BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169655 Aug 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "They have no respect for anyone else's religion." Hey it's their religion too.
Did you read what I just sent LRS? Bush lied. It's all there. Idiot LRS incriminates himself by posting a link that repeats what every intelligent person, dem or repub, has been saying about the Iraq invasion lie. Benghazi? Yes, Obama and his boys and girls did not exactly do a very good job on post-Benghazi. Can't deny that. But what you fail to comprehend is that Obama did NOT attack the U.S. consulate whereas GWB attacked Iraq with no exit plan, and killing close to 200,000 people, 4500 of them GIs, 32,000 wounded U.S. military,$1.5 trillion, and you compare Benghazi to that? 4 died at Benghazi. That is a tragedy. But again, you compare that to 4500, 200,000, and 32,000 gravely wounded and $1.50 trillion? Are you okay?
The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.(WS)

Your reading comprehension sux.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169656 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
It was? He missed. Stomped his own head. Your pillow buddy mentions Clinton's penis every fortnight, Lewinski as often, and gays all the time. And on each occasion, he just blurts it out, no one's been talking about that subject, it just HAS to obsessively come out. Not clownstomping, no, but clown being stomped, and feel free to share the compliment.
Sorry Path, it was a perfectly executed CLOWNSTOMP. Get over it. Move on. Or are you not capable?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169657 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Your mouth? Ewwww, I prefer keeping it in my pants.
Very moronic.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169659 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit of GOD wrote it through humankind.
You have it very wrong about Woman in Scriptures.
Judge Deborah, Queen Esther, and many great Woman
=======
Life Lessons from Women of the Bible
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...
Woman in the Bible
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/ai...
=======
Genesis 15:18-21
18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said,“To your descendants I give this land, from the river&#65279; of Egypt to the great river the Euphrates 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”
Joshua 1:4
4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates all the Hittite country to the Great Sea&#65279; That is, the Mediterranean on the west..
In regards to the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."
With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.
The Spirit of God wrote it to humankind? What Spirit? What human? There are no names. And God told the story to just anyone and we believe this?

As to women in the Bible, and I won't even try, there are 1,000 notable men for 1 woman. Even Jesus's mother, Mary. Pray tell, how many mentions does she get in the Holy Scriptures. Apart from giving birth to Jesus, virginally I may add, what exactly did she do? She appeared to Bernadette Soubirou in Lourdes and the children n Fatima. She predicted disasters all over which did not occur, never once asked that women be equal, that slaves be freed, but instead asked that we build churches in her name. So much for Mary.

And the promised land. When God promised it to Abraham , Israel,(Isaac), Moses, Joshua, did he even consult the Canaanites whose people were about to be slaughtered by Moses and Joshua on their way to the promised land? Massacres that would make Hitler envious? And what had these Canaanites done to the Hebrews? Er, nothing, except they were in the way, and had to be dealt with. God told the Hebrews that all of this land was theirs, and who's to argue with that? And oh, he just told someone, not sure who, hmmm, Abraham the coward, the slave lover, the son killer, Isaac, Moses, who? Bet the Canaanites didn't care while they were, with their animals and all, being slaughtered. Hey, God even stopped the sun so the massacre could go on. No one spared, Bible's very accurate, even children killed. Oh, spoils were place somewhere to be kept for God the father, lol lol, suuuure.

All the above from memory. Can someone tell me any of it is false?

Ottawa

#169660 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Many more documents disagree with you. Get over it!
Which ones? The link you incredulously confirms what I've been saying all along. You don't even try to wiggle out of it, now that you see how you incriminated yourself foolishly, attracted like a poor fly to a lightbulb by a headline that pleased your hateful gut.

What "more documents?" The one you submitted proves that Blair did not believe there were WMDs or not more than two Al Qaeda emissaries that Saddam ignored.

Ottawa

#169661 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.(WS)
Your reading comprehension sux.
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169662 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The Spirit of God wrote it to humankind? What Spirit? What human? There are no names. And God told the story to just anyone and we believe this?
As to women in the Bible, and I won't even try, there are 1,000 notable men for 1 woman. Even Jesus's mother, Mary. Pray tell, how many mentions does she get in the Holy Scriptures. Apart from giving birth to Jesus, virginally I may add, what exactly did she do? She appeared to Bernadette Soubirou in Lourdes and the children n Fatima. She predicted disasters all over which did not occur, never once asked that women be equal, that slaves be freed, but instead asked that we build churches in her name. So much for Mary.
And the promised land. When God promised it to Abraham , Israel,(Isaac), Moses, Joshua, did he even consult the Canaanites whose people were about to be slaughtered by Moses and Joshua on their way to the promised land? Massacres that would make Hitler envious? And what had these Canaanites done to the Hebrews? Er, nothing, except they were in the way, and had to be dealt with. God told the Hebrews that all of this land was theirs, and who's to argue with that? And oh, he just told someone, not sure who, hmmm, Abraham the coward, the slave lover, the son killer, Isaac, Moses, who? Bet the Canaanites didn't care while they were, with their animals and all, being slaughtered. Hey, God even stopped the sun so the massacre could go on. No one spared, Bible's very accurate, even children killed. Oh, spoils were place somewhere to be kept for God the father, lol lol, suuuure.
All the above from memory. Can someone tell me any of it is false?
Still changing up posts, huh? You're pathetic Path. Truly pathetic. <--- Look, there's your name Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169663 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
Stephen F. Hayes: If the Iraq-al Qaeda connection is a neocon myth, those neocons are even more resourceful than the conspiracy theorists suggest and they sure have got a lot of unlikely people making their arguments. Evan Bayh, Democrat from Indiana, has described the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as a relationship of "mutual exploitation." Joe Lieberman said, "There are extensive contacts between Saddam Hussein's government and al Qaeda." George Tenet, too, has spoken of those contacts and goes further, claiming Iraqi "training" of al Qaeda terrorists on WMDs and provision of "safe haven" for al Qaeda in Baghdad. Richard Clarke once said the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had provided a chemical-weapons precursor to an al Qaeda-linked pharmaceutical plant in Sudan. Even Hillary Clinton cited the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as one reason she voted for the Iraq War.(NRO)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169664 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, "you're rubber and I'm glue" is next, right? manchild
Sorry Romper. 2nd grade insults are your specialty
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169665 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
No Democrat said it and if they did then it was Bush's fault. Really?

There's that blind party loyalty we've come to expect
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169666 Aug 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. 2nd grade insults are your specialty
Learn to Read wrote:

<quoted text>
How many times has your counselor told you - your obsessions are your issues, not anyone else's.

Really? DAB
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169668 Aug 29, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: There is NO record of Obama having been born in Kew, Surrey.
Correct! That is where the record was found.
It was housed there.

Answer: There is NO verifiable record of Obama having been born in Hawaii since a forged birth certificate only proves that fraud was committed!
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169669 Aug 29, 2013
Wow, just look how Obobblehead's foreign policy has worked out! It's incredible that people actually believe a word from his mouth. INCREDIBLE!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169670 Aug 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. has a 'Black Budget' of $52.6 Billion?
Those racist bastards!

Ottawa

#169671 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very moronic.
You think? I was responding in kind to your anal fantasies. It's not so much Rogue who is obsessed with gays and anuses. Those two appear as ad hominem responses when you are bereft of intelligent replies. Which is always. What is pathetic is you really believe that an intelligent proposition can be answered by a low homosexual remark or anal one-way exit, whatever that means. You see, LRS, you are a sick anal-retentive, both figuratively and literally, person. A very very shallow ignorant boor and lout who would like to pursue his physical bullying ways but who has to be content to do it on Topix. A paper tiger ad homineming (1) and issuing the odd death threat. How's your stepmother by the way? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Say hello to God for me tonight, ha ha.
(1) made that up just for you, crud.

Ottawa

#169672 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still changing up posts, huh? You're pathetic Path. Truly pathetic. <--- Look, there's your name Path!
Poor English comes to mind. Again. Can you please explain signification of "Still changing up posts, huh?" .

Ottawa

#169674 Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen F. Hayes: If the Iraq-al Qaeda connection is a neocon myth, those neocons are even more resourceful than the conspiracy theorists suggest and they sure have got a lot of unlikely people making their arguments. Evan Bayh, Democrat from Indiana, has described the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as a relationship of "mutual exploitation." Joe Lieberman said, "There are extensive contacts between Saddam Hussein's government and al Qaeda." George Tenet, too, has spoken of those contacts and goes further, claiming Iraqi "training" of al Qaeda terrorists on WMDs and provision of "safe haven" for al Qaeda in Baghdad. Richard Clarke once said the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had provided a chemical-weapons precursor to an al Qaeda-linked pharmaceutical plant in Sudan. Even Hillary Clinton cited the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as one reason she voted for the Iraq War.(NRO)
In the final analysis,Hayes said nothing of substance. Bayh spoke of a relationship, not a presence in Iraq. If we accept "relationship" as presence, then you'd better start invading Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar etc. No proof that. Lieberman a democrat? Tenet a congressman/senator? Thought he was a civil servant? Richard Clarke? What district did he represent as a democrat? Hillary Clinton was bamboozled by the White House and the CIA. Her tough luck, and she surely cannot be proud of that. She went so far as to say the 18 terrorists came from Canada. I never really forgave her for that outright lie and she never apologized.

And so on. You have more holes than a kilo of Swiss cheese, loser.

Ottawa

#169675 Aug 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a question, did not make a statement the way you do. He answered and I've already replied. The thread had become more intelligent lately. Would your absence by any chance have had anything to do with that?

As to loyalty, you're full of beans. Again. Look above and read what I wrote about Lieberman and especially Hillary Clinton. When someone's not right, I don't give a damn what party they belong to. And don't think for a minute I'm exactly enamoured with Obama the last 6 months.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169676 Aug 29, 2013
And what is an intelligent reply to this:

<quoted text>
Your mouth? Ewwww, I prefer keeping it in my pants.

You'll also notice I didn't use the word anal, you did. You are a quack. You've got more than one screw loose and you're several cards short of deck! Seriously, you are one DAB.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169677 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor English comes to mind. Again. Can you please explain signification of "Still changing up posts, huh?" .
Uh, DAB you got the very first sentence wrong! LMAO!!! DAB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min D-U-H 49,883
hy 35 min badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,516
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Petal Power 1,110,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••