BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169997 Sep 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Did I strike a nerve Fluffybritches? LMAO! And what lies might you be mumbling about? Tissue for the drool?
Missed completely as always Romper.
WAKE UP U Morons

Canyon Country, CA

#169999 Sep 1, 2013
False Flag obama op all the way...no one was even wearing chem suits...just as predicted and right on schedule....obama caught wagging the dog...91 percent of Americans OPPOSE military air strikes by obama...

Pat Buchanan: Chemical Attack ‘Reeks Of False Flag Operation’

August 31, 2013

During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, three-time presidential adviser Pat Buchanan joined the growing number of mainstream voices now specifically labeling the recent chemical attacks in Syria as a false flag.

“…First, this thing reeks of a false flag operation,” said Buchanan.“I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad, no matter how bad a man he may be, would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country when the immediate consequence of which might be that he would be at war with the United States. So this reeks of a false flag operation.”

See the video below:

Throughout the course of the Syrian conflict, the Obama administration and its western allies have continually failed at their attempts to bring down the Assad government. Despite the administration’s claims of an “undeniable” Assad chemical attack, US officials have continued to cast doubt on the evidence.

Evidence pointing to a rebel-backed false flag chemical attack to blame Assad has continued to pile up as public approval for a Syrian intervention crumbles. Not only did the British parliament vote down the Cameron government’s attempts to intervene militarily, A Reuters poll from earlier this week found that 91 percent of Americans oppose military air strikes.

Just last Thursday, Al-Qaeda-backed Syrian rebels admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they had carried out the chemical attacks after being supplied the weapons from Saudi Arabia. The information backs up comments made by Syria’s deputy foreign minister as well as multiple YouTube ***videos showing the US funded rebels launching chemical attacks with “Saudi factory” labeled weapons.***(chems sent by obama?)

Ron Paul’s statement calling the chemical attacks a false flag while on Fox News last Wednesday has seemingly opened the flood gates for other journalists to come forward with their similar findings. During an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News Friday, photojournalist Jonathan Alpeyrie, who was kidnapped and held captive by Syrian rebels for 81 days last April, said he also believed the recent chemical attack was a rebel backed false flag operation.

This coincides with the fact that Obama is now publicly on the same side as Al-Qaeda, as Anthony Gucciardi has broken down:

While the mainstream media has ridiculed and almost completely ignored the historical reality of false flag operations, prominent voices within the alternative news have been incremental in forcing the term into the public narrative by presenting documented examples of state-sponsored terror.

***The power structure has now admittedly begun to panic from what they themselves have deemed the “global political awakening.”

This article was posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11:49 am

Tags: chemical attack, false flag, Pat Buchanan, syria

OK morons...go for it! obama is caught running another F&F with chems...first it was guns, then bombs/missiles, now this.***HE RUNS THE SAME SCAM TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME! When are you gonna wake up and stop being a moron?

lol!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#170000 Sep 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
If it doesn’t work this time so be it.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5185 97610.jpg
try using tinyurl.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#170001 Sep 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
If it doesn’t work this time so be it.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5185 97610.jpg
your link does not work

Location hidden

#170002 Sep 1, 2013
WAKE UP U Morons wrote:
False Flag obama op all the way...no one was even wearing chem suits...just as predicted and right on schedule....obama caught wagging the dog...91 percent of Americans OPPOSE military air strikes by obama...
Pat Buchanan: Chemical Attack ‘Reeks Of False Flag Operation’
August 31, 2013
During an interview with Newsmax Thursday, three-time presidential adviser Pat Buchanan joined the growing number of mainstream voices now specifically labeling the recent chemical attacks in Syria as a false flag.
“…First, this thing reeks of a false flag operation,” said Buchanan.“I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad, no matter how bad a man he may be, would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country when the immediate consequence of which might be that he would be at war with the United States. So this reeks of a false flag operation.”
See the video below:
Throughout the course of the Syrian conflict, the Obama administration and its western allies have continually failed at their attempts to bring down the Assad government. Despite the administration’s claims of an “undeniable” Assad chemical attack, US officials have continued to cast doubt on the evidence.
Evidence pointing to a rebel-backed false flag chemical attack to blame Assad has continued to pile up as public approval for a Syrian intervention crumbles. Not only did the British parliament vote down the Cameron government’s attempts to intervene militarily, A Reuters poll from earlier this week found that 91 percent of Americans oppose military air strikes.
Just last Thursday, Al-Qaeda-backed Syrian rebels admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they had carried out the chemical attacks after being supplied the weapons from Saudi Arabia. The information backs up comments made by Syria’s deputy foreign minister as well as multiple YouTube ***videos showing the US funded rebels launching chemical attacks with “Saudi factory” labeled weapons.***(chems sent by obama?)
Ron Paul’s statement calling the chemical attacks a false flag while on Fox News last Wednesday has seemingly opened the flood gates for other journalists to come forward with their similar findings. During an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News Friday, photojournalist Jonathan Alpeyrie, who was kidnapped and held captive by Syrian rebels for 81 days last April, said he also believed the recent chemical attack was a rebel backed false flag operation.
This coincides with the fact that Obama is now publicly on the same side as Al-Qaeda, as Anthony Gucciardi has broken down:
While the mainstream media has ridiculed and almost completely ignored the historical reality of false flag operations, prominent voices within the alternative news have been incremental in forcing the term into the public narrative by presenting documented examples of state-sponsored terror.
***The power structure has now admittedly begun to panic from what they themselves have deemed the “global political awakening.”
This article was posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 11:49 am
Tags: chemical attack, false flag, Pat Buchanan, syria
OK morons...go for it! obama is caught running another F&F with chems...first it was guns, then bombs/missiles, now this.***HE RUNS THE SAME SCAM TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME! When are you gonna wake up and stop being a moron?
lol!
Yep,Obama must have staged the never gas attack?!? IMHO that scenario is the least likely. A slightly more likely is that a rebel faction, like al-Qaeda, got a hold of some sarin filled munitions and they did it. And then slightly above that is a faction in the Assad's military launched an unauthorized attack. But by far the most likely scenario is that Assad authorized the attack.
And I do knot believe FDR new about the Pearl Harbor Attack before it happened anymore than I believed Bush lied about WMD.

