BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,486)

Showing posts 149,701 - 149,720 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

‘The Great Shift’: Americans Not Working: Aug 27, 2013
By DAVID LEONHARDT
Looking at these two charts together is a quick way to become demoralized about the American economy:
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/27/...

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Yes, the unemployment rate has fallen. But almost the entire reason it has fallen is the drop in the number of people in the labor force — either working or actively looking. As Binyamin Appelbaum has noted, the share of adult Americans with jobs is essentially unchanged over the last three years.

In a brief new report from Express Employment Professionals, a staffing firm, the company’s chief executive, Bob Funk, refers to the problem as “the great shift.” This shift long predates the recent financial crisis, too. The labor force participation rate peaked more than a decade ago.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know there is a difference between GDF and GDP growth rate, don't you? The DDP growth rate is compared to the year before while actual GDP can be compared year after year. And then you compared GDPs corrected by inflation.
For example, for the first four years of the Obama administration, the GDP growth rate averaged 1.6%. HOWEVER, the inflation rate averaged 1.8% per year. The net result is we had a NEGATIVE GDP rate (corrected by the inflation).
In other words Tootsie, we are still in a recession!
Oh the AVERAGE American has lost 15% buying power since Obama entered the White House. We also have at least ELEVEN million fewer Americans who are either employed or are under employed since Bush left the White House. Sad, very sad!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Iraq’s Chemical Warfare Program
Detailed Preliminary Assessment of Chemical Weapons Findings
Chemical Munitions—Other Finds
Introduction May 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/k9cu45o
Beginning in May 2004, ISG recovered a series of chemical weapons from Coalition military units and other sources. A total of 53 munitions have been recovered, all of which appear to have been part of pre-1991 Gulf war stocks based on their physical condition and residual components.
The most interesting discovery has been a 152mm binary Sarin artillery projectile—containing a 40 percent concentration of Sarin—which insurgents attempted to use as an Improvised Explosive Device (IED). The existence of this binary weapon not only raises questions about the number of viable chemical weapons remaining in Iraq and raises the possibility that a larger number of binary, long-lasting chemical weapons still exist.
ISG has no information to indicate that Iraq produced more binary Sarin rounds than it declared, however, former Iraqi scientists involved with the program admitted that the program was considered extremely successful and shelved for future use. According to the source, General Amer al-Saadi sought to downplay its findings to the UN to avoid heightened attention toward the program.
Under UN Security Resolution 687, Iraq should have destroyed or rendered harmless all CW munitions, but we cannot determine without additional information whether the rounds we have recovered were declared or if their destruction was attempted.
https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-r...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

So far we have been lucky on the Misery Index only because Bernanke has printed over $3 Trillion Obama Bucks in a vain attempt to keep inflation checked, time is running out. Just like after Jimmy Carter printed only $500 Billion in the late 1970s, which caused a spike in the Misery Index, the Misery Index will spike most probably next year.
We can expect double-digit inflation, double-digit unemployment and return to a serious recession. All because Obama has overburdened businesses with new EPA, OSHA policies and new taxes at the same time using printed money as a bandage.
2014 will probably be a very bad year for the economy and the Democrats. You can no longer blame Bush as Obama owns this economy now!!!

The Misery Index:

http://inflationdata.com/articles/wp-content/...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>He should spend some time "Reading" the Constitution.
Hello pot? Kettle on line 2 for you
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a fraud,usurper,criminal,degener ate miscreant.
Any new failed lawsuits to brag about Bobbie?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The Misery Index and Politics
Historically, a high (or climbing) misery index has been a political football resulting in a change of Presidents while a low (or falling) misery index resulted in reelection. Eisenhower was reelected in November 1956 with a misery index of 6.53%. Johnson (D) ended with a misery index of 8.13 in November of 1968 and Humphrey (the Democratic candidate replacing Johnson) lost to Nixon. Early in the Nixon administration the misery index climbed to a high of 11.67% in December 1970. From there through the election in November 1972 the index was falling and Nixon was re-elected. As a matter of fact, according to Wikipedia,“Emphasizing a good economy and his successes in foreign affairs, such as ending American involvement in Vietnam and establishing relations with China, Nixon won the election in a landslide.” However, the Misery Index bottomed two months later at 8.55% and from there the misery index climbed drastically. Finally, Nixon resigned when his misery index climbed to 17.01% in July of 1974. Although Watergate was the trigger one has to wonder if the economy was doing well would Watergate have been such an issue?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Gerald Ford took office in September 1974 with a misery index of 17.85%. It peaked at 19.9% a few months later and then fell steadily as his term progressed to 12.66% in December 1976 but he still lost. Perhaps if his term had been slightly longer (i.e. he had a full term) he might have been reelected. Jimmy Carter quoted the misery index extensively during his 1976 Presidential campaign to unseat Ford, even though Ford actually presided over a declining Misery index. Carter on the other hand presided over an increasing misery index of his own, starting his term at 12.72% and increasing to levels well above Ford’s highs. Carter’s misery index peaked at 21.98% in June of 1980. His misery index was still above 20% come November 1980, so Reagan was able to use Carter’s own words and the misery index against him in the following election and make Carter a rare one-term President. Reagan took office in January 1981 with a misery index of 19.33%. By November of 1984 the misery index had fallen steadily to 11.25% and Reagan was reelected. By November 1988 the misery index was 9.55% and so the Republicans were able to elect Bush 1 in the hopes of more prosperity to come. But four years later (November 1992) the misery index was higher at 10.45% and Clinton was elected. In January the index stood at 10.56%. By November 1996 the misery index had fallen to 8.66% and Clinton was reelected. By November 2000, the misery index still stood at 7.35% and Bush 2 was elected. This election and the Nixon win over Johnson are the only two elections in the history of the misery index where the misery index was relatively low when parties changed. But in both cases the misery index was climbing fairly steeply prior to the election. So it is possible that people felt they were becoming worse off. During Bush 2&#8242;s first term, the misery index rose slightly to 8.92% by November 2004 and the election was very close. Resulting in Bush 2 barely getting re-elected. In July 2008 the Republicans were in trouble with the misery index at 11.4% and a banking crisis at hand. By November the misery index had fallen to 7.87% but that was primarily due to a collapse in inflation even though unemployment continued to rise. The inflationary collapse was due to a massive contraction in the money supply due to a stock market crash rather than any positive economic factors. In effect the crashing stock market led everyone to feel poorer (and most were poorer as the value of their house and any investments had declined precipitously) thus the market trumped the Misery index itself. So the social mood was ready for a change in political parties. Worldwide this same phenomenon appears to hold as well, this seems to be confirmed by the recent elections in both France and Greece where their economies were faltering and the seated Presidents were both voted out. In the most recent election apparently Obama was seen as presiding over a falling Misery index and so he was reelected. For more information on how Social Mood affects politics and the economy See: Social Mood Resources at your Fingertips.

http://inflationdata.com/articles/misery-inde...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Big Ears gave a speech yesterday on Syria and only used the word “I” 31 times. He used “me” or “mine” only 5 times.

On the serious side the Syrian state controlled paper published an article talking about the “historic American retreat”. To put it very plainly, the Syrians didn’t rub his nose in the pile of shit he has made, they drove his whole head into it and let the entire world know. The thing has gone from comical to very serious. The Syrians are not going to back down which means Obama must either act or show the entire world how irrelevant he really is. As narcissistic as he is, I think he is going to order a hit if Congress does not authorize the use of force. Big Ears is on record as saying “he believes that he has the authority as Commander in Chief to carry out military action without specific Congressional authorization”. Looks like the great Constitutional scholar forgot to read Alexander Hamilton’s Federalist Paper #69 that contrasts the authority of the president in the new Constitution with the authority of the British King.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Murdoch of Fox News Admits Manipulating the News for Agenda
http://tinyurl.com/yf57ks8
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

The Military-Industrial-Congressio nal Complex Pt3

The Military-Industrial-Congressio nal Complex Pt2

The Military-Industrial-Congressio nal Complex Pt1
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Reagan and the Bush’s were not conservative and Carter , Clinton, and Obama are not liberals

Who said the following?

Government cannot solve our problems, it can’t set our goals, it cannot define our vision.

Government cannot eliminate poverty or provide a bountiful economy or reduce inflation or save our cities or cure illiteracy or provide energy.

And Government cannot mandate goodness.

Ronald Reagan?

No, those were the words of President Jimmy Carter, in his 1978 State of the Union address.

======

And who said this?

We know big government does not have all the answers.

We know there’s not a program for every problem.

We have worked to give the American people a smaller, less bureaucratic government in Washington.

And we have to give the American people one that lives within its means.

The era of big government is over.

George W. Bush?

Actually, that was President Bill Clinton in his 1996 State of the Union address.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Gotta Go!

Got Another Party!

LOL

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

And HERE is how we get NASA funded.

Listen up birthers!

Because this is how you are going to help America.

Instead of clinging to an outdated theory with no motive or evidence. I will give you something better.

You still get to make shit up. And it still involves a threat to America. Hell, you even get an entire country of people to be suspicious of.

I could probably even provide you with raw material information if I spun things in the right direction.

We will develop a rumor that...

China is going to put a military base complete with a particle beam weapon on Mars.

NASA will be fully funded in a month.
The plans will be finished before the funding comes through.
It will attract scientist and engineers from all over. They will come up with NEW shit we need for NEW things! Which is called INDUSTRY! And we will build these things in FACTORIES! Which are manned by people with JOBS! Those people with jobs BUY other shit we build. Which fuels an ECONOMY.

We will be on Mars in under a year. We will design new spacecraft with new propulsion systems and new technology for this new FRONTIER!

The improvements we make and technologies we develop will enhance all current products... such as automobiles, cell phones, computers, architecture, agriculture, medicine, robotics, you name it... we will affect it.

And then... and this is the real beauty of the whole thing...

PRIVATE industry takes over and we move on to INNOVATING for the next frontier.

And you birthers can revel in the fact that although you will probably remain unsung. You will have saved America.

And THAT is the best idea I came up with all week.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real loser is making his incompetence known to the entire world. That would be your golden idol Obobblehead. C'mon gorilla, we in Manila! LMAO!
Nonetheless, you still LOST. Get over it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Side note Birthers....

Particle beam weapons are very real and have been for some time. We have them. China has them. It isn't like you are trying to prove that something doesn't exist... like a birth certificate.

Just wanted to make that clear so you didn't think you had to sell something impossible.

I am tellin you guys...

I will make this easy for you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
O<G, I did not know the Canadians Navy had more than one ship.
2 Canadian warships collide
http://news.yahoo.com/video/2-canadian-warshi...
Neither did I.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And whom did you vote for in 2000 and 2004? Where they losers too?
I don't know who he voted for, but he won in 2000. The Bush-stacked Supreme Court decided otherwise. In 2004, GWB seemed to have won fair and square and seems to me the "sheeples" (GB KFC tm reg'd) did not complain for the following 4 years as to his 2000-2004 election "victories".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonetheless, you still LOST. Get over it.
I'm well over it. Been laughing ever since! As a president...he is a joke.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh... does it get any easier?

I told you I could make this easy.

I already have motive!

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/600-...

http://larouchepac.com/node/23809

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/11/18/chin...

http://rense.com/general28/caal.htm

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/...

I get a bit freaked out when I begin to take myself seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,701 - 149,720 of173,496
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••