BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,241 - 149,260 of 176,716 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Desperation? LMAO! Get a hold of yourself, man! Oh, I see you already have! LMAO!"
<quoted text>
I bet the red bulls weren't happy about that. ; )
They're tough old critters. I never hurt them. In fact, they seem to enjoy the game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously spun out Rouge.
You are right. That is the liberal global agenda. To screw anything that isn't female. Unreal.
Homosexuality has been around since humanity.
The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it all right?
Like I said, you Libtards will do anything to justify your misconduct!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just speaking the truth about you gummers! LMAO! What would you like me to call it? You do know that 69% of all Dims are gay, don't ya?
Been doing lots of door to door surveying on the topic, have you Romper?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Sorry...
Most notably EXCLUDED was the book of Thomas.
And what evidence do you have it was written by Thomas. Many think is was written by Gnostics in the Third Century.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's the only way your small brain can dismiss it. Sorry if you can't handle FAITH. Very small mind.
The evidence dismisses it. Your DNA dismisses it.

"That can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence"

So, Wojar at least looked at what is real.

Funny that you equate faith with having a big brain. Look up the word, you will find it means believing in something without evidence.

Like Paul Bunyon, or the tooth fairy, or that Obama is from Kenya.

You know.... Bullshit.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Been doing lots of door to door surveying on the topic, have you Romper?
Sure have, spooge boy. Let me go ahead and cut you off at the pass, I am not going to your twink bar! Do you understand? I don't go that way. LMAO! DAB

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

How many times have I had to answer your questions but every time I do, you alter the question. Your original question was proof that Russia, Germany, etc. concurred that Bush that Iraq had WMD. And here is that answer..... AGAIN!!!! And please note, this comes from a LEFTY site too!!!

In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.” In this assessment, Tenet had the backing of all fifteen agencies involved in gathering intelligence for the United States. The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.

The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD he was known to have had in the past—lent further credibility to the case in a report he issued only a few months before the invasion:

"The discovery of a number of ... chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker, and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.... They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery … points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for."
The consensus on which President Bush relied was first fully formed in the Clinton administration, as these statements indicate:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, how about proof that the UN, Germany and Russia approved the Iraqi invasion? Remember, YOU stated it, were sure of your facts. Should be easy which makes me wonder why it's taking so long. While you're at it, please supply the other 50 or so sources of proofs I've been requesting.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it all right?
Tell me Mr. Scholar....

How is homosexuality on the same level as rape and murder?

And you religitards will hold up a book written by desert dwelling bronze age tribesmen two millennium ago to justify your hatred and bigotry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

And you Idiotards wanted to impeach Bush for saying the same things all of the Democrats were saying!!!

The consensus on which President Bush relied was first fully formed in the Clinton administration, as these statements indicate:

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s [WMD] program." – Bill Clinton, 1998
"Iraq is a long way from [America], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risk that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." – Secretary of State Madeline Albright, 1998
"[Saddam] will use those [WMD] again, as he has ten times since 1983." – Sandy Berger, Clinton’s National Security Adviser, 1998
Also in 1998, a group of Democratic Senators -- including such luminaries as Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, and John Kerry -- urged President Clinton "to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its [WMD] programs."

Nancy Pelosi, then a member of the House Intelligence Committee, stated: "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of [WMD] technology, which is a threat to countries in the region, and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

This Democratic drumbeat continued and even intensified when George W. Bush succeeded Clinton in 2001. In a letter to the new President, a number of Senators led by Florida Democrat Bob Graham declared:

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical, and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf war status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Senator Carl Levin reaffirmed for Bush’s benefit what he had told Clinton some years earlier:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

"Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations, and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Senator Hillary Clinton agreed, speaking in October 2002:

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical- and biological-weapons stock, his missile-delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al-Qaeda members."
Senator Jay Rockefeller, vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, concurred:

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years.... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Also in 2002, Al Gore said the following:

"We know that [Saddam] has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
"Iraq’s search for [WMD] has proven impossible to deter, and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Senator John Kerry announced in 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force—if necessary—to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

That same year, Senator Ted Kennedy said, "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

Senator Robert Byrd put it this way: "We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has [since 1998] embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical- and biological-warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons."

William Cohen, who had served as President Clinton’s Secretary of Defense, remained “absolutely convinced” that Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD even after the U.S. military had failed to find them in the wake of the invasion in March 2003.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what evidence do you have it was written by Thomas. Many think is was written by Gnostics in the Third Century.
I didn't say it was written by Thomas.

It is called the book of Thomas.

None of the gospels can be traced to their namesakes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

And you Idiotards claim that we Conservatives hate people when it is you Idiotards who hate people who disagree with you. You claim people commit crimes that YOU commit.
Take for instance only a hand full of TEA Partiers have been arrested in four years where as in just two years over 6,700 Occutards have been arrested for vandalism, trespassing, etc.
You probably think the woman who threw green paint on the Lincoln Memorial was a right-wing-nut!

Green Paint Vandalism Suspect Admitted to Psych Ward
Next hearing scheduled for Sept. 18
Thursday, Aug 29, 2013

A status hearing for the woman charged with defacing the Washington National Cathedral has been postponed due to her admission to a psychiatric ward.

Jia M. Tian, 58, is accused of splashing green paint in two different chapels in the cathedral. She is also suspected in similar acts of vandalism at other sites, including the Lincoln Memorial.

After her arrest at the cathedral in late July, a judge ordered Tian released to a halfway house. The judge ordered she wear an ankle monitoring bracelet and barred her from leaving the halfway house or having visitors.

But out of concern for her mental state, she was admitted to the psychiatric ward at Washington Hospital, her defense attorney told the court Thursday. Tian did not appear at the hearing.

Her next court date was scheduled for Sept. 18. It's hoped she will be well enough to attend.

Police and prosecutors also believe Tian is connected to recent vandalism at the Lincoln Memorial, a church and a statue outside the Smithsonian castle. Green or white paint was found at each location.

Tian has a Chinese passport. She had been traveling in Washington on a tourist visa that expired July 27.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

No more Mister Nice Guy!?!

North Korea

Report: Kim Jong Un’s Former Lover Executed by Firing Squad After Making Sex Tape

North Korean dictator has alleged paramour shot along with 11 others in front of families

By Jennifer Cheng Aug. 29, 2013

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/08/29/kim-jong-uns...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence dismisses it. Your DNA dismisses it.
"That can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence"
So, Wojar at least looked at what is real.
Funny that you equate faith with having a big brain. Look up the word, you will find it means believing in something without evidence.
Like Paul Bunyon, or the tooth fairy, or that Obama is from Kenya.
You know.... Bullshit.
You merely have not experienced it, so you must find a way to dismiss it. Or, in other words, you feel the need to justify your denial. Your choice, have at it. I find it very humorous that people like you actually think man is intelligent. LMAO! That which you manifest, lies before you. You'll never get that but don't worry about it. LMAO!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
Don't you have any friends or family left that will put up with you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the broke, nanny State of Clownifornia is the only one that will put up you. Are you a moocher like poops? Hell, are you even here legally? Probably not!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously spun out Rouge.
You are right. That is the liberal global agenda. To screw anything that isn't female. Unreal.
Homosexuality has been around since humanity.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Mr. Scholar....
How is homosexuality on the same level as rape and murder?
And you religitards will hold up a book written by desert dwelling bronze age tribesmen two millennium ago to justify your hatred and bigotry.
Can you read YOUR own post? I mean, what did you say?!? You said, "Homosexuality has been around since humanity" to justify unnatural sex acts. And I replied by saying, "The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it [homosexual conduct] all right?
I at no time equated homosexuality to murder or rape. Now, learn to comprehend what the FiretUCK you read.
No wonder I call you guys Idiotards!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
All but one and he is an atheist, pot-smoking Libtard like you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another point is the Jesus said that the rich should take care of the poor but Jesus did not take money away from the rich, did He?
Another point is that Rouge is making stuff up again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,095,409
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Zap Brannigan 97,773
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 41 min reality is a crutch 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 52 min RJS 7,731
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what it is 3,903

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago