BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170608 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're calling someone else an idiot for name-calling? Good one! The truth to you is like sunlight to a vampire. What a hypocrite!
Look who is talking. What an effing joke.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170609 Sep 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I had a friend at Fort Rucker who was short. I mean, short. You had to be between 5'2" and 6'2" to go to flight school and he was right at 5'2" .... before he crashed a Kiowa then he was just 5'1".
He also had another problem was that the minimum cockpit weight for a Kiowa was 170 lbs so he always had to have someone fly with him or he had have to bring along a 30 lb horse-bag wight which he would put in the copilot seat. They had originally made them for the Vietnamese student pilots.
Any way, we use to play that Randy Newman song 'Short People' when he was around.
So you'd play "Short People" just to remind him he was short. Hope he got even and played "Stupid people" for you guys?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170610 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the stupid sh-t-faced arse has no clue that his standard of evidence cuts both ways.
Now where is the body of Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel?
MORON.
Based on the real evidence that actually exists, UR a shit-faced jackass.
<quoted text>
You seem upset, Igor. According to your own words, you're an idiot. Thanks for making that so easy! LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170611 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I didn't bring up the matter of secession. I replied to the jagoff who brought it up, MORON. Got Alzheimer's? So when you butt into a conversation about secession, get a clue.
<quoted text>
Then you'll have no problem showing the post you were "replying" to , correct? LMAO! Where is this conversation on secession? More make-believe for the midget apeman! You're a permanent resident of lala land. HEE HEE HEE
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170612 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is talking. What an effing joke.
Thanks again for keeping that nose-ring! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170613 Sep 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd play "Short People" just to remind him he was short. Hope he got even and played "Stupid people" for you guys?
He wasn't tall enough to get even!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170614 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is talking. What an effing joke.
Are you on the verge of crying, shortboy? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170616 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'll have no problem showing the post you were "replying" to , correct? LMAO! Where is this conversation on secession? More make-believe for the midget apeman! You're a permanent resident of lala land. HEE HEE HEE
Sorry loser, burden is on the accuser.

RU ever gonna figure that out?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I didn't bring up the matter of secession. I replied to the jagoff who brought it up, MORON. Got Alzheimer's? So when you butt into a conversation about secession, get a clue.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170617 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale is back in town!
He comes in spouting old discredited incoherent rants about fantasy jurisdiction and fantasy constitutional law.
This is from the Author of Play Physics.
But the birfoon still doesn't see the connection between PLAY Law and PLAY Physics.(Nope, there is no effing connection to the Constitution.) NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER. Surely he doesn't "get it".
There is a connection between PLAY law and PLAY physics: Dufus Dale, the pathetically ignorant reckless delusional madman.
That is the connection between perpetual motion and play constitutional law.
Does Dufus Dale still ask for the "connection"? Stay tuned!
Dufus Dale said, "this discussion is over."
The fool did not seem to realize it had never begun upon his grand re-entry. Total waste of time -- arguing with a madman -- like giving medicine to a dead man.(Paraphrasing Mark Twain)
Have a nice delusion, Dale. You deserve it.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Rant on little man, we all know what you are, just a liar like your head god monarch (Obama)!
Oh, everyone knows that the Constitution is the jurisdiction over this country and aliens have never been taxed by it, if they were they wouldn't be aliens, they would be citizens.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170618 Sep 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of you isn't a lie. But I'm not surprised you don't know the difference
LMAO!!! You stated a fact, that makes you a liar.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#170619 Sep 6, 2013
Obama is a scumbag.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170620 Sep 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dufus restakes his claim as the stupidest Birfoon
LMAO!!! Guess that would put us on the same level.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170621 Sep 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Rant on little man, we all know what you are, just a liar like your head god monarch (Obama)!
Oh, everyone knows that the Constitution is the jurisdiction over this country and aliens have never been taxed by it, if they were they wouldn't be aliens, they would be citizens.
Wowee zowee, trying to get play law in edge-wise.

Sorry, loser.

UR a waste of time.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale is back in town!
He comes in spouting old discredited incoherent rants about fantasy jurisdiction and fantasy constitutional law.
This is from the Author of Play Physics.
But the birfoon still doesn't see the connection between PLAY Law and PLAY Physics.(Nope, there is no effing connection to the Constitution.) NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER. Surely he doesn't "get it".
There is a connection between PLAY law and PLAY physics: Dufus Dale, the pathetically ignorant reckless delusional madman.
That is the connection between perpetual motion and play constitutional law.
Does Dufus Dale still ask for the "connection"? Stay tuned!
Dufus Dale said, "this discussion is over."
The fool did not seem to realize it had never begun upon his grand re-entry. Total waste of time -- arguing with a madman -- like giving medicine to a dead man.(Paraphrasing Mark Twain)
Have a nice delusion, Dale. You deserve it.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170622 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, burden is on the accuser.
RU ever gonna figure that out?
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting you're a liar. You know, they say, admitting you have a problem is the first step! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170623 Sep 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You stated a fact, that makes you a liar.
Blather on pathetic fool


You have never stated a fact. That makes you a Birfoon
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170624 Sep 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Obama is a scumbag.
Been working on that one for months huh?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170625 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lookin' for Adam & Eve's bodies?
You do know that's YOUR standard of evidence.
Have a nice wild goose chase.
Loser.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoist_by_one%27...
LMAO!!! No, my standards of evidence is the US Constitution and the intent of the framers of it and all of its amendments.
Now you have a good chase, our present citizenship laws started in Apr. 9, 1866 and were carried over into the 14th amendment, everything prior to 1866 are not used anymore, it is Constitutional Law, so much for the "common law".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170626 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee zowee, trying to get play law in edge-wise.
Sorry, loser.
UR a waste of time.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Just a fact you can't deal with! It was just a fact that the Fuller court couldn't deal with, so they used the language as used by some states (prior to Apr 1866), since they at that time made the citizens of the US.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170627 Sep 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on pathetic fool
You have never stated a fact. That makes you a Birfoon
LMAO!!! There you go again (You have never stated a fact)! That my friend has made you a liar, AGAIN!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170628 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting you're a liar. You know, they say, admitting you have a problem is the first step! LMAO!
Thanks for admitting ur a jagoff. Burden is on the accuser, loser.

[QUOTE who="wojar"}
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, burden is on the accuser.
RU ever gonna figure that out?[/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,220,817
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 52,891
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,918
abby 4-26 2 hr Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 2 hr ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 2 hr Illythia 8
Cool Pix from Zeppelin over SF, Oakland etc. 2 hr The occupant 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]