BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170646 Sep 7, 2013
Yep Poopo tries to prove that WHITE people are just as violent as black people, but that is not true. Most of the people in this video are Hispanics but Poopo sees them as WHITE Hispanics.

Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness
http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-su...
The article also points out that 84% of all white people who are murdered, are murdered by white people but what percentage of those white people are WHITE Hispanics?
Non-Hispanic white people are the most law abiding citizens but because we are the majority, we are evil!!!

Location hidden

#170647 Sep 7, 2013
Hey Poopo, this is from a Progressive site. Although they just talk about race here, I bet you will find that 80-90% of all those in prisons are ..... Liberals!!!
Why? Well Liberals tend to justify their crimes. "Mr great- great-great grandfather was a slave so I have the right to rob white people!"

While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170648 Sep 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'll have no problem showing the post you were "replying" to , correct? LMAO! Where is this conversation on secession? More make-believe for the midget apeman! You're a permanent resident of lala land. HEE HEE HEE
Arse butts into conversation between and Rogue and then demands to see the post number?

Mr. "Justice" needs to pound his play gavel harder!
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

#170649 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you. Gen. Ike was a Republican and was a straight shooter whereas Wesley Clark is a Democrat and could not shoot straight even if he had to.
Oh, you quote is a little out of context. Not that that matters to you but here is what he said.
Wesley Clark US will attack 7 countries in 5 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ha1rEhovONUXX
What the heck does Republican or Democrat have to do with the price of tea in China?

Clark was a Republican also, as are most military.

OH, But what about this?

----------

Troops contribute more to Obama campaign
Aug. 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6rcwma
Military personnel are contributing more to Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois than to his Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, according to a nonpartisan group tracking donations to candidates
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/08/militar...

==========

Military Donations Favoring Obama
August 15, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/l4rykon
WASHINGTON - U.S. Soldiers have donated more presidential campaign money to Democrat Barack Obama than to Republican John McCain, a reversal of previous White House campaigns in which military donations tended to favor Republicans, a nonpartisan group reported Aug. 14.
Troops serving abroad have given nearly six times as much money to Obama's presidential campaign as they have to McCain's, the Center for Responsive Politics said.
The results also are striking because they favored Obama, who has never served in the military. McCain meanwhile, is a decorated war veteran who spent nearly five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. The Arizona senator graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and had a 22-year career as a naval aviator.
Obama has opposed the war in Iraq and says he would withdraw combat troops within 16 months. McCain has been a steadfast supporter of the war, saying he would withdraw the troops only when conditions on the ground warrant it.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/...

Location hidden

#170650 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I had a friend at Fort Rucker who was short. I mean, short. You had to be between 5'2" and 6'2" to go to flight school and he was right at 5'2" .... before he crashed a Kiowa then he was just 5'1".
He also had another problem was that the minimum cockpit weight for a Kiowa was 170 lbs so he always had to have someone fly with him or he had have to bring along a 30 lb horse-bag wight which he would put in the copilot seat. They had originally made them for the Vietnamese student pilots.
Any way, we use to play that Randy Newman song 'Short People' when he was around.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd play "Short People" just to remind him he was short. Hope he got even and played "Stupid people" for you guys?
Actually Paul and I were good friends. We were in S. Korea together too but I lost touch with him after about 1981.

Location hidden

#170651 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you. Gen. Ike was a Republican and was a straight shooter whereas Wesley Clark is a Democrat and could not shoot straight even if he had to.
Oh, you quote is a little out of context. Not that that matters to you but here is what he said.
Wesley Clark US will attack 7 countries in 5 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck does Republican or Democrat have to do with the price of tea in China?
Clark was a Republican also, as are most military.
OH, But what about this?
----------
Troops contribute more to Obama campaign
Aug. 14, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6rcwma
Military personnel are contributing more to Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois than to his Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, according to a nonpartisan group tracking donations to candidates
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/08/militar...
==========
Military Donations Favoring Obama
August 15, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/l4rykon
WASHINGTON - U.S. Soldiers have donated more presidential campaign money to Democrat Barack Obama than to Republican John McCain, a reversal of previous White House campaigns in which military donations tended to favor Republicans, a nonpartisan group reported Aug. 14.
Troops serving abroad have given nearly six times as much money to Obama's presidential campaign as they have to McCain's, the Center for Responsive Politics said.
The results also are striking because they favored Obama, who has never served in the military. McCain meanwhile, is a decorated war veteran who spent nearly five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. The Arizona senator graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and had a 22-year career as a naval aviator.
Obama has opposed the war in Iraq and says he would withdraw combat troops within 16 months. McCain has been a steadfast supporter of the war, saying he would withdraw the troops only when conditions on the ground warrant it.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/...
Two points. What proof do you have that Wesley Clark was a Republican?
Next, McCain could not fool the military. We all knew he was a Country Club RINO. Just because someone had been in the military, does not mean the active military support him.
Oh, I did not donate one red cent to McCain either!!!

Location hidden

#170652 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Poopo, this is from a Progressive site. Although they just talk about race here, I bet you will find that 80-90% of all those in prisons are ..... Liberals!!!
Why? Well Liberals tend to justify their crimes. "Mr great- great-great grandfather was a slave so I have the right to rob white people!"
While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/n...
Oh, the major reason why incarceration rates have gone up is because of modern computers which make it easier to connect crimes committed by individuals. Before about 1970 most criminal information did not leave a county but now not only are all counties connected with the states but also the federal and international levels.

RationalState

#170653 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Non-Hispanic white people are the most law abiding citizens but because we are the majority, we are evil!!!
What hate group newsletter did you plagiarize that from?

Location hidden

#170654 Sep 7, 2013
Yep, just thirty years ago fingerprint comparisons where all done by hand. With modern computers whey are processed much faster at the federal level.

Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) is a national automated fingerprint identification and criminal history system maintained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Speed
The average response time for an electronic criminal fingerprint submission is about 27 minutes, while electronic civil submissions are processed within an hour and 12 minutes. IAFIS processed more than 61 million ten-print submissions during fiscal year 2010.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#170655 Sep 7, 2013
"Obama can bomb without the support of Congress"

John Kerry

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#170656 Sep 7, 2013
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is"

Mahatma Gandhi

Location hidden

#170657 Sep 7, 2013
Oh, in my 20 years in the Army I was fingerprinted about a half dozen times. When I entered the Army, every time I updated my security clearance and every time I entered the Nuclear Surety program.
Yes, I worked with .... nukes! I can neither confirm nor deny the movement of special munitions but I was in the 213th ASHC in S. Korea in 1980-81 and the 205th ASHC in Germany in 1985-88 both of which had nuclear transportation missions.
Oh, and G.W. Bush flew F-102s which weapons consisted of a Genie rocket.

AIR-2 Genie
The Douglas AIR-2 Genie (previous designation MB-1) was an unguided air-to-air rocket with a 1.5 kt W25 nuclear warhead.[1] It was deployed by the United States Air Force (USAF 1957–1985) and Canada (Royal Canadian Air Force 1965–68, Air Command 1968–84)[2] during the Cold War. Production ended in 1962 after over 3000 were produced, with some related training and test derivatives occurring later.

I wonder if Jacqueau ever knew that the Canadians had nukes?

Actually, they had American custodians. Same for the Germans, Greeks and Turks while the Brits and French had their own weapons
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170658 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep Poopo tries to prove that WHITE people are just as violent as black people, but that is not true. Most of the people in this video are Hispanics but Poopo sees them as WHITE Hispanics.

The article also points out that 84% of all white people who are murdered, are murdered by white people but what percentage of those white people are WHITE Hispanics?
Hey Rouge. I just saw a story about a town where you'd fit right in. Google "Leith" and pack your bags

Location hidden

#170659 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What hate group newsletter did you plagiarize that from?
None. But it is a fact that 60% of all people in prison are either black or Hispanics and when you consider that 13% of our population are black and 9% of are Hispanics, that speaks volumes
Oh, 95% of our blacks voted for Obama as did about 67% of all Hispanic as compared to only 43% of white people.
http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/ho...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#170660 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why do you capitalize the word white? Is it like the capital "G" in god thing?

I am willing to bet you aren't even white.

White people are Nordic in descent.

YOU are Caucasian.

"Caucasian" (or more correctly "Caucasoid") is an anthropological term for a race of people which includes those native to Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, West Asia, parts of central Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. Thus, it is clear that the "Caucasians" actually display a wide range of skin color, and include many people often not though of as "White".

Now I could be wrong, it happens. But I would be willing to bet you are not 100% Nordic in descent. I'll bet you are likely a dark haired maybe hazel eyed mutt.

You may appear to be "white" at the grocery store. But actual white people will tell you that you are not white.

Just food for thought.

I myself am only half white. My other half is a Caucasian mix.

That makes me Caucasian too.

RationalState

#170661 Sep 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Since this is a Constitutional Republic the Constitution has full jurisdiction over the United States, all three branches of government.
All persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof are citizens.
Looks like Obama was subject to the jurisdiction of his father's country of origin, since Jr. not only got his father's name, he also got his father citizenship, but I can't find anyplace in the Constitution where it recognizes a dual-citizenship.
Now if anyone can find a dual-citizenship in the Constitution, please let me know, because if it is not listed it is not Constitutional.
John Jay warned us of this, no foreign influence.
The proof of this is in the decryption of the value obtained from dividing the Boltzmann constant by the cube root of Pi, which is actually the basis for Dufus Dale's perpetual energy infinite mpg machine.

How's the patent going? Got any investors yet?

RationalState

#170662 Sep 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you capitalize the word white? Is it like the capital "G" in god thing?
I am willing to bet you aren't even white.
White people are Nordic in descent.
YOU are Caucasian.
"Caucasian" (or more correctly "Caucasoid") is an anthropological term for a race of people which includes those native to Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, West Asia, parts of central Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. Thus, it is clear that the "Caucasians" actually display a wide range of skin color, and include many people often not though of as "White".
Now I could be wrong, it happens. But I would be willing to bet you are not 100% Nordic in descent. I'll bet you are likely a dark haired maybe hazel eyed mutt.
You may appear to be "white" at the grocery store. But actual white people will tell you that you are not white.
Just food for thought.
I myself am only half white. My other half is a Caucasian mix.
That makes me Caucasian too.
That reminds me of my "white" cousin 'Fred'. As a blonde/blue Polish baby he was taken from his parents by the Nazis to someday help populate the world with the Master Race.(True story; they thought he was true "Aryan".)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170663 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, in my 20 years in the Army I was fingerprinted about a half dozen times. When I entered the Army, every time I updated my security clearance and every time I entered the Nuclear Surety program.
Yes, I worked with .... nukes! I can neither confirm nor deny the movement of special munitions but I was in the 213th ASHC in S. Korea in 1980-81 and the 205th ASHC in Germany in 1985-88 both of which had nuclear transportation missions.
Oh, and G.W. Bush flew F-102s which weapons consisted of a Genie rocket.
AIR-2 Genie
The Douglas AIR-2 Genie (previous designation MB-1) was an unguided air-to-air rocket with a 1.5 kt W25 nuclear warhead.[1] It was deployed by the United States Air Force (USAF 1957–1985) and Canada (Royal Canadian Air Force 1965–68, Air Command 1968–84)[2] during the Cold War. Production ended in 1962 after over 3000 were produced, with some related training and test derivatives occurring later.
I wonder if Jacqueau ever knew that the Canadians had nukes?
Actually, they had American custodians. Same for the Germans, Greeks and Turks while the Brits and French had their own weapons
Actually, I believe the nukes were carried on Bomarcs. At first , P.M. Diefenbaker, a staunch conservative, refused the nukes on Canadian soil, probably to spite JFK who had called Diefenbaker a S.O.B. after an Ottawa presidential visit. Shortly after, and here's irony if you want it, Lester B. Pearson, avowed liberal (univ health care, federal pensions, etc) and Nobel Peace Prize winner, agreed to arming the Bomarcs with nukes. Pearson's successor, P.E. Trudeau, soon had them removed.

(above from memory, correct me if you wish).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170664 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
None. But it is a fact that 60% of all people in prison are either black or Hispanics and when you consider that 13% of our population are black and 9% of are Hispanics, that speaks volumes
Oh, 95% of our blacks voted for Obama as did about 67% of all Hispanic as compared to only 43% of white people.
43% of white people voted for Obama, eh? What does that say to you, Rogue? It is encouraging, though, that this high a white percentage would vote for Obama.

Hispanics are only 9% of the U.S. population? Thought it was 17% and growing fast.

Location hidden

#170666 Sep 7, 2013
Now what this state shows that the older you get the more likely you are to vote and the more likely you are to vote Republican.

2008...% of voters..Obama...McCain
18-29......18%.......66%...32%
30-44......29%.......52%...46%
45-64......37%.......50%...49%
65 & over..16%.......45%...53%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Smart Alex 1,155,877
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,286
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,879
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 4 hr moe 189
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance