BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,101 - 150,120 of 177,226 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you admit you're a nut! Remember now, stock up on all your petroleum products! TIA LMAO!
Your best friend impeached himself means In admit I'm a nut?

MORON.

[QUOTE wojar"]
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, your best friend impeached himself with perpetual motion fantasies. If ur a nut, ur a nut. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not your problem you would not be making such an arse out of yourself. But you have the ultimate proof that disproves genetics: goat herders said so in neolithic times.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
<quoted text>
Exactly as I expected, it is your problem. And, to you it's a huge problem which you're unable to let go of. LMAO! You've got to be all of, what, maybe 15? With the maturity level of a 10 year old. Take a hike wittle boy. ragheaded individual
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best friend impeached himself means In admit I'm a nut?
MORON.
<quoted text>
First, let's see who was flapping their gums. Why, my, my it was you! DAB

Justice Dale wrote:

<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you still think that Constitutional Law is play law, now that is sad.

Twinkie wrote:

From the fool who thinks the first and second laws of thermodynamics are play law.

Sorry loser, ur wasting my time.

Nah, you weren't trying to switch topics. LMAO! Who do you think buys any of your BS? Seriously. You've got a major case of SMS, Twinkie. Take your BS elsewhere.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did disagreeing with right wing politics become anti-American Frank?
Every one that voted for Obama in either 2008 or 2012 should look in a mirror. What do you see in the mirror -- a racist or a fool, it is one or the other,because Obama lies and and there are only two kinds of people that could possibly believe Obama's lies. And on the other political side of the election, all we see is hypocrites.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Look what happens to Twinkie! LMAO!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was laughable that god would create a world full of minigods.
According to the Bible, he did. It is called Heaven the little gods are called angels.
Then he sent 1/3 of that population to the Earth. So, yes. I have a clue. Read more, speak less.
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Not!
Man is a little lower than the angels and GOD created both.
==========
Jesus Made Fully Human
Hebrews 2
5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But there is a place where someone has testified:
“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
7 You made them a little[a] lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
8 and put everything under their feet.”[
In putting everything under them,[God left nothing that is not subject to them.[ Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.[ 9 But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
Maybe you misread what I had written.

I didn't say anything to the contrary.

I will however, disagree that Jesus was a human being according to the bible. He didn't have to die to become superhuman.

The healings(disease, regeneration, etc.), walking on water, raising the dead, creating food, causing chemical changes in matter, exorcism, cursing things, being psychic...

And my personal favorite. Weather control.

One day, Jesus was fishing. Because the man could fish! On this particular day Jesus was napping through a hurricane.

The disciples woke him up bitching and whining about how... "We are all going to die!" and "The boat is sinking!"

Jesus told them they were faithless wussies and to shut the hell up.

He then commanded the storm to cease and the ocean to calm.

And that is why Jesus was not a human. It is also why you take Jesus fishing.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

You can only assume that Jesus went back to sleep.
He dealt with a panicked crew, a sinking boat, an ocean in a bad mood, and a hurricane.
And he did it like your girl waking you up to kill a spider in your laundry room.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Fed bashers: Washington's odd couple Bernie Sanders & Ron Paul
January 25, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2ew536z
He saves his most biting criticism for a man who stands accused of embracing, coddling, and enabling Wall Street's rampant greed: Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke. "There's no doubt that Bernanke is Wall Street's guy," the senator says icily. Sanders wants to block a second Bernanke term, insisting the Fed chief has presided over a financial system that "has not been as unsafe, unsound, and unstable since the Great Depression."
On the other side of the Capitol, Rep. Ron Paul, the Texas obstetrician-turned-gold-bug, peddles his own blistering critique of Bernanke and the Fed. For three decades the libertarian Republican and former presidential candidate has blamed Federal Reserve monetary policy for creating destructive business cycles.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/22/news/economy/...
It is perhaps the greatest shame of the American people that everyone doesn't know about this.

In a country where almost everything revolves around money we pay zero attention to the people controlling it.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes Billions and Billions are believers all over the world and many different religions.
Only GOD knows the hearts and minds.
Disdained with guilt and foul offence,
Let not a sudden summons hence,
Present us at Thy awful seat,

B e c a u s e He who is mighty has
done great things for me, and holy is his name.
And for generation upon gene r a t i o n is His
mercy to those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm, He has
scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one that voted for Obama in either 2008 or 2012 should look in a mirror. What do you see in the mirror -- a racist or a fool, it is one or the other,because Obama lies and and there are only two kinds of people that could possibly believe Obama's lies. And on the other political side of the election, all we see is hypocrites.
Projecting what you see when you look in the mirror Frank?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Still nothing of substance, do something constructive, count your toes!!
This is what the moron posts as an example of "substance"? Sure glad I didn't wait up for this. Talk about pure nothingness - Dufus in his true form
Learn to Read

Huntington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Again, delicate words, this time STFU from the birther resident poet. When you're stuffed, you're stuffed, as the old saying goes.
Gee Saran, guess you just can't let go if your lie. I suppose that us easier for you than dealing with facts

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Again, Jesus was saying that He is more important than all other things and once you follow Him all other needs are satisfied.
==========
Matthew 6:26-34
26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 “Therefore do not worry, saying,‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Sounds like a prescription for famine-creation to me. And going around naked. Matthew would want mankind praying to God and praising him first and clothing and feeding themselves second. Not too practical, specially in a cold climate like mine LOL. If I wait around and just praise God, the Heavenly Father "knows what we need and these things will be added to you..."

In view of the above, what can I add? Sigh. Or do I have to interpret those words also? Seems to me God, in revelation to his "ghost writers", is not very articulate. One time, He tells the apostles to hate their families and now to just praise Him and wait for Him to feed and clothe us.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Speaking of pathetic, did everyone see Obobblehead try and back out of his "red line" in the sand statement? What a liar! Yep, now he claims it was the "world" who drew that line. LMAO! Obobblehead couldn't be any worse if he tried. There is only one reason this fool is still in office.
Obama was wrong to utter that "line in the sand" statement. I said so along with a lot of other people. You make a threat, you have to be ready to back it up. I repeat, he should not have said that. But, do you think he should bomb Syria, even though it's obvious he should not, just so he keeps his word on the "line in the sand"? Of course not. Better to step back, eat your humble pie and spare scores of lives.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

You write this :

Nah, you weren't trying to switch topics. LMAO! Who do you think buys any of your BS? Seriously. You've got a major case of SMS, Twinkie. Take your BS elsewhere.

And you come back with this :
Justice LRS wrote:
Look what happens to Twinkie! LMAO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y4e_LN5Zg6UXX
Wow, talk about switching topics. First, where do you get, how do you find, this stuff? And second, you do like violence, don't you? So long as it's not directed at you, oh cowardly one. To call you a bobble head would be a huge compliment.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let's see who was flapping their gums. Why, my, my it was you! DAB
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you still think that Constitutional Law is play law, now that is sad.
Twinkie wrote:
From the fool who thinks the first and second laws of thermodynamics are play law.
Sorry loser, ur wasting my time.
Laughing at his beanie with propeller is "switching topics"? Ha ha.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Saran, guess you just can't let go if your lie. I suppose that us easier for you than dealing with facts
of your lie ... that is easier

Wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the typing police again - barely escaped alive the last time /s
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What does thermodynamics have to do with the Constitution, did you bring some good shit back from the PI or did you catch some bad shit in the PI.
What does insanity have to do with being taken seriously?

The perpetual motion "Justice" being defended by the Noah's Ark geologist play "Justice" now on a Topix thread near you. Better than watching Jackass.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a prescription for famine-creation to me. And going around naked. Matthew would want mankind praying to God and praising him first and clothing and feeding themselves second. Not too practical, specially in a cold climate like mine LOL. If I wait around and just praise God, the Heavenly Father "knows what we need and these things will be added to you..."
In view of the above, what can I add? Sigh. Or do I have to interpret those words also? Seems to me God, in revelation to his "ghost writers", is not very articulate. One time, He tells the apostles to hate their families and now to just praise Him and wait for Him to feed and clothe us.
Yes, you have it, Praise GOD first and everything falls into place.

Could you imagine if all humans lived as Jesus commanded?

It would be Peace on Earth!

All of humankind were born with this purpose.

Love GOD and Love Others.......

....... Period.

-------

Matthew 22:34-46

The Greatest Commandment

34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied:“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Whose Son Is the Messiah?

41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 “What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?”

“The son of David,” they replied.

43 He said to them,“How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,

44 “‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet.”

45 If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?” 46 No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.
Project Censored org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Disdained with guilt and foul offence,
Let not a sudden summons hence,
Present us at Thy awful seat,
B e c a u s e He who is mighty has
done great things for me, and holy is his name.
And for generation upon gene r a t i o n is His
mercy to those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm, He has
scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
Amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago