BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,781 - 149,800 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

I still do not think it was done accidentally or not by the rebels. The weapons can tell if they are from fired shells or from an accidental explosion.

Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack Posted on September 1, 2013

Wow. This is a mess. Terrorists with these weapons, is not a pleasant thought. Check it out: Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.(back up version here).
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/rebels-ad...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
not according to your Bible
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
so anybody that isn't a christian is going to he!!
But are you sure you know what exactly that means? What if they did not know Jesus? The God I know is benevolent and wants all good people to be with Him. I will let God judge to let in to His kingdom.
wojar

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkie, I take it you have experience spending time in rubber rooms? Did they pad your Grandma's basement? LMAO! Anyone who has to fly half way around the world to get laid belongs in a rubber room. Primitive is more akin to limited thinking, which is exactly what a closed-mind is. Build that prison, Twinkie!
Anyone who thinks i have to go more than 1000 ft from my house to get it is misinformed. Loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who thinks i have to go more than 1000 ft from my house to get it is misinformed. Loser.
Of course you can, Twinkie! Too bad you didn't know about streetwalkers before your trip. LMAO!
wojar

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkie, I take it you have experience spending time in rubber rooms? Did they pad your Grandma's basement? LMAO! Anyone who has to fly half way around the world to get laid belongs in a rubber room. Primitive is more akin to limited thinking, which is exactly what a closed-mind is. Build that prison, Twinkie!
Still stuck on magical thinking and primitive fables?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Still stuck on magical thinking and primitive fables?
Saving up your nickels and dimes for some more seed money? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkie, I take it you have experience spending time in rubber rooms?
I take it you think you have to live in a rubber room to recognize a nutball for what he is.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
People in rubber rooms think they were right and others don't "understand."
Sad.
I understand magical thinking, and that is LRS. Primitive and pitiful.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can, Twinkie! Too bad you didn't know about streetwalkers before your trip. LMAO!
I know about moronic fools who have run out or material.
Sonny, I decided to buy a condo on an island. I found a nice babe there. Eat your heart out.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who thinks i have to go more than 1000 ft from my house to get it is misinformed. Loser.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving up your nickels and dimes for some more seed money? LMAO!
Huh?

I'm not saving. I'm already there. Loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Still stuck on magical thinking and primitive fables?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
If is the largest word in the dictionary.
So true. If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle (old French saying).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
An inconvenient truth for the GOP: Canada's system is better
Sep. 15, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/os29h7
It is rare for Canada to get noticed in the United States. In fact, it is almost unprecedented for anything Canadian to be the focal point of debate in Washington. Yet we have seen just that in recent months during the congressional wrangling over U.S. President Barack Obama's attempts to reform health insurance.
Canada's Medicare system has suddenly been thrust into the spotlight south of the border. It has been pilloried by the Republicans in Congress, the subject of derisive and distorted television advertisements, described variously as a system of medicine by bureaucrat, a statist form of health care afflicted by gross inequities and inefficiencies, one that pales in comparison to the U.S. model. The hysterical tone of the anti-Medicare rhetoric among Republicans would make one think Canada is North Korea.
But there is an inconvenient truth that the Republican ideology cannot dispute. Canada's approach to providing citizens with universal health insurance is superior to the U.S. model of private insurance. When we get beyond the anti-Medicare ideology and histrionics on Capitol Hill, we can establish this by reference to four basic numbers that give a good sense of our system versus the system in the United States.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/...
---------
You're pretty much right. It's not perfect, but then what is? The important thing to remember, though, is that everyone is covered and yet, it costs Canadians less per capita than Americans. And it's gov't run, as a matter of fact, each of the 10 provinces run their own programme.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

"We must combine the toughness of the serpent and the softness of the dove, a tough mind and a tender heart"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can afford to fly halfway around the world should be envied. Eat your trailer park heart out.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you think you have to live in a rubber room to recognize a nutball for what he is.
<quoted text>
Not necessarily, I had you pegged as a nut a long time ago. I couldn't have been more right! LMAO!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
Usurper Obama Refers to U.S. Armed Forces as ‘My Military’;
He has already installed himself as our Supreme leader.
Any normal person with a life would assume he meant to say " ... my military advisors ..." It is most evident that you are neither normal nor do you have a life.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about moronic fools who have run out or material.
Sonny, I decided to buy a condo on an island. I found a nice babe there. Eat your heart out.
<quoted text>
Why would I eat my heart out, Twinkie? A geek, flying halfway around the world for a piece, isn't impressive. Condos on islands are never a good idea, you know that right? Speaking of living in a fantasy world! HaHaHa
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can afford to fly halfway around the world should be envied. Eat your trailer park heart out.
Oh, money is no issue for me. I own 1/3 of an Energy Corp. that is worth right at 15M. Eat "your" heart out, loser! LMAO!!! Remember, stock up on all your petroleum products! Thanks.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Oh, I forgot, and we're constantly drilling new wells! All development wells! HEE HEE HEE
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Ha Ha Republicans.. and their dumb supporters...

You couldn't get Clinton...

You can't get Obabma..

The Dems are to smart for you...

"read em and weep"
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Sorry...

so I can say it again..

They are too smart for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,095,305
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Chickenlittle 49,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 97,757
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Nono 3,900
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min JPL 46,211
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 30 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••