BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194565 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169976 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real loser is making his incompetence known to the entire world. That would be your golden idol Obobblehead. C'mon gorilla, we in Manila! LMAO!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Neanderthal who thinks there is a flaw in the system because a semi-white man is President.
I wish you would both get off the race issue.

Location hidden

#169977 Aug 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I just found an old anti-evolution book "Why colleges breed communists." It's a pathetic collection of fallacies. I know a Republican who quotes it.
Then you should have no problem debunking one of it's points?

Location hidden

#169978 Aug 31, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the birfoon who voted for two losers.
And whom did you vote for in 2000 and 2004? Where they losers too?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169979 Aug 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkers, he is merely the CiCinO!
Sorry?
Did you forget your meds again?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is not habitually late. BTW, he's the President, and not a general. As head of State his duties occasionally will keep moron Rouge waiting.

Location hidden

#169980 Aug 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is not habitually late. BTW, he's the President, and not a general. As head of State his duties occasionally will keep moron Rouge waiting.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkers, he is merely the CiCinO!
But that did not stop Bill Clinton from trying to claim the Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act!

Clinton Drops Active-Duty Lawsuit Protection Claim
May 29, 1996|ROBERT L. JACKSON | LA TIMES STAFF WRITER

WASHINGTON — Confronted with a political furor, the White House said Tuesday that President Clinton will not claim that his status as commander in chief of the armed forces entitles him to stave off a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Robert S. Bennett, the president's lawyer, said that a new brief he was filing at the Supreme Court will clarify that his recent argument in the Paula Corbin Jones sexual harassment case was not based on the 1940 Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act. That act frees active-duty service personnel from responding immediately to damage suits against them.
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-05-29/news/m...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169981 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real loser is making his incompetence known to the entire world. That would be your golden idol Obobblehead. C'mon gorilla, we in Manila! LMAO!
<quoted text>
I wish you would both get off the race issue.
Both? I'm not the a-hole making overt racist comments. I'm not the guy who needs to clean up his act. Both? Get a clue.

Location hidden

#169982 Aug 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
Then why is he continually late as compared to Republican presidents?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169983 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem debunking one of it's points?
Child's play. All it's points are outdated appeals to ignorance long proven false.

Location hidden

#169984 Aug 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Smart grid lab to be built in Ontario
August 30, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kcsxsxg
Toronto, ON, Canada ---( METERING.COM )--- August 30, 2013 - With support from the province of Ontario, Ryerson University's Centre for Urban Energy will build an innovative smart grid laboratory to serve as a hub for researchers and provide a collaborative facility for testing and demonstrating smart grid ideas and products for local institutions.
“Not only will the lab play an important role in creating future smart grid technologies, it will also give our students wonderful experiential learning opportunities that will educate the next generation of engineers,” said Sheldon Levy, president of Ryerson University.
Building a smarter grid is an important part of the Ontario government's plan to modernize the electricity system in the province and provide clean, reliable and affordable power to consumers./ http://www.metering.com/node/23022
Yes, I did note that article yesterday but I am not sure what to think about it. Some people brag at anything that seems to solve a problem even though it is not tested yet.
But I hope it does work and saves money as I can use the money I save to by a 600 hp, V16 pickup truck.

http://www.falconerengines.com/falconer_v12.p...

Yep, they took the old reliable Chevy 350 V8 engine and added four more cylinders to it.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169985 Aug 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
But that did not stop Bill Clinton from trying to claim the Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act!
Clinton Drops Active-Duty Lawsuit Protection Claim
May 29, 1996|ROBERT L. JACKSON | LA TIMES STAFF WRITER
WASHINGTON — Confronted with a political furor, the White House said Tuesday that President Clinton will not claim that his status as commander in chief of the armed forces entitles him to stave off a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Robert S. Bennett, the president's lawyer, said that a new brief he was filing at the Supreme Court will clarify that his recent argument in the Paula Corbin Jones sexual harassment case was not based on the 1940 Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act. That act frees active-duty service personnel from responding immediately to damage suits against them.
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-05-29/news/m...
Your obsession with Bill's johnson is getting old.

Location hidden

#169986 Sep 1, 2013
Oh, they also have a version of the Falcon V12 for the Thunder Mustang.

Papa 51 Thunder Mustang
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_51_Thunder_...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169987 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the official time keeper?
Compared?

Do you fantasize that people born in Kenya don't know how to read a clock?

BTW, Reagan was never late. They did have to wake him up whenever meeting was to commence.
ABF

Beckley, WV

#169988 Sep 1, 2013
Uncovered Muslim Brotherhood Documents Could Put Obama In Prison

In early 2012, Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Morsi pranced around Egypt proclaiming “Jihad is our path,” and thought there was nothing better than to die in the cause of Allah—that is, the exact language used by terrorists!

Despite this, Barack Obama gushed on national television after Morsi was elected President of Egypt. And oddly—or not so oddly—Obama continued to gush over Morsi while reports surfaced that the Muslim Brotherhood were setting up torture chambers for their political enemies, not to mention openly crucifying Christians!

When Morsi was deposed, the Egyptian military discovered a treasure trove of documents linking the Obama regime with the illegal activities of the Muslim Brotherhood.

One such document is a list of Muslim Brotherhood officials receiving secret bribes in U.S. currency, paid out by the U.S. consulate, amounting to millions of dollars.

Investigative journalist Jerome Corsi has obtained a copy of the document held by the Egyptian military, proving the Obama regime sent millions of dollars in bribes to the Muslim Brotherhood.

But who was managing all of this money? Did the Muslim Brotherhood walk around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets?

Enter Malik Obama, Obama’s half brother. According to Egyptian television, citing the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt:

The President’s brother…is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.

We’re not just talking about the bribes the Muslim Brotherhood received in Egypt, but the entire Muslim Brotherhood finances—worldwide—that more than likely included an astounding $8 billion dollar bribe to the Muslim Brotherhood made by the Obama regime. The bribe was payment to guarantee that the huge tract of Egyptian land, the Sinai Peninsula, be turned over to the Muslim Brotherhood sister group Hamas, undoubtably to put Israel in an indefensible position. The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas mince no words about their goals for Israel: total annihilation.

According to Egypt Daily News, a document exists showing the eight billion dollar “holocaust” agreement with the Obama administration that was signed by former Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi and his second in command Khairat Al-Shater, both under arrest by the Egyptian military for murder and treason.

Does this document really exist, showing the $8 billion dollar bribe signed by Obama or one of his representatives?

Undoubtably.

According to Khairat Al-Shater’s son, Saad Al-Shater, prior to being arrested by the Egyptian military, his father was in possession of information linking Obama with the Muslim Brotherhood that he says would put Obama in prison.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169989 Sep 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people patiently wait for white Presidents because they understand the demands of the job. So what is their problem now?

Location hidden

#169990 Sep 1, 2013
Hummm, what is Obama going to do? Syria, the U.S. economy, Syria, the U.S. economy. Sounds like he is in a Jimmy Carter moment!

Wall Street Week Ahead: Jobs data could spur Fed action on stimulus
August 31, 2013 / By Richard Leong

NEW YORK (Reuters)- Wall Street is bracing for a wave of economic reports next week, including the August jobs report, which might prove decisive in determining whether the economy is strong enough for the Federal Reserve to dial back its bond purchases in mid-September.

Anxiety about the Fed possibly reducing its $85 billion monthly stimulus, also known as QE3, has hurt the stock market, which recorded its steepest monthly fall since May 2012.

http://news.yahoo.com/wall-street-week-ahead-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169991 Sep 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Both? I'm not the a-hole making overt racist comments. I'm not the guy who needs to clean up his act. Both? Get a clue.
That a famous quote from Ali. How come you never say anything about the names your fellow gum-flappers toss my way? Hypocritical much? You're full of it Twinkers. Take the vise off your head. Or not.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169992 Sep 1, 2013
ABF wrote:
Uncovered Muslim Brotherhood Documents Could Put Obama In Prison
In early 2012, Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Morsi pranced around Egypt proclaiming “Jihad is our path,” and thought there was nothing better than to die in the cause of Allah—that is, the exact language used by terrorists!
Despite this, Barack Obama gushed on national television after Morsi was elected President of Egypt. And oddly—or not so oddly—Obama continued to gush over Morsi while reports surfaced that the Muslim Brotherhood were setting up torture chambers for their political enemies, not to mention openly crucifying Christians!
When Morsi was deposed, the Egyptian military discovered a treasure trove of documents linking the Obama regime with the illegal activities of the Muslim Brotherhood.
One such document is a list of Muslim Brotherhood officials receiving secret bribes in U.S. currency, paid out by the U.S. consulate, amounting to millions of dollars.
Investigative journalist Jerome Corsi has obtained a copy of the document held by the Egyptian military, proving the Obama regime sent millions of dollars in bribes to the Muslim Brotherhood.
But who was managing all of this money? Did the Muslim Brotherhood walk around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in their pockets?
Enter Malik Obama, Obama’s half brother. According to Egyptian television, citing the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt:
The President’s brother…is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.
We’re not just talking about the bribes the Muslim Brotherhood received in Egypt, but the entire Muslim Brotherhood finances—worldwide—that more than likely included an astounding $8 billion dollar bribe to the Muslim Brotherhood made by the Obama regime. The bribe was payment to guarantee that the huge tract of Egyptian land, the Sinai Peninsula, be turned over to the Muslim Brotherhood sister group Hamas, undoubtably to put Israel in an indefensible position. The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas mince no words about their goals for Israel: total annihilation.
According to Egypt Daily News, a document exists showing the eight billion dollar “holocaust” agreement with the Obama administration that was signed by former Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi and his second in command Khairat Al-Shater, both under arrest by the Egyptian military for murder and treason.
Does this document really exist, showing the $8 billion dollar bribe signed by Obama or one of his representatives?
Undoubtably.
According to Khairat Al-Shater’s son, Saad Al-Shater, prior to being arrested by the Egyptian military, his father was in possession of information linking Obama with the Muslim Brotherhood that he says would put Obama in prison.
Wow. A Muslim in Qatar gave money to Muslims in Egypt and because somebody says that somebody says maybe President's half brother could go to jail, somebody says. Zzzzzz.

Got any old Billy Carter stories?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169993 Sep 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That a famous quote from Ali. How come you never say anything about the names your fellow gum-flappers toss my way? Hypocritical much? You're full of it Twinkers. Take the vise off your head.
As used by troll it's cheap ugly and overt.

Why not call Obama a N and say ur just quoting Mark Twain?

Twit.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Both? I'm not the a-hole making overt racist comments. I'm not the guy who needs to clean up his act. Both? Get a clue.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169994 Sep 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought my wizard pic was closer to this little fellow Mr. Liars
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5185 97610.jpg

But I can see how your severe bout with constipation would no doubt alter your perspective.
http://gofiggr.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/co...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169995 Sep 1, 2013
If it doesn’t work this time so be it.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5185 97610.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,263,623
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 1 min Concern Citizen 8
Sex For Money (Sep '12) 1 min carlos 6
Concerned Chicago Citizen 1 min Concern Citizen 1
Amy 7-30-15 1 min boundary painter 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min boundary painter 6,258
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min boundary painter 8,111
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 100,268
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages