BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,221 - 149,240 of 175,022 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
I am in no way a trained biblical scholar.
It is just a hobby of mine.
People tend to take up hobbies that are the polar opposite of what they do as far as work.
Although it is a really interesting book to me... that is all the power I give it.
To each his own.
But, I am right on this.
I don't know, I am not in homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia but I do not study those subjects.
IMHO Liberals are looking for excuses to justify their misconduct. The Bible says that homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia are immoral so Liberals must find ways to discredit the Bible.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's the only way your small brain can dismiss it. Sorry if you can't handle FAITH. Very small mind.
You can have faith in the Tooth Fairy for all I care but that's not a rational conclusion based on evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Another point is the Jesus said that the rich should take care of the poor but Jesus did not take money away from the rich, did He?
But Liberals will use what Jesus to take money away from those that have more and give it to people who have less without any regard for how that money was spent.
My own daughter was a single mother and her cupboards would be bare of food and my granddaughter would be hungry but she would still have her pack of cigarettes.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like that Obama is president? You have the right to ask your congressman and senators to impeach, and they have the right to ignore you----which is highly likely. Still don't like the situation? Well, why not try another country?
If Obama wants to live in a country that does not have The Constitution of The United States and doesn't believe in our country,he is the one that should have went to another country. After all,he was living in Indonesia when many of his staff members were born. I was here before Obama,why should I have to leave the country I love and have allegiance to. I took an oath to serve and defend our country and The Constitution,apparently Obama doesn't believe that such an oath is sacred or binding.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!
Actually, we have seen it. We have seen the long-form birth certificate, which is the photocopy of the original onto security paper with the modern seal attached. You do not believe that? Well, that is exactly what the Director of Health of Hawaii said.

Now as to the nutty claim that Obama or his family got officials either in the mid-1970s or in 2001 to change his birth certificate records. Why would they do that? Did they think that he was going to run for president in 2008?

Moreover, Obama's birth in Hawaii is confirmed NOT ONLY BY THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE but also by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices that were sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961. And, although birthers tend to say "anyone can place a birth notices in the newspapers," that reply is in fact not true, since in Hawaii in 1961 ONLY the DOH could send birth notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the newspapers, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii.

So Obama was born in Hawaii, and the notion that Obama's parents got the officials to change the records is stupid (did Mitt Romney's relatives get the officials in Michigan to change his records? Well, that is exactly as likely as Obama's relatives doing it).

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers---which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just who was the president in 1998 and 1999?
Either put out or shut the f-up you slimy troll!
Yeah, a president in office in 2000 would have no way of knowing about recent intelligence on threats to the U.S.

And I think you meant "put up or shut up...."

Putting out is...... well, nevermind.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine just about every race in the world at one point or another Mr. Liars.
So why not centuries of slavery and another century of Jim Crow in the land of the free?
No one alive today was alive in 1807, or in 1860.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of all humankind is to love God with all your heart and to serve others......
..... PERIOD.
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unless you are from a boardering country worshiping a different god.
It is there, staring up at you in the book of leviticus.
If you want to wish it away, fine. It doesn't change the words.
Ah, but does the Bible really say that. The Bible was not written in English, was it?!?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The beginning of wisdom is the awe of Lord Jehovah and the knowledge of the Righteous Ones is understanding;

The Catholic Bible
7 The beginning of knowledge is the awe of Yahweh,
only fools have contempt for wisdom and discipline.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can have faith in the Tooth Fairy for all I care but that's not a rational conclusion based on evidence.
You prove my point well. Thanks. DAB!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I wonder if you Libtards ever remember what "Shock and Awe" was?
I guess Bush could have said "Shock and Fear" but maybe it thought that was to crass.

Awe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Awe is an emotion comparable to wonder but less joyous, Robert Plutchik's Wheel of emotions as a combination of surprise and fear.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your true colors show through. Nevermind how many died, huh? You're a frickin' joke. Skank.
How many did die? Do you know? I don't. Can't find it. And of course, loss of those ballots altered the results as Romney would have surely won.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I am not in homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia but I do not study those subjects.
IMHO Liberals are looking for excuses to justify their misconduct. The Bible says that homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia are immoral so Liberals must find ways to discredit the Bible.
You are seriously spun out Rouge.

You are right. That is the liberal global agenda. To screw anything that isn't female. Unreal.

Homosexuality has been around since humanity.

Are the people who are nailing farm animals not from what you would call "The bible belt"

And how can you even dream of bringing up pedophilia?
The church is the reigning heavyweight champion of defiling children.

I haven't once tried to discredit the bible. The bible will do a fine job of that on its own.

There are those who have some well dressed man tell you what it says. And there are those who actually read the thing.

The bible is not complicated. You don't need an interpreter. It has been conveniently translated to English. And someday, you may even read it.

You have about the same chances of winning a bible argument with me as you do a physics argument.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Tell me, is this man under fear or awe? Not to mention dinos disappeared from Earth millions of years ago and this dino had two extra grey legs!

Japanese Man Terrified By 'Dinosaur' On TV Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know Twink. You both joined together and celebrated by blowing each other.
"by blowing each other" Sigh. More distinguished and impressive prose from the ubiquitous Birther cultural counsellor and repressed/obsessed gay impressario.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You should know Twink. You both joined together and celebrated by blowing each other.
In other words you know that your post is pure crapola and resort to your childhood obsessions

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay show us where either Bush-43 or Cheney blamed Bill Clinton FOR ANYTHING???
Either put out or shut the f-up you slimy troll!
Oh oh, how about proof that the UN, Germany and Russia approved the Iraqi invasion? Remember, YOU stated it, were sure of your facts. Should be easy which makes me wonder why it's taking so long. While you're at it, please supply the other 50 or so sources of proofs I've been requesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

What a pansy this guy is.

Japanese Man Terrified By 'Dinosaur' On TV Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama wants to live in a country that does not have The Constitution of The United States and doesn't believe in our country,he is the one that should have went to another country. After all,he was living in Indonesia when many of his staff members were born. I was here before Obama,why should I have to leave the country I love and have allegiance to. I took an oath to serve and defend our country and The Constitution,apparently Obama doesn't believe that such an oath is sacred or binding.
So you SAY. The fact is that Obama is president. Unless you can get him impeached and convicted (and that is highly unlikely since it takes only a majority in the House, but a two-thirds vote in the Senate to convict) then Obama will remain president until January 2017. If you don't like it, well, you'll just have to suffer. Or, find another country to your liking. Suffer or leave. Or, dream your dreams about revolution or revolt---which are highly unlikely also.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many did die? Do you know? I don't. Can't find it. And of course, loss of those ballots altered the results as Romney would have surely won.
About 250M, DAB! LMAO!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Desperation? LMAO! Get a hold of yourself, man! Oh, I see you already have! LMAO!"
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Romper. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. I'm sure you had to power slam 3 Red Bulls to to come up with that one
I bet the red bulls weren't happy about that. ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Flacks News 1,082,733
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min edogxxx 97,570
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 38 min Jimkirk 132
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr raphael 3,839
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 1 hr LuckyGirlDidnt BARE Teeth 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 48,966
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 1 hr AlsoTheNegraMurderCapitol 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info