BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169870 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
At approximately 9:30 a.m. EDT, we received a response from Lt. Col. J. Todd Breasseale, which reads:

Dear Ms. Rondeau,

We can only assume that your query is not a legitimate question and is some sort of nonsensical joke.

We are happy to consider reality-based requests, but do not entertain absurdities from the web.

Very respectfully,
Todd
Love the Nutjob commentary. They've declared Todd to be Gay (and thus obviously he can't be trusted) and of course it is Obama's fault (although Todd has served for more than 10 years)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169871 Aug 31, 2013
About a dozen years ago I had problems with two N.O. police officers. I filed complaints with both the N.O.PD and the LA State At tourney General and never got a reply back from either one.
I have been back to New Orleans once since and it was to board a cruise ship and other than paying to park my car for a week, I have not spent one dime in N.O.

Police not interested in brutal beating on tape Posted on August 30, 2013
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/police-in...

Location hidden

#169872 Aug 31, 2013
Ya know, we have a lot of stuff in our national defence storage sites and they will rot sooner or later so why not give our old stuff to these poor people. The same goes for the AtroPen. Then we can get newer stuff for our soldiers just in case they need it.
I mean, we just gave Egypt some of our older M1 Tanks and F-16 fighter planes so why not give our older chemical protection stuff to the Syrian civilians?

Obama Refused To Send Gas Masks To Syria Posted on August 30, 2013
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-ref...

Location hidden

#169873 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Lt. Col. Breasseale demonstrated exactly how the issue can be ignored in his one-word reply:
Noted.
You can’t argue with crazy.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/
Well, he should have used softer words but his response was correct. Or he could have not replied all together.
The questions are not military in nature and should better be address to Congress and the Attorney General (which I know he would ignore).
By the way, did you note the comments G.W. Bush made yesterday about Pres. Obama's policy towards Syria? Now, did you catch Jimmy Carters comments?
George W. Bush: Obama has 'tough call' to make on Syria
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/08...
Jimmy Carter: Syria Strike Illegal Without U.N. Support
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/jimm...
You see, Conservatives have much more respect for the presidents that Libtards do!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169874 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he should have used softer words but his response was correct. Or he could have not replied all together.
The questions are not military in nature and should better be address to Congress and the Attorney General (which I know he would ignore).
By the way, did you note the comments G.W. Bush made yesterday about Pres. Obama's policy towards Syria? Now, did you catch Jimmy Carters comments?
George W. Bush: Obama has 'tough call' to make on Syria
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/08...
Jimmy Carter: Syria Strike Illegal Without U.N. Support
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/jimm...
You see, Conservatives have much more respect for the presidents that Libtards do!
GWB can talk, it's easy now. "Tough call", he says. Sure, seeing as he made the wrong tough call on both Afghanistan and, particularly, Iraq. Consider "no-threat" Iraq prior to 2003, BAD, and post-2003, MUCH MORE BADDEST.(sic). Remind us, why'd he invade? Did he have UN authority, as you claim he had? NO. Would it not be wise to heed Jimmy Carter's advice and wait for UN authorization to start bombing and not repeat the same mistake the 5th time in less than 50 years?

As to President Jimmy Carter, saying "Syria Strike Illegal Without U.N. Support" is lacking respect? How's that?

Ottawa

#169875 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, we have a lot of stuff in our national defence storage sites and they will rot sooner or later so why not give our old stuff to these poor people. The same goes for the AtroPen. Then we can get newer stuff for our soldiers just in case they need it.
I mean, we just gave Egypt some of our older M1 Tanks and F-16 fighter planes so why not give our older chemical protection stuff to the Syrian civilians?
Obama Refused To Send Gas Masks To Syria Posted on August 30, 2013
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/obama-ref...
If you dig into that barrel deep enough, do you think you could find more stuff that's "wrong" with Obama? Is it at all possible? Give every Syrian a gas mask? How many's that? Are you going to resume attacking Michelle again? How about their daughters? They're little women now, I believe. HAVR to be up to no good. Fair game too, no?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#169876 Aug 31, 2013
Jacques,
I was browsing for books at Amazon and by chance stumbled across Hillary Clinton's "Living History" for as little as $0.01.
Barack Obama's "Audacity of Hope" also costs one red cent.
Bill Clinton's "My Life" -- cost: 1 cent.
Get 'em while they're hot.
loose

Location hidden

#169877 Aug 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB can talk, it's easy now. "Tough call", he says. Sure, seeing as he made the wrong tough call on both Afghanistan and, particularly, Iraq. Consider "no-threat" Iraq prior to 2003, BAD, and post-2003, MUCH MORE BADDEST.(sic). Remind us, why'd he invade? Did he have UN authority, as you claim he had? NO. Would it not be wise to heed Jimmy Carter's advice and wait for UN authorization to start bombing and not repeat the same mistake the 5th time in less than 50 years?
As to President Jimmy Carter, saying "Syria Strike Illegal Without U.N. Support" is lacking respect? How's that?
\The fact that Bush-43 had the UN approval to do what he needed to do in Iraq and he also had the approval by our Congress and has 30 other counties join in. GET OVER IT!!!
Oh, and Russia, Germany, Israel, Britain, etc. all agreed that Saddamn had an active WMD program.
You sound like a broken record repeating half truths and distortions and we and the majority Iraqis are better off that Saddamn is no longer a factor.
Now, why won't Obama give NBC protective equipment to the Syrian civilians? It is a hell of a lot cheaper than 500 cruise missiles.

Ottawa

#169878 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
\The fact that Bush-43 had the UN approval to do what he needed to do in Iraq and he also had the approval by our Congress and has 30 other counties join in. GET OVER IT!!!
Oh, and Russia, Germany, Israel, Britain, etc. all agreed that Saddamn had an active WMD program.
You sound like a broken record repeating half truths and distortions and we and the majority Iraqis are better off that Saddamn is no longer a factor.
Now, why won't Obama give NBC protective equipment to the Syrian civilians? It is a hell of a lot cheaper than 500 cruise missiles.
Broken record? Me? Still no presentation from you of UN approval of Iraqi invasion. I've supplied dozens, and no, Germany and Russia did NOT approve. Here's another one that shatters your UN approval myth. Care to read it?

United Nations Security Council and the Iraq War

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. No cleanup reason has been specified. Please help improve this article if you can.(October 2007)

­In March 2003 the United States government announced that "diplomacy has failed" and that it would proceed with a "coalition of the willing" to rid Iraq under Saddam Hussein of weapons of mass destruction the US insisted it possessed. The 2003 invasion of Iraq began a few days later.

Prior to this decision, there had been much diplomacy and debate amongst the members of the United Nations Security Council over how to deal with the situation. This article examines the positions of these states as they changed during 2002-2003.

Prior to 2002, the Security Council had passed 16 resolutions on Iraq. In 2002, the Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 1441.

In 2003, the governments of the US, Britain, and Spain proposed another resolution on Iraq, which they called the "eighteenth resolution" and others called the "second resolution." This proposed resolution was subsequently withdrawn when it became clear that several permanent members of the Council would cast no votes on any new resolution, thereby vetoing it.[1] Had that occurred, it would have become even more difficult for those wishing to invade Iraq to argue that the Council had authorized the subsequent invasion. Regardless of the threatened or likely vetoes, it seems that the coalition at no time was assured any more than four affirmative votes in the Council—the US, Britain, Spain, and Bulgaria—well short of the requirement for nine affirmative votes.[2]

On September 16, 2004 Secretary-General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, speaking on the invasion, said, "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN Charter. From our point of view, from the charter point of view, it was illegal."[1]

Following the passage of Resolution 1441, on 18 November 2002, weapons inspectors of the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission returned to Iraq for the first time since being withdrawn by the United Nations. Whether Iraq actually had weapons of mass destruction or not was being investigated by Hans Blix, head of the Commission, and Mohamed ElBaradei, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency. Inspectors remained in the country until they withdrew after being notified of the imminent invasion by the United States, Britain, and two other countries.

In early December 2002, Iraq filed a 12,000-page weapons declaration with the UN. After reviewing the document, UN weapons inspectors, the US, France, United Kingdom and other countries thought that this declaration failed to account for all of Iraq's chemical and biological agents. Many of these countries had supplied the Iraqi regime with the technology to make these weapons in the 1980s during the Iran-Iraq War. On December 19, United States Secretary of State Colin Powell stated that Iraq was in "material breach" of the Security Council resolution.

Ottawa

#169879 Aug 31, 2013

Blix has complained that, to this day, the United States and Britain have not presented him with the evidence which they claim to possess regarding Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction.[2]

Ottawa

#169880 Aug 31, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was browsing for books at Amazon and by chance stumbled across Hillary Clinton's "Living History" for as little as $0.01.
loose
How much would GWB's book go for? Oh, sorry, he didn't, couldn't write one. How much Nixon's,(now, HE could write) Eisenhower's, JFK's, Truman's, go for right now? Why are you doing this?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169881 Aug 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
Hilarious. Birfoons still stuck on Kenya fables urge others to move on.
pResident Obama is the 44th usurping president of the United States. He grew up in Hawaii, attended Columbia University, and worked as a community organizer in Chicago before he became pResident.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/30/president-o...

The usurper can't even state that he is an American who was born in Hawaii!
WoTARD, you are extremely STUPID!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169882 Aug 31, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
I would consider that a wasted cent spent foolishly.

Ottawa

#169883 Aug 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
pResident Obama is the 44th usurping president of the United States. He grew up in Hawaii, attended Columbia University, and worked as a community organizer in Chicago before he became pResident.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/30/president-o...
The usurper can't even state that he is an American who was born in Hawaii!
WoTARD, you are extremely STUPID!
You wrote : "pResident Obama is the 44th usurping president of the United States"

Well, if the 43 previous presidents were also ursupers, what's the big deal with Obama?

Location hidden

#169884 Aug 31, 2013
Hummm, Obama is a half hour late for his speech. It seems he is often late.
I have known a lot of generals and the ones that were late all the times seemed like idiots. General Barry McCaffrey average an hour late on everything he did and two incidents I recall make him out as a Libtard idiot.
One day I was the copilot on a trip of his to the Australian base at Nui Dat he was, as usual, an hour late arriving for his departure. And then when we arrived at Nui Dat he walked off a pedestrian bridge and fell into the stream. An Aussie Army officer fished him out. Why the idiot could not even walk.
On another day I was flying a mission in which I was the aircraft commander and was detoured as his aircraft had broken down. We we arrived my copilot got out and his pilot got into the CP's seat and I was now CP to the general's pilot.
As we were flying Gen McCaffrey said, "This push next week into Cambodia is going to be something". That was when my pilot coughed and informed the general that this aircraft did not have an isolated intercom system. Since this was Top Secrete stuff my crew chief and door gunner spent the next week incommunicado down at the Shrink Ward at Vung Tau. Yep, a half dozen MPs guarding two enlisted guys who should not have hear what the idiot said.
Yep, and President Loose Lips does know when to keep his mouth shut either and he will probably spend a million Obama Bucks to kill some empty building!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#169885 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you’re a fool Mr. Liars and best be glad you were not born African American.
Which no doubt you are ecstatically grateful no matter how much shit you talk.
Obviously we can’t move on because you can’t move on. After all, you are da man or so you thought until Obama got elected.
Now you’re not so sure. Meanwhile the rest of the world has to beg your pardon while you nutter’s proceed with losing your mind.
Don't you think that is is strange that United States citizens claiming to be African-American due to their ancestry and who want to remind every one about the slave trade that brought their ancestors here from Kenyan slave traders between 1695 and 1807 choose a Kenyan-American as their leader and idol. If Obama has any ancestors that had anything to do with that time period in the United States it would be those that sold the slaves to the Spanish and Portuguese.

Location hidden

#169886 Aug 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How much would GWB's book go for? Oh, sorry, he didn't, couldn't write one. How much Nixon's,(now, HE could write) Eisenhower's, JFK's, Truman's, go for right now? Why are you doing this?
Well, on Amazon, G.W.'s latest book 'Decision Points' is selling for $25.
http://www.amazon.com/Decision-Points-George-...

Location hidden

#169887 Aug 31, 2013
I wonder if Obama has read G.W.'s ' Decision Points'? Probably not as Obama thinks he is smarter than Bush is.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169888 Aug 31, 2013
Jacques the Queer from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "pResident Obama is the 44th usurping president of the United States"
Well, if the 43 previous presidents were also ursupers, what's the big deal with Obama?
Obama is the only person successful @ usurping the pResidency of the United States!
You must be so proud, huh Jacques the Queer from Ottawa?

Ottawa

#169889 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, on Amazon, G.W.'s latest book 'Decision Points' is selling for $25.
http://www.amazon.com/Decision-Points-George-...
I stand corrected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,115,055
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Frijoles 69,490
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min mahz 50,027
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 56 min Susan 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]