BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,341 - 149,360 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 2:7
Genesis 2:21-25
Who wrote the above? It is rumoured that Moses may have. But no one knows for sure. So many questions, like, why believe something that is "perhaps" written by someone or worse, is anonymous - and who told the writer all of this? Was the writer alone when God divulged all of this to him? Any corroborating witnesses?
The fact that Eve was created from Adam's very flesh is the true beginning of woman's "inferiority" from that time on to this day. The writer of these tales just cannot admit that woman created man, that the God he created was incapable of making a human being without the participation of a woman and her womb. And hence the Bible's, both old and new testament's misogynous verses and psalms. Woman is in both books a minority, a "necessary evil" bearer of man's sperm and children . Almost nowhere in the scriptures is the mother allowed to make any decision concerning her own flesh and blood. Did Abraham consult Sarah before heading off with his son to immolate him? Did Aaron consult with his wife(ves) before putting their two sons to death for not being able to, believe this or not, light a proper fire? Is there a more woman-hating man than Paul? One only need read his comments on why women have to cover their head and men don't.
The Spirit of GOD wrote it through humankind.

You have it very wrong about Woman in Scriptures.

Judge Deborah, Queen Esther, and many great Woman

=======

Life Lessons from Women of the Bible

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...

Woman in the Bible
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/ai...

=======

Genesis 15:18-21
18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said,“To your descendants I give this land, from the river&#65279; of Egypt to the great river the Euphrates 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

Joshua 1:4
4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates all the Hittite country to the Great Sea&#65279; That is, the Mediterranean on the west..

In regards to the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."

With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are DEAD WRONG on this.
-----
Bush and Cheney never blamed Bill Clinton for September 11, 2001.-----
Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Okay show us where either Bush-43 or Cheney blamed Bill Clinton FOR ANYTHING???
Either put out or shut the f-up you slimy troll!
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your glasses on because I said they never blamed Clinton for 9/11/01, just like Clinton never blamed Reagan and Daddy Bush for Iran-Contra AND Obama never blamed Bush/Cheney for wiretapping, waterboarding, destroying Magna Carta, US Constitution, and a myriad of other abuses against the American citizenry.
=======
The NDAA and the Death of the Democratic State
by Chris Hedges / http://tinyurl.com/ay2k26z / February 11, 2013
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/11-2...
Obama never blamed anything on Bush-43? How about the economy? He is still blaming Bush about the economy.
I thought Obama was smarter than Bush because if he was, he would have been able to fix Bush's mess-up in just one year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it the out going Clinton administration warned the incoming Bush administration about al Qaeda and not Iraq.
There is something called a transition team and Bush was briefed about all kinds of things but what exactly was he briefed on about al Qaeda? About Iraq? You don't know and I do not pretend to know but that is the difference between Conservatives and Libtards. You always think you know everything when you don't know sh*t!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Well it has been two years since I got Little Wojo. He could fit in my 16 oz. coffee mug when I got him. I think he was born around the Forth of July.
Oh, Little Wojo turned out to to be 100% Chihuahua. I think he is half Gringo and boy does he have an attitude. When he was six months old I got him fixed and I had Neuticles installed to make him look some what normal. Actually I had medium-small ones (Jack Russel size) to make him look real macho.
Anyway I bought my girl friend some Neuticle earrings as agage gift.
http://www.neuticles.com/merchmart.php#earing...
They're the forth item down. She didn't like them so I gave them to a waitress at the Waffle House. She looks a little wild and she still wears them.
Maybe Terri Tunna would like some Neuticle earrings too.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has your counselor told you - your obsessions are your issues, not anyone else's
Let me guess, "you're rubber and I'm glue" is next, right? manchild
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Can you read, yes or no? Blair clearly says there was no Saddam/Al Qaeda link. His intelligence agency said there was none. Blair says he never saw the unfortunate insurgency coming. Blair had his career ruined by Iraq. Herewith , your own link ;
Al Qaeda in Iraq
What Tony Blair knows (and Barack Obama doesn’t).
Sep 27, 2010, Vol. 16, No. 02 • By THOMAS JOSCELYN
Send to Kindle
Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller Text Alerts
reCAPTCHA challenge image
Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp
In a campaign speech on July 14, 2007, Senator Barack Obama railed against the Iraq war and President Bush’s obstinate refusal to end it.“We cannot win a war against the terrorists if we’re on the wrong battlefield,” Obama said. In another speech a few weeks later, he said,“The president would have us believe that every bomb in Baghdad is part of al Qaeda’s war against us, not an Iraqi civil war. He elevates Al Qaeda in Iraq—which didn’t exist before our invasion—and overlooks the people who hit us on 9/11, who are training new recruits in Pakistan.”
Al Qaeda in Iraq
Obama’s argument was by no means unique. It was fashionable at the time to claim that Iraq was in the midst of a “civil war” and, therefore, a surge of American troops (which Obama opposed) would unnecessarily place American lives at risk. Obama’s major rivals in the 2008 presidential campaign, including Senator Hillary Clinton, made similar arguments.
The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.
The latest account to contradict the Democrats’ talking points is that of former British prime minister Tony Blair. In his new autobiography, A Journey: My Political Life, Blair is unapologetic about the decision to topple Saddam’s regime. But he is understandably disturbed by the violence that followed.
“I can’t regret the decision to go to war for the reason I will give,” Blair writes.“I can say that never did I guess the nightmare that unfolded, and that too is part of the responsibility.” The “nightmare” is the Iraqi insurgency, which Blair rightly blames on al Qaeda (and Iran).
300x250
More by Thomas Joscelyn
Still Al Qaeda's Boss
Taliban Still Backs Al Qaeda
INTERPOL Alert Warns of Al Qaeda's Jailbreaks
'Core' Al Qaeda Closes U.S. Diplomatic Facilities
Hunger Games
To be sure, Blair does not contend that Saddam’s ties to al Qaeda made regime change necessary.“[T]he assessment of the threat was not based on Saddam’s active sponsorship of terrorism or terrorist groups,” he writes. As Blair sees it, Saddam’s Iraq was not “the same threat as Afghanistan” because there was no direct connection between Iraq and the September 11 attacks. In addition, British intelligence officials thought the link between Saddam and al Qaeda was “hazy.”
Many more documents disagree with you. Get over it!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "They have no respect for anyone else's religion." Hey it's their religion too.
Did you read what I just sent LRS? Bush lied. It's all there. Idiot LRS incriminates himself by posting a link that repeats what every intelligent person, dem or repub, has been saying about the Iraq invasion lie. Benghazi? Yes, Obama and his boys and girls did not exactly do a very good job on post-Benghazi. Can't deny that. But what you fail to comprehend is that Obama did NOT attack the U.S. consulate whereas GWB attacked Iraq with no exit plan, and killing close to 200,000 people, 4500 of them GIs, 32,000 wounded U.S. military,$1.5 trillion, and you compare Benghazi to that? 4 died at Benghazi. That is a tragedy. But again, you compare that to 4500, 200,000, and 32,000 gravely wounded and $1.50 trillion? Are you okay?
The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.(WS)

Your reading comprehension sux.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
It was? He missed. Stomped his own head. Your pillow buddy mentions Clinton's penis every fortnight, Lewinski as often, and gays all the time. And on each occasion, he just blurts it out, no one's been talking about that subject, it just HAS to obsessively come out. Not clownstomping, no, but clown being stomped, and feel free to share the compliment.
Sorry Path, it was a perfectly executed CLOWNSTOMP. Get over it. Move on. Or are you not capable?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Your mouth? Ewwww, I prefer keeping it in my pants.
Very moronic.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spirit of GOD wrote it through humankind.
You have it very wrong about Woman in Scriptures.
Judge Deborah, Queen Esther, and many great Woman
=======
Life Lessons from Women of the Bible
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...
Woman in the Bible
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/ai...
=======
Genesis 15:18-21
18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said,“To your descendants I give this land, from the river&#65279; of Egypt to the great river the Euphrates 19 the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, 20 Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, 21 Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”
Joshua 1:4
4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates all the Hittite country to the Great Sea&#65279; That is, the Mediterranean on the west..
In regards to the land that God has promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."
With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised.
The Spirit of God wrote it to humankind? What Spirit? What human? There are no names. And God told the story to just anyone and we believe this?

As to women in the Bible, and I won't even try, there are 1,000 notable men for 1 woman. Even Jesus's mother, Mary. Pray tell, how many mentions does she get in the Holy Scriptures. Apart from giving birth to Jesus, virginally I may add, what exactly did she do? She appeared to Bernadette Soubirou in Lourdes and the children n Fatima. She predicted disasters all over which did not occur, never once asked that women be equal, that slaves be freed, but instead asked that we build churches in her name. So much for Mary.

And the promised land. When God promised it to Abraham , Israel,(Isaac), Moses, Joshua, did he even consult the Canaanites whose people were about to be slaughtered by Moses and Joshua on their way to the promised land? Massacres that would make Hitler envious? And what had these Canaanites done to the Hebrews? Er, nothing, except they were in the way, and had to be dealt with. God told the Hebrews that all of this land was theirs, and who's to argue with that? And oh, he just told someone, not sure who, hmmm, Abraham the coward, the slave lover, the son killer, Isaac, Moses, who? Bet the Canaanites didn't care while they were, with their animals and all, being slaughtered. Hey, God even stopped the sun so the massacre could go on. No one spared, Bible's very accurate, even children killed. Oh, spoils were place somewhere to be kept for God the father, lol lol, suuuure.

All the above from memory. Can someone tell me any of it is false?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Many more documents disagree with you. Get over it!
Which ones? The link you incredulously confirms what I've been saying all along. You don't even try to wiggle out of it, now that you see how you incriminated yourself foolishly, attracted like a poor fly to a lightbulb by a headline that pleased your hateful gut.

What "more documents?" The one you submitted proves that Blair did not believe there were WMDs or not more than two Al Qaeda emissaries that Saddam ignored.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.(WS)
Your reading comprehension sux.
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Spirit of God wrote it to humankind? What Spirit? What human? There are no names. And God told the story to just anyone and we believe this?
As to women in the Bible, and I won't even try, there are 1,000 notable men for 1 woman. Even Jesus's mother, Mary. Pray tell, how many mentions does she get in the Holy Scriptures. Apart from giving birth to Jesus, virginally I may add, what exactly did she do? She appeared to Bernadette Soubirou in Lourdes and the children n Fatima. She predicted disasters all over which did not occur, never once asked that women be equal, that slaves be freed, but instead asked that we build churches in her name. So much for Mary.
And the promised land. When God promised it to Abraham , Israel,(Isaac), Moses, Joshua, did he even consult the Canaanites whose people were about to be slaughtered by Moses and Joshua on their way to the promised land? Massacres that would make Hitler envious? And what had these Canaanites done to the Hebrews? Er, nothing, except they were in the way, and had to be dealt with. God told the Hebrews that all of this land was theirs, and who's to argue with that? And oh, he just told someone, not sure who, hmmm, Abraham the coward, the slave lover, the son killer, Isaac, Moses, who? Bet the Canaanites didn't care while they were, with their animals and all, being slaughtered. Hey, God even stopped the sun so the massacre could go on. No one spared, Bible's very accurate, even children killed. Oh, spoils were place somewhere to be kept for God the father, lol lol, suuuure.
All the above from memory. Can someone tell me any of it is false?
Still changing up posts, huh? You're pathetic Path. Truly pathetic. <--- Look, there's your name Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
Stephen F. Hayes: If the Iraq-al Qaeda connection is a neocon myth, those neocons are even more resourceful than the conspiracy theorists suggest and they sure have got a lot of unlikely people making their arguments. Evan Bayh, Democrat from Indiana, has described the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as a relationship of "mutual exploitation." Joe Lieberman said, "There are extensive contacts between Saddam Hussein's government and al Qaeda." George Tenet, too, has spoken of those contacts and goes further, claiming Iraqi "training" of al Qaeda terrorists on WMDs and provision of "safe haven" for al Qaeda in Baghdad. Richard Clarke once said the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had provided a chemical-weapons precursor to an al Qaeda-linked pharmaceutical plant in Sudan. Even Hillary Clinton cited the Iraq-al Qaeda connection as one reason she voted for the Iraq War.(NRO)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, "you're rubber and I'm glue" is next, right? manchild
Sorry Romper. 2nd grade insults are your specialty
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>Show me where even one democrat declared that Al Qaeda was in Irak. Unless they were repeating White House bullsh*t.
No Democrat said it and if they did then it was Bush's fault. Really?

There's that blind party loyalty we've come to expect
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper. 2nd grade insults are your specialty
Learn to Read wrote:

<quoted text>
How many times has your counselor told you - your obsessions are your issues, not anyone else's.

Really? DAB
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: There is NO record of Obama having been born in Kew, Surrey.
Correct! That is where the record was found.
It was housed there.

Answer: There is NO verifiable record of Obama having been born in Hawaii since a forged birth certificate only proves that fraud was committed!
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Wow, just look how Obobblehead's foreign policy has worked out! It's incredible that people actually believe a word from his mouth. INCREDIBLE!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No Democrat said it and if they did then it was Bush's fault. Really?
There's that blind party loyalty we've come to expect
The U.S. has a 'Black Budget' of $52.6 Billion?
Those racist bastards!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Jonah1 49,244
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Teaman 1,095,315
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min gcaveman1 46,214
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min RACE 97,758
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 55 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search