BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,161 - 149,180 of 176,650 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With the votes that were not counted and assured Obama's victory. All 250 million votes.
Thanks for clearing something up for me. I now know for a fact you were born an azzhole. My, how you have blossomed!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
I don't subscribe to "What do I lose if I'm right and what do you lose if you're wrong" reasoning. Isn't that a copout?
As for that line of crap... indeed it is a cop-out and on the grandest scale.

It is called pascal's wager.

Basically, this involves lying to yourself to avoid the threat of hell.

Anyone can see the flaw in this logic, but no one had a way with words like my departed friend Christopher...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget religious dogma and the like.
According to scripture treat a slave like one of your own family.
Living wage, benefits, affordable health care, decent housing shelter, plenty of Food, Drink and Clothing for all AT BARE MINIMUM!
And free to go if they so choose. My understanding of scripture.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Catholic Church with MLK and many other Christian Church's and Jewish Synagogues .
Don't blame Jesus for the sins of our founding fathers.
Fantastic speech by Frederick Douglass.
Sincerely,
Bela Lugosi
http://tinyurl.com/l279elu
Mmmmhummm.

Was it not you that debated with me for two days over my assertion that God had a mandate for slavery?

Even after looking right at the mandate I pulled straight from scripture, you denied it.

So, what I am asking is....

Did God mandate slavery... or not?

I will leave you with one line to help your process...

Ephesians 6:5
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
Joe Walsh

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I had a dream that I went on a racist rant during my own "I have a dream speach" on the 50th anniversery of the March On Washington.

Can you even imagine how disgraceful that would've been if I did that for real?

Wait, that really happened.

Oops.
Joe Walsh

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I also had a dream that I wasn't booted out of congress for being bat shit crazy after only two years.
Alan West

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Walsh wrote:
I also had a dream that I wasn't booted out of congress for being bat shit crazy after only two years.
I had that dream too.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmhummm.
Was it not you that debated with me for two days over my assertion that God had a mandate for slavery?
Even after looking right at the mandate I pulled straight from scripture, you denied it.
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
Please note the word fear.

This wasn't a you work for me and shelter and health care relationship. It was slavery.

You... are referring to the part where he lays out indentured servitude for countrymen ONLY. A charitable enterprise for the less than fortunate chosen.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you also found it funny when the plane carrying absentee ballots to our soldiers crashed? wadboy
How many absentee ballots on the plane please? Obama won the 2012 election by nearly five million votes. He won Ohio by 166,000 votes and Florida by 74,000 votes. How many absentee ballots on the plane?(There were at the time about 70,000 US troops total in Afghanistan, and many of them would have voted long before that plane crashed because it was carrying only late absentee ballots TO the troops, not early ones, and not their votes back to the USA.)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is very close to impeachment. He'd be impeached now if Dims had a backbone. Unfortunately, you can't make a snake slither upright.
Would you like to buy a bridge? A pretty bridge in Brooklyn. It is going cheap, a special sale today.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>DEFY OBAMA! I REFUSE To Recognize Obama as President of anything.
Kenyan-born Obama can have no power if we don't give it to him. RESIST! Refuse to obey anything he says.
I too hate Big Brother.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol

And there isn't even evidence that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961---and very few 18-year-olds did.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmhummm.
It appears too me that you might of came out of the same school as Limbaugh.

Obfuscation, conjecture, half-trues do not work on me. LOL

You left out the most important line: 9 And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Ephesians 6:9

Plus it clearly states slave or not do good to others.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note the word fear.
This wasn't a you work for me and shelter and health care relationship. It was slavery.
You... are referring to the part where he lays out indentured servitude for countrymen ONLY. A charitable enterprise for the less than fortunate chosen.
The purpose of all humankind is to love God with all your heart and to serve others......

..... PERIOD.

Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you know well that I believe all of this to be total fiction, as do most people who study it.
Of coarse, no one was there. And no... I don't think God exist.
But if you include the books that did not make the final draft... it is a complex literary adventure. And a rather cool read.
For example... The book of Adam.
Which is where the above story of Lucifer comes from.
12.1 the devil began to cry with forced tears and the devil told Adam, "O Adam, all the greed and the anger and all the grief of my heart are directed against you because it was through you that I fell from my dwellings,(it was) by you that I was alienated from my own throne. My wings were more numerous than those of the Cherubim, and I concealed myself under them. Because of you, now my feet walk on the earth, which I would never have believed."
12.2 Adam replied to the devil and told him,
12.3 "What is my fault, by which I have done all that to you?"
13.1 The devil replied to him and told him, "You did nothing to me, but it is because of you that I have fallen upon the earth."
13.2 The very day when you were created, on that day, I fell from before the face of God, because when God breathed a spirit onto your face, you had the image and likeness of the divinity. And then Michael came; he presented you and made you bend down before God. And God told Michael, "I have created Adam according to (my) image and my divinity."
14.1 Then Michael came; he summoned all the troops of angels and told them, "Bow down before the likeness and the image of the divinity."
14.2 And then, when Michael summoned them and all had bowed down to you, he summoned me also.
14.3 And I told him, "Go away from me, for I shall not bow down to him who is younger than me; indeed, I am master prior to him and it is proper for him to bow down to me.
15.1 The six classes of other angels heard that and my speech pleased them and they did not bow down to you.
16.1 Then God became angry with us and commanded us, them and me, to be cast down from our dwellings to the earth. As for you, he commanded you to dwell in paradise.
16.2 When I had realized that I had fallen before you,[B, "by your power] that I was in distress and you were in rest,
16.3 then I aimed at hunting you so that I might alienate you from the paradise of Delights, just as I had been alienated because of you.
17.1 When Adam heard that, he cried in a loud voice and said, "Lord, my life is in your hands. Make this enemy distant from me, who desires to lead me astray and seeks to destroy my race. It is by him that Eve has been lost."
17.2 At that moment, Beliar became invisible.
17.3 As for Adam, he remained in the water and did repentance. But Eve had fallen upon the earth like one dead. Then she stood up from the earth (ground?)
There are many interesting things that got edited out of the bible.
There is ZERO power with those words because they are not inspired by GOD and were rejected.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
What a double-talking piece of garbage! Ok Bill, let's run an FBI background check on every voter! What a total bunch of crap. Can anyone tell me why this lying sack of shyt is still around? If you believe a word out of his mouth, you're a fool. Period. That ranks up there with the dumbest political statements ever made.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7694-bill-c...
You wrote " That ranks up there with the dumbest political statements ever made." Poor slug. You should've written " My reply ranks up there with the dumbest post ever written" as you obviously, again did not understand what Clinton said. Why is he still around? Two reasons, namely, 1) he's one of the 5 best-ever presidents and, 2) were he allowed to run for office in 2016, he'd be a cinch to win another term.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Idi Amin Dada is another famous African.
I used to work with a girl from Uganda. Her name was Juanita.
loose
Hitler was another famous white European. As was white American Jim Crow. Cover that glass house.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
1. Rogue dared anyone to name famous Africans.
2. Poppo did.
3. I did.
4. Rogue could not identify one single African that Poppo and I named.
5. To confirm his ignorance on the matter, he added, to my post, making it look like I did, a non-African, Obama. Low.
6. Sigh
Absolutely true and I did not know many of your names.

Rogue only knows and believes what Fox News Rightwing Propaganda Channel tells him.

ROTFL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you know well that I believe all of this to be total fiction, as do most people who study it.
Of coarse, no one was there. And no... I don't think God exist.
But if you include the books that did not make the final draft... it is a complex literary adventure. And a rather cool read.
For example... The book of Adam.
Which is where the above story of Lucifer comes from.
12.1 the devil began to cry with forced tears and the devil told Adam, "O Adam, all the greed and the anger and all the grief of my heart are directed against you because it was through you that I fell from my dwellings,(it was) by you that I was alienated from my own throne. My wings were more numerous than those of the Cherubim, and I concealed myself under them. Because of you, now my feet walk on the earth, which I would never have believed."
12.2 Adam replied to the devil and told him,
12.3 "What is my fault, by which I have done all that to you?"
13.1 The devil replied to him and told him, "You did nothing to me, but it is because of you that I have fallen upon the earth."
13.2 The very day when you were created, on that day, I fell from before the face of God, because when God breathed a spirit onto your face, you had the image and likeness of the divinity. And then Michael came; he presented you and made you bend down before God. And God told Michael, "I have created Adam according to (my) image and my divinity."
14.1 Then Michael came; he summoned all the troops of angels and told them, "Bow down before the likeness and the image of the divinity."
14.2 And then, when Michael summoned them and all had bowed down to you, he summoned me also.
14.3 And I told him, "Go away from me, for I shall not bow down to him who is younger than me; indeed, I am master prior to him and it is proper for him to bow down to me.
15.1 The six classes of other angels heard that and my speech pleased them and they did not bow down to you.
16.1 Then God became angry with us and commanded us, them and me, to be cast down from our dwellings to the earth. As for you, he commanded you to dwell in paradise.
16.2 When I had realized that I had fallen before you,[B, "by your power] that I was in distress and you were in rest,
16.3 then I aimed at hunting you so that I might alienate you from the paradise of Delights, just as I had been alienated because of you.
17.1 When Adam heard that, he cried in a loud voice and said, "Lord, my life is in your hands. Make this enemy distant from me, who desires to lead me astray and seeks to destroy my race. It is by him that Eve has been lost."
17.2 At that moment, Beliar became invisible.
17.3 As for Adam, he remained in the water and did repentance. But Eve had fallen upon the earth like one dead. Then she stood up from the earth (ground?)
There are many interesting things that got edited out of the bible.
Got it. You had me worried for a while, as it seems I had a birther moment LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to grasp (completely) is the fact that someone creates the computer generated document. Who created it? Read and learn. Maybe you can spot the flaw in the system. Then again, maybe not.
No Mr. Liars, it is you who fail to understand that vital record keepers are not in the business of creating records they are in the business of preserving them. I believe everyone in the entire world knows this save the ignorant birfoon.

First off you are totally confused about computerized records. There were no computers in 1961. Obama’s Certificate of live birth registered with the HDoH on Aug 8th, 1961 was a paper document. The HDoH went to a computerized system in 2003 which means the information from those paper documents were transferred into the system for easy access and print; thus computer generated.

That Mr. Liars is what you fail to grasp or you wouldn’t keep asking who created it?

Who created your birth certificate?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." M.L.King Jr.
Now impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist already!
And Doc steps forward to remind us yet again that Birfoons are ignorant hypocrites who can't comprehend English
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know it was possible for them to be further confounded.
Just when you think they've hit bottom .... Birfoons are infinitely ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min RONE 49,231
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,095,053
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 2 hr Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 550
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••