BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169560 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence dismisses it. Your DNA dismisses it.
"That can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence"
So, Wojar at least looked at what is real.
Funny that you equate faith with having a big brain. Look up the word, you will find it means believing in something without evidence.
Like Paul Bunyon, or the tooth fairy, or that Obama is from Kenya.
You know.... Bullshit.
You merely have not experienced it, so you must find a way to dismiss it. Or, in other words, you feel the need to justify your denial. Your choice, have at it. I find it very humorous that people like you actually think man is intelligent. LMAO! That which you manifest, lies before you. You'll never get that but don't worry about it. LMAO!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169561 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
Don't you have any friends or family left that will put up with you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169562 Aug 29, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have any friends or family left that will put up with you?
Apparently, the broke, nanny State of Clownifornia is the only one that will put up you. Are you a moocher like poops? Hell, are you even here legally? Probably not!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169563 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously spun out Rouge.
You are right. That is the liberal global agenda. To screw anything that isn't female. Unreal.
Homosexuality has been around since humanity.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it all right?
Like I said, you Libtards will do anything to justify your misconduct!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Mr. Scholar....
How is homosexuality on the same level as rape and murder?
And you religitards will hold up a book written by desert dwelling bronze age tribesmen two millennium ago to justify your hatred and bigotry.
Can you read YOUR own post? I mean, what did you say?!? You said, "Homosexuality has been around since humanity" to justify unnatural sex acts. And I replied by saying, "The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it [homosexual conduct] all right?
I at no time equated homosexuality to murder or rape. Now, learn to comprehend what the FiretUCK you read.
No wonder I call you guys Idiotards!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169564 Aug 29, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have any friends or family left that will put up with you?
All but one and he is an atheist, pot-smoking Libtard like you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169565 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another point is the Jesus said that the rich should take care of the poor but Jesus did not take money away from the rich, did He?
Another point is that Rouge is making stuff up again.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169566 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my point well. Thanks. DAB!
It seems that way, to the psychotic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can have faith in the Tooth Fairy for all I care but that's not a rational conclusion based on evidence.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169567 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have any friends or family left that will put up with you?
It is silly how Libtards will bring out a modern interpretation of an archaic text and they think they know what it means.
You know, there are two forms of respect. A classic example is a police officer. Law-abiding citizens "respect" cops because they protect them whereas bad guys "respect" cops as they know what the cops will do if they commit a crime.
To be in "awe" of God can also mean two things. For people who respect God's laws, the are in awe (respect) of God. But for those who do not abide by God's laws, they are in awe (fear) God.
Isn't it funny how Libtards do not seem to understand simple English like, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".
First of all you try and argue what an "arm" is, so much so that the definition has changed in dictionaries that were written over 100 years ago!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169568 Aug 29, 2013
***Special News Flash for the Poopoo stain***

Today, African-Americans are the most manipulated and abused segment of the American population. Black children are deliberately ill-educated, as the unions and politicians are more concerned with their own welfare than that of the children. The Democratic Party Establishment, content in the knowledge that Black America has been conditioned to vote for their candidates in overwhelming numbers regardless of circumstances, views the vast majority of blacks with condescension and disdain.

You must be so proud to be so STUPID, Huh Poopoo stain?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169569 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was written by Thomas.
It is called the book of Thomas.
None of the gospels can be traced to their namesakes.
So you say!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169570 Aug 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, how about proof that the UN, Germany and Russia approved the Iraqi invasion? Remember, YOU stated it, were sure of your facts. Should be easy which makes me wonder why it's taking so long. While you're at it, please supply the other 50 or so sources of proofs I've been requesting.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have I had to answer your questions but every time I do, you alter the question. Your original question was proof that Russia, Germany, etc. concurred that Bush that Iraq had WMD. And here is that answer..... AGAIN!!!! And please note, this comes from a LEFTY site too!!!
In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.” In this assessment, Tenet had the backing of all fifteen agencies involved in gathering intelligence for the United States. The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD he was known to have had in the past—lent further credibility to the case in a report he issued only a few months before the invasion:
"The discovery of a number of ... chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker, and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.... They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery … points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for."
The consensus on which President Bush relied was first fully formed in the Clinton administration, as these statements indicate:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
<quoted text>
Well Jacqueau, it has been over an hour and no reply? I have answered your question over a half dozen times before but you have an attention span of a Chihuahua and will have forgotten my post in another hour.
Oh, my Chihuahua likes to eat bugs and two or three hours after she does she usually gets sick. But she can not relate getting sick to eating that bug a few hours earlier.
A few years ago I was walking her an a bees was on a clover flower and she snapped the bee which stung her inside her mouth. She knew the bee stung her so now she avoids bees but she still eats other bugs.
Jacqueau, do I have to stick a hot poker up you butt to get you to remember what I post about the Russians, Germans, etc. saying that Iraq had WMD?!?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169571 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to insert a link! Changed in 01 and Obobblehead comes along in 02! DUH.....
Birfoons just can't get enough of the false cause fallacy.

Hawaii became a state in 1959 and in 1961 Barack H. Obama II "came along".

Woo wee!

But birfoons have FAITH in their fables so their fables are just as valid as rational thought.:-)
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169572 Aug 29, 2013
KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169573 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say!
If Rouge was aware of modern biblical scholarship he wouldn't make such an ignorant comment.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was written by Thomas.
It is called the book of Thomas.
None of the gospels can be traced to their namesakes.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169574 Aug 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
***Special News Flash for the Poopoo stain***
Today, African-Americans are the most manipulated and abused segment of the American population. Black children are deliberately ill-educated, as the unions and politicians are more concerned with their own welfare than that of the children. The Democratic Party Establishment, content in the knowledge that Black America has been conditioned to vote for their candidates in overwhelming numbers regardless of circumstances, views the vast majority of blacks with condescension and disdain.
You must be so proud to be so STUPID, Huh Poopoo stain?
But their Ghetto mothers are happy so long as their chillins get a free breakfast and lunch. And Terri Tunna is always looking for a couple of Ghetto school graduates to clean her stable.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169575 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Rouge....
People are livestock...unless you are from Israel.
" However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
How about rules for selling your daughter as a sex slave?
" When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment." (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
Treatment of hebrew slaves....
" If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare,'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever." (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)
How about beating slaves?
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
Beautiful. Specially the last part.

The Jews were freed from bondage, and walked out of Egypt no longer slaves. Question : Did they walk out of Egypt with their own slaves, in line with God's law? Just asking.

You have no faith, Scrutiny.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169576 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The French don't like none French words. Take for instance "potato". The French call it a "pomme de terre" which literally translates "apple of the earth"
Soooo, what do they call "French fries"? They call them "pomme fritz" which literally translates "apples fried?
Silly Frenchies
Please do not do that anymore. Please.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169577 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The last I heard people have been murdering and raping people from the beginning of time, so, using Libtardian Logic,that makes it all right?
Like I said, you Libtards will do anything to justify your misconduct!
It does not make homosexuality any more right than heterosexuality, Rogue, it just makes it so. Not wrong, not right, just so. My gosh, you are so obsessed by homosexuality. You come up with it spontaneously, bring it up, regularly. Homosexuality does not kill, Rogue. Guns kill.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169578 Aug 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
KEW, SURREY, GB – The last place anyone would think to look for a birth record of someone claiming to be a “natural born” U.S. citizen is Great Britain. The very inclusion of the Article II eligibility mandate in the U.S. Constitution was explicitly intended by the founding fathers of America to prevent a then British-born enemy usurper from attaining the office of the U.S. presidency and thereby undermining the sovereignty of the newly formed nation.
In 1961 the US was not a newly formed nation.

You plagiarized a fool.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169579 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have I had to answer your questions but every time I do, you alter the question. Your original question was proof that Russia, Germany, etc. concurred that Bush that Iraq had WMD. And here is that answer..... AGAIN!!!! And please note, this comes from a LEFTY site too!!!
In fact, however, George Tenet, George W. Bush's CIA director, assured the President that the case for Saddam possessing WMD was “a slam dunk.” In this assessment, Tenet had the backing of all fifteen agencies involved in gathering intelligence for the United States. The National Intelligence Estimate of 2002, where their collective views were summarized, asserted with “high confidence” that "Iraq is continuing, and in some areas expanding its chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs contrary to UN resolutions.
The intelligence agencies of Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France all agreed with this judgment. Even Hans Blix—who headed the UN team of inspectors trying to determine whether Saddam had complied with the demands of the Security Council that he dispose of the WMD he was known to have had in the past—lent further credibility to the case in a report he issued only a few months before the invasion:
"The discovery of a number of ... chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker, and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.... They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery … points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for."
The consensus on which President Bush relied was first fully formed in the Clinton administration, as these statements indicate:
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCat...
<quoted text>
You wrote that the UN ,Germany and Russia approved the invasion of Iraq, Mr. Liars. BTW, show me where Russia, Germany and especially the UN said there were WMDs. You clearly stated that the UN approved the invasion. The UN SAID unequivocally that Iraq had NO WMDs, after more than 5 inspections. Let's see where it says Germany Russia and the UN stated Iraq had to WMDs. Show me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,129,299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Duke Snider 50,761
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 47,590
Abby 10-30 31 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 70,148
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min RACE 98,561
Lou Holtz nails it! 1 hr FASCISTSTARAtIt 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]