BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,458)

Showing posts 149,141 - 149,160 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee - lets review this commentary.
"Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public?"
Hmm.- well they aren't private, they are public record and HAVE been shown to the public .... But yeah, you really told Rouge off.
I never told your friend Rogue off. I said something to the effect,'why the hell should she have to show her ppt?", not knowing it had been shown. But the question's a good one. Why should YOU have to show your ppt if you don't want to?
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I propose NO handguns, NO ammo. All the countries with strict controls on those two have lower rates of homicide. Proven, been posted here so many times, with various sources.
And if we remove murders committed in the U.S. by black people, our homicide rate would look more like your country's! Maybe we should ban black people from owning any firearms.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Thank you. I did not even know about sealed or unsealed records until Rogue mentioned it. They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters.
And, at 17, even today, you can count on the fingers of one hand the teens that have a passport. Cripes, they don't even know what a passport is. And here we are talking 1961 - what 17-yr-old had a passport then except those with affluent parents who did a lot of travel? Not Obama's mother's case for sure. And then that whole return trip ? Only birthers...
Yes they did have to and a judge ruled it that way too. And they DID release all the records ...... that were still in her files!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

<quoted text>I didn't even know they had been shown. Obviously, Rogue did not know either. Does it matter?

But, let's review this. Let's say you have a ppt (which I doubt, as you don't need one to cross state lines). Okay. Do you mean to tell me that anyone can just apply to the ppt bureau or office or whatever to examine YOUR ppt application? Really? Doesn't work like that here and I doubt it works that way in the U.S.
Yes. Once I am deceased THAT is exactly how it works. Your doubts are of no consequence
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Grateful you point out the poorly-written parts of my post. I'd be grateful, as I WANT to be shown where I've erred composition, grammar, syntax and spelling-wise. Leave out the obvious typos. I'm waiting, or are you going to back down like your bedfellow LRS every time I ask him the same thing?
This from the same Jercque that had his panties in a wad over a typo that I made and acknowledged with no prompting from the moron?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sigh. Out of the loop once more, I see. I was only commenting on your bosom buddy Rogue who maintained that they WERE sealed and how Obama should have them unsealed. Poor CONservartive anachronism.
Sigh. Out of the loop doesn't begin to cover you does it Mr expert?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I never told your friend Rogue off. I said something to the effect,'why the hell should she have to show her ppt?", not knowing it had been shown. But the question's a good one. Why should YOU have to show your ppt if you don't want to?
It is the law. Some of us believe that the law should apply equally to everyone. You and Rouge seem to think that there should be one law for "us" and one for "them"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I love it when Libtards cherry-pick their data. Case in point is this Reagan to Obama comparison.
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/view-image/...
Now, why did they start with Reagan and not.... Carter? Look at the graph and you see it starts just before Reagan took office and the stock market was in decline from the Carter Recession and continued down because the Democrat controlled Congress delayed the Reagan 25% income tax cuts by drawing it out over a three year period.
Ten it points to Black Monday but look at the market before Black Monday. You had a BUBBLE and all bubbles burst.
Soooo, what caused that bubble? THE DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED Congress! But even given both of those points, the stock market rose 45% in the eight years Reagan was in office.
Hummm, a couple oh hours have passed and not one Idiotard has dared rebut my post. As I have been saying for a long time, Idiotards are Intellectual Challenged!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Psssst. Ellen - see what I mean about your new friend?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Birthers have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days).
Birthers have not proven that the God particle exists either, but that is not proof that it doesn't!

What is the only thing that a forged document can prove?
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Poor Jercque ... If only someone had told him that the passport records were public tecords and not private had been released under the FOIA - he may not have made such a fool if himself ....
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, duh, they are NOT sealed. And, they are not even private---since she is dead.
And a birther has obtained the file under a US FOI Act Request ...
Oh, That's right - someone did. Never mind
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

BTW Jercques. Yes - above should be "records" not "tecords".
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you. I did not even know about sealed or unsealed records until Rogue mentioned it. They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters.
And, at 17, even today, you can count on the fingers of one hand the teens that have a passport. Cripes, they don't even know what a passport is. And here we are talking 1961 - what 17-yr-old had a passport then except those with affluent parents who did a lot of travel? Not Obama's mother's case for sure. And then that whole return trip ? Only birthers...
I agree with you about the scarcity of 17- and 18-year olds that have passports, and in fact a woman traveling to a foreign country in the last few months of pregnancy would have been even more rare (and it had to be in the last few months of pregnancy because she was attending college earlier in the year.

A for privacy. Well, does a person really have the right to privacy when she or he is dead? In any case, there is nothing in Obama's mother's passport file that indicates that she had a passport in 1961, and it is highly unlikely that she did.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers have not proven that the God particle exists either, but that is not proof that it doesn't!
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
For Obama's mother to have gone to a foreign country she would have needed a passport. That's because Hawaii does not have borders with Canada or Mexico. So she would have needed a passport? Did she have one? Probably not. You can DREAM that she did, but the odds are against it.

So, since the odds are against her having a passport, what are the odds that she had a passport AND used it to travel in the last few months of pregnancy? Even lower, far lower, in the one in a hundred thousand range.

And yet you seem to think that because there is no proof that the "God particle" exists there is a reasonable chance that (1) she had a passport; (2) she used it to travel late in pregnancy to a foreign country (even though that would have had to have been ALONE, since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama's father stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And, in addition to those two points both having to have happened, the birth certificates (short form and long form) of Hawaii would both have had been forged, and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii would have to have been lying about sending them to Obama and all the facts on the one that the White House put online being exactly the same as on what they sent to him.

The "God Particle" may or may not exist, but the odds of Obama being born anywhere other than in Hawaii are about a zillion to one against.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1971], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Obama's birth certificate is NOT forged.

http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/x...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/ame-o-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Hummm, the U.K. Parliament will convene on Thursday to discuss whether or not to get militarily involve in Syria? The question is, will Pres. Obama ask OUR Congress for the same blessing? And if he does not, and he acts militarily, will you Libtards get upset like you did about Bush-43's Iraq and Afghanistan interventions?
Okay Libtards, which of you will stand up and be counted?!?

MPs demand vote over plans for missile blitz in Syria: Cameron warned against escalating conflict without the backing of Parliament or UN
Strikes would be in retaliation for last week's chemical weapons attack
But experts insist any attack could be illegal without UN authorisation
MPs want military action to have their backing in binding Commons vote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24023...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh oh, FJIA now below 14,800. That is a drop of 9.4% off of the 52 week high! Just 0.6% more will be an official correction in the stock market.
And this is while Bernanke is still printing Obama Dollar$ too! What will happen when Bernanke stops printing Obama Buck$?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
Ah, but neither of your sources names a document expert by name. WHY?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dufus: "Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid."
Again, Justice Dufus BELIEVES (note I didn't say "said") in the grandiose 50+ year conspiracy to capture the Oval Office.
Again, had the little tyke been born in Kenya he could have been naturalized with no waiting period. No motive for conspiracy,--->unless<-- - the three wise men appeared at the fabled grass hut and informed momma of his destiny as ---->POTUS<-----.
So if you ----->believe<----- there was a ---->motive<---- behind the grandiose Byzantine conspiracy, then you ---->believe<---- the White House was the object.
Does that help the reading comprehension challenged "Justice"?
<quoted text>
My mind is made up. What part do you not understand, Twinkerbelle? You can quit posting all this spam.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

HOMESICK SNOWBIRD!!!

I was in Pensacola the other day. I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Chicago!"

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker

and left a note that read, "Hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,141 - 149,160 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]