BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,841 - 149,860 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170174 Sep 2, 2013
CITING OBAMACARE, 40,000 LONGSHOREMEN QUIT THE AFL-CIO

In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation's largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
In an August 29 letter to AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, ILWU President Robert McEllrath cited quite a list of grievances as reasons for the disillusion of their affiliation, but prominent among them was the AFL-CIO's support of Obamare.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170175 Sep 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, money is no issue for me. I own 1/3 of an Energy Corp. that is worth right at 15M. Eat "your" heart out, loser! LMAO!!! Remember, stock up on all your petroleum products! Thanks.
Says the loser who thought it inconceivably impossible to take a five week vacation on a tropical island on pacific rim.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can afford to fly halfway around the world should be envied. Eat your trailer park heart out.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#170177 Sep 2, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Science says the earth is 4.5 Billion years old.
How do you know that?
Maybe only one billion?
Two billon?
Many only Millions?
Yet you think Adam had a Mother.
And even if you are correct so what.
God still created all things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XdvXS37obEcXX
Maybe only millions? Highly unlikely.

But the evidence for human lineage from an ancestor common to chimp is conclusive. Also conclusive is the evidence that the founder population was much greater than a single mating pair.

That means the Adam & Eve story is literally incorrect. "Adam" had a mother and father, who had parents ....

It also means that Paul's claim that death entered the world through sin of one man is FALSE.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the spirit world we have a saying:"
Sorry, I don't live in the spirit world. Do you? Does your doctor know this?
"Mental illness and physical illness is just a fact of life when Adam and Eve disobeyed."
So Adam's sister's brother in law went insane because of Adam's sin?
Adam's great great great grandmother died because of Adam's sin?
Your fable crashed and burned.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170178 Sep 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too laughable. No further comment.
Read it and weep. Keep repeating to yourself, "it's not real"! LMAO! I'm laughing all the way to the bank, and you? HEE HEE HEE Make sure you stock up on all your petroleum products! Thanks!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170179 Sep 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Condos on islands never good? What a dumb ass statement. Lots of great condo island properties around the world.
Never? Ever hear of Oahu, or Kaua'i?
You don't know crap about Cebu.
<quoted text>
Kauai, we had three units at Princeville. All were damaged during a hurricane. The roof was gone from the largest unit. We repaired and sold shortly after that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170180 Sep 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the loser who thought it inconceivably impossible to take a five week vacation on a tropical island on pacific rim.
<quoted text>
Read and weep, Twinkie!
Kiera Cower

Crownsville, MD

#170185 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/m5mz9p3
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170187 Sep 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kauai, we had three units at Princeville. All were damaged during a hurricane. The roof was gone from the largest unit. We repaired and sold shortly after that.
And that proves island condos are always bad idea in dream world.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170188 Sep 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read and weep, Twinkie!
Weep? I had a great time.
[QUOTE who=wojar"]
<quoted text>
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]
Frank

Spokane, WA

#170189 Sep 2, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Any normal person with a life would assume he meant to say " ... my military advisors ..." It is most evident that you are neither normal nor do you have a life.
Lucky for our country Obama's private military that he was planning to put together in 2008 and 2009 never made it to maturity. He really didn't need them to get the NSA to spy on tea party groups or to get IRS to harass tea party patriots not did he need to use his private military to set up Operation Fast and Furious. But it didn't matter because his brain dead ObamaZombies supported him 100%.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#170190 Sep 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the majority of the electorate are anti-American Frank?
Any one that supports the Obama agenda is anti-American,because his is an anti-American agenda.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#170191 Sep 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the majority of the electorate are anti-American Frank?
Only a small percentage of the people that voted for Obama are 100% behind his entire anti-American radical left wing agenda.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#170192 Sep 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I know how Jacqueau is always pull sh*t out of my azz so here is the link. But do excuse me as it was in the mid-1990s.
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
No. 94-896
BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, INC., PETITIONER v. IRA GORE, Jr.
on writ of certiorari to the supreme court of alabama
[May 20, 1996]
Justice Stevens delivered the opinion of the Court.
....In addition, the jury assessed $4 million in punitive damages, based on a determination that the nondisclosure policy constituted "gross, oppressive or malicious" fraud.....
Firstly, that sentence is out of nowhere : "I know how Jacqueau is always pull sh*t out of my azz so here is the link." Irrelevant; Secondly, there is no linkl; thirdly, what in blazes' name are you mumbling about?

Ottawa

#170193 Sep 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own oil stock?
Why do you ask and why should I even reply? Did I, or anyone else here ever even so much as HINT that it was wrong to own oil stock? Anyone holding retirement savings plan or mutual funds probably owns some, often without his/her knowledge. So what?

Ottawa

#170194 Sep 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, I have shown proof before but when Bush was president about a third of the unemployment numbers were revised upward on the following monthly report, about a third revised DOWNWARD and about a third were not revised.
But before last years election all of Obama's monthly unemployment numbers were revised UPWARDLY with the except of only a couple and one were revised downwardly. I am not gone to bother to look up the link for you so you will just have to take my word for it.
Those revisions by Obama : Do you have any hint, rumour, indication, or proof, that they were tampered with? That would be extremely grave and don't think the opposition parties and anti-Obama media wouldn't like to expose said tampering. Statistics is a big industry in gov't, and it seems to me, with so many people involved, that should there have been tampering the last 4 years, aforementioned parties would only be too happy to divulge it.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#170195 Sep 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But the evidence for human lineage from an ancestor common to chimp is conclusive. Also conclusive is the evidence that the founder population was much greater than a single mating pair.
That means the Adam & Eve story is literally incorrect. "Adam" had a mother and father, who had parents ....
It also means that Paul's claim that death entered the world through sin of one man is FALSE.
<quoted text>
Maybe Millions? How about 900,000? 800,000? 700,000 years old?

Or maybe 10 Billion years old? or 20 Billion years old? or 50 billion years old?

This too me is speculation and scientist do not really know so they estimate.

Am I making any sense too you?
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#170196 Sep 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I know how Jacqueau is always pull sh*t out of my azz so here is the link. But do excuse me as it was in the mid-1990s.
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
No. 94-896
BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, INC., PETITIONER v. IRA GORE, Jr.
on writ of certiorari to the supreme court of alabama
[May 20, 1996]
Justice Stevens delivered the opinion of the Court.
....In addition, the jury assessed $4 million in punitive damages, based on a determination that the nondisclosure policy constituted "gross, oppressive or malicious" fraud.....
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...

----

Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#170197 Sep 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I do not know who to copy text from a PDF so go the the last paragraph on the Aug 2, 2013 unemployment report.
Please note that the new employed was revised DOWNWARD from +195K to +176K for the moth of May and June's numbers were also revised downward from +195k to +188k.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pd...
There seems to be a pattern in the Obama administration that the GOOD NUMBERS are almost always revised DOWNWARDLY!!! They hope that people will never read the last paragraph of their unemployment reports! WHY?!? Because they know Libtards never read beyond the first page of anything!!!
Tax Returns: A Comprehensive Assessment of the Bush Administration's Record on Cutting Taxes / April 23, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/orghy2
The Bush Administration has stood in favor of tax cuts through thick and thin. In the midst of a booming economy and large projected budget surpluses, President Bush’s top economic policy initiative — both as a candidate in 2000 and upon taking office — was to cut taxes. When the economy slowed, the Bush Administration’s response also was dominated by tax cuts. Now, in the face of yawning deficits and its own pledge to reduce them, the Administration has again put forward large, permanent tax cuts as part of its most recent budget.
This analysis offers a comprehensive review of the Bush Administration’s tax cuts. It assesses their costs, benefits to different income groups, and economic effects to date, as well as down the road. It both synthesizes previous findings about the individual tax measures and includes new findings about their combined effects, using new distributional analyses by the Urban institute-Brookings Institution Tax Policy Center and fresh cost estimates by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. The early returns on the effects of the tax cuts have not been good. http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170198 Sep 2, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Millions? How about 900,000? 800,000? 700,000 years old?
Or maybe 10 Billion years old? or 20 Billion years old? or 50 billion years old?
This too me is speculation and scientist do not really know so they estimate.
Am I making any sense too you?
Your throwing "how about" numbers around is not speculation by scientists.

You're not making much sense.

We know that the universe is very old. Billions of years old. We know the Earth is also billions of years in age.

It is well established that humans are descendants of non-human primates.

It is also known that the founder population was much more than a single mating pair.

Despite your dissatisfaction with the fact that scientific knowledge does not come from the mouth of an infallible deity the fact remains that the Adam & Eve story is literally false. It is also undeniable that death could not have come into the world through the transgression of one man.

Get over it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170199 Sep 2, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
I posted that hours ago and I do not think it is likely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,336
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 30 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 32 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••