BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192564 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

United States

#170758 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy, you missed the point entirely. Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie? Go find another BS study and I'll post one that says the opposite. Do try harder to pick up on at least the major points, otay? LMAO! I suggest you try "firm-hold" hairspray! LMAO! The DoDo Bird does exist!
The point is that Louisiana Loser clownstomps himself, again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170759 Sep 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "Studies such as this one"?
Everyone here except the Play Justice seems to be aware that he posted a hoax, not a study.
Birfoon: "I'll post one that says the opposite."
No, he'll naively post an April Fool's joke that looks like a study saying the opposite.
<quoted text>
Who were you saying just stepped in it? LMAO! You've been had, you dumbazz! LMAO!!!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170760 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Skippy, you missed the point entirely. Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?
Sorry Birfoon, you got snookered. Everyone is laughing.

At you.

Really! 12-year study, 40 states, unmarked money van ....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

Here's laughing at you. Cheers!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170761 Sep 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon: "Studies such as this one"?
Everyone here except the Play Justice seems to be aware that he posted a hoax, not a study.
Birfoon: "I'll post one that says the opposite."
No, he'll naively post an April Fool's joke that looks like a study saying the opposite.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were you saying just stepped in it? LMAO! You've been had, you dumbazz! LMAO!!!!!
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170762 Sep 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birfoon, you got snookered. Everyone is laughing.
At you.
Really! 12-year study, 40 states, unmarked money van ....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .
Here's laughing at you. Cheers!
No kidding, dumbazz! LMAO! I've already told you that when you assume, you should expect to be bitten in the azz! LMAO! Now run find Scruffy a study that backs up his atheist/prison theory! LMAO!!!!! Kid, you don't have a lick a sense.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170763 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, dumbazz! LMAO! I've already told you that when you assume, you should expect to be bitten in the azz! LMAO! Now run find Scruffy a study that backs up his atheist/prison theory! LMAO!!!!! Kid, you don't have a lick a sense.
Birfoon Boy got bitten.

Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

BTW, Birfoon Boy, Scrutiny did not propose an atheist/prison theory.

You're no scientist.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Birfoon, you got snookered. Everyone is laughing.
At you.
Really! 12-year study, 40 states, unmarked money van ....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .
Here's laughing at you. Cheers!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170764 Sep 7, 2013
Thought you had something, didn't you Twinkie? LMAO!!!!! Tell me you didn't have to read all the way to the end to figure out it was BS. I bet you did. LMAO!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170765 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've so far been wrong every time you predicted anything, from the 2008 and 2012 elections, to the sure-fire mayoral victory of the tea party candidate in Jacksonville, to the Supreme Court decision on Obamacare to the Stock Market and so many others. Best you predict on how many more guns will kill innocent Americans.
There you go again. I site a poll and you think it is MY prediction.
As far as the vote on Obama's mis-adventure into Syria, well most people feel that if it does pass, it will be very tight and a great percentage of Republicans will vote "yea".
Now, if THEY are wrong, will you claim it is my prediction and if THEY were right, you will claim it was THEIR prediction?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170766 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Thought you had something, didn't you Twinkie? LMAO!!!!! Tell me you didn't have to read all the way to the end to figure out it was BS. I bet you did. LMAO!!!!!
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"

I thought **I** had something?

The egg is still dripping from Birfoon Boy's face.

Incidentally, I saw that hoax before Birfoon Boy posted it and had it pegged for a hoax after the first paragraph.(40 states, 12 years - ludicrous.)

Duh!

I was laughing out loud when Birfoon Boy posted it, the gullible fool.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#170767 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about someone who does not know the difference between the National Guard and the Air National Guard. You probably have no idea what a Genie rocket was much less the difference between a V-102 and a F-101.
I have rebutted every one of those points over and over again but you are still hooked on Bush. Face it, Obama is the President and he is totally responsible for the current economy.
Yes, when his unit was converting from F-102s to F-101s, G.W. informed his commander he would not extend his obligation beyond his six year commitment.
You see, in 1980 when I went to the Chinook course, I incurred an additional two year obligation. The same thing happened when I accepted promotion to CW3 and CW4.
Since Bush did not wan't to accept the extra obligation which would have required of him if he had transitioned into the F-101, they no longer needed his service.
Now, John Kerry accepted a six year obligation if he went through Navy OCS. They why did John F-up Kerry serve only four years, 1966-1970, of his six year obligation. WHY???
After all these years Fox News has never sent anyone to the Alabama National Guard where Bush never showed up for duty.

Where are his records?

Where are all his friends who were stationed with him in Alabama?

What happened to his commanding officers in Alabama?

Did they forget him? A son of a Congressman? Very wealthy family?

This alone should PROVE too you a former military man something is fishy in Denmark?

LOL

P.S. How come even Bush said he KNOWS there's NO EVIDENCE!

How would he know that?

http://www.janes.com/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170768 Sep 7, 2013
Birfoon Boy is so delusional he's actually trying to convince the audience that he didn't make an utter fool of himself, posting a hoax as though it was legitimate.

Watch carefully. It's a case study in paranoia and delusion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170769 Sep 7, 2013
Now in the Jacksonville mayoral election of 2011 the TEA Party candidate won the PRIMARY election by a significant percentage and just two weeks before the general election the press had Mike Hogan (R) ahead of Brown (D) by ten points but Brown won by less than 1%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_may...
Jacksonville is a Republican majority city but it was the Country Club RINO who went for the moderate Democrat Alvin Brown.
Now I have been pleasantly surprised by Mayor Brown and has worked hard to balance the budget without raising taxes. And I might vote for him in the next election.
Oh, the only Democrat I voted for was Sen. Sam Nunn in 1990. But he was a Blue Dog Democrat.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#170771 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
<quoted text>
There you go again. I site a poll and you think it is MY prediction.
As far as the vote on Obama's mis-adventure into Syria, well most people feel that if it does pass, it will be very tight and a great percentage of Republicans will vote "yea".
Now, if THEY are wrong, will you claim it is my prediction and if THEY were right, you will claim it was THEIR prediction?
I agree with your post.

I think it will pass by a small margin and Boehner/McConnell will both push Republicans for it.

They always look for ways to make more money for their donors.

----------

Stopping Barry O’Bomber’s Rush to War
Dear President Obama:

Little did your school boy chums in Hawaii, watching you race up and down the basketball court, know how prescient they were when they nicknamed you “Barry O’Bomber”.
http://nader.org/2013/09/06/stopping-barry-ob...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170772 Sep 7, 2013
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
After all these years Fox News has never sent anyone to the Alabama National Guard where Bush never showed up for duty.
Where are his records?
Where are all his friends who were stationed with him in Alabama?
What happened to his commanding officers in Alabama?
Did they forget him? A son of a Congressman? Very wealthy family?
This alone should PROVE too you a former military man something is fishy in Denmark?
LOL
P.S. How come even Bush said he KNOWS there's NO EVIDENCE!
How would he know that?
http://www.janes.com/
Of course Bush did not show up at The Alabama National Guard because he was at the Alabama AIR National Guard. You are still too stupid to know the difference!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170773 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This explains it all. As aviators, we come from a long line of a secret society, formed around one thousand years ago. We are warriors, and here is the proof! Ground pounders can read it and weep!
Phu Khen (pronounced Foo Ken) 1169-? is considered by some to be the most under-recognized military officer in history. Many have never heard of his contributions to modern military warfare. The mission of this secret society is to bring honor to the name of Phu Khen.
A 'Khen' was a subordinate to a 'Khan'(pronounced 'konn') in the military structure of the Mongol hordes. Khan is Turkish for leader. Most know of the great Genghis Khan, but little has been written of his chain of command. Khen is also of Turkish origin. Although there is not a word in English that adequately conveys the meaning. Roughly translated, it means, One who will do the impossible, while appearing unprepared and complaining constantly."
Phu Khen was one of ten Khens that headed the divisions, or groups of hordes, as they were known, of the Mongol Army serving under Genghis Khan. His abilities came to light during the Mongols' raids on the Turkistan city of Bohicaroo . Bohicans were fierce warriors and the city was well fortified. The entire city was protected by huge walls and the hordes were at a standoff with the Bohicans. Bohicaroo was well stocked and it would be difficult to wait them out. Genghis Khan assembled his Khens and ordered each of them to develop a plan for penetrating the defenses of Bohicaroo.
Operation Achieve Victory (AV) was born. All 10 divisions of Khens submitted their plan. After reviewing AV plans 1 thru 7 and finding them all unworkable or ridiculous, Genghis Khan was understandably upset. It was with much perspiration that Phu Khen submitted his idea, which came to be known as AV 8. Upon seeing AV 8, Genghis was convinced this was the perfect plan and gave his immediate approval. The plan was beautifully simple. Phu Khen would arm his hordes to the teeth, load them into catapults, and hurl them over the wall. The losses were expected to be high, but hey, hordes were cheap! Those that survived the flight would engage the enemy in combat. Those that did not? Well, surely their flailing bodies would cause some damage.
The plan worked and the Bohicans were defeated. From that day on, whenever the Mongol Army encountered an insurmountable enemy, Genghis Khan would give the order, "Send some of Phu Khen's AV 8-ers." This is believed, though not by anyone outside our secret society, to be the true origin of the word Aviator (AV 8-er). Phu Khen's AV 8-ers were understandably an unruly mob, not likely to be socially acceptable. Many were heavy drinkers and insomniacs. But when nothing else would do, you could always count on an AV 8-er. A Phu Khen Aviator.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Bullshit, but very funny.
Know, that is the way it actually happened!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170774 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Thought you had something, didn't you Twinkie? LMAO!!!!! Tell me you didn't have to read all the way to the end to figure out it was BS. I bet you did. LMAO!!!!!
The delusional psychotic is actually trying to convince the audience he knew all along that obvious (to everyone else) hoax was not a legitimate study.

Desperately trying to save face he's allegedly laughing his arse off.

What a sorry little freak.

----------

Birfoon Boy: "Studies such as this one and the one you posted are BS. Get it now, Twinkie?"

Studies? Really?

Even after his stupidity was exposed he was acting as though the hoax was a "study".

And now it's like he knew it all along?

PATHETIC.

Pathetic little twerp.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170775 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post.
I think it will pass by a small margin and Boehner/McConnell will both push Republicans for it.
They always look for ways to make more money for their donors.
----------
Stopping Barry O’Bomber’s Rush to War
Dear President Obama:
Little did your school boy chums in Hawaii, watching you race up and down the basketball court, know how prescient they were when they nicknamed you “Barry O’Bomber”.
http://nader.org/2013/09/06/stopping-barry-ob...
Well, that is not the prediction of most reputable polls! Most are saying it is 50/50 in the Senate and no one seems to give it a ghost of a chance in the House. NOT MY prediction, just the press'.

President Obama could lose big on Syria in House
By JOHN BRESNAHAN and JAKE SHERMAN | 9/5/13 6:27 PM EDT
If the House voted today on a resolution to attack Syria, President Barack Obama would lose — and lose big.

That’s the private assessment of House Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides who are closely involved in the process.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obama-s...
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#170776 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Bush did not show up at The Alabama National Guard because he was at the Alabama AIR National Guard. You are still too stupid to know the difference!
Big Deal, Same THING.

Have you ever heard of Army and Navy?

Marines and Air Force?

All Military!

ROTFL
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#170777 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
<quoted text>
Well, that is not the prediction of most reputable polls! Most are saying it is 50/50 in the Senate and no one seems to give it a ghost of a chance in the House. NOT MY prediction, just the press'.
President Obama could lose big on Syria in House
By JOHN BRESNAHAN and JAKE SHERMAN | 9/5/13 6:27 PM EDT
If the House voted today on a resolution to attack Syria, President Barack Obama would lose — and lose big.
That’s the private assessment of House Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides who are closely involved in the process.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obama-s...
Do not fall for the Media Hype.

Most of the whole world is against another intervention but Nations and Governments will pass it, even the United Kingdom.

Even the Arab League passed it.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170778 Sep 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon Boy got bitten.
Birfoon Boy: "Looks like the study was right to me!"
BTW, Birfoon Boy, Scrutiny did not propose an atheist/prison theory.
You're no scientist.
<quoted text>
What part of being setup do you not get? LMAO! Your dumbazz did have to read all of it to figure out it was BS! LMAO! Someone toss me the L-O-N-G needlenose pliers, this one is in the belly! LMAO! What a gullible fool you are. LMAO! Is it any wonder you were conned not once, but twice by Obobblehead? I think not! Like I said, kid, you don't have a lick of sense! Having trouble with those circle flies, I see. LMAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,776
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min USA people 54,013
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,937
9 dead 53 injured 3 hr Right Wing 10
abby7-7-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr White_Lightning 6,156
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr White_Lightning 5,332
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages