BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,859
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170691 Sep 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are thinking of atheist.
:)
Yes, sorry 'bout that.

Ottawa

#170692 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know I was not counted by the Census in 1970 as I was in S. Vietnam and again in 1908 because I was in S. Korea?!? The census just counts people who are in the U.S. and does not differentiate between a citizen, legal alien or illegal alien!!! Just that they are HERE!!!!
Are you really that STUPID????
Twice you apply the word STUPID, yet twice wrong. You were not there, so not counted. Well, if they counted 17% Hispanics, they must have been there, no? You mean, there were even more U.S. citizen Hispanics who were not counted because they were absent? Then, they are more than 17%, correct? Don't you mind once more looking like a babbling old coot?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#170693 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know I was not counted by the Census in 1970 as I was in S. Vietnam and again in 1908 because I was in S. Korea?!? The census just counts people who are in the U.S. and does not differentiate between a citizen, legal alien or illegal alien!!! Just that they are HERE!!!!
Are you really that STUPID????
<quoted text>
NO, and you are so stupid you can knot recognize a typo.
I knew it was a typo Rouge.

Let me help you with a few of your more common ones.

Not- usually negates the meaning of a verb or adverb.
Knot- what boy scouts get merit badges for.

Know- Having knowledge.
No- a reply in the negative.

There are more but that is about 60% of them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170694 Sep 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuban blacks are descendants of imported African slaves. I'm not sure about them being Hispanic as Hispanic comes from Spain and its language. But then, who am I to question your appellation of the globe's complete racial origins? Hispanics they are. Hope this satisfies most of your racial and ethnic obsessions.
There are very few 100% blacks or whites in Cuba but they are all considered to be Hispanics. The black people from Haiti are not considered to be Hispanics but those from the Dominican Republic are. Including my lost relatives even though they have the same last name I have.
Oh, is Vicente Fox Quesada an Hispanic? He looks 100% white!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170695 Sep 7, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious!.. kinda.
They must have shyt a brick when they found out he was a Polish guy.
Did they find out?
My dad is a north man. He was your 6'5" blonde/blue. Until I was 5 we lived on a farm. He worked very hard... lots of driving fence poles with sledge hammers. He also played in a rock band with his friends so he had longer hair.
Put all this together and you will understand why I thought Thor was my dad until I was 6 or 7. The man was a fierce looking thing.
My brother's middle name is Odin.
They knew who his parents were when they took him from them. According to infallible Nazi metrics he was undoubtedly Aryan. Maybe they thought he was accidentally switched at birth?

Ottawa

#170696 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, Frank Zappa named his children Moon Unit, Diva Muffin, Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa.(can you guess which one(s) are boy(s) and girl(s)?)
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank...
Frank Zappa, whatever his children's names, had more grey matter in his little finger than you have in your entire crotch-located brain. And I'm sure his children will overcome their given names.

Ottawa

#170697 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, to vote in America you 'should be' a U.S. Citizen. That means legal and illegal aliens should not vote!!!
Just because 17% of our population are Hispanics does not mean they are all citizens! It just means they are here!!!
Yes, it is possible from someone from Canada is here in Florida for a few months to be counted on a census at the same time someone in the Navy ships out long enough not to be counted!
I supplied U.S. Census Bureau statistics. Do you think perhaps Obama "fixed" those numbers also like he does unemployment and the economy's figures?

Ottawa

#170698 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, to vote in America you 'should be' a U.S. Citizen. That means legal and illegal aliens should not vote!!!
Just because 17% of our population are Hispanics does not mean they are all citizens! It just means they are here!!!
Yes, it is possible from someone from Canada is here in Florida for a few months to be counted on a census at the same time someone in the Navy ships out long enough not to be counted!
And you must be pretty STUPID yourself to think that a U.S. census agent/taker would be sufficiently STUPID like you to register as a U.S. citizen a Canadian snowbird. Really. sigh. Birthers.

Ottawa

#170699 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very few 100% blacks or whites in Cuba but they are all considered to be Hispanics. The black people from Haiti are not considered to be Hispanics but those from the Dominican Republic are. Including my lost relatives even though they have the same last name I have.
Oh, is Vicente Fox Quesada an Hispanic? He looks 100% white!!!
If you say so . Obsess on.

Ottawa

#170700 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, Frank Zappa named his children Moon Unit, Diva Muffin, Dweezil and Ahmet Zappa.(can you guess which one(s) are boy(s) and girl(s)?)
The fact is the more left you are, the loonier you are!!! http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-frank ...
<quoted text>
Well, Moon Unit had her 15 seconds of fame!
Moon Zappa "Valley Girl" Solid Gold 1982
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ufYYOXiEtxMXX
How many human beings do you know who've had a Sold Gold album? I know I wouldn't mind at all.
Grand Birther

United States

#170701 Sep 7, 2013
Lol, Rogue Moron will go to any length to justify his deeply held racist beliefs.

It's ok, Rogue Moron. No need to explain. You can just be racist.

Location hidden

#170703 Sep 7, 2013
Ya know Reuters leans LEFT and for them to come out and say this about the lefties in Australia, why that is something!!!

Conservative leader Abbott sweeps into power in Australian elections

By Rob Taylor and James Grubel
SYDNEY/CANBERRA | Sat Sep 7, 2013 8:35am EDT
(Reuters)- Australia's conservative leader Tony Abbott swept into office in national elections on Saturday as voters punished the outgoing Labor government for six years of turbulent rule and for failing to maximize the benefits of a now fading mining boom.
Election officials said with about 80 percent of the vote counted, Abbott's Liberal-National Party coalition had won around 52.6 percent of the national vote, and projected it would win at least 88 seats in the 150-seat parliament.

Abbott could end up with a majority of around 30 seats, ending the country's first minority government since World War Two. Labor had relied upon independent and Greens support for the past three years......

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/07/us-...

Location hidden

#170704 Sep 7, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, Rogue Moron will go to any length to justify his deeply held racist beliefs.
Still can accept the facts, can you?!? Blacks make up only 13% of our population yet make up over 50% of those in prison while non-Hispanic white make up only 78% of our population yet make up only 40% of our prison population.
Oh, I know, FACTS make me a racist?!?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170705 Sep 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! The Play Justice butts into a conversation and then begins to interrogate from the Play Bench.
Don't forget to pound your play gavel!
<quoted text>
LMAO! The self-proclaimed genius (lmao) just called himself a jagoff! LMAO!

Location hidden

#170706 Sep 7, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
By the way, it is not racist that most of those in prison are LIBERALS regardless of the color of their skin. Just like then ^,700 Occutards who were arrested compared to the half-dozen TEA Partiers who were arrested inn the same time frame. The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit crimes!

Location hidden

#170707 Sep 7, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Typo fixed
By the way, it is not racist that most of those in prison are LIBERALS regardless of the color of their skin. Just like then 6,700 Occutards who were arrested compared to the half-dozen TEA Partiers who were arrested inn the same time frame. The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit crimes!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#170708 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can accept the facts, can you?!? Blacks make up only 13% of our population yet make up over 50% of those in prison while non-Hispanic white make up only 78% of our population yet make up only 40% of our prison population.
Oh, I know, FACTS make me a racist?!?
Atheist make up around 19% of the population.

Yet we are 0.02% of the prison population.

Can you explain that?

Location hidden

#170709 Sep 7, 2013
Does anyone want to guess how many Democrats and Republicans will vote in the House for Obama's intervention into Syria?
I'm not in favor of our intervention in Syria but I suspect a greater percentage of Republicans will vote 'yea' than Democrats.
Now in the Senate Democrats who are not up for reelection next year will probably vote 'yea' too.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#170710 Sep 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typo fixed
By the way, it is not racist that most of those in prison are LIBERALS regardless of the color of their skin. Just like then 6,700 Occutards who were arrested compared to the half-dozen TEA Partiers who were arrested inn the same time frame. The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit crimes!
True. Those liberal founders committed treason against the Crown.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#170711 Sep 7, 2013
The study, published in Psychological Science, showed that people who score low on I.Q. tests in childhood are more likely to develop prejudiced beliefs and socially conservative politics in adulthood.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1237796

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,216,763
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 13 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]