BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,458)

Showing posts 149,141 - 149,160 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
Only a true lefty will use the N-word!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Oh, they were charged with "ethnic intimidation". How about robbery and aggravated assault?!?
But as usual you Libtards will never read this much less watch the video as you believe it is impossible for a black person to be a .... RACIST!!!

White Woman Brutally Beaten By Group Of Black Teens Yelling Racial Slurs Posted on August 28, 2013

But of course this won’t be seen as racism by liberals. Check it out: A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs. Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said. Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said. All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/white-wom...

White woman brutally beaten by black teenagers in Pittsburgh's say..

credits: wpxi.com . No copyright infringement intended as this is a public news . White woman brutally beaten by black teenagers in Pittsburgh's says attack was 'racially motivated'.PITTSBURGH ,Ginger Slepski ,a white woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh's North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.

Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.

"I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I'm so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets," Slepski said.

Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.

"I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,'What is your problem?'" Slepski said.

All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

"They yelled,'Shut up white [expletive].' The other said,'Get that white [expletive],'" Slepski said.

Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.

"The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard," said Slepski. "Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,'Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.'"

Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.

"I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood," she said.

Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she's worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.

The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.

source :http://www.wpxi.com/news/news /woman-b...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, they were charged with "ethnic intimidation". How about robbery and aggravated assault?!?
But as usual you Libtards will never read this much less watch the video as you believe it is impossible for a black person to be a .... RACIST!!!
White Woman Brutally Beaten By Group Of Black Teens Yelling Racial Slurs Posted on August 28, 2013
But of course this won’t be seen as racism by liberals. Check it out: A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs. Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said. Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said. All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/white-wom...
White woman brutally beaten by black teenagers in Pittsburgh's say..
credits: wpxi.com . No copyright infringement intended as this is a public news . White woman brutally beaten by black teenagers in Pittsburgh's says attack was 'racially motivated'.PITTSBURGH ,Ginger Slepski ,a white woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh's North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
"I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I'm so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets," Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
"I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,'What is your problem?'" Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
"They yelled,'Shut up white [expletive].' The other said,'Get that white [expletive],'" Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
"The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard," said Slepski. "Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,'Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.'"
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
"I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood," she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she's worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
source :http://www.wpxi.com/news/news /woman-b...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fight fire with fire! An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, blood for blood.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I say we should give these young punks, with their tombstone mentality, exactly what they want.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
cheap s.o.b. You edit posts, you too? Adding Obama to the great Africans? You've disappointed me before, but you have had the odd "up". This cancels all of them.
Sean Scammity

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That right? Who'd they vote for, Romney? And, had they all been allowed to vote, you somehow know most would have voted for Romney? The same percentages of 51.1% and 48.9% would have not applied to the entire population? You can't accept it , can you, spoiled little boy. Gonna hold your breath 'til you turn blue? Blue is democrat you know, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Those 250 million people did vote you lefty loon. All of which happened to be registered repulicans. Everyone knows Acorn ordered Benjamin Ghazi to shoot down the military plane "Fasty Furiously" that was carrying those 250 million ballots. If your turban wasn't shoved so far up the Anointed Ones ass, you would know that. Or are you 1 of the 2 lone black panthers that covered it up?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
1. Rogue dared anyone to name famous Africans.
2. Poppo did.
3. I did.
4. Rogue could not identify one single African that Poppo and I named.
5. To confirm his ignorance on the matter, he added, to my post, making it look like I did, a non-African, Obama. Low.

6. Sigh
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Sean Scammity wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 250 million people did vote you lefty loon. All of which happened to be registered repulicans. Everyone knows Acorn ordered Benjamin Ghazi to shoot down the military plane "Fasty Furiously" that was carrying those 250 million ballots. If your turban wasn't shoved so far up the Anointed Ones ass, you would know that. Or are you 1 of the 2 lone black panthers that covered it up?
Skank, sea gulls are flocking behind you!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight fire with fire! An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, blood for blood.
And you anointed yourself "Justice" You fully deserve the "ha ha" in-between.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratzinger is wrong on original sin.
If what you say is true that nobody was born with iniquity then why is there so much horror in this world?
Obama and Biden is continuing 8 years of Bush/Cheney/Clinton and you can say that too me with a straight face?
OF COURSE THERE IS SIN IN THIS WORLD.
LOL
You're not thinking too clearly. The fact that there were thousands of "first" humans precludes the possibility that the literal Adam & Eve theory of "original sin" can be true. According to Romans 5:12 sin and death entered the world through the action of one man. The Christian hypothesis of original sin is that the guilt of original sin was transmitted from generation to generation to Adam's descendants.

The problem with this theory is that Adam's brothers, sisters, cousins, and clan members would have to have become susceptible to death and guilty vicariously. The bible story based original sin theory requires only two "first parents", which is a false premise. Factually incorrect. Really, because Adam "sinned" his brother in-laws sister's husband was condemned to death because of Adam's OS?

Aside from the problems the OS hypothesis has with founder population size there is also the problem that the evidence shows that humans share a common ancestor with the chimpanzee. This means your "Adam" had a mother. So for your theory of original sin to be correct, Adam's mother was not human, or if she was human, she was human but mortal, contradicting the sin of one man introduced death into the world fable.

Again, how were Adam's contemporaries "born with iniquity" unless they were created that way, in which case God created something that was not "good".

No matter how you slice it, your theory crashes and burns.

No one denies that there is what we perceive as evil in the world. But your Adam & Eve fable doesn't work as an explanation of the facts and evidence.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As there were about 10,000 humans in the founder population (without doubt many more than two) your "born with iniquity" hypothesis just crashed and burned, unless you believe in a God who could create something that was not good and you reject all Christian theology, in which case you just crashed and burned again.
Romans 5:12 "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death ...."
Literally false. Sorry.
So what about the other ~9,999? How were they born with iniquity?
It was the respected theologian, Professor Joseph Ratzinger (now known as Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) who said that the greatest challenge facing modern theologians is the doctrine of original sin.
Retrofitting theological doctrine that was tailor made to fit the literal Adam & Eve story to conform to current scientific knowledge is not a simply a "challenge".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a true lefty will use the N-word!
Get this, Rogue. The N-word can be used in context by a Black person. They can, in context, call themselves anything they want. But YOU can't. Will you some day get it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Sean Scammity wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL LoL, right on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Get this, Rogue. The N-word can be used in context by a Black person. They can, in context, call themselves anything they want. But YOU can't. Will you some day get it?
But them calling whites creepy azz crackas is ok? How hypocritical.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
LoL LoL, right on.
I suppose you also found it funny when the plane carrying absentee ballots to our soldiers crashed? wadboy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

What a double-talking piece of garbage! Ok Bill, let's run an FBI background check on every voter! What a total bunch of crap. Can anyone tell me why this lying sack of shyt is still around? If you believe a word out of his mouth, you're a fool. Period. That ranks up there with the dumbest political statements ever made.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7694-bill-c...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not thinking too clearly. The fact that there were thousands of "first" humans precludes the possibility that the literal Adam & Eve theory of "original sin" can be true. According to Romans 5:12 sin and death entered the world through the action of one man. The Christian hypothesis of original sin is that the guilt of original sin was transmitted from generation to generation to Adam's descendants.
The problem with this theory is that Adam's brothers, sisters, cousins, and clan members would have to have become susceptible to death and guilty vicariously. The bible story based original sin theory requires only two "first parents", which is a false premise. Factually incorrect. Really, because Adam "sinned" his brother in-laws sister's husband was condemned to death because of Adam's OS?
Aside from the problems the OS hypothesis has with founder population size there is also the problem that the evidence shows that humans share a common ancestor with the chimpanzee. This means your "Adam" had a mother. So for your theory of original sin to be correct, Adam's mother was not human, or if she was human, she was human but mortal, contradicting the sin of one man introduced death into the world fable.
Again, how were Adam's contemporaries "born with iniquity" unless they were created that way, in which case God created something that was not "good".
No matter how you slice it, your theory crashes and burns.
No one denies that there is what we perceive as evil in the world. But your Adam & Eve fable doesn't work as an explanation of the facts and evidence.
<quoted text>
Paul created the concept of original sin. Paul hated women and children. The very idea that every human being is born in sin (that's God's image?- born in sin?) is cruel and so unreal. The punishment fitting the crime is one of humanity's strongest tenets. Because Adam took a bite out of an apple put there by God to sadistically tempt him, every following human being will be born in sin? Really? And these human beings will be bad because they have, somehow during pregnancy, sinned? As Baptism erases that sin, can we deduct that baptised men and women can do no wrong, no evil? Let me add this : To further rouse his cruel bored mind, God made sure that ALL women, from Eve to the end of the world, would suffer in childbirth because she aided and abetted Adam in the consummation of the apple? What? I've said it before and I'll say it again, God should stand trial for his botched attempt at creation as so awkwardly told in Geneis. Abject and total failure. And again, I repeat, He would take the fifth or otherwise incriminate Himself. He should have stuck to the rest of the uninhabited universe. What a waste of good space, though.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you also found it funny when the plane carrying absentee ballots to our soldiers crashed? wadboy
With the votes that were not counted and assured Obama's victory. All 250 million votes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Re my post 169459:

Most intelligent people will have understood that my post blames God for absolutely nothing as He assuredly did not do any of those things. All of it was invented by mean old men, old misanthropes for the sole purpose of scaring and thus dominating their poor followers. And it worked . It still does. God is supposed to be good, forgiving, generous and loving. If so, how could He then inspire men to commit the atrocities they are guilty of since time immemorial?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,141 - 149,160 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 17 min joey 31
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 29 min joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,072,426
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 2 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 3 hr needs another read 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE