BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170438 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ACT like it's not your problem and STFU! boneheaded individual
Again, delicate words, this time STFU from the birther resident poet. When you're stuffed, you're stuffed, as the old saying goes.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#170439 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Good, it means you haven't anything to say.
See you tomorrow, you might have something of substance to post.
If only I could hope for the same from you .... But then again - why would you start posting substance now?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170440 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? That's a rebuttal? What a sad little loser.
Truly pathetic is that moron boy thinks ad hominem is a rebuttal.
Get over it or get a clue.
<quoted text>
I think Twinkieboy is upset. What's da matta wil man? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#170441 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I see you still think that Constitutional Law is play law, now that is sad.
From the fool who thinks the first and second laws of thermodynamics are play law.

Sorry loser, ur wasting my time.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170442 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, delicate words, this time STFU from the birther resident poet. When you're stuffed, you're stuffed, as the old saying goes.
Then go to the kiddie pool you sissy!

Bristol, CT

#170443 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ACT like it's not your problem and STFU! boneheaded individual
My problem?

My oh my! Your inability to rebut is my problem?

Sorry, loser.

Get a life.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No coherent rebuttal. Sorry, that's not my problem.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#170444 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Twinkieboy is upset. What's da matta wil man? LMAO!
I'm upset because ancient goat herders' fables do not comport with reality?

Is that your schtick?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? That's a rebuttal? What a sad little loser.
Truly pathetic is that moron boy thinks ad hominem is a rebuttal.
Get over it or get a clue.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170445 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
From the fool who thinks the first and second laws of thermodynamics are play law.
LMAO!! What does thermodynamics have to do with the Constitution, did you bring some good shit back from the PI or did you catch some bad shit in the PI.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#170446 Sep 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I could hope for the same from you .... But then again - why would you start posting substance now?
LMAO!!! Still nothing of substance, do something constructive, count your toes!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170447 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? If you wish to remain willfully ignorant that is your right; it is NOT my problem. You can resolve the problem that your fables are in conflict with the evidence by closing your eyes. Again, that is not my problem.
It is truly curious that anyone would cling to their cherished fable with no evidence in the face of conclusive evidence to the contrary. The population bottleneck evidence DISPROVES the Adam & Eve fable. The molecular evidence previously elaborated clearly establishes an ancestor common to humans and chimpanzees. The DNA tells the story.
The believe that fossils of a specific founder population of thousands from millions of years ago should be expected to be found is naive at best, and I'm being very kind. It is certainly not the belief of anyone with any credibility in the sciences.
The vast majority of living things die without leaving fossil remains. Yet they left evidence that can be found in the DNA of living thing on this Earth today. The fossil evidence is strong but the molecular evidence is a dead lock cinch.
Like it or not, your ignorance is your problem, not mine.
<quoted text>
Twinkie, what does your post say at least two times? Not your problem, right? Obviously it is your problem, you can't let go of it! Like I said, make up your mind Twinkie, is it or is it not, your problem? Dipshyt!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#170448 Sep 4, 2013
"I have consistently preached that nonviolence demands that the means we use must be as pure as the ends we seek"

MLK

Bristol, CT

#170449 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What does thermodynamics have to do with the Constitution, did you bring some good shit back from the PI or did you catch some bad shit in the PI.
What does thermodynamics have to do with jackass delusions?

Got Alzheimer's?

I can refresh you memory if you need help.

Or have you given up on your perpetual motion delusion?

Moron.

Bristol, CT

#170450 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! What does thermodynamics have to do with the Constitution, did you bring some good shit back from the PI or did you catch some bad shit in the PI.
What does thermodynamics have to do with your delusions?

Got Alzheimer's?

Nutball.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170451 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Moron.
How pathetic, changing topics. Sad. Immature. Moronic. You really are laughable, Twinkie.

Bristol, CT

#170452 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkie, what does your post say at least two times? Not your problem, right? Obviously it is your problem, you can't let go of it! Like I said, make up your mind Twinkie, is it or is it not, your problem? Dipshyt!
Sorry loser, your inability to rebut is not my problem.

Have a nice delusion. You cannot put up and you cannot shut up.

Blabbermouth.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? If you wish to remain willfully ignorant that is your right; it is NOT my problem. You can resolve the problem that your fables are in conflict with the evidence by closing your eyes. Again, that is not my problem.
It is truly curious that anyone would cling to their cherished fable with no evidence in the face of conclusive evidence to the contrary. The population bottleneck evidence DISPROVES the Adam & Eve fable. The molecular evidence previously elaborated clearly establishes an ancestor common to humans and chimpanzees. The DNA tells the story.
The believe that fossils of a specific founder population of thousands from millions of years ago should be expected to be found is naive at best, and I'm being very kind. It is certainly not the belief of anyone with any credibility in the sciences.
The vast majority of living things die without leaving fossil remains. Yet they left evidence that can be found in the DNA of living thing on this Earth today. The fossil evidence is strong but the molecular evidence is a dead lock cinch.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#170453 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic, changing topics. Sad. Immature. Moronic. You really are laughable, Twinkie.
Sorry loser, your best friend impeached himself with perpetual motion fantasies. If ur a nut, ur a nut. Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got Alzheimer's?
Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170454 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, your inability to rebut is not my problem.
Have a nice delusion. You cannot put up and you cannot shut up.
Blabbermouth.
<quoted text>
Found any remains of your mythical beings that numbered in the thousands? LMAO! No? LMAO! For some reason this little man, with the loudmouth, thinks he "deserves" respect! Speaking of delusions! You're a quack, Twinkie. A nutjob and an obvious attention hoe. Disgusting and vile.

Bristol, CT

#170455 Sep 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not your problem you would not be making such an arse out of yourself. But you have the ultimate proof that disproves genetics: goat herders said so in neolithic times.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170456 Sep 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, your best friend impeached himself with perpetual motion fantasies. If ur a nut, ur a nut. Sorry.
<quoted text>
Glad to hear you admit you're a nut! Remember now, stock up on all your petroleum products! TIA LMAO!
Project Censored org

Islip Terrace, NY

#170457 Sep 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So,Luke 14.26 is made up?
Again, Jesus was saying that He is more important than all other things and once you follow Him all other needs are satisfied.

==========

Matthew 6:26-34

26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying,‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,172,226
Word (Dec '08) 26 min RACE 4,956
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 28 min RACE 1,589
abby 1-26 29 min Mister Tonka 17
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 29 min RACE 976
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Red_Forman 5,352
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,234
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 17 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games