Location hidden

#170003 Sep 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Most people patiently wait for white Presidents because they understand the demands of the job. So what is their problem now?
If you are talking about Obama's eminent attack on Syria, anyone with half a brain knows there are serious flaws in Obama's logic. And that is why Valerie Jarrett told Obama to get Congresses approval.

In reversal, Obama to seek congressional OK for Syria strike
Lawmakers not due back in D.C. until Sept. 9

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170004 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did note that article yesterday but I am not sure what to think about it. Some people brag at anything that seems to solve a problem even though it is not tested yet.
But I hope it does work and saves money as I can use the money I save to by a 600 hp, V16 pickup truck.
http://www.falconerengines.com/falconer_v12.p...
Yep, they took the old reliable Chevy 350 V8 engine and added four more cylinders to it.
Is that street legal?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170005 Sep 1, 2013
Meet the Senators in the Creepy Right-Wing Cult Trying to Defeat Health Care Reform / October 20, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/ylgwfq9
The Family has spent decades consolidating power within the GOP and may have come to dominate the party even among those who do not belong to the cult.
In the heat of summer, a din of voices arose from the U.S. Senate in opposition to the health care reform legislation that was taking shape in both houses of Congress. Overlooked in media coverage of the health care brouhaha is the membership of many of the senators who most vociferously oppose the legislation in the right-wing religious cult known as The Family.
With the Senate Finance Committee's passage last Tuesday of its version of health care legislation, expect the debate to flare again as the bill moves to the Senate floor. The Family's point men -- "key men" in the cult's theological lexicon -- will likely try once again to defeat reform in the service of their Supply-Side Jesus.
You could chalk it up to nothing more than pure partisanship, this obstructionism on the part of these Republicans. Or you could say that the ideology-gutter-theology of The Family, which has spent decades consolidating power within the GOP, has at last come to dominate the party even among those who do not belong to the cult.
http://www.alternet.org/politics/143252/meet_...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170006 Sep 1, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
Obama is reading your mail
He should spend some time "Reading" the Constitution.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170007 Sep 1, 2013
Obama is a fraud,usurper,criminal,degener ate miscreant.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170008 Sep 1, 2013
CIA Invests in Software Firm Monitoring Blogs, Twitter
October 22, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yz7kvcv
Wired magazine has revealed the investment arm of the Central Intelligence Agency has invested in a software firm called Visible Technologies that specializes in monitoring social media sites, including blogs, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter and Amazon. Wired reporter Noah Shachtman writes,“America’s spy agencies want to read your blog posts, keep track of your Twitter updates—even check out your book reviews on Amazon.”
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/22/cia_in...

----------

The Movement Against the Banks
October 21, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yjpjakq
A massive rally in Chicago next week aims to express public displeasure with the massive bank bailout outside the American Bank Association annual meeting. Protesters will converge at 11:30 on Monday, October 26, at 301 North Water Street, where the meeting is taking place.
"The same financial institutions that caused the economic crisis and took billions in taxpayer bailouts are back to earning incredible profits," rally organizers—including Public Citizen, the AFL-CIO, and Change to Win—declare. "Meanwhile, Americans face shrinking pensions, rising foreclosures and unemployment, state budget cuts, predatory lending, outrageous overdraft fees, and sky-high credit card interest rates."
http://www.progressive.org/rc102109.html

=========

Brother of Afghan Leader Is Said to Be on C.I.A. Payroll
October 27, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yhhvx2w
KABUL, Afghanistan — Ahmed Wali Karzai, the brother of the Afghan president and a suspected player in the country’s booming illegal opium trade, gets regular payments from the Central Intelligence Agency, and has for much of the past eight years, according to current and former American officials.
The agency pays Mr. Karzai for a variety of services, including helping to recruit an Afghan paramilitary force that operates at the C.I.A.’s direction in and around the southern city of Kandahar, Mr. Karzai’s home.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/world/asia/...

Location hidden

#170009 Sep 1, 2013
It's pretty bad when you get two lefty for Hollyweed!

'Obama's America' Producer Celebrates Michael Moore's Removal From Academy Governing Board
7:18 PM PDT 8/29/2013 by Paul Bond

Oscar winner Gerald Molen wrote in a letter Thursday: "I am grateful to the leadership of the Academy as well as the voters for returning integrity and balance to a revered and respected national iconic organization.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/obamas-...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170010 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It's pretty bad when you get two lefty for Hollyweed!
'Obama's America' Producer Celebrates Michael Moore's Removal From Academy Governing Board
7:18 PM PDT 8/29/2013 by Paul Bond
Oscar winner Gerald Molen wrote in a letter Thursday: "I am grateful to the leadership of the Academy as well as the voters for returning integrity and balance to a revered and respected national iconic organization.”
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/obamas-...
I hope you are connecting the dots.

Moore is a truth teller and liars do not like truth tellers.

Location hidden

#170011 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did note that article yesterday but I am not sure what to think about it. Some people brag at anything that seems to solve a problem even though it is not tested yet.
But I hope it does work and saves money as I can use the money I save to by a 600 hp, V16 pickup truck.
http://www.falconerengines.com/falconer_v12.p ...
Yep, they took the old reliable Chevy 350 V8 engine and added four more cylinders to it.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that street legal?
yep!

Location hidden

#170012 Sep 1, 2013
Chip Fooce is currently working on a "Woody" with a Falconer V12 engine
Foose Woody
This 1939 Lincoln Zephyr based project promises to be unlike any Foose vehicle yet. It will be the first time Chip and his team works their magic on a woody. When one of his customers brought up the idea of a woody, Chip excitedly generated multiple concept drawings, there was even a sportsman version. They ultimately settled on the station wagon model. Now Lincoln never made a station wagon and they definitely never made a woody. But, the ’39 Zephyr form was the basis for Chip’s original drawings.
After the concept was approved, Chip created a full-scale engineering drawing, which serves as the template for the chassis rails. Since woodies typically lack structural integrity because of their light and flexible wood panels, thick steel was necessary on the frame rails. The rails were actually fabricated by a company that makes rollercoaster tubing, as they were the only business that could bend the steel while still maintaining its smoothness. Once the rails arrived, Dennis fabricated a rear kick-up support. Ultimately, an independent front and rear suspension, with pocketed A-arms, will be based off Corvette components.
In true Zephyr fashion, the vehicle will sport a V-12 motor, but this engine is unlike anyone you’ve everseen. It's a 12 cylinder Falconer Engine, built by Ryan Falconer. It's a pretty rare engine, originally designed for 7/8 scale P51 Mustangs, the kind used in air races. Basically it's a big block Chevy on steroids. Even the oil pan is custom. It was fabricated in stainless steel by Dan Woods and is a thing ofbeauty itself. This beast puts out 811 horsepower!
Two native Hawaiian woods will be used on the outer and inner frames. The wood for these side panels has already been procured, they came straight from the owners Hawaiian estate!
This vehicle is still a good 3 years from completion and is shaping up to worthy competitor for all the major automotive customization awards. Follow its progress through our build photo gallery.
http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp...

Location hidden

#170013 Sep 1, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are connecting the dots.
Moore is a truth teller and liars do not like truth tellers.
Hollyweed has connected the dots and that is why they fired him.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#170014 Sep 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with Bill's johnson is getting old.
I thought he died in Rock Ridge during the number 6...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#170015 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollyweed has connected the dots and that is why they fired him.
You have the "TRUTH" backwards.

That is why most Americans believe Reagan and the Bush's were conservatives and Clinton and Obama are liberals.

For the most part they are NOT!

Listen to an authentic liberal/progressive!

----------

Is the Recession Over? Author, Democratic Senate Hopeful Jonathan Tasini on “The Audacity of Greed: Free Markets, Corporate Thieves and the Looting of America”/ October 30, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/y8qrszo
With the US economy snapping a record streak of four straight quarterly declines and expanding 3.5 percent in the third quarter, many economists are claiming the nation’s worst recession since World War II may now be over. We speak to Jonathan Tasini, author of the new book The Audacity of Greed: Free Markets, Corporate Thieves, and the Looting of America. Tasini is challenging Senator Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic primary for the 2010 US Senate special election in New York
http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/30/tasini

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#170016 Sep 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You're the official time keeper?
Compared?
Do you fantasize that people born in Kenya don't know how to read a clock?
BTW, Reagan was never late. They did have to wake him up whenever meeting was to commence.
They probably think he ran there from LA.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#170017 Sep 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a fraud,usurper,criminal,degener ate miscreant.
Did I manage to clear up the antichrist thing, or is this just an incomplete list of charges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,115,589
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 4 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]