BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,476)

Showing posts 149,501 - 149,520 of167,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not make homosexuality any more right than heterosexuality, Rogue, it just makes it so. Not wrong, not right, just so. My gosh, you are so obsessed by homosexuality. You come up with it spontaneously, bring it up, regularly. Homosexuality does not kill, Rogue. Guns kill.
Nah, it's just a violation of nature, no biggie, right? Please look up and understand the meaning of the word "EXIT". Justify it Path! Justify! Are you an RSO?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;
Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com
Others disagree with you psycho.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/al-qae...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It does not make homosexuality any more right than heterosexuality, Rogue, it just makes it so. Not wrong, not right, just so. My gosh, you are so obsessed by homosexuality. You come up with it spontaneously, bring it up, regularly. Homosexuality does not kill, Rogue. Guns kill.
I am not obsessed with homosexuality. I am upset that we get it rammed down our throats on a daily bases. We've had none Catholic gays and lesbians show up in Catholic churches in San Francisco and demand communion. They have no respect for anyone else's religion.
And when have I said homosexuality kills? How many times have we heard you Libtards say that Bush lied and people died and I have proven over and over again he did not lie yet you keep your mantra up.
Meanwhile Obama did lie about Ben Ghazi and people dies and you don't give a shit!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just a violation of nature, no biggie, right? Please look up and understand the meaning of the word "EXIT". Justify it Path! Justify! Are you an RSO?
YOU and some extreme-right holy rollers, and ayatollahs, your friends, maintain it's a "violation of nature". Just the fact you and your crazy allies say so makes it even less so.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is a technological species, intelligence is the only thing we have going for us. No, we aren't that smart yet. But we will be if we aren't taken out by a gamma burst, or a super virus, or a gaddamn war over who's invisible celestial representative wields the most mojo.
NONE of which are you guys helping with.
And I do get it...
"That which you manifest lies before you."
You think you can will things into being so.
It is a crutch of the faith you speak so highly of. As a matter of fact it is the downright foundation of all of it. You think that whatever you think will happen in the end will happen. And I can't disprove that anymore than I could god, or ghost, or vampires.
But back here on planet Earth we call that
...magic.
Correction: you justify your denial by calling it magic. I think that is more likely what you meant. BTW, "will" has nothing to do with it. Study on it. I'll check back.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just hope the link does not work, Rogue. If it does not, then you'll claim my links are no good, knowing full well, though, that all you have to do is type the link I supplied. Interesting, as it says GWB misrepresented the facts, Cheney and Grove pressured the CIA AND France, Germany and Russia did not believe there were WMDs, wanted more inspection, which they got, with the UN certifying that there were NO WMDs.

Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction | Center for American Progress

www.americanprogress.org › Issues › Media&#8206;

Jun 12, 2008 - Did they agree there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?... reported that Iraq had no active weapons of mass destruction program.... 2003, that,“France, Germany, and Russia have released an unprecedented joint

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

You're lucky.But if you're honest, google it, type Centre for American Progress, weapons of mass destruction
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There was no Constitutional Convention convened to repeal the requirements of Article II Section 1 and the reason the founding fathers included those requirements are just as important in 1961,2008 and today as they were over two hundred thirty years ago. If those founding fathers knew what happened in 2008 they would believe the the citizens failed us and they would wonder why the media also failed us.
Quite right, they are still important. Only one thing. They do not say that a person born on US soil needs two citizen parents to be a Natural Born Citizen. It simply does not say it, and there is no evidence that the writers of the US Constitution used Vattel's definition and not that of the common law (which was, duh, much more common). And the meaning of Natural Born in the common law refers to the place of birth, not to the citizenship of the parents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have I had to answer your questions but every time I do, you alter the question. Your original question was proof that Russia, Germany, etc. concurred that Bush that Iraq had WMD. And here is that answer..... AGAIN!!!! And please note, this comes from a LEFTY site too!!!
In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.” In this assessment, Tenet had the backing of all fifteen agencies involved in gathering intelligence for the United States. The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD he was known to have had in the past—lent further credibility to the case in a report he issued only a few months before the invasion:
"The discovery of a number of ... chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker, and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.... They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery … points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for."
The consensus on which President Bush relied was first fully formed in the Clinton administration, as these statements indicate:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You wrote that the UN ,Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq, Mr. Liars. BTW, show me where Russia, Germany and especially the UN said there were WMDs. You clearly stated that the UN approved the invasion. The UN SAID unequivocally that Iraq had NO WMDs, after more than 5 inspections. Let's see where it says Germany Russia and the UN stated Iraq had to WMDs. Show me.
There you go lying again. I have never said that Russia or Germany approved of the 1992 Iraq War. I DID say that they concurred that Saddamn Hussein did have WMD yet every time I show you proof, you change your question.
And the UN did NOT say that and you can not prove it. What they did say is they had not found an active WMD program or stock piles of chemical weapons.
The UN also said that Saddamn VIOLATED 27 UN mandates and was not cooperating with the inspectors.
Yes, the UN did approve of the invasion of 1992 and the 2002 re-invasion was a just a continuation of that war. There were 30 other countries who joined us the second time and our Congress approved it.
Do you have any idea how many battles there were in WWII? But it was still ONE war!
It is sad you will never accept the facts. But you will suck down anything Obama says as the Gospel truth.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper didn't direct his anger towards "them" he might be forced to deal with his own pathetic, empty existence. Imagine how depressing that would be.
Sorry spoogeboy, I'm not going to your twink bar. How many times must I tell you? Get those taters out of your ears, you don't know where those ears have been. How long have you suffered from queerism?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.
There is no record of Obama having been born in Kew, Surrey. An unnamed group claimed that they looked into the British archives and found something that showed that Obama was born in Kenya. But they never proved it, and no one else has found anything. The claim turns out to be just another of the birther LIES, like the claim that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya---when she said repeatedly that he was born IN HAWAII (birter sites simply never quoted her, and cut off the tape recording just before she said: "He was born in Hawaii, where his father was studying at the time."

So that's all crap.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not obsessed with homosexuality. I am upset that we get it rammed down our throats on a daily bases. We've had none Catholic gays and lesbians show up in Catholic churches in San Francisco and demand communion. They have no respect for anyone else's religion.
And when have I said homosexuality kills? How many times have we heard you Libtards say that Bush lied and people died and I have proven over and over again he did not lie yet you keep your mantra up.
Meanwhile Obama did lie about Ben Ghazi and people dies and you don't give a shit!
Now, that was a properly executed CLOWNSTOMP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;
Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Others disagree with you psycho.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/al-qae...
Have you notices how he changes the subject. He starts by saying that Russia, Germany, etc. did not agree that Saddamn has WMD and then when you show him proof positive he says they did not find any which, I think, just about everyone agrees to include me. But in 2001 EVERYONE agreed that he did have WMD!!! EVERYONE!!!
Oh, so Jacqueau can not read two PARAGRAPHS, how about just two SENTENCES???

In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.”
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...

Bush did NOT lie because what he said was what he believed. Get over it Whackeau Jacqueau!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
YOU and some extreme-right holy rollers, and ayatollahs, your friends, maintain it's a "violation of nature". Just the fact you and your crazy allies say so makes it even less so.
Ever tried to enter through a one-way EXIT? Doesn't work, does it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com <quoted text>
Have you notices how he changes the subject. He starts by saying that Russia, Germany, etc. did not agree that Saddamn has WMD and then when you show him proof positive he says they did not find any which, I think, just about everyone agrees to include me. But in 2001 EVERYONE agreed that he did have WMD!!! EVERYONE!!!
Oh, so Jacqueau can not read two PARAGRAPHS, how about just two SENTENCES???
In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.”
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Bush did NOT lie because what he said was what he believed. Get over it Whackeau Jacqueau!!!
If he didn't change the goal posts, he'd be shut up right off the bat. It just allows him to spew his hatred a little longer. And if he's not moving the goal posts, he'll switch fields on you!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry spoogeboy, I'm not going to your twink bar. How many times must I tell you? Get those taters out of your ears, you don't know where those ears have been. How long have you suffered from queerism?
Project much?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much?
Only carefully aimed projectiles. Questions?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper didn't direct his anger towards "them" he might be forced to deal with his own pathetic, empty existence. Imagine how depressing that would be.
I imagine it would be very depressing. I bet never in a million years did he imagine that this is how he would spend his retirement.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Only carefully aimed projectiles. Questions?
Not about you. I figured you out long ago - hence my decision to decline the invitation to go camping with you and your 18 cousins
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine it would be very depressing. I bet never in a million years did he imagine that this is how he would spend his retirement.
Go get your shots and papers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,501 - 149,520 of167,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,036,702
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 38 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
Amy 4-23 2 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••