BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169484 Aug 29, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." M.L.King Jr.
Now impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist already!
And Doc steps forward to remind us yet again that Birfoons are ignorant hypocrites who can't comprehend English
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169485 Aug 29, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know it was possible for them to be further confounded.
Just when you think they've hit bottom .... Birfoons are infinitely ignorant
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169486 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>He is very close to impeachment. He'd be impeached now if Dims had a backbone. Unfortunately, you can't make a snake slither upright.
If only you could dream up a valid reason ....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169487 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Desperation? LMAO! Get a hold of yourself, man! Oh, I see you already have! LMAO!
Gee Romper. I hope you didn't hurt yourself. I'm sure you had to power slam 3 Red Bulls to to come up with that one
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169488 Aug 29, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>DEFY OBAMA! I REFUSE To Recognize Obama as President of anything.
Kenyan-born Obama can have no power if we don't give it to him. RESIST! Refuse to obey anything he says.
I too hate Big Brother.
Way to sell it sister!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169489 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you what races have not been subjected to slavery. Where is your answer? You doofus, you don't even know what post we're talking about! LMAO!
I would imagine just about every race in the world at one point or another Mr. Liars.

So why not centuries of slavery and another century of Jim Crow in the land of the free?

Moreno Valley, CA

#169490 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Here ya go Groidboy.
http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/122427/
Exactly why you will forever remain confused. No computers in 61.

Moreno Valley, CA

#169491 Aug 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.
A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.
What is the only thing that a forged document can prove?
Yep, I'm SMEllen the stank of shit emanating from you Poopoo stain!
Scanning a document to PDF does not make it a forgery GB. I thought I explained that.

“It is instead an ordinary PDF created by scanning an ordinary document and optimizing it for the Internet. This process does digitally alter the document, but it does not change it.

It does not turn truth into fiction; it does not change the meaning of words or move Honolulu to the coast of Kenya”
Frank Arduini

You still funny man though GB.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169492 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not thinking too clearly. The fact that there were thousands of "first" humans precludes the possibility that the literal Adam & Eve theory of "original sin" can be true. According to Romans 5:12 sin and death entered the world through the action of one man. The Christian hypothesis of original sin is that the guilt of original sin was transmitted from generation to generation to Adam's descendants.
The problem with this theory is that Adam's brothers, sisters, cousins, and clan members would have to have become susceptible to death and guilty vicariously. The bible story based original sin theory requires only two "first parents", which is a false premise. Factually incorrect. Really, because Adam "sinned" his brother in-laws sister's husband was condemned to death because of Adam's OS?
Aside from the problems the OS hypothesis has with founder population size there is also the problem that the evidence shows that humans share a common ancestor with the chimpanzee. This means your "Adam" had a mother. So for your theory of original sin to be correct, Adam's mother was not human, or if she was human, she was human but mortal, contradicting the sin of one man introduced death into the world fable.
Again, how were Adam's contemporaries "born with iniquity" unless they were created that way, in which case God created something that was not "good".
No matter how you slice it, your theory crashes and burns.
No one denies that there is what we perceive as evil in the world. But your Adam & Eve fable doesn't work as an explanation of the facts and evidence.
<quoted text>
My belief system is just as plausible as yours.

You cannot prove what you said.

If you trace back all your past lineage you just might be related too me.

I heard John Kerry and George Bush were cousins, and not just skull and bones. lol

Maybe Adam and Eve were hairy apelike humans?

Is it not possible or probable that Methuselah who lived 969 years could have numerous other children in his lifetime?

Same principle with Adam and Eve who lived a long life.

==========

Genesis 2:7

7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 2:21-25

21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

Moreno Valley, CA

#169493 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
But hey, if you gum-flappers wish to continue to be conned, have at it! I choose not to.
Then you’ve been conned by every president since you’ve been born because you’ve seen none of their records.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169494 Aug 29, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
But what would the charges against Bush and Cheney be? Here are the charges against Clinton;
From Wiki: Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[15] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).
Ah, the reason why neither Bush or Cheney were not impeached was because there were no grounds to do so. If lying was an offense, Obama would have been impeached in the first three months he was in office.
You are DEAD WRONG on this.

Ford pardoned Nixon because it would be too painful for our citizenry. What a JOKE.

Clinton swept Iran/Contra under the rug. What a JOKE.

Bush and Cheney never blamed Bill Clinton for September 11, 2001. What a Joke. Too be fair they were negligent and let it happen.

Obama swept all the crimes of Bush/Cheney under the rug and continued almost all of them. What a JOKE.

PETRAEUS & CROCKER TESTIFIED WITHOUT TAKING THE OATH TO SWEAR AND TELL THE TRUTH!

BUSH & CHENEY DID THE SAME AT THE 9/11 COMMISSION INVESTIGATIONS!

THEY DID NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH!

Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!

---------

1999 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
May 17, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/lvz5d5b
(CBS) Two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Laden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the Pentagon.

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.

The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.

"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/20...

--------

F.A.A. Alerted on Qaeda in '98, 9/11 Panel Said
http://tinyurl.com/q5nzr / September 14, 2005 /
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 - American aviation officials were warned as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "seek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark," according to previously secret portions of a report prepared last year by the Sept. 11 commission. The officials also realized months before the Sept. 11 attacks that two of the three airports used in the hijackings had suffered repeated security lapses.
The White House and many members of the commission, which has completed its official work, have been battling for more than a year over the release of the commission's report on aviation failures, which was completed in August 2004.
A heavily redacted version was released by the Bush administration in January, but commission members complained that the deleted material contained information critical to the public's understanding of what went wrong on Sept. 11. In response, the administration prepared a new public version of the report, which was posted Tuesday on the National Archives Web site.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/politics/14...

Moreno Valley, CA

#169495 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think any of them would have had a problem with showing them, if asked by the people? I don't. But Barry sure does.
You wouldn’t dare ask them and if you did they’d tell you to kiss their ass. Did Romney show you his tax returns?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169496 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard John Kerry and George Bush were cousins, and not just skull and bones. lol
Is it not possible or probable that Methuselah who lived 969 years could have numerous other children in his lifetime?
==========
7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
and flesh of my flesh;
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Who wrote the above? It is rumoured that Moses may have. But no one knows for sure. So many questions, like, why believe something that is "perhaps" written by someone or worse, is anonymous - and who told the writer all of this? Was the writer alone when God divulged all of this to him? Any corroborating witnesses?

The fact that Eve was created from Adam's very flesh is the true beginning of woman's "inferiority" from that time on to this day. The writer of these tales just cannot admit that woman created man, that the God he created was incapable of making a human being without the participation of a woman and her womb. And hence the Bible's, both old and new testament's misogynous verses and psalms. Woman is in both books a minority, a "necessary evil" bearer of man's sperm and children . Almost nowhere in the scriptures is the mother allowed to make any decision concerning her own flesh and blood. Did Abraham consult Sarah before heading off with his son to immolate him? Did Aaron consult with his wife(ves) before putting their two sons to death for not being able to, believe this or not, light a proper fire? Is there a more woman-hating man than Paul? One only need read his comments on why women have to cover their head and men don't.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169497 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are DEAD WRONG on this.
Ford pardoned Nixon because it would be too painful for our citizenry. What a JOKE.
Clinton swept Iran/Contra under the rug. What a JOKE.
Bush and Cheney never blamed Bill Clinton for September 11, 2001. What a Joke. Too be fair they were negligent and let it happen.
Obama swept all the crimes of Bush/Cheney under the rug and continued almost all of them. What a JOKE.
PETRAEUS & CROCKER TESTIFIED WITHOUT TAKING THE OATH TO SWEAR AND TELL THE TRUTH!
BUSH & CHENEY DID THE SAME AT THE 9/11 COMMISSION INVESTIGATIONS!
THEY DID NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH!
Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!
---------
1999 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
May 17, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/lvz5d5b
(CBS) Two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Laden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the Pentagon.
"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.
The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.
"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/20...
--------
F.A.A. Alerted on Qaeda in '98, 9/11 Panel Said
http://tinyurl.com/q5nzr / September 14, 2005 /
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 - American aviation officials were warned as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "seek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark," according to previously secret portions of a report prepared last year by the Sept. 11 commission. The officials also realized months before the Sept. 11 attacks that two of the three airports used in the hijackings had suffered repeated security lapses.
The White House and many members of the commission, which has completed its official work, have been battling for more than a year over the release of the commission's report on aviation failures, which was completed in August 2004.
A heavily redacted version was released by the Bush administration in January, but commission members complained that the deleted material contained information critical to the public's understanding of what went wrong on Sept. 11. In response, the administration prepared a new public version of the report, which was posted Tuesday on the National Archives Web site.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/politics/14...
Most unfortunately, what you advance is mostly true. I've read, though I cannot confirm it, that British and French intelligence services had also warned the U.S. of an impending terrorist attack by hijacked aircraft.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169498 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
23 The man said,
and flesh of my flesh;
The overwhelming evidence supports that mankind:

1) had a founder population of thousands, probably about 10,000
2) evolved from an ancestor common to the chimpanzee.

The overwhelming evidence does not support the Adam & Eve fable. An overwhelming wealth of evidence is found right in your DNA in every living cell of your body.

If rational conclusions based on reason, logic, and hard evidence are not more reliable than beliefs systems based on circular reasoning, then you are correct.

The **evidence** is contrary to the Adam & Eve theory and the original sin teaching which was crafted to fit the creation story. I have stated much of the evidence here before.

Willful blindness is called DENIAL.

The belief that Adam lived a very long time, assumes the factual correctness of the Adam & Eve fable as a premise. That is a fine example of circular reasoning, which is FALLACIOUS.

Now when has fallacious reasoning ever been considered as a valid basis for believing anything?

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not thinking too clearly. The fact that there were thousands of "first" humans precludes the possibility that the literal Adam & Eve theory of "original sin" can be true. According to Romans 5:12 sin and death entered the world through the action of one man. The Christian hypothesis of original sin is that the guilt of original sin was transmitted from generation to generation to Adam's descendants.
The problem with this theory is that Adam's brothers, sisters, cousins, and clan members would have to have become susceptible to death and guilty vicariously. The bible story based original sin theory requires only two "first parents", which is a false premise. Factually incorrect. Really, because Adam "sinned" his brother in-laws sister's husband was condemned to death because of Adam's OS?
Aside from the problems the OS hypothesis has with founder population size there is also the problem that the evidence shows that humans share a common ancestor with the chimpanzee. This means your "Adam" had a mother. So for your theory of original sin to be correct, Adam's mother was not human, or if she was human, she was human but mortal, contradicting the sin of one man introduced death into the world fable.
Again, how were Adam's contemporaries "born with iniquity" unless they were created that way, in which case God created something that was not "good".
No one denies that there is what we perceive as evil in the world. But your Adam & Eve fable doesn't work as an explanation of the facts and evidence.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169499 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
23 The man said,
and flesh of my flesh;
You can talk about the validity of your belief system all you want.

However, my CONCLUSION that the Adam & Eve fable is contrary to the overwhelming hard EVIDENCE, much of it encoded in your DNA, is not a "belief system". it is a rational conclusion based on the evidence.

Your "belief" on the other hand is based on circular reasoning, which is fallacious.

If you think circular reasoning is a valid substitute for rational thought you are welcome to your delusion.

I am not saying there is no God, but I am saying the Adam & Eve story is inconsistent to the overwhelming evidence. The factual details of the Adam & Eve story are as credible as the Tooth Fairy, and the original sin theory was tailored to fit the details of a fable.

Sorry if you cannot handle facts and evidence.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169500 Aug 29, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many absentee ballots on the plane please? Obama won the 2012 election by nearly five million votes. He won Ohio by 166,000 votes and Florida by 74,000 votes. How many absentee ballots on the plane?(There were at the time about 70,000 US troops total in Afghanistan, and many of them would have voted long before that plane crashed because it was carrying only late absentee ballots TO the troops, not early ones, and not their votes back to the USA.)
Your true colors show through. Nevermind how many died, huh? You're a frickin' joke. Skank.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169501 Aug 29, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to buy a bridge? A pretty bridge in Brooklyn. It is going cheap, a special sale today.
One of his own party members said that, Skank. LMAO! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169502 Aug 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote " That ranks up there with the dumbest political statements ever made." Poor slug. You should've written " My reply ranks up there with the dumbest post ever written" as you obviously, again did not understand what Clinton said. Why is he still around? Two reasons, namely, 1) he's one of the 5 best-ever presidents and, 2) were he allowed to run for office in 2016, he'd be a cinch to win another term.
Wadboy, Clinton is a liar, just like Obobblehead. We expect you to trust the man because you're so incredibly gullible. Not to mention dumber than an earthworm. Yea, an impeached President would be at the top of YOUR list! Figures. LMAO! DAB
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169503 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to insert a link! Changed in 01 and Obobblehead comes along in 02! DUH.....
Hawaii's state law was changed in 2001, one year before Obama began CONSIDERING running for senate in Illinois, and, duh, a senator does not have to be a Natural Born Citizen. Michigan has also adopted the short-form birth certificate, are you saying that it did so because Mitt Romney would run for president?

Senator Cruz's Canadian birth certificate is also a short-form birth certificate, not showing the hospital or the doctor, are you saying that whatever province that was (I forget) did so because Senator Cruz might run for president.

States and provinces adopt short-form BCs because they are convenient and save them money NOT because a child born there MIGHT run for president years later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,155,854
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 49,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,286
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,879
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr moe 189
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance