BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169957 Aug 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She is short of a lot of things. Nerve isn't one of them I mean even Rouge saw the hilarity of her "request" immediately
Hey Fluffybritches, the guys really want you to drop by the station sometime.:) BTW, TEMPLE???? Really?:)))

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169958 Aug 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't think or say he's smarter than GWB. But he is. GWB is not dumb, saying that is crazy. On the other hand, he is by far NOT the smartest president.
WOODWARD: Bush looks at problems. And he told me, he said:Im a gut player. I play by instincts. I dont play by the book.

WOODWARD: I think hes impatient. I think, my summation: He doesnt like homework. And homework means reading or getting briefed or having a debate. And part of the presidency, part of governing, particularly in this area, is homework, homework, homework.

MATTHEWS: And Obama?

WOODWARD: Obama is the opposite. He mainlines homework. He does, you know, where is extra credit.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2008/11/23/...

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169959 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frank, the candidate we elected as our president was the person the electorate preferred to both McCain and Romney.
Nothing strange about it
Simple as its always been
And just look how wrong they were!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169960 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fluffybritches, the guys really want you to drop by the station sometime.:) BTW, TEMPLE???? Really?:)))
Sorry Romper. English please
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169961 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fluffybritches, the guys really want you to drop by the station sometime.:) BTW, TEMPLE???? Really?:)))
Does this mean you and your cousins live in a gas station?

Sorry - but in spite of my heritage I haven't been to Temple in over 30 years
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169962 Aug 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you and your cousins live in a gas station?
Sorry - but in spite of my heritage I haven't been to Temple in over 30 years
No Dem. However, please stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169963 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No Dem. However, please stock up on all your petroleum products. Thanks!
More clinging to your favorite lies - have they sent you your honorary Maple Leafs yet?

Poor pathetic Romper. Wrong over and over and over. Too stupid to learn anything

Moreno Valley, CA

#169964 Aug 31, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably what contributed most was the evident lack of magic in the world.
Everything I was told about creation ended up having scientific explanations. Then I was educated as a cosmologist and understood how the universe came to be, including planet Earth. Some of my biologist friends schooled me on how evolution worked. The mysteries of creation all had rational naturally occurring phenomena behind them.
But by the time I hit what I call the age of reason...(which for me was eleven) I realized that miracles don't happen. No faith healings, no one is raised from the dead, people speaking in tonges were just acting retarded, prayer was equivalent to wishing, stories like Samson were just those peoples Hercules... on and on.
Somewhere in the midst of all of this I began to wrap my head around how arrogant the whole thing was. Entirely and wholly self serving.
Even if there was a God who created the seemingly endless vastness of the cosmos, 400 billion galaxies, incalculable planets and moons... I don't think I have the power to offend such a being, no matter what superstitious people from 2000 years ago thought.
The more I looked at the Bible the more it made sense. Jesus is a human personification of the old sun Gods. And it is much more closely linked to astrology than astronomy. The people who wrote the bible would have known something... ANYTHING that wasn't exclusive to the 100 square miles around them if God had truly spoke to them.
I know, I know... it's about faith. If God gave me this tenacious intellect as a test to see if I will surrender it for the sake of superstition. I wouldn't think much of him anyhow.
If there was a personal relationship God. I think he would have equipped his human spokespersons with more than an old book with rumors of the greatest human sacrifice to ever take place.
So, I guess that is what happened in a nutshell.
Did you watch my link?
It is only 10 mins, and Dr. Tyson is hardly boring no matter what he talks about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fDAT98eEN5QXX
So Al-Ghazali single handedly destroyed scientific progress in the Muslim world by replacing investigation with revelation.

Exactly the type of leader the Republican Party is looking for. LOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169965 Aug 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More clinging to your favorite lies - have they sent you your honorary Maple Leafs yet?
Poor pathetic Romper. Wrong over and over and over. Too stupid to learn anything
Did I strike a nerve Fluffybritches? LMAO! And what lies might you be mumbling about? Tissue for the drool?
wojar

