BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#170683 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, Frank Zappa named his children Moon Unit, Diva Muffin, Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa.(can you guess which one(s) are boy(s) and girl(s)?)
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank...
Pretty sure Frank Zappa was a musician.

No idea why anyone should care who his kids are.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170684 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know I was not counted by the Census in 1970 as I was in S. Vietnam and again in 1908 because I was in S. Korea?!? The census just counts people who are in the U.S. and does not differentiate between a citizen, legal alien or illegal alien!!! Just that they are HERE!!!!
Are you really that STUPID????
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really over 100 years old?
NO, and you are so stupid you can knot recognize a typo.

Location hidden

#170685 Sep 7, 2013
Oh Nebka, censuses are only done every ten years that end with a "0". As in 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, etc. Can you guess when the U.S. will have it's next census?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#170686 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of George Zimmerman??? Oh, he was just white until they found out he was Hispanic and then started to call him a White-Hispanic.
It was the Liberal press that started to call him a "white Hispanic"!!!
On Wednesday, CNN once again referred to Hispanic defendant George Zimmerman as a “white Hispanic ......
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Why are we just finding out that his wife left him the night before he killed that kid?

George Zimmerman is not a white hispanic. Rouge.

He is a Caucasian just like you.

I already told you that just because they say it on TV... it doesn't make it real. It is just some crap they threw out there to see if they could divide people up just a bit more. And some people chewed it up and asked for more.

Others, make sure that things exist before they decide whether they are for or against them.

It just doesn't matter what CNN is reporting.

They don't get to determine what is real. Their job is to make YOU think it is important.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170687 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep Poopo tries to prove that WHITE people are just as violent as black people, but that is not true. Most of the people in this video are Hispanics but Poopo sees them as WHITE Hispanics.
Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness
http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-su ...
The article also points out that 84% of all white people who are murdered, are murdered by white people but what percentage of those white people are WHITE Hispanics?
Non-Hispanic white people are the most law abiding citizens but because we are the majority, we are evil!!!
<quoted text>
Easy, most Hispanics are white whereas most Hispanics, 66% voters, are Liberals, whereas only 40% of none-Hispanic white people are Liberals and this was the WHITE-Hispanics who were rioting at Huntington Beach!!! And they are in a Democrat Cong. Dist. too!!!
By the way, there are many BLACK Cubans who are also Hispanic as are many Puerto Ricans.
Cuban blacks are descendants of imported African slaves. I'm not sure about them being Hispanic as Hispanic comes from Spain and its language. But then, who am I to question your appellation of the globe's complete racial origins? Hispanics they are. Hope this satisfies most of your racial and ethnic obsessions.

Location hidden

#170688 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, Frank Zappa named his children Moon Unit, Diva Muffin, Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa.(can you guess which one(s) are boy(s) and girl(s)?)
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Frank Zappa was a musician.
No idea why anyone should care who his kids are.
Well, Moon Unit had her 15 seconds of fame!
Moon Zappa "Valley Girl" Solid Gold 1982

Ottawa

#170689 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a dozen years ago there was a Nadeau family reunion in which about 10,000 people attended. About half on the New Brunswick Canadian side and half on the Maine USA side. There were some very dark Nadeaus from the Dominican Republic who attended also. How close are they related to me? I have no idea. But I am sure there are a few criminals in my family tree too.
You do know that Mohammad Ali is about a quarter white too and Tiger Woods is only a quarter black.
But we are all made in God's image.
You can't help it, can you? You refer to the black Nadeau's and blurt out : "There were some very dark Nadeaus from the Dominican Republic who attended also. How close are they related to me? I have no idea. But I am sure there are a few criminals in my family tree too." Sad.

Mohamed Ali's ancestor grand-grand grandma was no doubt raped and impregnated by a white slave owner. So yes, he was maybe 25% white. As is Tiger Woods 25% black. Unbelievable how you can reverse those black-white/white-black ratios. You do obsess over those minute details, don't you? Not unlike Julius Streicher and Hitler about the Jews. BTW, care to tell us how you come up with those 25% numbers? You can't? Okay. Obsess onwards, Christian soldier.

Location hidden

#170690 Sep 7, 2013
Another talented Zappa!

Dweezil Zappa 'My mother is a Space Cadet'

Ottawa

#170691 Sep 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are thinking of atheist.
:)
Yes, sorry 'bout that.

Ottawa

#170692 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know I was not counted by the Census in 1970 as I was in S. Vietnam and again in 1908 because I was in S. Korea?!? The census just counts people who are in the U.S. and does not differentiate between a citizen, legal alien or illegal alien!!! Just that they are HERE!!!!
Twice you apply the word STUPID, yet twice wrong. You were not there, so not counted. Well, if they counted 17% Hispanics, they must have been there, no? You mean, there were even more U.S. citizen Hispanics who were not counted because they were absent? Then, they are more than 17%, correct? Don't you mind once more looking like a babbling old coot?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#170693 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NO, and you are so stupid you can knot recognize a typo.
I knew it was a typo Rouge.

Let me help you with a few of your more common ones.

Not- usually negates the meaning of a verb or adverb.
Knot- what boy scouts get merit badges for.

Know- Having knowledge.
No- a reply in the negative.

There are more but that is about 60% of them.

Location hidden

#170694 Sep 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuban blacks are descendants of imported African slaves. I'm not sure about them being Hispanic as Hispanic comes from Spain and its language. But then, who am I to question your appellation of the globe's complete racial origins? Hispanics they are. Hope this satisfies most of your racial and ethnic obsessions.
There are very few 100% blacks or whites in Cuba but they are all considered to be Hispanics. The black people from Haiti are not considered to be Hispanics but those from the Dominican Republic are. Including my lost relatives even though they have the same last name I have.
Oh, is Vicente Fox Quesada an Hispanic? He looks 100% white!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170695 Sep 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious!.. kinda.
They must have shyt a brick when they found out he was a Polish guy.
Did they find out?
My dad is a north man. He was your 6'5" blonde/blue. Until I was 5 we lived on a farm. He worked very hard... lots of driving fence poles with sledge hammers. He also played in a rock band with his friends so he had longer hair.
Put all this together and you will understand why I thought Thor was my dad until I was 6 or 7. The man was a fierce looking thing.
My brother's middle name is Odin.
They knew who his parents were when they took him from them. According to infallible Nazi metrics he was undoubtedly Aryan. Maybe they thought he was accidentally switched at birth?

Ottawa

#170696 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank...
Frank Zappa, whatever his children's names, had more grey matter in his little finger than you have in your entire crotch-located brain. And I'm sure his children will overcome their given names.

Ottawa

#170697 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, to vote in America you 'should be' a U.S. Citizen. That means legal and illegal aliens should not vote!!!
Just because 17% of our population are Hispanics does not mean they are all citizens! It just means they are here!!!
Yes, it is possible from someone from Canada is here in Florida for a few months to be counted on a census at the same time someone in the Navy ships out long enough not to be counted!
I supplied U.S. Census Bureau statistics. Do you think perhaps Obama "fixed" those numbers also like he does unemployment and the economy's figures?

Ottawa

#170698 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, to vote in America you 'should be' a U.S. Citizen. That means legal and illegal aliens should not vote!!!
Just because 17% of our population are Hispanics does not mean they are all citizens! It just means they are here!!!
Yes, it is possible from someone from Canada is here in Florida for a few months to be counted on a census at the same time someone in the Navy ships out long enough not to be counted!
And you must be pretty STUPID yourself to think that a U.S. census agent/taker would be sufficiently STUPID like you to register as a U.S. citizen a Canadian snowbird. Really. sigh. Birthers.

Ottawa

#170699 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very few 100% blacks or whites in Cuba but they are all considered to be Hispanics. The black people from Haiti are not considered to be Hispanics but those from the Dominican Republic are. Including my lost relatives even though they have the same last name I have.
Oh, is Vicente Fox Quesada an Hispanic? He looks 100% white!!!
If you say so . Obsess on.

Ottawa

#170700 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank ...
<quoted text>
Well, Moon Unit had her 15 seconds of fame!
Moon Zappa "Valley Girl" Solid Gold 1982
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ufYYOXiEtxMXX
How many human beings do you know who've had a Sold Gold album? I know I wouldn't mind at all.
Grand Birther

United States

#170701 Sep 7, 2013
Lol, Rogue Moron will go to any length to justify his deeply held racist beliefs.

It's ok, Rogue Moron. No need to explain. You can just be racist.

Location hidden

#170703 Sep 7, 2013
Ya know Reuters leans LEFT and for them to come out and say this about the lefties in Australia, why that is something!!!

Conservative leader Abbott sweeps into power in Australian elections

By Rob Taylor and James Grubel
SYDNEY/CANBERRA | Sat Sep 7, 2013 8:35am EDT
(Reuters)- Australia's conservative leader Tony Abbott swept into office in national elections on Saturday as voters punished the outgoing Labor government for six years of turbulent rule and for failing to maximize the benefits of a now fading mining boom.
Election officials said with about 80 percent of the vote counted, Abbott's Liberal-National Party coalition had won around 52.6 percent of the national vote, and projected it would win at least 88 seats in the 150-seat parliament.

Abbott could end up with a majority of around 30 seats, ending the country's first minority government since World War Two. Labor had relied upon independent and Greens support for the past three years......

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/07/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min gimpyolman 50,781
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,597
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,129,400
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 11 min stupid amerikan 2
Rattlesnake Logic 58 min stupid amerikan 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 1 hr edogxxx 1

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago