BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,361 - 149,380 of 176,922 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very moronic.
You think? I was responding in kind to your anal fantasies. It's not so much Rogue who is obsessed with gays and anuses. Those two appear as ad hominem responses when you are bereft of intelligent replies. Which is always. What is pathetic is you really believe that an intelligent proposition can be answered by a low homosexual remark or anal one-way exit, whatever that means. You see, LRS, you are a sick anal-retentive, both figuratively and literally, person. A very very shallow ignorant boor and lout who would like to pursue his physical bullying ways but who has to be content to do it on Topix. A paper tiger ad homineming (1) and issuing the odd death threat. How's your stepmother by the way? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Say hello to God for me tonight, ha ha.
(1) made that up just for you, crud.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still changing up posts, huh? You're pathetic Path. Truly pathetic. <--- Look, there's your name Path!
Poor English comes to mind. Again. Can you please explain signification of "Still changing up posts, huh?" .

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen F. Hayes: If the Iraq-al Qaeda connection is a neocon myth, those neocons are even more resourceful than the conspiracy theorists suggest and they sure have got a lot of unlikely people making their arguments. Evan Bayh, Democrat from Indiana, has described the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as a relationship of "mutual exploitation." Joe Lieberman said, "There are extensive contacts between Saddam Hussein's government and al Qaeda." George Tenet, too, has spoken of those contacts and goes further, claiming Iraqi "training" of al Qaeda terrorists on WMDs and provision of "safe haven" for al Qaeda in Baghdad. Richard Clarke once said the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had provided a chemical-weapons precursor to an al Qaeda-linked pharmaceutical plant in Sudan. Even Hillary Clinton cited the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as one reason she voted for the Iraq War.(NRO)
In the final analysis,Hayes said nothing of substance. Bayh spoke of a relationship, not a presence in Iraq. If we accept "relationship" as presence, then you'd better start invading Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar etc. No proof that. Lieberman a democrat? Tenet a congressman/senator? Thought he was a civil servant? Richard Clarke? What district did he represent as a democrat? Hillary Clinton was bamboozled by the White House and the CIA. Her tough luck, and she surely cannot be proud of that. She went so far as to say the 18 terrorists came from Canada. I never really forgave her for that outright lie and she never apologized.

And so on. You have more holes than a kilo of Swiss cheese, loser.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No Democrat said it and if they did then it was Bush's fault. Really?
There's that blind party loyalty we've come to expect
I asked a question, did not make a statement the way you do. He answered and I've already replied. The thread had become more intelligent lately. Would your absence by any chance have had anything to do with that?

As to loyalty, you're full of beans. Again. Look above and read what I wrote about Lieberman and especially Hillary Clinton. When someone's not right, I don't give a damn what party they belong to. And don't think for a minute I'm exactly enamoured with Obama the last 6 months.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

And what is an intelligent reply to this:

<quoted text>
Your mouth? Ewwww, I prefer keeping it in my pants.

You'll also notice I didn't use the word anal, you did. You are a quack. You've got more than one screw loose and you're several cards short of deck! Seriously, you are one DAB.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Poor English comes to mind. Again. Can you please explain signification of "Still changing up posts, huh?" .
Uh, DAB you got the very first sentence wrong! LMAO!!! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
<quoted text>
In the final analysis,Hayes said nothing of substance. Bayh spoke of a relationship, not a presence in Iraq. If we accept "relationship" as presence, then you'd better start invading Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar etc. No proof that. Lieberman a democrat? Tenet a congressman/senator? Thought he was a civil servant? Richard Clarke? What district did he represent as a democrat? Hillary Clinton was bamboozled by the White House and the CIA. Her tough luck, and she surely cannot be proud of that. She went so far as to say the 18 terrorists came from Canada. I never really forgave her for that outright lie and she never apologized.
And so on. You have more holes than a kilo of Swiss cheese, loser.
Just more of your BS justification, Path. Nothing more. DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
I asked a question, did not make a statement the way you do. He answered and I've already replied. The thread had become more intelligent lately. Would your absence by any chance have had anything to do with that?
As to loyalty, you're full of beans. Again. Look above and read what I wrote about Lieberman and especially Hillary Clinton. When someone's not right, I don't give a damn what party they belong to. And don't think for a minute I'm exactly enamoured with Obama the last 6 months.
The last six months?????? LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Twinkerbelle got your tongue, Path? You're as big a joke as Obobblehead is a failure! Take a hike foreign boy!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone wondered about the consequences (re: religion) when a new species diverges from humans? Wow. A new species that shares genealogy with humans. What will they (the new species) think of Jesus, a member of a different species?
The Bible is based on primitive thought.
I know you are aware that we are about 1% more evolved than chimps.

The smartest of them can sign basic language. Something that a human could do at about three years old.

If we were to encounter a species 1% more evolved than we are and we presented them with the smartest guy on Earth...

Say we roll Stephen Hawking up to them and he shows them his work on universal wave function...

They are likely to say "Aww, that is just precious. We have little Zaephod's unified theory over there hanging on the fridge."

They would see us as we see chimps.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: you justify your denial by calling it magic. I think that is more likely what you meant. BTW, "will" has nothing to do with it. Study on it. I'll check back.
You need not deny what does not exist.

I was trying to be civil by using the word "will". You can just as easily plug in the word imagine.

Do us a favor here...

If it is not magic that you speak of, explain how your opinion/imagination/will (pick any you would like) can be quantified on any dimensional plane you choose.

There is no other way to interpret your statement. So don't pull that LRS "I just stuck my foot in my mouth, so what I said is an enigma to you." crap on me. You just aren't that complex.

It is part of my job to scrutinize the hypothesis/theories of some of the brightest young minds in the world. You won't convince me your seven word sentence is beyond my grasp.

"That which you manifest, lies before you."

Justify it... if you are able.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!
Why does your story change with every post Mr. Liars? You exhibit every characteristic of the ignorant birfoon from his inception in 2008 to date. You start by having no clue what you’re talking about and when you run into trouble your fantasy shifts to an even nuttier hallucination. They probably did this, they probably did that. WTF!

I suppose if you could put an official stamp and seal on birfoon imaginings you’d probably be a millionaire.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue was never about anyone's documents except Obobblehead's. Try and remember that as it is the main issue. DAGB
Sho you right! Anyone could have told you that. At least you grasp something.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not the main issue. It is not the issue at all. Just because Obama's enemies say that it is an issue does not make it an issue. Neither Obama nor Mitt Romney showed their school records, college records, graduate school records, passport records, parents' marriage licenses, etc. BOTH candidates' records are protected under the normal state and federal privacy laws, and neither were "sealed" in any way by any federal order.
And there is no issue about either of them. Neither showed their records. Neither has to do so. Because you, who is not even a supporter of Obama, would like to see Obama's grades does not mean that he has to show them to you.
I believe Mr. Liars said the issue was never about anyone’s documents except Obama’s. Obama Being the exception or the odd man out if you will.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was assembled by believers who prayed for guidance and decided collectively what was accepted and what were rejected.
All history is distorted and no one knows what really happened.
Look at recent history and how many Americans think the United States won in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not true.
I feel generous and I will give you more ammo against me. LOL
Like Joshua said: As you me and my house we will serve the LORD.
==========
THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
http://www.aina.org/books/eog/eog.pdf
THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
http://public.wsu.edu/~gened/orpheus/orpheus_...
Origins of Civilization: Sumer & Mesopotamia
http://tinyurl.com/m7pjvma
http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/wcsyllabus/4.ht...
Not looking for ammo. If I seem to get short or overly aggressive with you it is certainly not personal. It is a product of trying to be as concise as possible and my hair getting blown back when I hear a man such as yourself make the statements that you do.

As I have said before, I am happy to agree to disagree with any intelligent person. Politically, you see through a lot of smoke and seem to have an interest in the truth. So, you can maybe understand how you perplex me a bit.

I would ask you to OBJECTIVELY answer the following question...

Which is more likely to be routed in reality and truth?

1. That after a few hundred years of spoken word tradition and copies of copies of copies of dozens of books on the subject of Christianity... a group of men with a vested interest in the church weeded through thousands of scrolls and pages. And God guided their decisions and votes to come up with the undeniable, infallible word of the creator of all. No mistakes.

2. This same group of men were at least somewhat motivated by political gain and control. As is the case with every (other) religion throughout history. Sure they wanted a finished product that was viable and pious, but they were willing to snip here and cut there when they felt the text were less than opportune for the church.

If you would rather not continue this conversation with me... I am ok with that. We can talk of other things, I don't want you to feel you must defend yourself against me. I can be pretty fierce even when I am wrong.

I am of the opinion that the reality of what we are is so much more magnificent and wondrous than any fable ever conceived to explain it away.

So, if you like to continue sparring with me in good spirit. Outstanding.

If not... just type the number of the answer to my question above. It is not a trap or a trick. I just want to know what you logically think is more likely.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yep, even Finland is cutting back it's federal spending. So what does Obama want to do? Spend more money on things we do not need. Like the $14 million worth of computer routers that are sitting in warehouses for the past three years!

UPDATE 1-Finnish government plans to trim generous welfare model

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:21pm EDT
(Updates with details on reforms, 2014 budget)

* Government seeks to raise retirement age

* Plans change to childcare leave policy

* Plan likely to raise opposition

HELSINKI, Aug 29 (Reuters)- Finland's government announced a long-term plan to start cutting down its welfare system, one of the most generous in the world, aiming to preserve its triple-A credit rating in the face of a slower economy and ageing population.

In a statement on Thursday, the government laid out a wide range of measures, including a hike to the effective retirement age to 62.4 in 2025 from a current 60.9. It also said it could force municipalities to consolidate and speed up health care reforms to improve the public sector's efficiency.

Financial benefits for students will be cut to encourage them to look for work earlier, and childcare leave policies will also be changed to encourage mothers to return to work, it said.

The changes are not immediate but are likely to raise opposition among some voters who may see them as steps towards destroying a welfare model which, like those of its Nordic neighbours, emphasises social equality and well-being.

The plan comes after weeks of negotiations in which Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen's conservative party faced resistance from left-leaning members of the ruling coalition.

It was announced along with the government's official proposal of a 53.9 billion euro budget for 2014, down from 55.1 billion euros in 2013, with a combination of spending cuts and tax relief measures.

Finland was initially seen sheltered from Europe's financial crisis due to its solid finances. But the prolonged downturn has hit exports and accelerated a decline in industries such as forestry, tipping the current account into deficit. The finance ministry forecast Finnish GDP to contract 0.5 percent this year.(Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl and Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/29/fin...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Another GREAT article :)

MYSTERY GROWS: JOURNALIST DIED PREPPING OBAMA EXPOSÉ
Major probe tied to agent suspected of sanitizing president's passport records

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-grows-in-j...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one alive today was alive in 1807, or in 1860.
You were alive when Jim Crow was on the wing weren’t you Frank? Ever see these bathroom signs?

White Women-Men
Coloured

I have
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You need not deny what does not exist.
I was trying to be civil by using the word "will". You can just as easily plug in the word imagine.
Do us a favor here...
If it is not magic that you speak of, explain how your opinion/imagination/will (pick any you would like) can be quantified on any dimensional plane you choose.
There is no other way to interpret your statement. So don't pull that LRS "I just stuck my foot in my mouth, so what I said is an enigma to you." crap on me. You just aren't that complex.
It is part of my job to scrutinize the hypothesis/theories of some of the brightest young minds in the world. You won't convince me your seven word sentence is beyond my grasp.
"That which you manifest, lies before you."
Justify it... if you are able.
I'll leave it for you to think about. Sounds like you're stumped to me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hummm, record flooding in NE China and Far East Russia. Both are in the same general area which also is near North Korea.

'Worst China floods for more than a century'
26 August 2013 Last updated at 23:05 ET Help
Parts of China are suffering from their worst flooding in more than century, according to state media.

Areas of the north-east, along the Russian border, have been some of the worst hit, with at least 85 people losing their lives.

Soldiers and residents have joined forced to build flood defences, but it is feared they could be breached at any time.

Jonathan Josephs reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23...

Russia's Putin orders inquiry into handling of floods

By Denis Dyomkin

KHABAROVSK, Russia (Reuters)- President Vladimir Putin ordered an inquiry on Thursday into local officials' handling of Russia's worst floods in 120 years, which have cost the country nearly $1 billion.

Putin made the announcement after visiting devastated regions in Russia's far east where houses are half-submerged, streets and fields have disappeared under water and thousands of people have been evacuated from their homes.

Putin's call for an investigation appeared intended to show he is firmly in charge after protests against him in big cities last year, and that he is ready to defend voters' interests.

http://news.yahoo.com/russians-putin-orders-i...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,096,803
Amy 8-23-14 7 min Pippa 10
Abby 8-23-14 32 min Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 37 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••