BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197014 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#169702 Aug 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your story change with every post Mr. Liars? You exhibit every characteristic of the ignorant birfoon from his inception in 2008 to date. You start by having no clue what you’re talking about and when you run into trouble your fantasy shifts to an even nuttier hallucination. They probably did this, they probably did that. WTF!
I suppose if you could put an official stamp and seal on birfoon imaginings you’d probably be a millionaire.
What's really pathetic is LRS once claimed he was not a birther.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169703 Aug 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
1776 a new Nation was born.
Jun 21, 1788
U.S. Constitution ratified.
8-4-1961, a usurper was born???
KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper, namely Obama, from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.
Understand now WoTARD?
Make sure you let the Mormons know GB, they may need to revise their books.

LDS leader presents President Obama with family history
http://www.ksl.com/...

Or they may laugh at you long time, baptize after you die and pray you find peace.

Bristol, CT

#169704 Aug 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your story change with every post Mr. Liars? You exhibit every characteristic of the ignorant birfoon from his inception in 2008 to date. You start by having no clue what you’re talking about and when you run into trouble your fantasy shifts to an even nuttier hallucination. They probably did this, they probably did that. WTF!
I suppose if you could put an official stamp and seal on birfoon imaginings you’d probably be a millionaire.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!
Cool. When Obama was a high school kid in Honolulu about to work at an ice cream shop the shadowy powers-that-be anointed him as future POTUS and created his documents. This is because the three wise men foretold his Presidency at the grass hut in Kenya.

On the other hand, if his documents were "created" in 2001 it was because the commie libs who pull all the strings of the world were desperate to prevent that arch conservative patriot Hilary from getting the Dem nomination in 2008.

It all makes so much perfect sense -- if you're a birfoon.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169705 Aug 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I asked a question, did not make a statement the way you do. He answered and I've already replied. The thread had become more intelligent lately. Would your absence by any chance have had anything to do with that?

As to loyalty, you're full of beans. Again. Look above and read what I wrote about Lieberman and especially Hillary Clinton. When someone's not right, I don't give a damn what party they belong to. And don't think for a minute I'm exactly enamoured with Obama the last 6 months.
I'm reminded of a river on Egypt

Your pages of rambling exchanges with Rouge and Romper are "more intelligent"? Now that is comical
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169707 Aug 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>I'm reminded of a river on Egypt

Your pages of rambling exchanges with Rouge and Romper are "more intelligent"? Now that is comical
In Egypt. My thumb and the proximity of the "I" and "o" on this tiny keypad are not a good mix

There you go Jercque - typo identified, acknowledged and corrected - all in plain English.(And 5 paragraphs of "intelligent" rants about typos begin in 3 ... 2 ...)

Moreno Valley, CA

#169710 Aug 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Gore and your dem cohorts took your @ss beating in Florida so well...vandalized the White House, even resorted to childish acts such as removing all the G's and W's from the keyboards.
Sure you have tons of credibility, cupcake.
Ass beating in Florida? What do you know that the rest of us don’t? The USSC stopped the recount and declared Bush the winner. Got Alzheimer’s? Guess you would have jumped for joy had they declared Gore the winner. Credibility indeed!
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-...

Removing G’s and W’s from the keyboard? What the hell are you talking about?

Moreno Valley, CA

#169711 Aug 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I forgot you cannot keep your train of thought for more than one post. If you can't follow the simple point I was making, I won't waste anymore time on you. Figure it out and get back to me. Mr. Mooch!
Try and keep up Mr. Liars!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169712 Aug 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
Why it's easier to buy an assault weapon than to vote in one graphic
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/29/2...
It is very misleading. If you go to a gun dealer in any state of the union you must show an approved state or federal ID and under go a background check. However there is not requirement in most states from a private sale of a firearm. It is just like selling a car, no ID required.
But there are laws that prevent people from giving or selling guns to a known felon.
In fact there have been several federal cases where people did sell guns to a known felon the most resent is in New York State were a young woman did a straw purchase for a guy who used the guns to ambush firefighters.
So as usual, Bill Clinton's lower lip is quibbling.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169713 Aug 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
And what is an intelligent reply to this:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth? Ewwww, I prefer keeping it in my pants.
You'll also notice I didn't use the word anal, you did. You are a quack. You've got more than one screw loose and you're several cards short of deck! Seriously, you are one DAB.
Fool. "Anal" was used to define your behaviour, your expressions.

Ottawa

#169714 Aug 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more of your BS justification, Path. Nothing more. DAB
No, not at all. Just more proof that you can't even read past your "hate" headlines. How it must suck to have your own references shoved down your throat.

Ottawa

#169715 Aug 30, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The last six months?????? LMAO!!!
Well, tell us how enamoured you were with GWB's last 12 months. We and the rest of the world are still reeling from it.

Location hidden

#169716 Aug 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ass beating in Florida? What do you know that the rest of us don’t? The USSC stopped the recount and declared Bush the winner. Got Alzheimer’s? Guess you would have jumped for joy had they declared Gore the winner. Credibility indeed!
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-...
Removing G’s and W’s from the keyboard? What the hell are you talking about?
Again you distort the truth. Did you miss this from YOUR link?
"A: Nobody can say for sure who might have won. A full, official recount of all votes statewide could have gone either way, but one was never conducted."
The USSC said the "partial" recount was unconstitutional. Owl Gore only protested in FOUR counties and wanted to recount only those states and the Supremes said that was a No No.
Meanwhile Owl Gore was trying to prevent recounts in Republican majority counties.
But there are two other facts. One, Owl Gore lost his home state of Tennessee and would have won the national contest if he had. And he would have won if it were not for votes taken by Ralph Nader. Nader won 2.74% of the national vote.
As usual, your lower lip is quibbling.

Ottawa

#169717 Aug 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, just why does Obama want to go to war with Syria? And just why was he given the 2009 Nobel Piece Prize anyway?!>
The U.S. is at war with Syria? Didn't catch that on the news this morning. I'd better check it out. Did you see how hawk Cameron got stomped on by Parliament in the UK and is not going to war? I think that if Obama cannot get a decent coalition in place, he should plainly stay out of what is plainly a civil war. Stick to humanitarian aid, those camps in Lebanon and Turkey for example. Much cheaper than war and much more humane.

Ottawa

#169718 Aug 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reminded of a river on Egypt
My exchanges with Romper may not be very intelligent, I'll grant you that. What about the absence of your exchanges that render Topix more intelligent?

Ottawa

#169719 Aug 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
In Egypt. My thumb and the proximity of the "I" and "o" on this tiny keypad are not a good mix
There you go Jercque - typo identified, acknowledged and corrected - all in plain English.(And 5 paragraphs of "intelligent" rants about typos begin in 3 ... 2 ...)
I'm so used to your pre-Topix corrector bad spelling and grammar, and its continuance in spite of said corrector, that I did not even notice the "on" instead of "in". How did you know the Nile traversed Egypt BTW? Poor you. Do you mind if I totally ignore you hence?À chacun son idiocie, non?

Location hidden

#169720 Aug 30, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?
Of course Rogue would and he’s willing to starve every white recipient just to get those poor black bastards of the dole.
“The numbers go like this: 61% of the population receiving welfare, listed as "means-tested cash assistance" by the Census Bureau, is identified as white, while only 33% is identified as black. These numbers notwithstanding, the Republican version of "political correctness" has given us "welfare cheat" as a new term for African American since the early days of Ronald Reagan. Yet if the Lakers were 61% white and on a winning streak, would we be calling them a "black team"?”
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article...
Ah, there you go again comparing apples to oranges. Did you miss this from YOUR link?
"-- we find little difference in welfare participation by race: 74.6% of African Americans in such dire straits are on welfare, compared with 64.5% of the poor white single moms.
Read more: http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article... ;
It looks to me that blacks are given a break compared to whites in the same situation.
Yep, Poopo too has a lower lip quibbling problem.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169721 Aug 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So when evidence confirms King David's palace that means we can ignore evidence that disproves the Adam & Eve fable?
How selectively irrational.
<quoted text>
Absolutely not!

Faith is important with things of GOD.

I seen too much and heard too much that I cannot deny the Truth of Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:17

17 So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the word of Christ.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169722 Aug 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, just why does Obama want to go to war with Syria? And just why was he given the 2009 Nobel Piece Prize anyway?!>
Barack 'BUSH' Obama is keeping us safe that is why Syria will never again use (wink wink) WMD on their own citizenry.

Sincerely,
Halliburton Cheney

==========

The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - Part 8/25
http://tinyurl.com/db6yr4 / Mel Goodman CIA Ret.

The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - Part 9/25
http://tinyurl.com/d9g5sn / Mel Goodman CIA Ret.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - Part 10/25
http://tinyurl.com/cflzvt / Mel Goodman CIA Ret.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169723 Aug 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you distort the truth. Did you miss this from YOUR link?
"A: Nobody can say for sure who might have won. A full, official recount of all votes statewide could have gone either way, but one was never conducted."
The USSC said the "partial" recount was unconstitutional. Owl Gore only protested in FOUR counties and wanted to recount only those states and the Supremes said that was a No No.
Meanwhile Owl Gore was trying to prevent recounts in Republican majority counties.
But there are two other facts. One, Owl Gore lost his home state of Tennessee and would have won the national contest if he had. And he would have won if it were not for votes taken by Ralph Nader. Nader won 2.74% of the national vote.
As usual, your lower lip is quibbling.
Democracy Counts / Al Gore Won Florida
The Media Consortium Florida Ballot Project
Dan Keating / The Washington Post
http://www.aei.org/files/2004/06/21/20040526_...

Bristol, CT

#169724 Aug 30, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not!
Faith is important with things of GOD.
I seen too much and heard too much that I cannot deny the Truth of Jesus Christ.
Romans 10:17
17 So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the word of Christ.
I see you still cannot quite comprehend that circular reasoning problem.

Faith in the Bible is justified because it says so in the Bible.

That's not circular?

The Koran also claims to be the source of ultimate truth. So it must be true too!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So when evidence confirms King David's palace that means we can ignore evidence that disproves the Adam & Eve fable?
How selectively irrational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IB DaMann 54,513
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,275,808
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min Red_Forman 6,417
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 1 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 2 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 2 hr MonicaJ 2
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 8 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages