
"Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot."
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that Louisiana Loser clownstomps himself, again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here except the Play Justice seems to be aware that he posted a hoax, not a study.
No, he'll naively post an April Fool's joke that looks like a study saying the opposite.
<quoted text>
Who were you saying just stepped in it? LMAO! You've been had, you dumbazz! LMAO!!!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy, you missed the point entirely. Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?
Sorry Birfoon, you got snookered. Everyone is laughing.

At you.

Really! 12-year study, 40 states, unmarked money van ....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

Here's laughing at you. Cheers!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were you saying just stepped in it? LMAO! You've been had, you dumbazz! LMAO!!!!!
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
At you.
No kidding, dumbazz! LMAO! I've already told you that when you assume, you should expect to be bitten in the azz! LMAO! Now run find Scruffy a study that backs up his atheist/prison theory! LMAO!!!!! Kid, you don't have a lick a sense.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, dumbazz! LMAO! I've already told you that when you assume, you should expect to be bitten in the azz! LMAO! Now run find Scruffy a study that backs up his atheist/prison theory! LMAO!!!!! Kid, you don't have a lick a sense.
Birfoon Boy got bitten.

BTW, Birfoon Boy, Scrutiny did not propose an atheist/prison theory.

You're no scientist.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
At you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Thought you had something, didn't you Twinkie? LMAO!!!!! Tell me you didn't have to read all the way to the end to figure out it was BS. I bet you did. LMAO!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've so far been wrong every time you predicted anything, from the 2008 and 2012 elections, to the sure-fire mayoral victory of the tea party candidate in Jacksonville, to the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare to the Stock Market and so many others. Best you predict on how many more guns will kill innocent Americans.
There you go again. I site a poll and you think it is MY prediction.
As far as the vote on Obama's mis-adventure into Syria, well most people feel that if it does pass, it will be very tight and a great percentage of Republicans will vote "yea".
Now, if THEY are wrong, will you claim it is my prediction and if THEY were right, you will claim it was THEIR prediction?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Thought you had something, didn't you Twinkie? LMAO!!!!! Tell me you didn't have to read all the way to the end to figure out it was BS. I bet you did. LMAO!!!!!

I thought **I** had something?

The egg is still dripping from Birfoon Boy's face.

Incidentally, I saw that hoax before Birfoon Boy posted it and had it pegged for a hoax after the first paragraph.(40 states, 12 years - ludicrous.)

Duh!

I was laughing out loud when Birfoon Boy posted it, the gullible fool.
Project Censored org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about someone who does not know the difference between the National Guard and the Air National Guard. You probably have no idea what a Genie rocket was much less the difference between a V-102 and a F-101.
I have rebutted every one of those points over and over again but you are still hooked on Bush. Face it, Obama is the President and he is totally responsible for the current economy.
Yes, when his unit was converting from F-102s to F-101s, G.W. informed his commander he would not extend his obligation beyond his six year commitment.
You see, in 1980 when I went to the Chinook course, I incurred an additional two year obligation. The same thing happened when I accepted promotion to CW3 and CW4.
Since Bush did not wan't to accept the extra obligation which would have required of him if he had transitioned into the F-101, they no longer needed his service.
Now, John Kerry accepted a six year obligation if he went through Navy OCS. They why did John F-up Kerry serve only four years, 1966-1970, of his six year obligation. WHY???
After all these years Fox News has never sent anyone to the Alabama National Guard where Bush never showed up for duty.

Where are his records?

Where are all his friends who were stationed with him in Alabama?

What happened to his commanding officers in Alabama?

Did they forget him? A son of a Congressman? Very wealthy family?

This alone should PROVE too you a former military man something is fishy in Denmark?

LOL

P.S. How come even Bush said he KNOWS there's NO EVIDENCE!

How would he know that?

http://www.janes.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Elmer Fudd 1,079,646
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 45 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000