BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,301 - 149,320 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not obsessed with homosexuality. I am upset that we get it rammed down our throats on a daily bases. We've had none Catholic gays and lesbians show up in Catholic churches in San Francisco and demand communion. They have no respect for anyone else's religion.
And when have I said homosexuality kills? How many times have we heard you Libtards say that Bush lied and people died and I have proven over and over again he did not lie yet you keep your mantra up.
Meanwhile Obama did lie about Ben Ghazi and people dies and you don't give a shit!
Now, that was a properly executed CLOWNSTOMP!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;
Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Others disagree with you psycho.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/al-qae...
Have you notices how he changes the subject. He starts by saying that Russia, Germany, etc. did not agree that Saddamn has WMD and then when you show him proof positive he says they did not find any which, I think, just about everyone agrees to include me. But in 2001 EVERYONE agreed that he did have WMD!!! EVERYONE!!!
Oh, so Jacqueau can not read two PARAGRAPHS, how about just two SENTENCES???

In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.”
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...

Bush did NOT lie because what he said was what he believed. Get over it Whackeau Jacqueau!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
YOU and some extreme-right holy rollers, and ayatollahs, your friends, maintain it's a "violation of nature". Just the fact you and your crazy allies say so makes it even less so.
Ever tried to enter through a one-way EXIT? Doesn't work, does it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it,Rogue. There were no WMD, no Al Qaeda, no Taliban, no Iranians in Iraq during the Saddam era. None of the foregoing;
Hilary Clinton, and dems, and Repubs, no one had anything good to say about Saddam pre-2003. NO ONE. Does that mean they wanted to invade Iraq. Who now in the US had anything good to say about Putin? Yes, who wants to invade Russia?
Russia, Germany,the UN,France, never agreed that there were WMDs. Never. Drop it now before you look even sillier, if that is at all possible. And get some real sources, let go of wnd.com , Foxnews.com , theblaze.com , canadafreepress.com , globe.com , nationalenquirer.com <quoted text>
Have you notices how he changes the subject. He starts by saying that Russia, Germany, etc. did not agree that Saddamn has WMD and then when you show him proof positive he says they did not find any which, I think, just about everyone agrees to include me. But in 2001 EVERYONE agreed that he did have WMD!!! EVERYONE!!!
Oh, so Jacqueau can not read two PARAGRAPHS, how about just two SENTENCES???
In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.”
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Bush did NOT lie because what he said was what he believed. Get over it Whackeau Jacqueau!!!
If he didn't change the goal posts, he'd be shut up right off the bat. It just allows him to spew his hatred a little longer. And if he's not moving the goal posts, he'll switch fields on you!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry spoogeboy, I'm not going to your twink bar. How many times must I tell you? Get those taters out of your ears, you don't know where those ears have been. How long have you suffered from queerism?
Project much?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Project much?
Only carefully aimed projectiles. Questions?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romper didn't direct his anger towards "them" he might be forced to deal with his own pathetic, empty existence. Imagine how depressing that would be.
I imagine it would be very depressing. I bet never in a million years did he imagine that this is how he would spend his retirement.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Only carefully aimed projectiles. Questions?
Not about you. I figured you out long ago - hence my decision to decline the invitation to go camping with you and your 18 cousins
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine it would be very depressing. I bet never in a million years did he imagine that this is how he would spend his retirement.
Go get your shots and papers.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Not about you. I figured you out long ago - hence my decision to decline the invitation to go camping with you and your 18 cousins
Still getting bent over on a daily basis, huh?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1961 the US was not a newly formed nation.
You plagiarized a fool.
1776 a new Nation was born.
Jun 21, 1788
U.S. Constitution ratified.
8-4-1961, a usurper was born???

KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper, namely Obama, from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.

Understand now WoTARD?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Read this carefully, Rogue , from you beloved Wikipedia :
Iraq and weapons of mass destruction
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Weapons of mass destruction
The fifth president of Iraq Saddam Hussein[1] was internationally known for his use of chemical weapons in the 1980s against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s he pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.
After the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of WMD in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted from November 2002 until March 2003,[3] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[4]
During the lead-up to war in March 2003, United Nations weapons inspector Hans Blix had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[5] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441 but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[6][7][8]
Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[9] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War,[10] despite multiple dissenting opinions[11] and questions of integrity[12][13][14] about the underlying intelligence.[15] Later U.S.-led inspections agreed that Iraq had earlier abandoned its WMD programs, but asserted Iraq had an intention to pursue those programs if UN sanctions were ever lifted.[16]
==========
Nothing new but that still does not mean that Germany, Russia, Poland, Israel, etc. all agreed that Saddamn had a active WMD program. And Saddamn had violated 27 UN mandates.
Saddamn was also noted for making last second agreements that added up to nothing.
We also believed he was moving them to Syria by truck convoy which also meant he could move them back later.
Again, BUSH DID NOT LIE and Congress and the UN approved as did thirty other countries that joined the coalition!

Iraq Chemical Weapons Moved to Syria Before 2003 Invasion?
JULY 2012
James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence in the Obama Administration, thought so.
From the Daily Beast:
Whether or not sensitive weapons technology was moved to Syria is a hotly disputed question in the intelligence community. James Clapper, now the Director of National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, said in 2003 that he believed materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war and cited satellite imagery.
If the Bashar al-Assad regime falls, and should the securing of the chemical and biological stockpiles of Syria be necessary, what would be the effect if some of those materials and munitions bear Iraqi markings?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:
As Sada told the New York Sun, two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, and special Republican Guard units loaded the planes with chemical weapons materials.
There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse.
The IBD article also mentions Israeli General Yaalon’s assertions, and those of John Shaw regarding Russian assistance in the form of former KGB General Primakov:
There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada’s comments came more than a month after Israel’s top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam “transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria.”
Both Israeli and U.S. intelligence observed large truck convoys leaving Iraq and entering Syria in the weeks and months before Operation Iraqi Freedom, John Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, told a private conference of former weapons inspectors and intelligence experts held in Arlington, Va., in 2006.
According to Shaw, ex-Russian intelligence chief Yevgeni Primakov, a KGB general with long-standing ties to Saddam, went to Iraq in December 2002 and stayed until just before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003.
Anticipating the invasion, his job was to supervise the removal of such weapons and erase as much evidence of Russian involvement as possible.
An interesting statement from Brian Sayers, the director of government relations for the Syria Support Group:
http://blog.usni.org/2012/07/20/iraq-chemical...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the Director of the CIA on 0/11/2001 and who appointed him?
It was George Tenet and he was appointed by ...... Bill Clinton.
Now, did George Tenet lie about WMD in Iraq?
From Wiki: Tenet and Iraq WMD controversy
According to a report by veteran investigative journalist Bob Woodward in his book Plan of Attack, Tenet privately lent his personal authority to the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. At a meeting on December 12, 2002, he assured Bush that the evidence that Iraq had WMDs amounted to a "slam dunk case."
Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
President Bush awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Tenet on 14 December 2004.
Tenet's seven-year term as Director of Central Intelligence was the second-longest in U.S. history. On December 14, 2004, President Bush awarded Tenet the Presidential Medal of Freedom. This was controversial, both because George Tenet had been wrong in his assertion that there were nuclear weapons in Iraq and because many critics felt that it was given more for political reasons than merit.
Bush rewarded Tenet for loyalty because of lying about WMD in Iraq and other things.

==========

Cheney Told CIA To Keep Program From Congress
July 12, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/m9m75g
Dick Cheney directed the CIA eight years ago not to brief Congress on a secret counterterrorism program created after the Sept. 11 attacks, according to reports from the Associated Press and The New York Times.
The details of the program have not been released, but Texas congressman Silvestre Reyes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told NPR "this was a very highly classified program that had been in place since right after the attacks of 9/11 and involved a worldwide effort. It's a very serious program."
CIA Director Leon Panetta ended the program when he learned about it on June 23, according to Reyes. "And then I'd say within less than 24 hours, he was in front of our committee giving us the full scale of information," Reyes said.
Reyes said the CIA may have violated provisions of the National Security Act that requires Congress to be kept informed about this and other intelligence programs.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

=====

Cheney 'ordered CIA to hide plan'
12 July 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lpkwkr
Former US Vice-President Dick Cheney gave direct orders to the CIA to conceal an intelligence programme from Congress, US media reports say.
The existence of the programme, set up after 9/11, was hidden for eight years and even now its nature is not known.
CIA director Leon Panetta is said to have abandoned the project when he learnt of it last month.
He has now told a House committee that Mr Cheney was behind the secrecy, the unnamed US sources say.
There has been no comment from Mr Cheney.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8146466.s...

========

Cheney Is Linked to Concealment of C.I.A. Project
July 11, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lqy8g9
The Central Intelligence Agency withheld information about a secret counterterrorism program from Congress for eight years on direct orders from former Vice President Dick Cheney, the agency’s director, Leon E. Panetta, has told the Senate and House intelligence committees, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said Saturday.
The report that Mr. Cheney was behind the decision to conceal the still-unidentified program from Congress deepened the mystery surrounding it, suggesting that the Bush administration had put a high priority on the program and its secrecy.
Mr. Panetta, who ended the program when he first learned of its existence from subordinates on June 23, briefed the two intelligence committees about it in separate closed sessions the next day.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/us/politics...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't change the goal posts, he'd be shut up right off the bat. It just allows him to spew his hatred a little longer. And if he's not moving the goal posts, he'll switch fields on you!
And I don't know why he defends people who would kill gay people on sight. Why does he think there are no gays in Iran, Iraq, Kuwait and just about every other Muslim country. Why in one country, which has a Christian majority, the Muslim majority province imprisoned who guys just because they looked gay!
Gays don't bother me. I will let God judge them and that is probably why Jacqueau became an atheist.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Still getting bent over on a daily basis, huh?
How many times has your counselor told you - your obsessions are your issues, not anyone else's
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
1776 a new Nation was born.
Jun 21, 1788
U.S. Constitution ratified.
8-4-1961, a usurper was born???
KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper, namely Obama, from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.
Understand now WoTARD?
Answer: There is NO record of Obama having been born in Kew, Surrey. An unnamed group claimed that they looked into the British archives and found something that showed that Obama was born in Kenya. But they never proved it, and no one else has found anything.

The claim turns out to be just another of the birther LIES, like the claim that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya---when she said repeatedly that he was born IN HAWAII (birter sites simply never quoted her, and cut off the tape recording just before she said: "He was born in Hawaii, where his father was studying at the time."

So that's all crap.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Hillary testified several times before Congress WITHOUT TAKING THE OATH TO SWEAR AND TELL THE TRUTH!!!
See you reap what you sow.

Bush and Cheney did not take the oath to tell the truth for September 11, 2001 and now Hillary Clinton did the same with Benghazi.

The elites are above the law.

Timeline of NSA Domestic Spying
2000-2013 / http://tinyurl.com/ljzz3a7
https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying/timeline

--------

Report: Bush-era surveillance went beyond wiretaps
A government report raises new questions about how the Bush White House kept key Justice officials in the dark about the post-Sept. 11 program.
July 11, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/qhh2cyt
Reporting from Washington -- The Bush administration's post-Sept. 11 surveillance efforts went beyond the widely publicized warrantless wiretapping program, a government report disclosed Friday, encompassing additional secretive activities that created "unprecedented" spying powers.
The report also raised new questions about how the Bush White House kept key Justice Department officials in the dark as it launched the surveillance program.
In a move that it described as "extraordinary and inappropriate," the report said the White House relied on a single, lower-level attorney in the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel for assessments about the programs' legality.
The attorney, John Yoo, a young George W. Bush appointee with close ties to the president's inner circle, wrote a series of memos legally blessing the program even though his superiors and most top officials were uninformed about it.
http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jul/11/natio...

========

U.S. Wiretapping of Limited Value, Officials Report
July 10, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/qapy5lg
WASHINGTON — While the Bush administration had defended its program of wiretapping without warrants as a vital tool that saved lives, a new government review released Friday said the program’s effectiveness in fighting terrorism was unclear.
The report, mandated by Congress last year and produced by the inspectors general of five federal agencies, found that other intelligence tools used in assessing security threats posed by terrorists provided more timely and detailed information.
Most intelligence officials interviewed “had difficulty citing specific instances” when the National Security Agency’s wiretapping program contributed to successes against terrorists, the report said./ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/11/us/11nsa.ht...

----------

U.S. Government Monitored All Americans: Faxes, Phone Calls, Emails and Internet Communications January 22, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bcbz8s
NSA whistleblower Russell Tice has spilled the truth on the Bush Administration lies about domestic surveillance, going public with a shocking revelation that the NSA actually spied on all Americans, not just terror suspects.
All communications of all Americans were being monitored by the NSA, including phone calls, faxes, emails and other computer communications. The NSA also specifically targeted journalists and news agencies, monitoring their communications 24/7.
This means the U.S. government has a database of every phone call, email and communication made by journalists over the last several years.
The Bush Administration, of course, insisted that its surveillance efforts were limited to terror suspects and that the American people were safe from such programs. This, of course, was another great lie by the Bush criminals.
http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000688_domest...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush rewarded Tenet for loyalty because of lying about WMD in Iraq and other things.
==========
Cheney Told CIA To Keep Program From Congress
July 12, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/m9m75g
Dick Cheney directed the CIA eight years ago not to brief Congress on a secret counterterrorism program created after the Sept. 11 attacks, according to reports from the Associated Press and The New York Times.
The details of the program have not been released, but Texas congressman Silvestre Reyes, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told NPR "this was a very highly classified program that had been in place since right after the attacks of 9/11 and involved a worldwide effort. It's a very serious program."
CIA Director Leon Panetta ended the program when he learned about it on June 23, according to Reyes. "And then I'd say within less than 24 hours, he was in front of our committee giving us the full scale of information," Reyes said.
Reyes said the CIA may have violated provisions of the National Security Act that requires Congress to be kept informed about this and other intelligence programs.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
=====
Sooo, just how does Rep. Silvestre Reyes know about this alleged secret program that allegedly was not briefed to Congress? Maybe Cheney is not the liar but Reyes is?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Others disagree with you psycho.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/al-qae...
Can you read, yes or no? Blair clearly says there was no Saddam/Al Qaeda link. His intelligence agency said there was none. Blair says he never saw the unfortunate insurgency coming. Blair had his career ruined by Iraq. Herewith , your own link ;

Al Qaeda in Iraq

What Tony Blair knows (and Barack Obama doesn’t).

Sep 27, 2010, Vol. 16, No. 02 • By THOMAS JOSCELYN

Send to Kindle

Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller Text Alerts

reCAPTCHA challenge image
Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp

In a campaign speech on July 14, 2007, Senator Barack Obama railed against the Iraq war and President Bush’s obstinate refusal to end it.“We cannot win a war against the terrorists if we’re on the wrong battlefield,” Obama said. In another speech a few weeks later, he said,“The president would have us believe that every bomb in Baghdad is part of al Qaeda’s war against us, not an Iraqi civil war. He elevates Al Qaeda in Iraq—which didn’t exist before our invasion—and overlooks the people who hit us on 9/11, who are training new recruits in Pakistan.”

Al Qaeda in Iraq

Obama’s argument was by no means unique. It was fashionable at the time to claim that Iraq was in the midst of a “civil war” and, therefore, a surge of American troops (which Obama opposed) would unnecessarily place American lives at risk. Obama’s major rivals in the 2008 presidential campaign, including Senator Hillary Clinton, made similar arguments.

The claim that Al Qaeda in Iraq “didn’t exist before our invasion” was not Obama’s alone, either. Through two presidential elections (2004 and 2008) and countless debates about the war, the Democrats and their surrogates have made this allegation repeatedly. It is flat wrong.

The latest account to contradict the Democrats’ talking points is that of former British prime minister Tony Blair. In his new autobiography, A Journey: My Political Life, Blair is unapologetic about the decision to topple Saddam’s regime. But he is understandably disturbed by the violence that followed.

“I can’t regret the decision to go to war for the reason I will give,” Blair writes.“I can say that never did I guess the nightmare that unfolded, and that too is part of the responsibility.” The “nightmare” is the Iraqi insurgency, which Blair rightly blames on al Qaeda (and Iran).

300x250

More by Thomas Joscelyn
Still Al Qaeda's Boss
Taliban Still Backs Al Qaeda
INTERPOL Alert Warns of Al Qaeda's Jailbreaks
'Core' Al Qaeda Closes U.S. Diplomatic Facilities
Hunger Games

To be sure, Blair does not contend that Saddam’s ties to al Qaeda made regime change necessary.“[T]he assessment of the threat was not based on Saddam’s active sponsorship of terrorism or terrorist groups,” he writes. As Blair sees it, Saddam’s Iraq was not “the same threat as Afghanistan” because there was no direct connection between Iraq and the September 11 attacks. In addition, British intelligence officials thought the link between Saddam and al Qaeda was “hazy.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE