BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170540 Sep 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You're so stupid you wouldn't understand.
I heard that Dufus was having T-Shirts made up for himself and Romper

"It's a Play Law thing - you really don't want to understand"

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170541 Sep 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm almost starting to feel guilty about all the Clownstomping! Not quite, though. HEE HEE HEE
Yes, the clown stomping blind-ike all over the room like he's drunk, like he probably is. Really thinks that ad hominem and profanity are smart, intelligent replies. How it must suck to be a clueless birther with no past, no present and no future.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#170542 Sep 5, 2013
Rick wrote:
Excuse me but I must go crap now.
Too bad your not in Washington DC,that place is full of it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170543 Sep 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
pink elephants
thermodynamics
Constitution
Can anyone but wojar see the correlation?
Of course not. Wojar's logic is flawed!!!
Dufus Dale comes home stinking drunk. He's ranting incoherently about the constitution. Mrs. Dufus asks, have you been smoking weed again?

Dufus Dale: "Your logic is flawed! How does that correlate with the constitution?"

Does anyone but Dale not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
play law : law
play physics : physics
play world : real world
Can he see the correlation?
Of course not. Dufus Dale is back in town!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170544 Sep 5, 2013
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, but no cigar.
http://www.tvnewslies.org/tvnl/
that is what Bill said!
Ya know, according to Monica, if your cigar starts to smoke, you are doing it way to fast.
Monica recommends Kentucky Jelly.(you do know what the postal abbreviation for Kentucky is, don't you?)

Ottawa

#170545 Sep 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what Bill said!
Ya know, according to Monica, if your cigar starts to smoke, you are doing it way to fast.
Monica recommends Kentucky Jelly.(you do know what the postal abbreviation for Kentucky is, don't you?)
You are more regular than Old Faithful, you know that? Your Clinton penis obsession and fixation on Lewinski win you another free trip to the shrink. But, fantasizing about the same thing happening to you is as close as you'll ever get. Enjoy.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170546 Sep 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the clown stomping blind-ike all over the room like he's drunk, like he probably is. Really thinks that ad hominem and profanity are smart, intelligent replies. How it must suck to be a clueless birther with no past, no present and no future.
Worthless paragraph. Should be deleted by Topix. But first, LMAO at "how it must suck"!!! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170547 Sep 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale comes home stinking drunk. He's ranting incoherently about the constitution. Mrs. Dufus asks, have you been smoking weed again?
Dufus Dale: "Your logic is flawed! How does that correlate with the constitution?"
Does anyone but Dale not comprehend?
<quoted text>
Nothing more than wasted cyberspace. Topix should delete this also.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170548 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You are more regular than Old Faithful, you know that? Your Clinton penis obsession and fixation on Lewinski win you another free trip to the shrink. But, fantasizing about the same thing happening to you is as close as you'll ever get. Enjoy.
You didn't just suggest that anyone would be fantasizing about Monica, did you? Oh Lordy......LMAO!!!!!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170549 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
This post should definitely go in the trash! Hopefully, Topix will clean the garbage up.
Grand Birther

United States

#170550 Sep 5, 2013
Every time Louisiana Loser makes a fool of himself he rambles about clownstomping. It's like clockwork. Too funny.
Grand Birther

United States

#170551 Sep 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does insanity have to do with being taken seriously?
The perpetual motion "Justice" being defended by the Noah's Ark geologist play "Justice" now on a Topix thread near you. Better than watching Jackass.
Lmao
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170552 Sep 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Every time Louisiana Loser makes a fool of himself he rambles about clownstomping. It's like clockwork. Too funny.
The hate in this post is obvious. These racist views of Louisiana should not be permitted on these boards. Hopefully, Topix will delete this hate-filled rant of a lunatic.

BTW, waz up,gruesome one?

Location hidden

#170553 Sep 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what Bill said!
<quoted text>
Where did I mention "Clinton"? Where did I mention "penis"? Where did I mention "Lewinski"? It seems that if anyone is hung up of Clinton's penis, it is you!
Grand Birther

United States

#170554 Sep 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The hate in this post is obvious. These racist views of Louisiana should not be permitted on these boards. Hopefully, Topix will delete this hate-filled rant of a lunatic.
BTW, waz up,gruesome one?
I see how a really ignorant fool could think someone making fun of him is "hate," but I don't see how Louisianan is a "race."

Well, we are dealing with a birfoon, and they're not the birghtest bulbs in the box.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170555 Sep 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how a really ignorant fool could think someone making fun of him is "hate," but I don't see how Louisianan is a "race."
Well, we are dealing with a birfoon, and they're not the birghtest bulbs in the box.
Chattering gums and quivering lips!

Location hidden

#170556 Sep 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
That is kind of funny coming from someone than live in Sinsinatti. What a ghetto town!!! I used to go to Ivory Town all the time.
Grand Birther

United States

#170558 Sep 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kind of funny coming from someone than live in Sinsinatti. What a ghetto town!!! I used to go to Ivory Town all the time.
Rogue Moron, I bet you thought your first sentence made sense when you wrote it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170560 Sep 5, 2013
Grand Splatter never bothered going down to Ivory Town but he goes down on the Ivory Tower nightly!

Ottawa

#170561 Sep 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what Bill said!
<quoted text>
Where did I mention "Clinton"? Where did I mention "penis"? Where did I mention "Lewinski"? It seems that if anyone is hung up of Clinton's penis, it is you!
Bill,,Monica, cigar, etc. Why don't you even mind passing for a fool? You mean you really don't care? Have you no pride?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,080
Deat Abby 12-16 6 min edogxxx 52
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 10 min Go Blue Forever 20
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 28 min africhaiti 1
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 3 hr Rest of the story 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 pm PST