BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214539 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169744 Aug 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All those proposed changes would still leave Finland leagues, miles, light-years ahead of your and most worldwide systems. You still experience much joy and glee when ordinary folks lose some of their social advantages, don't you? You do want to bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator. Back to 6-day 60-hour week with no vacation, sick leave, safety procedures and company store, right, Rogue?
No, it is YOU Progressives who want to make the masses into little worker bees!
Have you ever figured out why people from all over this Earth have been trying to move to America for over 200 years now? Canada is only the second choice, if that!

Location hidden

#169745 Aug 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually the question will be "what middle eastern country has the US not invaded?"
Secretly the Republicans hope he will invade Syria and get involved in an expensive drawn-out quagmire. That way they can point to Social Security as the back breaker.
<quoted text>
So well said. Why the hell can you say in 10 words what takes me 100?
Ah, it is the Country Club RINOs that want that so they can sell more plane, ships, tanks, etc.
I still think we should have pulled out of Iraq just as soon as Saddamn was neutralized and out of Afghanistan as soon as OBL was too. I see no US national interest in Syria and the way I look at it, the more Muslims who are killed by other Muslims, is a good thing.
Learn to Read

United States

#169746 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>You wrote : "A Friday bonus. Another juvenile insult "

FYI, "idiocie" means idiocy. Whew. Wow. Sigh. Translation of my little phrase : " To each his own idiocy". You're welcome.

Now, that's an insult? How does it compare with the "STFU' hurled at me the other day when any kind of intelligent reply escaped you totally? Poor loser. Poor extinct CONservative drone. See? I don't require vulgar and profane language to dismiss you. Give me some kind of challenge next time, please.

Romper isn't even up? Why didn't you wake him when you got up? Got coffee for him? He's gonna need it.
And the pathetic fool that still pretends to be an expert on the US FOIA (talk about a flood of "intelligent" commentary from the North) proves that he can't even comprehend his own posts.

Ignore? You almost lasted a full 30 minutes. Talk about the pathetic need for attention
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169747 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No, not at all. Just more proof that you can't even read past your "hate" headlines. How it must suck to have your own references shoved down your throat.
Bytch, whine, moan. You're doing well.
hirrleman

West Mifflin, PA

#169748 Aug 30, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Wheres the Beef?

Location hidden

#169749 Aug 30, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy Counts / Al Gore Won Florida
The Media Consortium Florida Ballot Project
Dan Keating / The Washington Post
http://www.aei.org/files/2004/06/21/20040526_...
Soooo, just how would they know what the results would be if there had never been a count?
Owl Gore attempted to count and recount until he had found enough votes for himself and to hell with absentee ballots from our service men and women.
Did you know that one of the first executive orders Bill Clinton made was to prevent the military from doing voting assistance?
And did you know that one of the first things Bush-43 did was to countermand that EO?
AND did you know that one of the first things Obama did was to counterman the counterman?!?
The fact is, Democrats want to suppress the votes from our military service men and women!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169750 Aug 30, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, totally baffled by a guy who throws words around when he hasn't the slightest idea how to ground them in reality.
But hey... enjoy it down there in the rabbit hole.
Next time you want to get metaphysical on someone, make sure they are sitting in a pew, or a bar stool at the very least.
Give yourself a fighting chance... you know?
Scruffy, if you think you're a person of influence, then try ordering someone else's dog around. Otay Scruffy? You seriously need to get over your little self.

Location hidden

#169751 Aug 30, 2013
Hummm, the stock market has started today on the down side. If it does not start up soon, we will have had THREE weeks of this stock market decline!
Learn to Read

United States

#169752 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>You wrote : "A Friday bonus. Another juvenile insult "

FYI, "idiocie" means idiocy. Whew. Wow. Sigh. Translation of my little phrase : " To each his own idiocy". You're welcome.

Now, that's an insult? How does it compare with the "STFU' hurled at me the other day when any kind of intelligent reply escaped you totally? Poor loser. Poor extinct CONservative drone. See? I don't require vulgar and profane language to dismiss you. Give me some kind of challenge next time, please.

Romper isn't even up? Why didn't you wake him when you got up? Got coffee for him? He's gonna need it.
BTW Jercque - please share with the class.

1. When did I ever use the phrase or abbreviation "STFU"?

2. Vulgar and profane language? Are you confusing me with Romper (again). Granted I did note that you often talk out of your ass, but given your discussion of uses for Romper's mouth that seems mild by comparison

Rant on Mr Expert. Rant on

Location hidden

#169753 Aug 30, 2013
Yep, the DJIA is down 5.4% so far this month which means we are half way to an official correction. And when you understand that Bernanke is still printing Obama Bucks, that is very sad!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169754 Aug 30, 2013
LRS's reaction : OH YEAH,PUNK !
Poor wittle Path. Just as bitter and sour as ever. Did that begin the day you were born?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169755 Aug 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, the stock market has started today on the down side. If it does not start up soon, we will have had THREE weeks of this stock market decline!
And you'll go to bed a happy contented man, Rogue. Damn Obama, that'll teach him.
Learn to Read

United States

#169756 Aug 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Poor wittle Path. Just as bitter and sour as ever. Did that begin the day you were born?
That's just what he resorts to when any type of intelligent reply escapes him.(You'll note it happens often)
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#169757 Aug 30, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking for ammo. If I seem to get short or overly aggressive with you it is certainly not personal. It is a product of trying to be as concise as possible and my hair getting blown back when I hear a man such as yourself make the statements that you do.
As I have said before, I am happy to agree to disagree with any intelligent person. Politically, you see through a lot of smoke and seem to have an interest in the truth. So, you can maybe understand how you perplex me a bit.
I would ask you to OBJECTIVELY answer the following question...
Which is more likely to be routed in reality and truth?
1. That after a few hundred years of spoken word tradition and copies of copies of copies of dozens of books on the subject of Christianity... a group of men with a vested interest in the church weeded through thousands of scrolls and pages. And God guided their decisions and votes to come up with the undeniable, infallible word of the creator of all. No mistakes.
2. This same group of men were at least somewhat motivated by political gain and control. As is the case with every (other) religion throughout history. Sure they wanted a finished product that was viable and pious, but they were willing to snip here and cut there when they felt the text were less than opportune for the church.
If you would rather not continue this conversation with me... I am ok with that. We can talk of other things, I don't want you to feel you must defend yourself against me. I can be pretty fierce even when I am wrong.
I am of the opinion that the reality of what we are is so much more magnificent and wondrous than any fable ever conceived to explain it away.
So, if you like to continue sparring with me in good spirit. Outstanding.
If not... just type the number of the answer to my question above. It is not a trap or a trick. I just want to know what you logically think is more likely.
I am just a vessel used by GOD. My intelligence or ignorance has very little to do with it.

Most of the time I do not even recognize what I wrote. LOL

You certainly never offended me and I respect and appreciate your knowledge, and many others.

I always lived by the Sticks and Stones philosophy. LOL

Throughout history and time, facts and truth can change, but Jesus' words will never change.

To answer your question #2 seems more probable but with GOD all things are possible.

Why is the Bible so distasteful to you and many others on here?

Could it be spiritual in nature?

Could it be something in childhood?

Everyone has a little of doubting Thomas in him or her.

From Genesis to Revelation what is so wrong about loving GOD and loving your neighbors as yourself?

That is the goal of Gods Word.

----------

Philippians 2:5

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169758 Aug 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Jercque - please share with the class.
1. When did I ever use the phrase or abbreviation "STFU"?
2. Vulgar and profane language? Are you confusing me with Romper (again). Granted I did note that you often talk out of your ass, but given your discussion of uses for Romper's mouth that seems mild by comparison
Rant on Mr Expert. Rant on
Your question : When did I ever use the phrase or abbreviation "STFU"?

Well, I know you wrote it. So I went looking for that post. Back to August 10! Mysteriously, every exchange of posts between the two of us has been deleted, all, except two, righty up to two days ago. Other "sheeples" (GB KFC tm reg'd) may want to check some of their exchanges with LRS, for example. Congratulations, LTR, as I have no idea how you do that. I bow to you. That you'd be able to erase your own posts, I suppose I can sorta see that. But mine also? I thought only LRS could do that, like "cleverly" deleting his pre-election posts. "Can you see us coming".. Try and find more than 2 or three before election time, yet we know he posted it a million times.

No wonder you feel confident when you ask me to find that STFU phrase. You know it ain't there, Mr.CONservative.

Anyone here can check the missing post numbers, the huge gaps, specially August 21-22. Disgusting CONservative.
Democracynow org

Brooklyn, NY

#169759 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The Spirit of God wrote it to humankind? What Spirit? What human? There are no names. And God told the story to just anyone and we believe this?
As to women in the Bible, and I won't even try, there are 1,000 notable men for 1 woman. Even Jesus's mother, Mary. Pray tell, how many mentions does she get in the Holy Scriptures. Apart from giving birth to Jesus, virginally I may add, what exactly did she do? She appeared to Bernadette Soubirou in Lourdes and the children n Fatima. She predicted disasters all over which did not occur, never once asked that women be equal, that slaves be freed, but instead asked that we build churches in her name. So much for Mary.
And the promised land. When God promised it to Abraham , Israel,(Isaac), Moses, Joshua, did he even consult the Canaanites whose people were about to be slaughtered by Moses and Joshua on their way to the promised land? Massacres that would make Hitler envious? And what had these Canaanites done to the Hebrews? Er, nothing, except they were in the way, and had to be dealt with. God told the Hebrews that all of this land was theirs, and who's to argue with that? And oh, he just told someone, not sure who, hmmm, Abraham the coward, the slave lover, the son killer, Isaac, Moses, who? Bet the Canaanites didn't care while they were, with their animals and all, being slaughtered. Hey, God even stopped the sun so the massacre could go on. No one spared, Bible's very accurate, even children killed. Oh, spoils were place somewhere to be kept for God the father, lol lol, suuuure.
All the above from memory. Can someone tell me any of it is false?
You are certainly a cut above my friend.

You make great arguments.

Mother Mary is world known because of her obedience to GOD.

Many other great Woman in the Bible also.

I do not know why GOD chose the land and His people the Israelites.

Back then the Israelites disobeyed GOD and even today they continue to disobey GOD.

Too be fair most of the whole world also disobeys GOD.

Learn to Read

United States

#169760 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>Your question : When did I ever use the phrase or abbreviation "STFU"?

Well, I know you wrote it. So I went looking for that post. Back to August 10! Mysteriously, every exchange of posts between the two of us has been deleted, all, except two, righty up to two days ago. Other "sheeples" (GB KFC tm reg'd) may want to check some of their exchanges with LRS, for example. Congratulations, LTR, as I have no idea how you do that. I bow to you. That you'd be able to erase your own posts, I suppose I can sorta see that. But mine also? I thought only LRS could do that, like "cleverly" deleting his pre-election posts. "Can you see us coming".. Try and find more than 2 or three before election time, yet we know he posted it a million times.

No wonder you feel confident when you ask me to find that STFU phrase. You know it ain't there, Mr.CONservative.

Anyone here can check the missing post numbers, the huge gaps, specially August 21-22. Disgusting CONservative.
More "the dog ate my homework" excuses from Jercque - you have an excuse for every error don't you Mr FOIA expert?

By the way Mr vulgar. Weren't you the moron that was so proud of how "CON" was actually a vulgar term?

Location hidden

#169761 Aug 30, 2013
Friday August 30
Schultz Hammers 'Neocons,' Not Obama for Syria War Drums
BY LARRY O'CONNER

Ed Schultz is back in prime time on MSNBC and his convoluted, blustery, incoherent illogical analysis is back too. He took to the peacock network's cable outlet Thursday night to hammer conservatives (specifically using the veiled quasi-anti-semitic term 'neocons') for the president's move toward military intervention in Syria.

Location hidden

#169762 Aug 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll go to bed a happy contented man, Rogue. Damn Obama, that'll teach him.
Well, sooner or later Americans will wake up and then will not blame the economy on Bush anymore. And that will make me happy.

Location hidden

#169763 Aug 30, 2013
In the first four years of Obama the GDP grew 6.5%..... but the economy inflated 7.5%..... which means the NET GROWTH, after inflation correction, is a MINUS 1.0%.... which means we were in a recession for those four years.
And that bad news is we are still in a recession. Yep, Obama turned a run-of-the-mill recession into the Great Recession. Even Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter did not do that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 3 min BribedBlacksVoteDem 75
Hillary's History 10 min HillaryWillBArrested 70
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr u Make Me Laugh 1,383,694
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Barack calls me B... 59,531
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 8,441
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 2,051
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 6,173
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages