BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,141 - 150,160 of 174,663 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course love is where discipline comes in.
Parents discipline out of love for the benefit of children.
Fear is more like respect as I see it.
Here we go again. Now, we have to understand that "fear" means "respect". Is it not a tad bit too convenient to interpret hate of families for love as in Jesus's call to the apostles and fear for respect?

My dictionary gives definitions of hate and fear that do not agree at all with these various interpretations of the sacred texts.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Matthew 16:18
Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
Well, as the majority of Popes that followed Peter have not even been declared saints, one has to wonder about the solidity of the rock. Some of them were doozies, real pieces of work.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Jacques,
America could prop a cardboard cut-out of Dick Durbin up in the Senate and nobody would notice any difference.
He is not his own man. He is plastic.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what the moron posts as an example of "substance"? Sure glad I didn't wait up for this. Talk about pure nothingness - Dufus in his true form
LMAO!!! What's wrong, did you forget how to count, doesn't surprise me, you're just another low information voter.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only nutball I see here is you, you should know there isn't any correlation between the US Constitution and the law of thermodynamics.
You need to see a doctor, if not for yourself, then the protection of others.
Nutball rambles incoherently about play law and play physics and thinks there is no correlation.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does thermodynamics have to do with your delusions?
Got Alzheimer's?
Nutball.
Project Censored org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. Now, we have to understand that "fear" means "respect". Is it not a tad bit too convenient to interpret hate of families for love as in Jesus's call to the apostles and fear for respect?
My dictionary gives definitions of hate and fear that do not agree at all with these various interpretations of the sacred texts.
So your saying Jesus taught to hate everyone especially parents?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does insanity have to do with being taken seriously?
The perpetual motion "Justice" being defended by the Noah's Ark geologist play "Justice" now on a Topix thread near you. Better than watching Jackass.
LMAO!!! Jackass is almost as funny as you, especially when you are trying to unscrew your flawed logic.
Project Censored org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Well, as the majority of Popes that followed Peter have not even been declared saints, one has to wonder about the solidity of the rock. Some of them were doozies, real pieces of work.
Naturally there were some bad popes but you do not throw out the baby with the bath water.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What's wrong, did you forget how to count, doesn't surprise me, you're just another low information voter.
The "Tru Patriot" who fantasizes that the Constitution bars Ted from the office of POTUS yet would be happy to celebrate his inauguration yammers about "low information".

Typical Bigot - one set of rules for "them" and one for "us" ...
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What are you going to do, burn the Constitution? This would be the only way you can connect the Constitution with the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.
Oh, I forgot you and your ilk have already accomplished that dirty deed.
My! He's discovered that there are laws of thermodynamics! So he's given up on perpetual motion?

Fat chance. There's no cure for stupid.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Nutball rants incoherently about constitution. Doctor asks him if he saw the pink elephants in his yard again this morning.

Nutball: "You should know that doesn't correlate with constitutional law!"

Dufus Dale is back in town.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
So your saying Jesus taught to hate everyone especially parents?
I'm saying nothing of the sort. I just quoted Luke, is all.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Naturally there were some bad popes but you do not throw out the baby with the bath water.
But when the bath is teeming with babies, how else to throw out the water? Not even half the Popes have been made saints. Not even half, and yet, they are or were the anointed followers of Jesus and therefore Peter.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser tries to rebut by making believe I'm upset.
Just keep telling yourself molecular genetics is bunk because someday we'll find Adam & Eve's bodies.
<quoted text>
Found your mythical group of Twinkie's Twits yet? Didn't think so. LMAO! You are a weird little boy. Really.
Project Censored org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
But when the bath is teeming with babies, how else to throw out the water? Not even half the Popes have been made saints. Not even half, and yet, they are or were the anointed followers of Jesus and therefore Peter.
There are always going to be phony baloney bad apples.

Nobody is perfect and everyone sins.

----------

Matthew 7:22-23

22 On that day many will say to me,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

--------

Matthew 21: 28-32

The Parable of the Two Sons

28 “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said,‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered,‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them,“Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
wojar

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Found your mythical group of Twinkie's Twits yet? Didn't think so. LMAO! You are a weird little boy. Really.
Romper needs to look up hoist by his own petard.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser tries to rebut by making believe I'm upset.
Just keep telling yourself molecular genetics is bunk because someday we'll find Adam & Eve's bodies.
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Tru Patriot" who fantasizes that the Constitution bars Ted from the office of POTUS yet would be happy to celebrate his inauguration yammers about "low information".
Typical Bigot - one set of rules for "them" and one for "us" ...
LMAO!!! Typical for a liberal to belittle one who acts as they do.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, and not one Democrat president has been sainted either.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My! He's discovered that there are laws of thermodynamics! So he's given up on perpetual motion?
Fat chance. There's no cure for stupid.
LMAO!!! You still haven't explained how thermodynamics correlates with the Constitution. We are waiting for your explanation, this I have to see!!
Hahahaha, and you call me stupid!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,080,423
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 2 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 2 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search