BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,460)

Showing posts 149,181 - 149,200 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Pretty much sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Now if only that were accurate your life of hate would not have been in vain
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to disprove it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Price instead of prize IS s typo. Acknowledged. But, look back, slug, and see how my first comment did not mention "prices". Also, I NEVER correct anyone, typo or error, UNLESS they correct me or preach, like you just did, that I can't write. THEN I point it out.

Incidentally, are you going to tell me and everyone here that "write" instead of "right" is a typo? Aren't you tired of looking foolish?

I asked you, called your bluff, because you told me that my post was poorly written. Come up with the "poorly written" part now.

P.S. Mr Liars. You did NOT acknowledge it, you lied and stonewalled. Still are. What a phoney. A real CONservative. And insult to all women that you'd wear the same CON prefix as their private parts. Disgusting. Ewwww. CONservative. Hey, did you see, except for one letter, how the definitions are the same? No wonder Romney got clobbered, what with failures like you backing him. "Can you hear us coming", LMAO (LRS-LTR combo tm reg'd).
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie lie lie lie. Sorry moron. Paste it all you want. You are still wrong
Jacqueau stopped correcting my red herrings. To, too, two, tew and do, dew, due, etc. But earlier I said our DJIA had dropped 9.4% when in fact he had dropped only 4.9%. Either Jaqueau did not catch it, or he was afraid I would zap him.
The fact is our economy is being propped up by Bernanke printing Obama Buck$ just as fast as his printers can spin on hyper-drive!
Only a conservative, like PM Cameron, would go to his legislature to ask permission to conduct military operations against Syria. Obama will not mostly because a greater percentage of Democrats would vote against him.
Country Club RINOs like McCain are all for it so we can can spend billions rebuilding our cruise missile fleet. At $1.5M for each cruise missile, it does take much to exceed a billion buck$.
Oh, how is Obama going to pay for it if he does? He'll probably just blame ..... Bush!!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot; it has nothing to do with hate but it does have everything to do with what is best for America. It's clear Obobblehead is not the answer. If Obama was the answer then the question was stupid.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Forgot; it has nothing to do with hate but it does have everything to do with what is best for America. It's clear Obobblehead is not the answer. If Obama was the answer then the question was stupid.
And that justifies your fable? Stupid does seem to be an appropriate term
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're free to disprove it.
It was disproven long ago and numerous times. Your free to ignore the facts (but we may mistake you for Jercque)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And that justifies your fable? Stupid does seem to be an appropriate term
And what fable might that be, LTR?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they have already been named (and in fact, I have shown their names and what they said on this site several times before)> Still, since you ask, here they are:
Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”
Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”
John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.
Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.
Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.
Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.
And it is irrational (to say the least) to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money (Obama’s grandfather was just a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to spend LOTS of money on a long and expensive and risky (incidents of stillbirths were high at the time) overseas trip for their pregnant daughter—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Also, the government of Kenya has said that it investigated the No wonder Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers CRAZY.
Of all of YOUR experts I was only able to find one, Jean-Claude Tremblay, and he denies verifying Obama's BC!!!!
FOX NEWS EXPERT DENIES HE CLAIMED BIRTH CERTIFICATE LEGIT
Angry at network for refusing to retract its story on Obama document Published: 06/21/2011 at 8:32 PM
NEW YORK – The computer graphics expert Fox News relied upon to claim the birth certificate the White House released April 27 was legitimate insists that the network must retract the story, claiming it deliberately misquoted him and continues to ignore his repeated requests.
Jean Claude Tremblay told WND that none of his comments would permit the conclusion that the Obama birth certificate is an authentic document.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/#t8BPRUf7MV...
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/#t8BPRUf7MV...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It was disproven long ago and numerous times. Your free to ignore the facts (but we may mistake you for Jercque)
Oh well, that settles it then. LTR says so! LMAO! Good one. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did have to and a judge ruled it that way too. And they DID release all the records ...... that were still in her files!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Case closed. So they unsealed them. All good.
Yep, after the records were purged!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is to leave guns alone and lock up all Democrats.
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
satans greatest deception is he wants everyone to believe he doesn't exist.
Says Professor Abraham Van Helsing about the fictional vampire.
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text> What makes more sense too me is that Humans sin and were born with iniquity.
Psalm 51:5
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
I have no problem with those who wish to believe in a higher power if it makes you feel better or treat your fellow human beings better. My problem is with religious dogma.

