BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,480)

Showing posts 149,581 - 149,600 of167,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone wondered about the consequences (re: religion) when a new species diverges from humans? Wow. A new species that shares genealogy with humans. What will they (the new species) think of Jesus, a member of a different species?
The Bible is based on primitive thought.
I know you are aware that we are about 1% more evolved than chimps.

The smartest of them can sign basic language. Something that a human could do at about three years old.

If we were to encounter a species 1% more evolved than we are and we presented them with the smartest guy on Earth...

Say we roll Stephen Hawking up to them and he shows them his work on universal wave function...

They are likely to say "Aww, that is just precious. We have little Zaephod's unified theory over there hanging on the fridge."

They would see us as we see chimps.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: you justify your denial by calling it magic. I think that is more likely what you meant. BTW, "will" has nothing to do with it. Study on it. I'll check back.
You need not deny what does not exist.

I was trying to be civil by using the word "will". You can just as easily plug in the word imagine.

Do us a favor here...

If it is not magic that you speak of, explain how your opinion/imagination/will (pick any you would like) can be quantified on any dimensional plane you choose.

There is no other way to interpret your statement. So don't pull that LRS "I just stuck my foot in my mouth, so what I said is an enigma to you." crap on me. You just aren't that complex.

It is part of my job to scrutinize the hypothesis/theories of some of the brightest young minds in the world. You won't convince me your seven word sentence is beyond my grasp.

"That which you manifest, lies before you."

Justify it... if you are able.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!
Why does your story change with every post Mr. Liars? You exhibit every characteristic of the ignorant birfoon from his inception in 2008 to date. You start by having no clue what you’re talking about and when you run into trouble your fantasy shifts to an even nuttier hallucination. They probably did this, they probably did that. WTF!

I suppose if you could put an official stamp and seal on birfoon imaginings you’d probably be a millionaire.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue was never about anyone's documents except Obobblehead's. Try and remember that as it is the main issue. DAGB
Sho you right! Anyone could have told you that. At least you grasp something.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not the main issue. It is not the issue at all. Just because Obama's enemies say that it is an issue does not make it an issue. Neither Obama nor Mitt Romney showed their school records, college records, graduate school records, passport records, parents' marriage licenses, etc. BOTH candidates' records are protected under the normal state and federal privacy laws, and neither were "sealed" in any way by any federal order.
And there is no issue about either of them. Neither showed their records. Neither has to do so. Because you, who is not even a supporter of Obama, would like to see Obama's grades does not mean that he has to show them to you.
I believe Mr. Liars said the issue was never about anyone’s documents except Obama’s. Obama Being the exception or the odd man out if you will.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was assembled by believers who prayed for guidance and decided collectively what was accepted and what were rejected.
All history is distorted and no one knows what really happened.
Look at recent history and how many Americans think the United States won in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not true.
I feel generous and I will give you more ammo against me. LOL
Like Joshua said: As you me and my house we will serve the LORD.
==========
THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
http://www.aina.org/books/eog/eog.pdf
THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
http://public.wsu.edu/~gened/orpheus/orpheus_...
Origins of Civilization: Sumer & Mesopotamia
http://tinyurl.com/m7pjvma
http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/wcsyllabus/4.ht...
Not looking for ammo. If I seem to get short or overly aggressive with you it is certainly not personal. It is a product of trying to be as concise as possible and my hair getting blown back when I hear a man such as yourself make the statements that you do.

As I have said before, I am happy to agree to disagree with any intelligent person. Politically, you see through a lot of smoke and seem to have an interest in the truth. So, you can maybe understand how you perplex me a bit.

I would ask you to OBJECTIVELY answer the following question...

Which is more likely to be routed in reality and truth?

1. That after a few hundred years of spoken word tradition and copies of copies of copies of dozens of books on the subject of Christianity... a group of men with a vested interest in the church weeded through thousands of scrolls and pages. And God guided their decisions and votes to come up with the undeniable, infallible word of the creator of all. No mistakes.

2. This same group of men were at least somewhat motivated by political gain and control. As is the case with every (other) religion throughout history. Sure they wanted a finished product that was viable and pious, but they were willing to snip here and cut there when they felt the text were less than opportune for the church.

If you would rather not continue this conversation with me... I am ok with that. We can talk of other things, I don't want you to feel you must defend yourself against me. I can be pretty fierce even when I am wrong.

I am of the opinion that the reality of what we are is so much more magnificent and wondrous than any fable ever conceived to explain it away.

So, if you like to continue sparring with me in good spirit. Outstanding.

If not... just type the number of the answer to my question above. It is not a trap or a trick. I just want to know what you logically think is more likely.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yep, even Finland is cutting back it's federal spending. So what does Obama want to do? Spend more money on things we do not need. Like the $14 million worth of computer routers that are sitting in warehouses for the past three years!

UPDATE 1-Finnish government plans to trim generous welfare model

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:21pm EDT
(Updates with details on reforms, 2014 budget)

* Government seeks to raise retirement age

* Plans change to childcare leave policy

* Plan likely to raise opposition

HELSINKI, Aug 29 (Reuters)- Finland's government announced a long-term plan to start cutting down its welfare system, one of the most generous in the world, aiming to preserve its triple-A credit rating in the face of a slower economy and ageing population.

In a statement on Thursday, the government laid out a wide range of measures, including a hike to the effective retirement age to 62.4 in 2025 from a current 60.9. It also said it could force municipalities to consolidate and speed up health care reforms to improve the public sector's efficiency.

Financial benefits for students will be cut to encourage them to look for work earlier, and childcare leave policies will also be changed to encourage mothers to return to work, it said.

The changes are not immediate but are likely to raise opposition among some voters who may see them as steps towards destroying a welfare model which, like those of its Nordic neighbours, emphasises social equality and well-being.

The plan comes after weeks of negotiations in which Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen's conservative party faced resistance from left-leaning members of the ruling coalition.

It was announced along with the government's official proposal of a 53.9 billion euro budget for 2014, down from 55.1 billion euros in 2013, with a combination of spending cuts and tax relief measures.

Finland was initially seen sheltered from Europe's financial crisis due to its solid finances. But the prolonged downturn has hit exports and accelerated a decline in industries such as forestry, tipping the current account into deficit. The finance ministry forecast Finnish GDP to contract 0.5 percent this year.(Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl and Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/29/fin...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Another GREAT article :)

MYSTERY GROWS: JOURNALIST DIED PREPPING OBAMA EXPOSÉ
Major probe tied to agent suspected of sanitizing president's passport records

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-j...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one alive today was alive in 1807, or in 1860.
You were alive when Jim Crow was on the wing weren’t you Frank? Ever see these bathroom signs?

White Women-Men
Coloured

I have
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You need not deny what does not exist.
I was trying to be civil by using the word "will". You can just as easily plug in the word imagine.
Do us a favor here...
If it is not magic that you speak of, explain how your opinion/imagination/will (pick any you would like) can be quantified on any dimensional plane you choose.
There is no other way to interpret your statement. So don't pull that LRS "I just stuck my foot in my mouth, so what I said is an enigma to you." crap on me. You just aren't that complex.
It is part of my job to scrutinize the hypothesis/theories of some of the brightest young minds in the world. You won't convince me your seven word sentence is beyond my grasp.
"That which you manifest, lies before you."
Justify it... if you are able.
I'll leave it for you to think about. Sounds like you're stumped to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hummm, record flooding in NE China and Far East Russia. Both are in the same general area which also is near North Korea.

'Worst China floods for more than a century'
26 August 2013 Last updated at 23:05 ET Help
Parts of China are suffering from their worst flooding in more than century, according to state media.

Areas of the north-east, along the Russian border, have been some of the worst hit, with at least 85 people losing their lives.

Soldiers and residents have joined forced to build flood defences, but it is feared they could be breached at any time.

Jonathan Josephs reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23...

Russia's Putin orders inquiry into handling of floods

By Denis Dyomkin

KHABAROVSK, Russia (Reuters)- President Vladimir Putin ordered an inquiry on Thursday into local officials' handling of Russia's worst floods in 120 years, which have cost the country nearly $1 billion.

Putin made the announcement after visiting devastated regions in Russia's far east where houses are half-submerged, streets and fields have disappeared under water and thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes.

Putin's call for an investigation appeared intended to show he is firmly in charge after protests against him in big cities last year, and that he is ready to defend voters' interests.

http://news.yahoo.com/russians-putin-orders-i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yep, North Korea too.

UN sends food aid to 38,000 N. Korea flood victims
Published August 06, 2013
AFP

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/06/un-se...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your story change with every post Mr. Liars? You exhibit every characteristic of the ignorant birfoon from his inception in 2008 to date. You start by having no clue what you’re talking about and when you run into trouble your fantasy shifts to an even nuttier hallucination. They probably did this, they probably did that. WTF!
I suppose if you could put an official stamp and seal on birfoon imaginings you’d probably be a millionaire.
I'm sorry, I forgot you cannot keep your train of thought for more than one post. If you can't follow the simple point I was making, I won't waste anymore time on you. Figure it out and get back to me. Mr. Mooch!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yep, the Progressives are out of love with Obummer Boy. Paul Rosenberg is an ultra-left-winger Progressive.

Obama is closer to Nixon than to MLK: 29 Aug 2013
The US president's militaristic foreign policy shows how far removed he is from the civil rights leader's ideas.

Because Barack Obama is the United States' first black president, there are many who still automatically associate him with Dr Martin Luther King, Jr. And with the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, it's virtually a knee-jerk reaction to associate his presidency with the fulfillment of King's dream.

But, as the almost-simultaneous sentencing of Chelsea nee Bradley Manning to 35 years in prison should remind us, a more accurate historical comparison to that time would link Obama to Richard Nixon, rather than King. Nixon, after all, tried to have Daniel Ellsberg jailed for revealing the Pentagon Papers, and Ellsberg himself has said, "I'm sure that President Obama would have sought a life sentence in my case."

Elaborating further, Ellsberg said, "Various things that were counted as unconstitutional then have been put in the president's hands now. He's become an elected monarch. Nixon's slogan,'when the president does it, it's not illegal', is pretty much endorsed now. Meaning not only Obama but the people who come after him will have powers that no previous president had."

It's telling that Manning's 35-year sentence is longer than those of five people convicted of actual terrorist activity, while the "harm" Manning is charged with causing is entirely speculative, and is arguably far outweighed by the good. More on that below.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Now, just why does Obama want to go to war with Syria? And just why was he given the 2009 Nobel Piece Prize anyway?!>

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll leave it for you to think about. Sounds like you're stumped to me.
Yeah, totally baffled by a guy who throws words around when he hasn't the slightest idea how to ground them in reality.

But hey... enjoy it down there in the rabbit hole.

Next time you want to get metaphysical on someone, make sure they are sitting in a pew, or a bar stool at the very least.

Give yourself a fighting chance... you know?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Why it's easier to buy an assault weapon than to vote in one graphic

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/29/2...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
***Special News Flash for the Poopoo stain***
Today, African-Americans are the most manipulated and abused segment of the American population. Black children are deliberately ill-educated, as the unions and politicians are more concerned with their own welfare than that of the children. The Democratic Party Establishment, content in the knowledge that Black America has been conditioned to vote for their candidates in overwhelming numbers regardless of circumstances, views the vast majority of blacks with condescension and disdain.
You must be so proud to be so STUPID, Huh Poopoo stain?
And you’re just a pathetic sore loser GB. I grew up just a hair over a hundred miles from you but since I moved to California There’s been 4 Republican and 4 Democratic presidents. 5 Republican if you count Gerald Ford.

The one thing I’ve noticed over the years is that Republicans are always the sorriest losers. You guys lose a presidential election and it’s as if someone just shot your momma.

It always Armageddon with you guys as if beating you crazy’s in a national election automatically become an impeachable offense. Get a grip GB and enjoy what little life you have left. It’ll be okay, really.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial river is in Egypt. lol
As time goes by more and more truth comes out that the Biblical stories are much closer to the truth than not.
I'm glad you brought up DNA.
Take a look at this article.
Genetic study offers clues to history of North Africa's Jews
Aug 7, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/8sejyay
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/08/06/us-s...
The Exodus Conspiracy - pt1 of 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Exodus Conspiracy - pt2 of 9 (Edit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
=====
King David's palace found, says Israeli team
July 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ojxcadq
JERUSALEM (AP)— A team of Israeli archaeologists believes it has discovered the ruins of a palace belonging to the biblical King David, but other Israeli experts dispute the claim.
Archaeologists from Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Israel's Antiquities Authority said their find, a large fortified complex west of Jerusalem at a site called Khirbet Qeiyafa , is the first palace of the biblical king ever to be discovered.
"Khirbet Qeiyafa is the best example exposed to date of a fortified city from the time of King David," said Yossi Garfinkel, a Hebrew University archaeologist, suggesting that David himself would have used the site. Garfinkel led the seven-year dig with Saar Ganor of Israel's Antiquities Authority.
Garfinkel said his team found cultic objects typically used by Judeans, the subjects of King David, and saw no trace of pig remains. Pork is forbidden under Jewish dietary laws. Clues like these, he said, were "unequivocal evidence" that David and his descendants had ruled at the site.
http://phys.org/news/2013-07-king-david-palac...
So when evidence confirms King David's palace that means we can ignore evidence that disproves the Adam & Eve fable?

How selectively irrational.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The overwhelming evidence supports that mankind:
1) had a founder population of thousands, probably about 10,000
2) evolved from an ancestor common to the chimpanzee.
The overwhelming evidence does not support the Adam & Eve fable. An overwhelming wealth of evidence is found right in your DNA in every living cell of your body.
If rational conclusions based on reason, logic, and hard evidence are not more reliable than beliefs systems based on circular reasoning, then you are correct.
The **evidence** is contrary to the Adam & Eve theory and the original sin teaching which was crafted to fit the creation story. I have stated much of the evidence here before.
Willful blindness is called DENIAL.
The belief that Adam lived a very long time, assumes the factual correctness of the Adam & Eve fable as a premise. That is a fine example of circular reasoning, which is FALLACIOUS.
Now when has fallacious reasoning ever been considered as a valid basis for believing anything?
<quoted text>

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But their Ghetto mothers are happy so long as their chillins get a free breakfast and lunch. And Terri Tunna is always looking for a couple of Ghetto school graduates to clean her stable.
If the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?

Of course Rogue would and he’s willing to starve every white recipient just to get those poor black bastards of the dole.

“The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black. These numbers notwithstanding, the Republican version of "political correctness" has given us "welfare cheat" as a new term for African American since the early days of Ronald Reagan. Yet if the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?”
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,581 - 149,600 of167,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]