BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
150,041 - 150,060 of 177,545 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170398 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DIM: any questions?
Yes, what is the point of your existence? Was God trying to tell us something?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170399 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the original "the dog ate my posts" moron.
You really need to find some new fantasies
You really shouldn't use stupid sockpuppets.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170400 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what is the point of your existence? Was God trying to tell us something?
DIM is so appropriate! LMAO! Why are you here, Path?---> That's easy, you're existence is proof positive your Dad should have pulled out sooner. Next question, next contestant! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170401 Sep 4, 2013
I'm leaving a tissue here for Path, he'll need it when he finishes with his tantrum then mandatory nap-time!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170402 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take it a bit more seriously when a body is found. Your last statement is ludicrous at best.
Sahelanthropus tchadensis is an extinct hominin species that is dated to about 7 million years ago, possibly very close to the time of the chimpanzee/human divergence, and so it is unclear whether it can be regarded as a member of the Hominini tribe.[1] Few, if any, specimens are known, other than the partial skull nicknamed Toumaï("hope of life"). wiki
Well that one flew right over Bayou Boy's uneducated head. Fossils found that physically fit the description found and dated at about the time of the divergence leading to humans and chimpanzees. This means they were either the ancestral species of the two lineages or a very close relative of the common progenitor, perfectly consistent with the DNA evidence.

Somehow Bayou Boy thinks the evidence points to the Adam and Eve creation myth as proposed by neolithic herdsman who didn't even know what an atom or molecule was.

And the idiot will say[1] "I never said the Adam & Eve story was true!!!"

_____

[1] He would say that if not preempted. The grimy little moron.
wojar wrote:
"The oldest hominins currently known are Sahelanthropus tchadensis from Chad (Brunet et al. 2005) and Orrorin tugenensis from Kenya (Senut et al. 2001). Sahelanthropus, dated to between 6 and 7 mya, is known from a largely complete skull and some other fragmentary remains."
And most recent hominin H. heidelbergensis is now known. The fossil record is consistent with extensive and conclusive molecular evidence.
20 years ago these were unknown but creationists insisted every fossil should have then been known. Nonsense.

RationalState

#170403 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your azz must get jealous of all the crap that comes from your mouth.
Thank you for clearly and loudly admitting you have no coherent rebuttal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ignorant fool has no basis to claim that the overwhelming conclusive evidence, both in the fossil record and in the DNA of living organisms as well as in DNA from Neanderthals and Denisovans is anything less than conclusive.
Indeed, the DNA shows that Denisovans and H. sapiens shared a common ancestor as did Neanderthals and H. sapiens.
In fact DNA shows marine whales evolved from a species ancestral to hippos. Founder populations for several species have been measured.
Science has passed by creationism long ago.
It is a false assumption that fossils particular to a founder population are required to validate the fact of human evolution.
----------
A woman's body is found. DNA from blood and hair found under her fingernails matches the DNA from semen collected using a rape kit. Bayou Boy is skeptical that a man committed the crime because there is no suspect who has been identified.
The DNA evidence for humans and chimps sharing an ancestral species is overwhelming. The lineages relating human, bonobo, gorilla, chimps, etc., have been thoroughly elucidated and more data is becoming available every year. Meanwhile the fossil evidence, in agreement with the DNA evidence, inexorably accumulates.
Evidence for Adam & Eve: neolithic cattle-herding tribesmen said so.
Get back to me when you have a clue.
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170404 Sep 4, 2013
Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk

Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.

Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:

Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner

Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.

Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.

And John Kerry?

“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html

RationalState

#170405 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that one flew right over Bayou Boy's uneducated head. Fossils found that physically fit the description found and dated at about the time of the divergence leading to humans and chimpanzees. This means they were either the ancestral species of the two lineages or a very close relative of the common progenitor, perfectly consistent with the DNA evidence.
Somehow Bayou Boy thinks the evidence points to the Adam and Eve creation myth as proposed by neolithic herdsman who didn't even know what an atom or molecule was.
_____
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take it a bit more seriously when a body is found. Your last statement is ludicrous at best.
Sahelanthropus tchadensis is an extinct hominin species that is dated to about 7 million years ago, possibly very close to the time of the chimpanzee/human divergence, and so it is unclear whether it can be regarded as a member of the Hominini tribe.[1] Few, if any, specimens are known, other than the partial skull nicknamed Toumaï("hope of life"). wiki
The sad part of this is Bayou Boy doesn't even seem to be aware that his "when a body is found" drivel about the founder population has not a friggin' thing to do with the comment he replied to, which was concerned with a divergence that long antedated the emergence of the founding population.

What a friggin' ignorant arse.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170406 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm leaving a tissue here for Path, he'll need it when he finishes with his tantrum then mandatory nap-time!
Jercque has gone strangely quiet after having been proven wrong (again). Perhaps you should teach him how to fail with gusto ....
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170407 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostles : What did they have to do to become Jesus's disciples?
Why did Jesus say a person must hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, in order to be his disciple?
Luke 14:26
AMP - 26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters--[yes] and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple.
2 Comments • Share • Spam • Asked June 30 2013 • 1358034260 Asabe Tahir
NOTE : DID JESUS INSERT THAT PARENTHESE WHICH READS "[in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise]" Who dares to read, interpret God'd mind and His words? Seems to me what he said is pretty clear. He does not say to love him more, which of course is wrong, but never mind, He says to HATE their families. To hate themselves!
==========
10 Answers
----------
Carrying-the-cross-daily Michael Owens Luke 14:26 just cross reference that with Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me"
Jesus is teaching His disciples in this chapter and HE does not mean hatred as one would think..After all, 1 John 4:7-8 says "Beloved, let us love one another for love is from God and everyone that loves is born of God and knows God.
Jesus may have chosen the word "hate" to show us that this is how a mother or father will perceive the actions of a child who chooses the Lord above them. They will see it as disloyal, especially if we try to witness to them. The love of a Christian for a non-Christian is almost always seen as hatred, intolerance, bigotry, etc. But we must be okay with being seen as "hating." After all, our unbelieving relatives are part of the world, and Jesus said,“"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first” John 15:18
==========
What gibberish. What pretexts. What long-winded old bag. Jesus told the apostles to hate their families, plain and simple.
Fact is, though, God never said He created man in His own Image. Were that true, what a colossal boner, what a mistake - oh, well, before unleashing the great flood, did He not say he regretted creating man? As to Jesus telling his disciples to hate their families, again, a Revelation to senile old Evangelists or worse, they made it up. I 'm betting on the latter rather than the former.
The Church teaches it differently than your interpretation.

Metaphors and parables and you are taking it out of context.

Jesus meant how important it is to follow him.

Some of the Apostles had wives and they did not get divorced.

Matthew 8:14

Peter’s Mother-In-Law Healed

14 Jesus came to Peter’s house. He saw Peter’s wife’s mother in bed. She was very sick. 15 He touched her hand and the sickness left her. She got up and cared for Jesus.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170408 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DIM is so appropriate! LMAO! Why are you here, Path?---> That's easy, you're existence is proof positive your Dad should have pulled out sooner. Next question, next contestant! LMAO!
Your (sic) wrong on that. You're (judgement) is lacking once more.

My dad may have had to pull out sooner, okay. Your mom should've paid more up front for your abortion. Botched is what it was.
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170409 Sep 4, 2013
CCR Executive Director Vincent Warren Critical of Elena Kagan’s Nomination to the Supreme Court / http://tinyurl.com/2g3xh28
NEW YORK - May 10 - In response to President Barack Obama's nomination of Solicitor General Elena Kagan to the United States Supreme Court, Center for Constitutional Rights Executive Director Vincent Warren issued the following statement:

"When the president nominates a woman or man to sit for life on the highest court of the land, we must look seriously at the broadest and most long-term implications seating that person will have for our country. At the Center for Constitutional Rights, we have fought at the forefront to hold back presidential overreach and the dangerous growth of executive power, particularly as it concerns torture, detention, surveillance and racial profiling, areas where the government has flouted the law most blatantly over the last decade. I am sad to say that Solicitor General Elena Kagan's record indicates a troubling support for expanding presidential powers, something we must be vigilant about at this time. President Obama would appear to be seeking to appoint a Supreme Court Judge who will endorse his policies and appease conservatives. This is not the way to make a decision that will affect our nation for decades to come."

The Center for Constitutional Rights is dedicated to advancing and protecting the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Founded in 1966 by attorneys who represented civil rights movements in the South, CCR is a non-profit legal and educational organization committed to the creative use of law as a positive force for social change.
http://www.ccrjustice.org/newsroom/press-rele...
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170410 Sep 4, 2013
Fed bashers: Washington's odd couple Bernie Sanders & Ron Paul
January 25, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2ew536z
He saves his most biting criticism for a man who stands accused of embracing, coddling, and enabling Wall Street's rampant greed: Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke. "There's no doubt that Bernanke is Wall Street's guy," the senator says icily. Sanders wants to block a second Bernanke term, insisting the Fed chief has presided over a financial system that "has not been as unsafe, unsound, and unstable since the Great Depression."
On the other side of the Capitol, Rep. Ron Paul, the Texas obstetrician-turned-gold-bug, peddles his own blistering critique of Bernanke and the Fed. For three decades the libertarian Republican and former presidential candidate has blamed Federal Reserve monetary policy for creating destructive business cycles.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/22/news/economy/...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170412 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do about it? Unlike the pathetic clueless Birfoon I don't pretend that:
1. There is an issue;
2. That I could do anything about it if there were; or
3. That I would want to do anything about Dufus' fake issue (except laugh at Dufus)
LMAO!!! So I guess you don't mind that Cruz will be the next POTUS. Good, neither do I, at least he will not have a communist agenda.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170413 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So I guess you don't mind that Cruz will be the next POTUS. Good, neither do I, at least he will not have a communist agenda.
We could do worse. Sister Sarah comes to mind.

Cruz won't win .... But it will have nothing to do with play law
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170414 Sep 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: "Wrong again! ALL people in the US that are subject to its jurisdiction not just its citizens. Re: "All others are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin." The USA does not have to have a treaty with a foreign country in order to require that its citizens when visiting the USA (or here illegally) MUST obey our laws.
Bingham and Trumbull and Meese and Hatch and Graham and former senator Fred Thompson and ten appeals courts and the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case all are right, and you are wrong.
Wrong!!! We have commerce treaties with almost every country on earth.
The preamble plainly tells you who are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, aliens/illegal aliens are not there.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170415 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
_____
<quoted text>
But, but, but.....I didn't think it was your problem, Twinkie? Make up your mind, is it or isn't it? I really think you just have a problem with believers. That is truly sad and pathetic. How come know-it-alls never know when to shut the F'k up? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170416 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!!! We have commerce treaties with almost every country on earth.
The preamble plainly tells you who are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, aliens/illegal aliens are not there.
Wrong. But thanks for playing
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170417 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
We could do worse. Sister Sarah comes to mind.
Cruz won't win .... But it will have nothing to do with play law
We did do worse. You libs and low information voters put an alien communist into the White House, not once but twice.
Play Law!!! I haven't any idea what you are talking about.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170418 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The sad part of this is Bayou Boy doesn't even seem to be aware that his "when a body is found" drivel about the founder population has not a friggin' thing to do with the comment he replied to, which was concerned with a divergence that long antedated the emergence of the founding population.
What a friggin' ignorant arse.
You're just upset because no remains have been found. It's so easy to tell when you've hit a nerve with these gum-flappers. They become like a set of chattering teeth! Just a cute little wind-up toy. BTW, c/p jobs are not impressive. Bad day in Granny's basement huh, lil igor? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,102,004
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Eric 69,104
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••