Fact is the devil is not being accused of petulance and bringing famine upon his people. The good Lord is said to have done these things and a lot more.

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. Nothing religious about those words nor did they come from the gods, but think how far man would have advanced had he heeded them.

“But the church of this country is not only indifferent to the wrongs of the slave, it actually takes sides with the oppressors. It has made itself the bulwark of American slavery, and the shield of American slave-hunters. Many of its most eloquent Divines, who stand as the very lights of the church, have shamelessly given the sanction of religion and the Bible to the whole slave system. They have taught that man may, properly, be a slave; that the relation of master and slave is ordained of God; that to send back an escaped bondman to his master is clearly the duty of all the followers of the Lord Jesus Christ; and this horrible blasphemy is palmed off upon the world for Christianity”

“For my part, I would say, welcome infidelity! Welcome atheism! Welcome anything! In preference to the gospel, as preached by those Divines! They convert the very name of religion into an engine of tyranny and barbarous cruelty, and serve to confirm more infidels, in this age, than all the infidel writings of Thomas Paine, Voltaire, and Bolingbroke put together have done”
Frederick Douglass
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/dougl...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
<quoted text>
Can you tell us which states are "hillbilly states"? Is it the one that has HillBilly Airport?
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
Do you know that not until this past Spring, Arkansas did not have even one international airport? Florida has ... 17 international airports!
Oh, to be an international airport you must have a Customs Port of Entry.
Florida had 17 international airports in 1967?

BTW, Haiti has an international customs port of entry. Whoop-dee-doo!

If Jed Clampit rode on an aiplane he wouldn't be a hilbilly?

UR too much Rougie. Florida airports? WTF?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And what fable might that be, LTR?
The "there is no birth certificate" fable you just pasted in.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh well, that settles it then. LTR says so! LMAO! Good one. LMAO!
See, you're learning. I am an expert!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean Claude Tremblay told WND that none of his comments would permit the conclusion that the Obama birth certificate is an authentic document.
Keep focusing on the pdf and ignoring the certified and verified birth facts.

Funny how many birfoons believe in Adam even though there is no birth certificate and the scientific evidence is contrary to the literal creation myth but doubt Obama's Hawaiian birth even though Hawaii officials (from both parties) have stated several times that they have the original vital record proving he was born at Kapiolani Hospital and the attending physician was David A. Sinclair, M. D.

Nope, no late registration. Registration 4 days after the birth. Hospital birth. No evidence to contrary.

Dream on, birfoon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Professor Abraham Van Helsing about the fictional vampire.
<quoted text>
I have no problem with those who wish to believe in a higher power if it makes you feel better or treat your fellow human beings better. My problem is with religious dogma.
Fact is the devil is not being accused of petulance and bringing famine upon his people. The good Lord is said to have done these things and a lot more.
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. Nothing religious about those words nor did they come from the gods, but think how far man would have advanced had he heeded them.
“But the church of this country is not only indifferent to the wrongs of the slave, it actually takes sides with the oppressors. It has made itself the bulwark of American slavery, and the shield of American slave-hunters. Many of its most eloquent Divines, who stand as the very lights of the church, have shamelessly given the sanction of religion and the Bible to the whole slave system. They have taught that man may, properly, be a slave; that the relation of master and slave is ordained of God; that to send back an escaped bondman to his master is clearly the duty of all the followers of the Lord Jesus Christ; and this horrible blasphemy is palmed off upon the world for Christianity”
“For my part, I would say, welcome infidelity! Welcome atheism! Welcome anything! In preference to the gospel, as preached by those Divines! They convert the very name of religion into an engine of tyranny and barbarous cruelty, and serve to confirm more infidels, in this age, than all the infidel writings of Thomas Paine, Voltaire, and Bolingbroke put together have done”
Frederick Douglass
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/dougl...
Here we go again, back to slavery! At some point you must move on for the greater good. Do you know of one race that has not been subjected to slavery? I'm 100% certain you have no clue how God thinks. How vain! LMAO!!! You're just one grain of sand on a beach, poops. That's it. Nothing special about you. No great wisdom or insight do you contain.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Your source was never an "official". He was a clerk in the elections office and didn't have access to anyone's birth certificate. And he didn't swear to anything either - but I can certainly see why you would cling to this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,181 - 149,200 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]