BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,721 - 149,740 of 177,242 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he continually late as compared to Republican presidents?
P.S.: And with the sort of press conferences that GWB gave , best had he not only been late, but no-show.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Why only one sun and just the right distance from earth to produce life?
See you cannot prove that God did not create it.
Mercury and Venus too close to the sun, Mars Jupiter, Saturn, etc. to far from the sun.
If you think there is only one earth-like planet in the vast universe ur dreaming.

Again, the evidence proves the biblical story false. Sorry but that's a fact.

I cannot prove that there are not spirits causing mental illness in people either. But the evidence does not support the evil spirit theory of mental illness.

I cannot prove that Vesuvius erupted because of an angry volcano god. However, there is no evidence for that belief.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic 101. The evidence proves the biblical story false.
Logic 101. "GOD created it" is an unfounded conclusion, not a fact.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your wimited wittle mind. The inability to have an open mind is a self-created prison.
No motive, no evidence, no clue.

A dream world is a prison.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, what is Obama going to do? Syria, the U.S. economy, Syria, the U.S. economy. Sounds like he is in a Jimmy Carter moment!
Wall Street Week Ahead: Jobs data could spur Fed action on stimulus
August 31, 2013 / By Richard Leong
NEW YORK (Reuters)- Wall Street is bracing for a wave of economic reports next week, including the August jobs report, which might prove decisive in determining whether the economy is strong enough for the Federal Reserve to dial back its bond purchases in mid-September.
Anxiety about the Fed possibly reducing its $85 billion monthly stimulus, also known as QE3, has hurt the stock market, which recorded its steepest monthly fall since May 2012.
http://news.yahoo.com/wall-street-week-ahead-...
How disappointed, how crushed you will be if all turns out good for the economy - and the country - and indirectly, Obama. You're on full gov't pension,(double pension points by any chance?), right? Close to full medical coverage, right? At the very least, cheap compared to those yellow belly 300 million who didn't serve. Serves them right. Yup,. whatever happens, you'll still be getting your regular monthly deposit, correct? Screw the economy, screw the United States of America and its allies, as long as Obama gets screwed.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>try using tinyurl.
tinyurl?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,Obama must have staged the never gas attack?!? IMHO that scenario is the least likely. A slightly more likely is that a rebel faction, like al-Qaeda, got a hold of some sarin filled munitions and they did it. And then slightly above that is a faction in the Assad's military launched an unauthorized attack. But by far the most likely scenario is that Assad authorized the attack.
And I do knot believe FDR new about the Pearl Harbor Attack before it happened anymore than I believed Bush lied about WMD.
I think, underline thing, that Al Qaeda used gas on the rebels, on themselves;

I believe FDR knew something about Pearl Harbor. Like the GWB admin knew something about 9/11 and in both cases not able at the time to pinpoint the targets. Granted, they could've tried harder. Did they want to?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about Obama's eminent attack on Syria, anyone with half a brain knows there are serious flaws in Obama's logic. And that is why Valerie Jarrett told Obama to get Congresses approval.
In reversal, Obama to seek congressional OK for Syria strike
Lawmakers not due back in D.C. until Sept. 9
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Syria? What does that have to do with the subject of tardiness to meetings?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Most people patiently wait for white Presidents because they understand the demands of the job. So what is their problem now?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about Obama's eminent attack on Syria, anyone with half a brain knows there are serious flaws in Obama's logic. And that is why Valerie Jarrett told Obama to get Congresses approval.
In reversal, Obama to seek congressional OK for Syria strike
Lawmakers not due back in D.C. until Sept. 9
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
You : "And that is why Valerie Jarrett told Obama to get Congresses approval.". Grateful you tell us how you got this insider information. Remember, you didn't say "I believe,", or "I think" Valerie Jarrett...

There is a G-20 meeting in Moscow on Sept 8. Bombing now would be a serious mistake, more alienation from friends AND foes alike.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well over it. Been laughing ever since! As a president...he is a joke.
If he is doing as horribly as you constantly pretend that he is, why are you not crying instead of laughing? No laughing matter, right?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Usurper Obama Refers to U.S. Armed Forces as ‘My Military’;
He has already installed himself as our Supreme leader.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think there is only one earth-like planet in the vast universe ur dreaming.
Again, the evidence proves the biblical story false. Sorry but that's a fact.
I cannot prove that there are not spirits causing mental illness in people either. But the evidence does not support the evil spirit theory of mental illness.
I cannot prove that Vesuvius erupted because of an angry volcano god. However, there is no evidence for that belief.
<quoted text>
...or non-belief.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, underline thing, that Al Qaeda used gas on the rebels, on themselves;
I believe FDR knew something about Pearl Harbor. Like the GWB admin knew something about 9/11 and in both cases not able at the time to pinpoint the targets. Granted, they could've tried harder. Did they want to?
underline think, grrrr, not thing.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Jacques the Queer from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, underline thing;
WTF!
You can't think, and what thing?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

<quoted text>
How disappointed, how crushed you will be if all turns out good for the economy - and the country - and indirectly, Obama. You're on full gov't pension,(double pension points by any chance?), right? Close to full medical coverage, right? At the very least, cheap compared to those yellow belly 300 million who didn't serve. Serves them right. Yup,. whatever happens, you'll still be getting your regular monthly deposit, correct? Screw the economy, screw the United States of America and its allies, as long as Obama gets screwed.
No, no double points. And only 50% of my BASE PAY which did not include flight pay, housing allowance, etc. so it adds up to only about 35% of my GROSS PAY. And then my ex-wife gets 40% of that leaving me with about 21%
Oh, did I tell you I took my ex-wife to Vietnam with me? Yea, I stuffed her in my duffel bag and would take her out only at night. But since about of the 20 years I was in the military, we were married 14 years, that makes 40% of "her" share IAW Georgia's "No Fault" divorce system. Such a deal .... for her.
And did I tell you why we divorced? She went crazy on me. I thought she was going through menopause when I found out she was just not pausing-between-men!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

He has already installed himself as our Supreme leader forevermore.

We are all the property of Obama, NOT the US!

We are no longer a sovereign nation of sovereign people with God-given unalienable rights.

It's now all for one (Nation), and all for Obama the Usurper!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You : "And that is why Valerie Jarrett told Obama to get Congresses approval.". Grateful you tell us how you got this insider information. Remember, you didn't say "I believe,", or "I think" Valerie Jarrett...
There is a G-20 meeting in Moscow on Sept 8. Bombing now would be a serious mistake, more alienation from friends AND foes alike.
So now OUR enemy has another week to prepare for the attack. What if we had a week to prepare for the attack of Pearl Harbor?
One of the rules of war is you do not tell the enemy where or when you will attack.
Case in point was the Persian Gulf War. The Iraqis knew when but we made them think we would go straight for Kuwait. About a month before the ground war Gen. Schwarzkopf staged a amphibious training landing on the coast of Saudi Arabia ..... and it was leaked to the press. This convinced Saddamn that we would do an amphib landing on Kuwait as he moved his forces closer to the coast. And were did we land? We did an end round NORTH of Kuwait!!!
And not only has O'Dummer told Assad when, he has also told them what the targets are and that it will last only a few days. Ya can't get more stupid than that!!!
As Winston Churchill said, his best general was Hitler!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Oh, there was another goal of the amphib training exercise and it was to control the press. The press was running around and talking about things they should not have been. So when our Marines came ashore at night they were faced with TV cameras with flood lights and the Marines yelled their lives we being endangered and the TV viewers here in the states started to call their Congressmen and the press became the bad guys!
From then on they had the embedded program for the members of the press. If you agreed to the terms, you could go with the troops. And when Geraldo Rivera drew that map in the sand on live TV, everyone jumped on him.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
He has already installed himself as our Supreme leader forevermore.
We are all the property of Obama, NOT the US!
We are no longer a sovereign nation of sovereign people with God-given unalienable rights.
It's now all for one (Nation), and all for Obama the Usurper!
it is his military, ever hear the term

COMMANDER IN CHIEF??

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
He has already installed himself as our Supreme leader.
Supreme leader : He never said he was. You did. But if you want to stick to the "Supreme Commander" moniker, he is just that : "President and Commander in Chief". Eat your heart out, two-time election supreme leader election loser.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Most people patiently wait for white Presidents because they understand the demands of the job. So what is their problem now?
There's also the possibility that Republican politicians are quicker to respond to the phone calls of white presidents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE