BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170389 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rogue still hangs on to his illusions, namely that Iraq post-Saddam is much better off.
Yes, better for a few aparichiks raking in the oil money.
Meantime, Al Qaeda and Iranians circulate freely in Iraq. They were not there before, incidentally, as Saddam, possessive tyrant that he was, tolerated no adversaries. He wanted to be the number ONE killer. Well, Saddam must be spinning in his grave, outdone, his killing field by now well surpassed by whatever it is that replaced him. 47 more killed by bombs today. Happens almost daily now. Christians persecuted and forced out. What was a secular regime under Saddam, s you correctly point out, allowing liberties for women only seen in Morocco in North Moslem Africa is now a thing of the past, the country has slipped the bonds of freedom and a dark Moslem veil has descended upon it. "Mission Accomplished". Indeed. Muslim mission accomplished, yes.
You have it quite right.

The tragedy and real story of Iraq 2003-2013 is the Shiites took over control who are loyal to Iran.

Saddam had them second class citizens.

Saddam had Woman in his government, Woman scientist, Woman teachers, etc.

Teenagers and young adults in Iraq were allowed to frequent bars and clubs, go to movies, drive cars, etc. all because Saddam was a Secular Muslim.

Saddam was despised by al Qaeda and was isolated with no friends in the region.

---------

Dr. Germ and Mrs. Anthrax Set Free
http://tinyurl.com/7nzsn Dec 27, 2005
Why is it not bigger news that those infamous Iraqi female scientists once routinely referred to in the media as “Dr. Germ” and “Mrs. Anthrax” have been quietly released from imprisonment in Iraq without any charges being brought by their U.S. captors? Don’t the newspapers and TV networks that all but pre-convicted them of crimes against humanity owe them—and us—the courtesy of an explanation for the sudden presumption of their innocence?
After all, it was to stop these mad leaders of Saddam Hussein’s allegedly booming weapons-of-mass-destruction programs that the United States invaded Iraq in March 2003. We were told at the time by the White House that the U.N. inspectors scouring the country were being blocked by lying officials and scientists, themselves complicit in breaking U.N. sanctions, and so we wouldn’t get the truth until we could interrogate them as prisoners. http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/12282005_...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170390 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Ah, how lame a reply. How weak. How devoid of grey matter and so unimaginative! How, how LRS. Passons.

Topix has assured me of nothing. As I predicted, they did not reply.

How about I let you stew in your own CONservative cluelessness and ignore you totally for another month?
BTW - exactly how did we have "numerous exchanges (Jercque tm)" if you were "ignoring me totally for a month"?

Logik like that qualifies you for a seat on the Birfistan city council
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170391 Sep 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I was under the impression the Jews interviewed Jesus and found him not to be up to snuff.
I know there is a sect of Jews that believe Jesus was the messiah. But Jews do not allow them to call themselves Jewish.
Most of the Apostles and first followers were Jewish.

My point was simply the same Jesus 2000 years ago will come back and many Billions of people are waiting for the Messiah to return.

The Source of Truth
John 14:6
http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/T...
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170392 Sep 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it was laughable that god would create a world full of minigods.
According to the Bible, he did. It is called Heaven the little gods are called angels.
Then he sent 1/3 of that population to the Earth. So, yes. I have a clue. Read more, speak less.
Absolutely Not!

Man is a little lower than the angels and GOD created both.

==========

Jesus Made Fully Human
Hebrews 2
5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But there is a place where someone has testified:

“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
7 You made them a little[a] lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
8 and put everything under their feet.”[

In putting everything under them,[God left nothing that is not subject to them.[ Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them.[ 9 But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170393 Sep 4, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can prove the age of the Earth is 4.5 million years old. And I just told you how. Maybe you glossed over it.
I have already covered that no amount of knowledge can disprove any God.
We may be a minority, but we are the fastest growing demographic I know of.
Science never determined the world to be flat. Mythology is responsible for the flat Earth society.
You say 7 billion like they all believe in your God. Of that number a majority don't give Jesus the time of day. You know that includes people who think their leaders are God... right?
Yes Billions and Billions are believers all over the world and many different religions.

