BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,488)

Showing posts 149,741 - 149,760 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
From the expert on "Faith"! Ha!
Faith requires no expertise Mr. Liars, but it does require you believe in quackery and tellers of absurd stories that defy human experience.

Which means if the gods have not spoken to you directly then you are believing the musings of what could have been an idiot for all you know.

So may I suggest your faith is not in fact in the gods, it is in what could be the musings of an idiot; and if you were to actually meet any one of the many gods you may be queried as to why you would seek counsel with idiots and not await direct communication?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup you hillbilly pusssccceee?
Hey LTR, waz up? Dropping by the Station anytime soon?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith requires no expertise Mr. Liars, but it does require you believe in quackery and tellers of absurd stories that defy human experience.
Which means if the gods have not spoken to you directly then you are believing the musings of what could have been an idiot for all you know.
So may I suggest your faith is not in fact in the gods, it is in what could be the musings of an idiot; and if you were to actually meet any one of the many gods you may be queried as to why you would seek counsel with idiots and not await direct communication?
Again, anything outside your realm of understanding, just can't be! That's absolutely brilliant, just brilliant. Really, it's not surprising you're stuck in the past.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? The Welfare system and its abuse has nothing to do with the state of our Nation? Good one! Could you get it anymore backwards? I think not.
What abuse Mr. Liars? Whatever abuse was pretty much taken care of during the Clinton administration. What brought your union down was Wall Street greed and bailouts, trillion dollar tax cuts for the rich and two wars. The country has no money because Bush gave it all away and instead of following the real money you focus on the poor.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse Mr. Liars? Whatever abuse was pretty much taken care of during the Clinton administration. What brought your union down was Wall Street greed and bailouts, trillion dollar tax cuts for the rich and two wars. The country has no money because Bush gave it all away and instead of following the real money you focus on the poor.
LMAO! Senility has set in, I see. I look at many factors such as the explosion of immigrants coming here for a free ride, which you can thank Obobblehead for. And it is costing States and the Feds a fortune! Regulations are also a big factor, again, you can thank Obobblehead for making the situation worse. Thus, the lack of jobs. This admin is printing money like crazy and all it does is drive the value of our dollar down. Many things, many play into it. If you'll excuse me now I have to go collect my skimmings from the top which the Feds are holding for me! LMAO! Big time!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a setback to all African-Americans because you are unable to move on. As Twinkerbelle would tell you.....Grow Up!
And youíre a fool Mr. Liars and best be glad you were not born African American.

Which no doubt you are ecstatically grateful no matter how much shit you talk.

Obviously we canít move on because you canít move on. After all, you are da man or so you thought until Obama got elected.

Now youíre not so sure. Meanwhile the rest of the world has to beg your pardon while you nutterís proceed with losing your mind.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Senility has set in, I see. I look at many factors such as the explosion of immigrants coming here for a free ride, which you can thank Obobblehead for. And it is costing States and the Feds a fortune! Regulations are also a big factor, again, you can thank Obobblehead for making the situation worse. Thus, the lack of jobs. This admin is printing money like crazy and all it does is drive the value of our dollar down. Many things, many play into it. If you'll excuse me now I have to go collect my skimmings from the top which the Feds are holding for me! LMAO! Big time!!!
Please stop Mr. Liars! Say no more.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And youíre a fool Mr. Liars and best be glad you were not born African American.
Which no doubt you are ecstatically grateful no matter how much shit you talk.
Obviously we canít move on because you canít move on. After all, you are da man or so you thought until Obama got elected.
Now youíre not so sure. Meanwhile the rest of the world has to beg your pardon while you nutterís proceed with losing your mind.
Typical, blame someone else. That story is worn out. Take responsibility and move forward. If you can find in yourself. First, you must identify the problem and so far, you're nowhere close. You're clogging the drain for others.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

*If you can find it in yourself.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop Mr. Liars! Say no more.
Why don't you stop with your asinine rants. You can quit calling me Mr. Liars anytime.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Come back when you're lucid, pops!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman's Wife Left the Night before Trayvon's Murder
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/george-zimme... -

Shellie explained that she wasnít home that February night,ďI was staying at my fatherís house. We had gotten into an argument the night before, and I left.Ē
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
George Zimmerman's Wife Left the Night before Trayvon's Murder
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/george-zimme... -
Shellie explained that she wasnít home that February night,ďI was staying at my fatherís house. We had gotten into an argument the night before, and I left.Ē
Move on! It's over. Geez.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Move on! It's over. Geez.
Certainly looks as if thatís the case for GZ as for as his wife is concerned. Guess she donít want to be next.

Incidentally Mr. Liars, Amazon has security paper on sale. LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Grey-Security-Paper-250...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
George Zimmerman
Not Guilty!

***Special News Flash for the Poopoo stain***

Today, African-Americans are the most manipulated and abused segment of the American population. Black children are deliberately ill-educated, as the unions and politicians are more concerned with their own welfare than that of the children. The Democratic Party Establishment, content in the knowledge that Black America has been conditioned to vote for their candidates in overwhelming numbers regardless of circumstances, views the vast majority of blacks with condescension and disdain.

You must be so proud to be so STUPID, Huh Poopoo stain?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly looks as if thatís the case for GZ as for as his wife is concerned. Guess she donít want to be next.
Incidentally Mr. Liars, Amazon has security paper on sale. LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Grey-Security-Paper-250...
You're incapable of moving on. Suffer then. No one is doing it to you, you're doing it to yourself. Enjoy your misery. You're part of the problem, not the solution.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious. Birfoons still stuck on Kenya fables urge others to move on.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Guilty!
***Special News Flash for the Poopoo stain***
Today, African-Americans are the most manipulated and abused segment of the American population. Black children are deliberately ill-educated, as the unions and politicians are more concerned with their own welfare than that of the children. The Democratic Party Establishment, content in the knowledge that Black America has been conditioned to vote for their candidates in overwhelming numbers regardless of circumstances, views the vast majority of blacks with condescension and disdain.
You must be so proud to be so STUPID, Huh Poopoo stain?
Wrong Zimmerman GB, this one in fact pleaded guilty.
http://wonkette.com/527163/george-zimmermans-...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LTR, waz up? Dropping by the Station anytime soon?
Confused again Romper?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

At approximately 9:30 a.m. EDT, we received a response from Lt. Col. J. Todd Breasseale, which reads:

Dear Ms. Rondeau,

We can only assume that your query is not a legitimate question and is some sort of nonsensical joke.

We are happy to consider reality-based requests, but do not entertain absurdities from the web.

Very respectfully,
Todd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,741 - 149,760 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 53 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE