BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170076 Sep 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme leader : He never said he was. You did. But if you want to stick to the "Supreme Commander" moniker, he is just that : "President and Commander in Chief". Eat your heart out, two-time election supreme leader election loser.
You must think Obobblehead has traits that others admire. Good one.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#170077 Sep 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The military is not his. He does not own them. The people do. BTW, this president is just a CiCinO.
I'm guessing you've never been in the military.

a Commanding General will often us the phrase "My Troops"

a Division Commander will use the phrase "My Division" as will Battalion, Company and Platoon commanders..

a Ship's Captain will refer to the ship he commands as "His Ship"

stop trying to make something of nothing. Geesh, you idiots would complain if President Obama held his Johnson with his left hand while he peed rather than his right.

WHAT A BUNCH OF MAROONS
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170078 Sep 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You could move the Earth to Venus and all the way back to Mars. Life will persist.
Life adapts to its environment, not the other way around.
You can't prove I didn't create it either. That isn't much of an argument. Being unable to prove that something didn't happen is the only logical conclusion. It doesn't support an idea. It just makes it silly.
How do you know there is no life on Venus?
We have found evidence of liquid water and microbial life on Mars.
How do you know the clouds of Saturn aren't swimming with life?
What about Europa? If we went ice fishing and found fish there... what would that mean to you?
Your points are valid.

Even if humans are on other planets in other galaxies I will still believe GOD put them there.

==========

Genesis 15:18-21
18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said,“To your descendants I give this land, from the river&#65279; of Egypt to the great river the Euphrates 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

Joshua 1:4
4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates all the Hittite country to the Great Sea&#65279; That is, the Mediterranean on the west..

In regards to the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."

With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170079 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you've never been in the military.
a Commanding General will often us the phrase "My Troops"
a Division Commander will use the phrase "My Division" as will Battalion, Company and Platoon commanders..
a Ship's Captain will refer to the ship he commands as "His Ship"
stop trying to make something of nothing. Geesh, you idiots would complain if President Obama held his Johnson with his left hand while he peed rather than his right.
WHAT A BUNCH OF MAROONS
Please tell us, just how do you know which hand he uses? LMAO!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170080 Sep 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think there is only one earth-like planet in the vast universe ur dreaming.
Again, the evidence proves the biblical story false. Sorry but that's a fact.
I cannot prove that there are not spirits causing mental illness in people either. But the evidence does not support the evil spirit theory of mental illness.
I cannot prove that Vesuvius erupted because of an angry volcano god. However, there is no evidence for that belief.
<quoted text>
In the spirit world we have a saying:

What you don't know can hurt you an awful lot. LOL

Mental illness and physical illness is just a fact of life when Adam and Eve disobeyed.

Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.

I believe in the power of Gods Word and prayer.

Call me crazy but I believe JESUS has more power than all the Nuclear weapons combined.

----------

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170081 Sep 1, 2013
FOLLOW THE MONEY AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH!

It is a Herculean Task but "We The People" have to stop voting for corporate Democrats and corporate Republicans. RINOS and LINOS.

We have to stop believing the corporate talking air heads on Mainstream and Rightwing media.

Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!

======

IMO there are less than 2% conservatives and less than 4% liberals in Congress with absolutely ZERO power!

That means 98% of Republicans and 96% of Democrats all work for Wall Street and not main street!

CLEAN OUT THE HOUSE and CLEAN OUT THE SENATE

RINOS Republican in name only and LINOS Liberal in name only.

Why do you think third parties are very weak in America?

Because Republicans and Democrats in collusion with corrupt corporate mainstream and corrupt corporate rightwing media ridicule "Truth Tellers"!
http://www.opensecrets.org

H.R.676 / Single Payer Health Care ( Medicare For All )
2/8/2005 / http://tinyurl.com/y9m9js8
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@L&summ2=m

Elmont, Long Island NY

#170082 Sep 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us, just how do you know which hand he uses? LMAO!
learn the meaning of the word "IF", then go back and reread my post.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170083 Sep 1, 2013
Single Payer Activists to Congress: Defeat Democratic Health Bill
November 23, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yce4leq
The Democratic health care bill is a massive bailout of the private health insurance industry.
It is convoluted and complicated.
And it should be defeated.
That’s the take of a number of leading single payer activists.
They will hold a press conference the day before Thanksgiving.
And call on Congress to defeat the more than 2,000 page bill.
Start from scratch.
And pass single payer, Medicare for all, national health insurance.
The press conference will be held in the Murrow Room at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 10 a.m.
The press conference is being organized by Single Payer Action.
http://www.singlepayeraction.org/blog/...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#170084 Sep 1, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
In the spirit world we have a saying:
What you don't know can hurt you an awful lot. LOL
Mental illness and physical illness is just a fact of life when Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.
I believe in the power of Gods Word and prayer.
Call me crazy but I believe JESUS has more power than all the Nuclear weapons combined.
----------
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
"John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

wow, that's one mean sadistic god you got there. He "created" billions of people who never heard of Jesus because of where and when they were born. so according to your god, they are condemned to an eternity of suffering in Hades, just because of where and when they were born. something completely out of their control.

yup that's some peace. loving god you got there.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170085 Sep 1, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
There's also the possibility that Republican politicians are quicker to respond to the phone calls of white presidents.
How can you tell a person's skin color over the phone? Does a white voice sound differently than a black voice?

Location hidden

#170086 Sep 1, 2013
It is a known fact that a person assumes his dialect between ages four and eight. I have a Asian Indian friend across the street and I have a little difficulty understanding him and his wife. But his twin 25 y/o kids are all Americans without any discernible accent.
My daughter was three years old when he moved to Hawaii, six when we moved to Alabama, ten when we moved to Oklahoma and thirteen when we moved to Germany.
She sounded like a 'Valley Girl" fur sure when we moved to Germany and then she went Gothic. But when we moved from Germany to Georgia (close enough to Alabama), she resumed her Southern accent.
She sounds like she has never left the South.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170087 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Your post indicates you know which one he uses. Comprehend much?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#170088 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
wow, that's one mean sadistic god you got there. He "created" billions of people who never heard of Jesus because of where and when they were born. so according to your god, they are condemned to an eternity of suffering in Hades, just because of where and when they were born. something completely out of their control.
Well, you know, his world, his rules!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170089 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If is the largest word in the dictionary.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170090 Sep 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God knows the hearts and minds of every human and Jesus will judge fairly.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170091 Sep 1, 2013
What is Single-Payer Healthcare?/ http://tinyurl.com/9hayzp
Single-payer is a term used to describe a type of financing system. It refers to one entity acting as administrator, or “payer.” In the case of healthcare, a single-payer system would be setup such that one entity—a government run organization—would collect all healthcare fees, and pay out all healthcare costs.

In the current US system, there are literally tens of thousands of different healthcare organizations—HMOs, billing agencies, etc. By having so many different payers of healthcare fees, there is an enormous amount of administrative waste generated in the system.(Just imagine how complex billing must be in a doctor’s office, when each insurance company requires a different form to be completed, has a different billing system, different billing contacts and phone numbers—it’s very confusing.)
In a single-payer system, all hospitals, doctors, and other healthcare providers would bill one entity for their services. This alone reduces administrative waste greatly, and saves money, which can be used to provide care and insurance to those who currently don’t have it./ http://www.healthcare-now.org/hr-676/whats-si...

======

The United States National Health Care Act, H.R. 676
Brief Summary of the Legislation / http://tinyurl.com/dhvvmw
The United States National Health Care Act establishes a unique American national universal health insurance program. The bill would create a publicly financed, privately delivered healthcare system that uses the already existing Medicare program by expanding and improving it to all U.S. residents, and all residents living in U.S. territories. The goal of the legislation is to ensure that all Americans will have access, guaranteed by law, to the highest quality and most cost effective healthcare services regardless of their employment, income, or healthcare status. With over 45-75 million uninsured Americans, and another 50 million who are under- insured, the time has come to change our inefficient and costly fragmented non-healthcare system.
http://www.healthcare-now.org/hr-676/

========

The New England Journal Of Medicine:
Costs of Health Care Administration in the United States and Canada
Single Payer lowers cost / http://tinyurl.com/nydmjg
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/349/...

Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170092 Sep 1, 2013
An inconvenient truth for the GOP: Canada's system is better
Sep. 15, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/os29h7
It is rare for Canada to get noticed in the United States. In fact, it is almost unprecedented for anything Canadian to be the focal point of debate in Washington. Yet we have seen just that in recent months during the congressional wrangling over U.S. President Barack Obama's attempts to reform health insurance.
Canada's Medicare system has suddenly been thrust into the spotlight south of the border. It has been pilloried by the Republicans in Congress, the subject of derisive and distorted television advertisements, described variously as a system of medicine by bureaucrat, a statist form of health care afflicted by gross inequities and inefficiencies, one that pales in comparison to the U.S. model. The hysterical tone of the anti-Medicare rhetoric among Republicans would make one think Canada is North Korea.
But there is an inconvenient truth that the Republican ideology cannot dispute. Canada's approach to providing citizens with universal health insurance is superior to the U.S. model of private insurance. When we get beyond the anti-Medicare ideology and histrionics on Capitol Hill, we can establish this by reference to four basic numbers that give a good sense of our system versus the system in the United States.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/...

---------

Location hidden

#170093 Sep 1, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Single Payer Activists to Congress: Defeat Democratic Health Bill
November 23, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yce4leq
The Democratic health care bill is a massive bailout of the private health insurance industry.
It is convoluted and complicated.
And it should be defeated.
That’s the take of a number of leading single payer activists.
They will hold a press conference the day before Thanksgiving.
And call on Congress to defeat the more than 2,000 page bill.
Start from scratch.
And pass single payer, Medicare for all, national health insurance.
The press conference will be held in the Murrow Room at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 10 a.m.
The press conference is being organized by Single Payer Action.
http://www.singlepayeraction.org/blog/...
Do you have any idea what the profit margin is of the health insurance companies? No you don't as you do knot no the difference between "profit" and "profit margin".
Yet health insurance companies are much more EFFICIENT than the government sectors are. The end result is that the private sector can provide cheaper health care than can the public sector.
The major difference is that is much easier to sue a civilian doctor than a government doctor. Here in Jacksonville if you have two people with the same heart attack symptoms and one goes to the Baptist hospital and the other goes to Shands and they both die because they were misdiagnosed, well you can sue the Baptists shorts off but the most you can sue Shands for is $100,000 as Shands is a GOVERNMENT hospital!
In a nut shell, the private sector is a better deal for the TAXPAYERS! If you can not afford health care, the government (funded by the taxpayers) should provide BASIC health care.

Location hidden

#170094 Sep 1, 2013
How To TWERK!(Not What You Think! lol) Re: Miley Cyrus VMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#170095 Sep 1, 2013
Town Hall Erupts: Why Haven't You Filed To Impeach Obama Yet?
Published on Aug 31, 2013
Congressman Michael Burgess gets question at his Town Hall meeting "Why haven't you filed to impeach the president yet?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,109,360
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min gcaveman1 46,596
Amy 9-16 33 min pde 28
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 46 min Bye Bye I Quit 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Eric 69,368
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min NevadaBob 1,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••