West Springfield, MA

#169966 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, Obama is a half hour late for his speech. It seems he is often late.
I have known a lot of generals and the ones that were late all the times seemed like idiots. General Barry McCaffrey average an hour late on everything he did and two incidents I recall make him out as a Libtard idiot.
One day I was the copilot on a trip of his to the Australian base at Nui Dat he was, as usual, an hour late arriving for his departure. And then when we arrived at Nui Dat he walked off a pedestrian bridge and fell into the stream. An Aussie Army officer fished him out. Why the idiot could not even walk.
On another day I was flying a mission in which I was the aircraft commander and was detoured as his aircraft had broken down. We we arrived my copilot got out and his pilot got into the CP's seat and I was now CP to the general's pilot.
As we were flying Gen McCaffrey said, "This push next week into Cambodia is going to be something". That was when my pilot coughed and informed the general that this aircraft did not have an isolated intercom system. Since this was Top Secrete stuff my crew chief and door gunner spent the next week incommunicado down at the Shrink Ward at Vung Tau. Yep, a half dozen MPs guarding two enlisted guys who should not have hear what the idiot said.
Yep, and President Loose Lips does know when to keep his mouth shut either and he will probably spend a million Obama Bucks to kill some empty building!!!
President Obama is not habitually late. BTW, he's the President, and not a general. As head of State his duties occasionally will keep moron Rouge waiting.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169967 Aug 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is not habitually late. BTW, he's the President, and not a general. As head of State his duties occasionally will keep moron Rouge waiting.
Sorry Twinkers, he is merely the CiCinO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169968 Aug 31, 2013
Gotta love this headline; Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama! LMAO!!! Great reason there chief. LMAO!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#169969 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And just look how wrong they were!
Says the birfoon who voted for two losers.
LCNLin

United States

#169970 Aug 31, 2013
The British parliamentary rejection of military intervention in Syria Thursday night was not a sign of isolationism or nonchalance over the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime, but rather it reflects a necessary use of caution and prudence in these chaotic times.

Coming a decade after the country tumbled headfirst into the disaster which became the Iraq war, the British public is clearly still feeling bruised, reticent to trust their politicians. After the facts and truths were so grossly manipulated back in 2003, and the motive for war was premised on the possibility of the presence of WMD, it is understandable that people are now wary of evidence placed before them. Especially when there are still so many unknowns surrounding last weeks attack east of Damascus, which rebels say killed hundreds.

Indeed, during the lengthy debate in Parliament, MPs referred specifically to the Iraq debacle, a war so ill thought out that it is still claiming hundreds of lives each month in sectarian violence. Once bitten, twice shy.

And this loss of trustworthiness, stemming from a neglect of the values of transparency and openness, is being felt across western Europe and in the U.S., with opinion polls very firmly highlighting public opposition to intervention. The public is sick of war, and full of skepticism over any long-term objectives. It all too often appears that foreign policy advisers are stumbling into decisions, forced into corners due to global allegiances or rivalries. Understandably, people become wary that the best motives are truly influencing these decisions.

But whereas Cameron appeared to have clumsily rushed through a motion, which at least he allowed the opposition to modify, perhaps the U.S. is going to be more careful. John Kerry spoke Friday evening with confidence over intelligence which pointed, without a shadow of a doubt, to the regime being responsible. It was the speech Cameron should have given before his parliamentary vote.

The use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime, a claim which the evidence thus far seems to support, is an outrageous act, and the culprits must be punished, as Kerry stated. Those responsible must realize they cannot carry out such acts ever again. But to carry out a punitive strike, to merely satisfy Western consciences, is not the way to do this. Such a crude use of military power, rushed into and poorly planned, with no thought to the repercussions, would do more harm than good. Possibly with this in mind, Kerry was right to assure the public that any intervention in Syria would bear no similarity to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

With an issue as sensitive as this, in a part of the region so critical, the international community must be as scrupulous and as careful as it can be with the facts. It must consider all outcomes of its actions, and have answers on what happens tomorrow. And the war-weary public rightly expects as much.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Editorial...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169971 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the birfoon who voted for two losers.
The real loser is making his incompetence known to the entire world. That would be your golden idol Obobblehead. C'mon gorilla, we in Manila! LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169972 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real loser is making his incompetence known to the entire world. That would be your golden idol Obobblehead. C'mon gorilla, we in Manila! LMAO!
Says the Neanderthal who thinks there is a flaw in the system because a semi-white man is President.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169973 Aug 31, 2013
O<G, I did not know the Canadians Navy had more than one ship.

2 Canadian warships collide
http://news.yahoo.com/video/2-canadian-warshi...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169974 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So Al-Ghazali single handedly destroyed scientific progress in the Muslim world by replacing investigation with revelation.
Exactly the type of leader the Republican Party is looking for. LOL
I just found an old anti-evolution book "Why colleges breed communists." It's a pathetic collection of fallacies. I know a Republican who quotes it.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169975 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that most men who call people of color "gorilla" were born of trashy prostitutes?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169976 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Neanderthal who thinks there is a flaw in the system because a semi-white man is President.
I wish you would both get off the race issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,125,936
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 28 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 42 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]