Only GOD knows the hearts and minds.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170394 Sep 4, 2013
Project Censored org wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Apostles and first followers were Jewish.
My point was simply the same Jesus 2000 years ago will come back and many Billions of people are waiting for the Messiah to return.
The Source of Truth
John 14:6
http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/T...
Apostles : What did they have to do to become Jesus's disciples?

Why did Jesus say a person must hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, in order to be his disciple?

Luke 14:26

AMP - 26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters--[yes] and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple.

2 Comments • Share • Spam • Asked June 30 2013 • 1358034260 Asabe Tahir

NOTE : DID JESUS INSERT THAT PARENTHESE WHICH READS "[in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise]" Who dares to read, interpret God'd mind and His words? Seems to me what he said is pretty clear. He does not say to love him more, which of course is wrong, but never mind, He says to HATE their families. To hate themselves!

==========

10 Answers

----------

Carrying-the-cross-daily Michael Owens Luke 14:26 just cross reference that with Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me"
Jesus is teaching His disciples in this chapter and HE does not mean hatred as one would think..After all, 1 John 4:7-8 says "Beloved, let us love one another for love is from God and everyone that loves is born of God and knows God.
Jesus may have chosen the word "hate" to show us that this is how a mother or father will perceive the actions of a child who chooses the Lord above them. They will see it as disloyal, especially if we try to witness to them. The love of a Christian for a non-Christian is almost always seen as hatred, intolerance, bigotry, etc. But we must be okay with being seen as "hating." After all, our unbelieving relatives are part of the world, and Jesus said,“"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first” John 15:18

==========

What gibberish. What pretexts. What long-winded old bag. Jesus told the apostles to hate their families, plain and simple.

Fact is, though, God never said He created man in His own Image. Were that true, what a colossal boner, what a mistake - oh, well, before unleashing the great flood, did He not say he regretted creating man? As to Jesus telling his disciples to hate their families, again, a Revelation to senile old Evangelists or worse, they made it up. I 'm betting on the latter rather than the former.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170395 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
CONservative :
CON, dictionnaire Larousse (I will refrain from translating as I did the last time, in the hope that you can do it yourself.)
FIRST definition :
CON : stupide. Inepte. Ex : CONservateur
SECOND definition :
CON : Sexe de la femme. May as well ask the LRS genie to turn you into a toilet too LMAO (LRS/buddy LTR tm reg'd)
Strange, you were quiet lately, no cheap shots, you had seemingly recovered from your Topix battle wounds, and yet you come back from the dead for more medicine. Sigh. Not sure I feel up to it, as LRS is boring enough as it is.
And so I'm referred to as "Canada" now? Hmmm, not unlike the irrepressible LRS, you paint the whole country according to what you think of one individual. Very mature, brilliant. Well, don't count on my addressing you Mr. USA. I refuse to blemish your country thus.
DIM: any questions?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170396 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper proves my point again
Note to Canada - if you don't wish to continue to appear as foolish as Romper you might try learning from his mistakes (there are certainly plenty of opportunities)
Psst, hey fluffybritches, we all know you're Sonicfilter. LMAO! But don't admit it, it's fun watching you make a fool of yourself. You seem quite proficient at it! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170397 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Psst, hey fluffybritches, we all know you're Sonicfilter. LMAO! But don't admit it, it's fun watching you make a fool of yourself. You seem quite proficient at it! LMAO!!!
This from the original "the dog ate my posts" moron.

You really need to find some new fantasies

Ottawa

#170398 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DIM: any questions?
Yes, what is the point of your existence? Was God trying to tell us something?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170399 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the original "the dog ate my posts" moron.
You really need to find some new fantasies
You really shouldn't use stupid sockpuppets.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170400 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, what is the point of your existence? Was God trying to tell us something?
DIM is so appropriate! LMAO! Why are you here, Path?---> That's easy, you're existence is proof positive your Dad should have pulled out sooner. Next question, next contestant! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170401 Sep 4, 2013
I'm leaving a tissue here for Path, he'll need it when he finishes with his tantrum then mandatory nap-time!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170402 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take it a bit more seriously when a body is found. Your last statement is ludicrous at best.
Sahelanthropus tchadensis is an extinct hominin species that is dated to about 7 million years ago, possibly very close to the time of the chimpanzee/human divergence, and so it is unclear whether it can be regarded as a member of the Hominini tribe.[1] Few, if any, specimens are known, other than the partial skull nicknamed Toumaï("hope of life"). wiki
Well that one flew right over Bayou Boy's uneducated head. Fossils found that physically fit the description found and dated at about the time of the divergence leading to humans and chimpanzees. This means they were either the ancestral species of the two lineages or a very close relative of the common progenitor, perfectly consistent with the DNA evidence.

Somehow Bayou Boy thinks the evidence points to the Adam and Eve creation myth as proposed by neolithic herdsman who didn't even know what an atom or molecule was.

And the idiot will say[1] "I never said the Adam & Eve story was true!!!"

_____

[1] He would say that if not preempted. The grimy little moron.
wojar wrote:
"The oldest hominins currently known are Sahelanthropus tchadensis from Chad (Brunet et al. 2005) and Orrorin tugenensis from Kenya (Senut et al. 2001). Sahelanthropus, dated to between 6 and 7 mya, is known from a largely complete skull and some other fragmentary remains."
And most recent hominin H. heidelbergensis is now known. The fossil record is consistent with extensive and conclusive molecular evidence.
20 years ago these were unknown but creationists insisted every fossil should have then been known. Nonsense.

RationalState

#170403 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your azz must get jealous of all the crap that comes from your mouth.
Thank you for clearly and loudly admitting you have no coherent rebuttal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ignorant fool has no basis to claim that the overwhelming conclusive evidence, both in the fossil record and in the DNA of living organisms as well as in DNA from Neanderthals and Denisovans is anything less than conclusive.
Indeed, the DNA shows that Denisovans and H. sapiens shared a common ancestor as did Neanderthals and H. sapiens.
In fact DNA shows marine whales evolved from a species ancestral to hippos. Founder populations for several species have been measured.
Science has passed by creationism long ago.
It is a false assumption that fossils particular to a founder population are required to validate the fact of human evolution.
----------
A woman's body is found. DNA from blood and hair found under her fingernails matches the DNA from semen collected using a rape kit. Bayou Boy is skeptical that a man committed the crime because there is no suspect who has been identified.
The DNA evidence for humans and chimps sharing an ancestral species is overwhelming. The lineages relating human, bonobo, gorilla, chimps, etc., have been thoroughly elucidated and more data is becoming available every year. Meanwhile the fossil evidence, in agreement with the DNA evidence, inexorably accumulates.
Evidence for Adam & Eve: neolithic cattle-herding tribesmen said so.
Get back to me when you have a clue.
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170404 Sep 4, 2013
Roll Call of Shame on “Too Big to Fail”
May 8, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2dfldsk

Future historians will look back on the financial crisis of the last couple years and wonder why Congress didn’t act sooner or more aggressively to prevent such a crisis from recurring.

Last week, by an astonishingly wide margin, the Senate voted down a bill sponsored by Sherrod Brown and Ted Kaufman that would have limited the size of financial institutions.
Here’s the roll call of shame:

Daniel Akaka
Max Baucus
Evan Bayh
Michael Bennet
Thomas Carper
Kent Conrad
Chris Dodd
Dianne Feinstein
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kay Hagan
Daniel Inouye
Tim Johnson
John Kerry
Amy Klobuchar
Herb Kohl
Mary Landrieu
Frank Lautenberg
Claire McCaskill
Robert Menendez
Bill Nelson
Ben Nelson
Jack Reed
Chuck Schumer
Jeanne Shaheen
Jon Tester
Mark Udall
Mark Warner

Several of these Senators, like Conrad and Tester, pretend to be progressive populists.

Schumer and Dodd pretend to be leaders on financial reform.

And John Kerry?

“Wall Street won and the American people lost,” said Mary Bottari, director of the Real Economy Project for the Center for Media and Democracy.
http://www.progressive.org/wx050810.html

RationalState

#170405 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that one flew right over Bayou Boy's uneducated head. Fossils found that physically fit the description found and dated at about the time of the divergence leading to humans and chimpanzees. This means they were either the ancestral species of the two lineages or a very close relative of the common progenitor, perfectly consistent with the DNA evidence.
Somehow Bayou Boy thinks the evidence points to the Adam and Eve creation myth as proposed by neolithic herdsman who didn't even know what an atom or molecule was.
And the idiot will say[1] "I never said the Adam & Eve story was true!!!"
_____
[1] He would say that if not preempted. The grimy little moron.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take it a bit more seriously when a body is found. Your last statement is ludicrous at best.
Sahelanthropus tchadensis is an extinct hominin species that is dated to about 7 million years ago, possibly very close to the time of the chimpanzee/human divergence, and so it is unclear whether it can be regarded as a member of the Hominini tribe.[1] Few, if any, specimens are known, other than the partial skull nicknamed Toumaï("hope of life"). wiki
The sad part of this is Bayou Boy doesn't even seem to be aware that his "when a body is found" drivel about the founder population has not a friggin' thing to do with the comment he replied to, which was concerned with a divergence that long antedated the emergence of the founding population.

What a friggin' ignorant arse.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170406 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm leaving a tissue here for Path, he'll need it when he finishes with his tantrum then mandatory nap-time!
Jercque has gone strangely quiet after having been proven wrong (again). Perhaps you should teach him how to fail with gusto ....
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170407 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Apostles : What did they have to do to become Jesus's disciples?
Why did Jesus say a person must hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, in order to be his disciple?
Luke 14:26
AMP - 26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters--[yes] and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple.
2 Comments • Share • Spam • Asked June 30 2013 • 1358034260 Asabe Tahir
NOTE : DID JESUS INSERT THAT PARENTHESE WHICH READS "[in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise]" Who dares to read, interpret God'd mind and His words? Seems to me what he said is pretty clear. He does not say to love him more, which of course is wrong, but never mind, He says to HATE their families. To hate themselves!
==========
10 Answers
----------
Carrying-the-cross-daily Michael Owens Luke 14:26 just cross reference that with Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me"
Jesus is teaching His disciples in this chapter and HE does not mean hatred as one would think..After all, 1 John 4:7-8 says "Beloved, let us love one another for love is from God and everyone that loves is born of God and knows God.
Jesus may have chosen the word "hate" to show us that this is how a mother or father will perceive the actions of a child who chooses the Lord above them. They will see it as disloyal, especially if we try to witness to them. The love of a Christian for a non-Christian is almost always seen as hatred, intolerance, bigotry, etc. But we must be okay with being seen as "hating." After all, our unbelieving relatives are part of the world, and Jesus said,“"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first” John 15:18
==========
What gibberish. What pretexts. What long-winded old bag. Jesus told the apostles to hate their families, plain and simple.
Fact is, though, God never said He created man in His own Image. Were that true, what a colossal boner, what a mistake - oh, well, before unleashing the great flood, did He not say he regretted creating man? As to Jesus telling his disciples to hate their families, again, a Revelation to senile old Evangelists or worse, they made it up. I 'm betting on the latter rather than the former.
The Church teaches it differently than your interpretation.

Metaphors and parables and you are taking it out of context.

Jesus meant how important it is to follow him.

Some of the Apostles had wives and they did not get divorced.

Matthew 8:14

Peter’s Mother-In-Law Healed

14 Jesus came to Peter’s house. He saw Peter’s wife’s mother in bed. She was very sick. 15 He touched her hand and the sickness left her. She got up and cared for Jesus.

Ottawa

#170408 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DIM is so appropriate! LMAO! Why are you here, Path?---> That's easy, you're existence is proof positive your Dad should have pulled out sooner. Next question, next contestant! LMAO!
Your (sic) wrong on that. You're (judgement) is lacking once more.

My dad may have had to pull out sooner, okay. Your mom should've paid more up front for your abortion. Botched is what it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,799
Abby 10-24 11 min RACE 16
Abby 10-23-14 17 min pde 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 21 min Le Jimbo 7
Amy 10-24 55 min PEllen 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,659
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,630
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs