BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,461)

Showing posts 149,201 - 149,220 of167,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you're learning. I am an expert!
I am a professional working on a closed course. Do not attempt what I do. Who do you think you are? Me? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This really says it all !!!!
Three Presidents -- No one in either party has the courage to do this.
What did Presidents Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.
Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.
Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.
In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!
Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens - are depending on it.
Obama Keeps Up Torrid Pace of Deportations

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-11/obam...

http://tinyurl.com/qhlhxvo

"In its last fiscal year, 2012, the administration deported a record 409,849 undocumented immigrants -- a rate of about 34,000 a month. For the seven months from Oct. 1, 2012, to June 1, 2013, the pace was about 10 percent slower, but the number was still huge: 246,333, according to ICE spokeswoman Nicole Navas."

According to Rouge calculus Obama is most honorable man in history.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source was never an "official". He was a clerk in the elections office and didn't have access to anyone's birth certificate. And he didn't swear to anything either - but I can certainly see why you would cling to this
As I said, disprove it, if you wish. Sounds like he was told more than once and by more than one person.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!
Troll.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Keeps Up Torrid Pace of Deportations
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-11/obam...
http://tinyurl.com/qhlhxvo
"In its last fiscal year, 2012, the administration deported a record 409,849 undocumented immigrants -- a rate of about 34,000 a month. For the seven months from Oct. 1, 2012, to June 1, 2013, the pace was about 10 percent slower, but the number was still huge: 246,333, according to ICE spokeswoman Nicole Navas."
According to Rouge calculus Obama is most honorable man in history.
Obobblehead's math; deport 400K and allow 2M new illegals! What a joke.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers have not proven that the God particle exists either, but that is not proof that it doesn't!
What is the only thing that a forged document can prove?
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
What can a forged document fable prove? Birfoons are gullible.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but neither of your sources names a document expert by name. WHY?
They do if you follow the links and look hard enough Rogue

Conclusion

Mara Zebest is correct; the Obama PDF has been digitally altered. But she is not correct that it is a forgery.

It is instead an ordinary PDF created by scanning an ordinary document and optimizing it for the Internet. This process does digitally alter the document, but it does not change it.

IT DOES NOT TURN TRUTH INTO FICTION; IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE MEANING OF WORDS OR MOVE HONOLULU TO THE COAST OF KENYA.

And most importantly, it does not make the original document from which it was copied and altered suddenly disappear.

The only genuine expert in digital image analysis that has publicly commented on the Obama PDF had an important and sensible observation as a preface to his discussion. Dr. Neil Krawetz observed that Digital document analysis can detect manipulation, but it cannot determine whether the original subject is authentic.

The authenticity can only be determined by the State of Hawaii, and they already said that it is authentic.

“On June 13, 2008 then candidate Barack Obama released his sealed and certified Hawaiian birth certificate to the press and public. On April 27, 2011 he did so again, this time releasing his long form version. Both documents have been attested to by the government of the State of Hawaii as authentic, as proving that he was born in the United States of America”

WITH THOSE ACTS, HE HAS PROVIDED MORE PROOF OF HIS NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY.
Frank Arduini
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-t...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind is made up. What part do you not understand, Twinkerbelle? You can quit posting all this spam.
LTR's mind was made up the instant Phil Berg made up the Kenya fable.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dufus: "Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid."
Again, Justice Dufus BELIEVES (note I didn't say "said") in the grandiose 50+ year conspiracy to capture the Oval Office.
Again, had the little tyke been born in Kenya he could have been naturalized with no waiting period. No motive for conspiracy,--->unless<-- - the three wise men appeared at the fabled grass hut and informed momma of his destiny as ---->POTUS<-----.
So if you ----->believe<----- there was a ---->motive<---- behind the grandiose Byzantine conspiracy, then you ---->believe<---- the White House was the object.
Does that help the reading comprehension challenged "Justice"?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Sorry, LRS, not LTR.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They do if you follow the links and look hard enough Rogue
Conclusion
Mara Zebest is correct; the Obama PDF has been digitally altered. But she is not correct that it is a forgery.
It is instead an ordinary PDF created by scanning an ordinary document and optimizing it for the Internet. This process does digitally alter the document, but it does not change it.
IT DOES NOT TURN TRUTH INTO FICTION; IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE MEANING OF WORDS OR MOVE HONOLULU TO THE COAST OF KENYA.
And most importantly, it does not make the original document from which it was copied and altered suddenly disappear.
The only genuine expert in digital image analysis that has publicly commented on the Obama PDF had an important and sensible observation as a preface to his discussion. Dr. Neil Krawetz observed that Digital document analysis can detect manipulation, but it cannot determine whether the original subject is authentic.
The authenticity can only be determined by the State of Hawaii, and they already said that it is authentic.
“On June 13, 2008 then candidate Barack Obama released his sealed and certified Hawaiian birth certificate to the press and public. On April 27, 2011 he did so again, this time releasing his long form version. Both documents have been attested to by the government of the State of Hawaii as authentic, as proving that he was born in the United States of America”
WITH THOSE ACTS, HE HAS PROVIDED MORE PROOF OF HIS NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY.
Frank Arduini
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-t...
A computer generated document cannot prove anything.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LTR's mind was made up the instant Phil Berg made up the Kenya fable.
<quoted text>
Wise up, child. You're being played like a cheap guitar. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

It is interesting to note that Hawaii's new rule of issuing only computer generated documents occurred shortly before Obobblehead's entrance into political office. Hmmm...that sure was good timing, wasn't it? LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?
From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.
Stated according to 1986 interview when he was well known and respected conservative.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the respected theologian, Professor Joseph Ratzinger (now known as Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) who said that the greatest challenge facing modern theologians is the doctrine of original sin.
Retrofitting theological doctrine that was tailor made to fit the literal Adam & Eve story to conform to current scientific knowledge is not a simply a "challenge".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I bet none of you Libtards will go to this site and watch the video!

Black mob-in-training bullies white girl, 3 Posted on August 27, 2013 Children are cruel. But you have to wonder where this girl’s parents are. Check it out: This is the worst video of black mob violence you will see today. Maybe ever: Four black children beat and taunt a three-year old white girl. Then the cameraman posted it on Facebook over the weekend with the heading,“When white people piss black people off.”

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/black-mob...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?
From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Stated according to 1986 interview when he was well known and respected conservative.
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem posting a link then!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie lie lie lie. Sorry moron. Paste it all you want. You are still wrong
Correct my errors. YOU said it, so now show me. Just calling your bluff, Mr. CONservative. I don't even have to call you moron. COnservative fits the bill just fine.

Oh, notice how much ad hominem you use. Even a FTSU once or twice. Hmm, how come I never answer in kind? Oh, is CONservative ad hominem? I guess. Add vulgar.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
It is interesting to note that Hawaii's new rule of issuing only computer generated documents occurred shortly before Obobblehead's entrance into political office. Hmmm...that sure was good timing, wasn't it? LMAO!
It occurred in 2001, which was seven years before Obama began running for president. And Obama only began considering running for the US Senate from Illinois in 2002. And, duh, most other states have adopted short-form computer generated birth certificates. Here is the BC that Mitt Romney posted:

https://www.google.com/search...

Notice that it is only a photocopy of a short-form, computer-generated birth certificate, and that the raised seal is not visible.

Here is Senator Cruz's alleged birth certificate:

https://www.google.com/search...

Notice that it also is only a short-form BC and that the name of the doctor and the hospital are not listed.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I am a professional working on a closed course. Do not attempt what I do. Who do you think you are? Me? LMAO!
No but Jercque often thinks I am you - or was it you were me? Who can keep all his delusions straight?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, disprove it, if you wish. Sounds like he was told more than once and by more than one person.
Sounds like? Sounds like a boatload of crap especially since his story changed several times. So that sworn statement? Oh - that's right - there isn't one (headlines can be so misleading)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Correct my errors. YOU said it, so now show me. Just calling your bluff, Mr. CONservative. I don't even have to call you moron. COnservative fits the bill just fine.

Oh, notice how much ad hominem you use. Even a FTSU once or twice. Hmm, how come I never answer in kind? Oh, is CONservative ad hominem? I guess. Add vulgar.
I corrected several of your errors. You ran and hid behind your typing test.

But that blind allegiance to one party continues to fuel your ignorance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,201 - 149,220 of167,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,037,727
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,404
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance