BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230935 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170592 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you're not hallucinating.
Last time I checked, secession was not a football game.
Duh!
<quoted text>
Why did you completely avoid the question? Temple? HEE HEE HEE!!!!! Want to play Bama? Didn't think so. LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170593 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are ANY of those thousands of make-believe midget-man-apes? Huh? Do you have a hearing problem? Huh? There is no standard of evidence for me, only you. Why does knowing God created all things upset you so? Huh? That's the way, UH HUH, UH HUH, I like it, UH HUH, UH HUH! LMAO! Turdlicker
Huh? Your standard of evidence was already stated: bodies. Sorry loser, where is Adam's body? Eve's, Cain? Abel? Standards of evidence are one way? Sh-t faced arse.

Loser.

Get real. UR hoist by your own petard. Stupid dumb-assed loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your Adam & Eve standard of evidence went down the tubes. Loser.
Where is Adam's body now?
Jackass.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170594 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you completely avoid the question? Temple? HEE HEE HEE!!!!! Want to play Bama? Didn't think so. LMAO!
Hey retard, my comment, from the start, had nothing to do with football.

Secession has nothing to do with your football fantasies.

Got a clue yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you're not hallucinating.
Last time I checked, secession was not a football game.
Duh!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170595 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see another DIM is seriously confused. Anyone surprised? Dolt. LMAO! Twinkie really went to the Philippines to look for the "little" people! LMAO! He's certain they are the missing link! HEE HEE HEE
BTW, a loser is someone who travels halfway around the world just to get laid! Now that's a real loser.
Well, maybe Twinkie is a little people too!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170596 Sep 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe Twinkie is a little people too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1NvgLkuEtkAXX
Maybe Rougie is a twinkie?

Stupid name calling idiot.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170597 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your standard of evidence was already stated: bodies. Sorry loser, where is Adam's body? Eve's, Cain? Abel? Standards of evidence are one way? Sh-t faced arse.
Loser.
Get real. UR hoist by your own petard. Stupid dumb-assed loser.
<quoted text>
Huh? Are you hard of reading or just stupid? Sorry Skippy, I questioned YOU about remains of your make-believe species. Remember? You were not questioning me. You have a major problem with the "Truth", don't you? You seem upset, lil man, how come? Bad day in the basement? LMAO! You're female, aren't you? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170598 Sep 6, 2013
I had a friend at Fort Rucker who was short. I mean, short. You had to be between 5'2" and 6'2" to go to flight school and he was right at 5'2" .... before he crashed a Kiowa then he was just 5'1".
He also had another problem was that the minimum cockpit weight for a Kiowa was 170 lbs so he always had to have someone fly with him or he had have to bring along a 30 lb horse-bag wight which he would put in the copilot seat. They had originally made them for the Vietnamese student pilots.
Any way, we use to play that Randy Newman song 'Short People' when he was around.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170599 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard, my comment, from the start, had nothing to do with football.
Secession has nothing to do with your football fantasies.
Got a clue yet?
<quoted text>
I never was talking secession. You brought it up, dodo bird! Do try harder to keep up. So, tell us about your quest to find the little people. You know, the ones with the little hands, little feet and little eyes. LMAO!!!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170600 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Are you hard of reading or just stupid? Sorry Skippy, I questioned YOU about remains of your make-believe species. Remember? You were not questioning me. You have a major problem with the "Truth", don't you? You seem upset, lil man, how come? Bad day in the basement? LMAO! You're female, aren't you? LMAO!
And the stupid sh-t-faced arse has no clue that his standard of evidence cuts both ways.

Now where is the body of Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel?

MORON.

Based on the real evidence that actually exists, UR a shit-faced jackass.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your standard of evidence was already stated: bodies. Sorry loser, where is Adam's body? Eve's, Cain? Abel? Standards of evidence are one way? Sh-t faced arse.
Loser.
Get real. UR hoist by your own petard. Stupid dumb-assed loser.
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170601 Sep 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe Twinkie is a little people too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Rougie is a twinkie?
Stupid name calling idiot.
Did someone jerk your chain?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170602 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Rougie is a twinkie?
Stupid name calling idiot.
You're calling someone else an idiot for name-calling? Good one! The truth to you is like sunlight to a vampire. What a hypocrite!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170603 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never was talking secession. You brought it up, dodo bird! Do try harder to keep up. So, tell us about your quest to find the little people. You know, the ones with the little hands, little feet and little eyes. LMAO!!!!!
Nope, I didn't bring up the matter of secession. I replied to the jagoff who brought it up, MORON. Got Alzheimer's? So when you butt into a conversation about secession, get a clue.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard, my comment, from the start, had nothing to do with football.
Secession has nothing to do with your football fantasies.
Got a clue yet?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#170604 Sep 6, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one that voted for Obama in either 2008 or 2012 should look in a mirror. What do you see in the mirror -- a racist or a fool, it is one or the other,because Obama lies and and there are only two kinds of people that could possibly believe Obama's lies. And on the other political side of the election, all we see is hypocrites.
In 08 Vice President Palin That was to horrorabe to think of
In 12 Vice President Ryan just a horrorable

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170605 Sep 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe Twinkie is a little people too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Did someone jerk your chain?
Did someone jerk your twinkie?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#170606 Sep 6, 2013
M a y t h e Lord grant us His peace!
And life e v e r l a s t i n g.
Amen.6228

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170607 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are ANY of those thousands of make-believe midget-man-apes? Huh? Do you have a hearing problem? Huh? There is no standard of evidence for me, only you. Why does knowing God created all things upset you so? Huh? That's the way, UH HUH, UH HUH, I like it, UH HUH, UH HUH! LMAO! Turdlicker
Hooey. God did NOT create all things, and the proof of that? YOU and your birther ilk.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#170608 Sep 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're calling someone else an idiot for name-calling? Good one! The truth to you is like sunlight to a vampire. What a hypocrite!
Look who is talking. What an effing joke.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170609 Sep 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I had a friend at Fort Rucker who was short. I mean, short. You had to be between 5'2" and 6'2" to go to flight school and he was right at 5'2" .... before he crashed a Kiowa then he was just 5'1".
He also had another problem was that the minimum cockpit weight for a Kiowa was 170 lbs so he always had to have someone fly with him or he had have to bring along a 30 lb horse-bag wight which he would put in the copilot seat. They had originally made them for the Vietnamese student pilots.
Any way, we use to play that Randy Newman song 'Short People' when he was around.
So you'd play "Short People" just to remind him he was short. Hope he got even and played "Stupid people" for you guys?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170610 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the stupid sh-t-faced arse has no clue that his standard of evidence cuts both ways.
Now where is the body of Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel?
MORON.
Based on the real evidence that actually exists, UR a shit-faced jackass.
<quoted text>
You seem upset, Igor. According to your own words, you're an idiot. Thanks for making that so easy! LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170611 Sep 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I didn't bring up the matter of secession. I replied to the jagoff who brought it up, MORON. Got Alzheimer's? So when you butt into a conversation about secession, get a clue.
<quoted text>
Then you'll have no problem showing the post you were "replying" to , correct? LMAO! Where is this conversation on secession? More make-believe for the midget apeman! You're a permanent resident of lala land. HEE HEE HEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,457,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 104,502
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr PEllen 2,272
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 7 hr ThomasA 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages