BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192564 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169512 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can talk about the validity of your belief system all you want.
However, my CONCLUSION that the Adam & Eve fable is contrary to the overwhelming hard EVIDENCE, much of it encoded in your DNA, is not a "belief system". it is a rational conclusion based on the evidence.
Your "belief" on the other hand is based on circular reasoning, which is fallacious.
If you think circular reasoning is a valid substitute for rational thought you are welcome to your delusion.
I am not saying there is no God, but I am saying the Adam & Eve story is inconsistent to the overwhelming evidence. The factual details of the Adam & Eve story are as credible as the Tooth Fairy, and the original sin theory was tailored to fit the details of a fable.
Sorry if you cannot handle facts and evidence.
<quoted text>
You mean it's the only way your small brain can dismiss it. Sorry if you can't handle FAITH. Very small mind.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169513 Aug 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY? When did Obama switch to the Dumb Ass Okie Tepublican Party?
You should know Twink. You both joined together and celebrated by blowing each other.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169514 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are DEAD WRONG on this.
-----
Bush and Cheney never blamed Bill Clinton for September 11, 2001.-----
Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!
Okay show us where either Bush-43 or Cheney blamed Bill Clinton FOR ANYTHING???
Either put out or shut the f-up you slimy troll!

Location hidden

#169515 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY DID NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH!
Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!
---------
1999 Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings
May 17, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/lvz5d5b
(CBS) Two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Laden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the Pentagon.
"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.
The Bush administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a suicide hijacking before it happened.
"Had I know that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members who were visiting the White House on Friday. It was his first public comment on revelations this week that he was told Aug. 6 that bin Laden wanted to hijack planes.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/20...
--------
F.A.A. Alerted on Qaeda in '98, 9/11 Panel Said
http://tinyurl.com/q5nzr / September 14, 2005 /
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 - American aviation officials were warned as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "seek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark," according to previously secret portions of a report prepared last year by the Sept. 11 commission. The officials also realized months before the Sept. 11 attacks that two of the three airports used in the hijackings had suffered repeated security lapses.
The White House and many members of the commission, which has completed its official work, have been battling for more than a year over the release of the commission's report on aviation failures, which was completed in August 2004.
A heavily redacted version was released by the Bush administration in January, but commission members complained that the deleted material contained information critical to the public's understanding of what went wrong on Sept. 11. In response, the administration prepared a new public version of the report, which was posted Tuesday on the National Archives Web site.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/politics/14...
Ah, just who was the president in 1998 and 1999?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#169516 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ZERO power with those words because they are not inspired by GOD and were rejected.
There is zero power in any of them... the whole shabang.

Do you know how the Gospels made it into the bible?

It had nada to do with inspiration or divinity.

They were chosen by a political council in Nicea for political reasons. Most notably The book of Thomas. It's validity was bulletproof it just didn't jive with the objectives of the church.

One of the biggest reasons books were stricken was that they conveyed the idea that you did not need the church, that there was a spark of the divine in all of us. This would get a book clipped faster than you could say Amen.

The story of Lilith,(Adam's first wife) was taken out for obvious reasons. I am sure someone who studies the bible as much as yourself knows all about Lilith.

To accomplish this the book of Genisis had to be reworked.

Eve was actually the second companion. Molded from Adam's body so she would suit him better. Lilith was created simultaniously with Adam, but they had a falling out. She saw herself as equal to Adam and did not yield to his commands. She left Eden and was chased down by three angels... I am sure you know the rest.

Hell, even what is contained in the all important dead sea scrolls was all but wiped from the bible.

What was good for the CHURCH was deemed inspired by God. The rest was bound to the Apocrypha to be hidden away.

You are a bit too intelligent not to recognize political manipulation when you see it.

But I am sure you will reason this away somehow. I am sure God told the council what was what... right?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169517 Aug 29, 2013
Sorry...
Most notably EXCLUDED was the book of Thomas.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169518 Aug 29, 2013
I am in no way a trained biblical scholar.

It is just a hobby of mine.

People tend to take up hobbies that are the polar opposite of what they do as far as work.

Although it is a really interesting book to me... that is all the power I give it.

To each his own.

But, I am right on this.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169519 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for making it a requirement to run for any political office. The issue was never about anyone's documents except Obobblehead's. Try and remember that as it is the main issue. DAGB
No that is not the main issue. It is not the issue at all. Just because Obama's enemies say that it is an issue does not make it an issue. Neither Obama nor Mitt Romney showed their school records, college records, graduate school records, passport records, parents' marriage licenses, etc. BOTH candidates' records are protected under the normal state and federal privacy laws, and neither were "sealed" in any way by any federal order.

And there is no issue about either of them. Neither showed their records. Neither has to do so. Because you, who is not even a supporter of Obama, would like to see Obama's grades does not mean that he has to show them to you.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169520 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of all humankind is to love God with all your heart and to serve others......
..... PERIOD.
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Yes, unless you are from a boardering country worshiping a different god.

It is there, staring up at you in the book of leviticus.

If you want to wish it away, fine. It doesn't change the words.

Location hidden

#169521 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
F.A.A. Alerted on Qaeda in '98, 9/11 Panel Said
http://tinyurl.com/q5nzr / September 14, 2005 /
WASHINGTON, Sept. 13 - American aviation officials were warned as early as 1998 that Al Qaeda could "seek to hijack a commercial jet and slam it into a U.S. landmark," according to previously secret portions of a report prepared last year by the Sept. 11 commission. The officials also realized months before the Sept. 11 attacks that two of the three airports used in the hijackings had suffered repeated security lapses.
The White House and many members of the commission, which has completed its official work, have been battling for more than a year over the release of the commission's report on aviation failures, which was completed in August 2004.
A heavily redacted version was released by the Bush administration in January, but commission members complained that the deleted material contained information critical to the public's understanding of what went wrong on Sept. 11. In response, the administration prepared a new public version of the report, which was posted Tuesday on the National Archives Web site.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/politics/14...
Who was the Director of the CIA on 0/11/2001 and who appointed him?
It was George Tenet and he was appointed by ...... Bill Clinton.

Now, did George Tenet lie about WMD in Iraq?

From Wiki: Tenet and Iraq WMD controversy
According to a report by veteran investigative journalist Bob Woodward in his book Plan of Attack, Tenet privately lent his personal authority to the intelligence reports about weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. At a meeting on December 12, 2002, he assured Bush that the evidence that Iraq had WMDs amounted to a "slam dunk case."

Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

President Bush awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Tenet on 14 December 2004.
Tenet's seven-year term as Director of Central Intelligence was the second-longest in U.S. history. On December 14, 2004, President Bush awarded Tenet the Presidential Medal of Freedom. This was controversial, both because George Tenet had been wrong in his assertion that there were nuclear weapons in Iraq and because many critics felt that it was given more for political reasons than merit.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169522 Aug 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. You had me worried for a while, as it seems I had a birther moment LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
No worries. Unless the subject interest you enough to look for yourself, you would never know it existed.

And that is by design. A very human design.

Location hidden

#169523 Aug 29, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
I am in no way a trained biblical scholar.
It is just a hobby of mine.
People tend to take up hobbies that are the polar opposite of what they do as far as work.
Although it is a really interesting book to me... that is all the power I give it.
To each his own.
But, I am right on this.
I don't know, I am not in homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia but I do not study those subjects.
IMHO Liberals are looking for excuses to justify their misconduct. The Bible says that homosexuality, bestiality or pedophilia are immoral so Liberals must find ways to discredit the Bible.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169524 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's the only way your small brain can dismiss it. Sorry if you can't handle FAITH. Very small mind.
You can have faith in the Tooth Fairy for all I care but that's not a rational conclusion based on evidence.

Location hidden

#169525 Aug 29, 2013
Another point is the Jesus said that the rich should take care of the poor but Jesus did not take money away from the rich, did He?
But Liberals will use what Jesus to take money away from those that have more and give it to people who have less without any regard for how that money was spent.
My own daughter was a single mother and her cupboards would be bare of food and my granddaughter would be hungry but she would still have her pack of cigarettes.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#169526 Aug 29, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like that Obama is president? You have the right to ask your congressman and senators to impeach, and they have the right to ignore you----which is highly likely. Still don't like the situation? Well, why not try another country?
If Obama wants to live in a country that does not have The Constitution of The United States and doesn't believe in our country,he is the one that should have went to another country. After all,he was living in Indonesia when many of his staff members were born. I was here before Obama,why should I have to leave the country I love and have allegiance to. I took an oath to serve and defend our country and The Constitution,apparently Obama doesn't believe that such an oath is sacred or binding.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169527 Aug 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dypshyt, there is no hope for you. None at all. Poops, computers existed before '61. Now, the altering/creation of Obobblehead's documents most likely occurred in the mid 70s or 2001 when the system went digital. Mid 70s: In the mid 1970's in Hawaii, this changed to the clerk going to the file, typing SOME of the info onto a form, then stamping, sealing, and sending. I think even you can see the flaw in that method. In 2001 the system went digital. Computer generated documents are probably the easiest to alter. Especially, if you knew someone with connections, which Obobblehead's handlers obviously did. The original paper documents still exist, poops. Why haven't we seen it? Because there isn't one!
Actually, we have seen it. We have seen the long-form birth certificate, which is the photocopy of the original onto security paper with the modern seal attached. You do not believe that? Well, that is exactly what the Director of Health of Hawaii said.

Now as to the nutty claim that Obama or his family got officials either in the mid-1970s or in 2001 to change his birth certificate records. Why would they do that? Did they think that he was going to run for president in 2008?

Moreover, Obama's birth in Hawaii is confirmed NOT ONLY BY THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE but also by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices that were sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961. And, although birthers tend to say "anyone can place a birth notices in the newspapers," that reply is in fact not true, since in Hawaii in 1961 ONLY the DOH could send birth notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section of the newspapers, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii.

So Obama was born in Hawaii, and the notion that Obama's parents got the officials to change the records is stupid (did Mitt Romney's relatives get the officials in Michigan to change his records? Well, that is exactly as likely as Obama's relatives doing it).

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers---which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#169528 Aug 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just who was the president in 1998 and 1999?
Yeah, a president in office in 2000 would have no way of knowing about recent intelligence on threats to the U.S.

And I think you meant "put up or shut up...."

Putting out is...... well, nevermind.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#169529 Aug 29, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine just about every race in the world at one point or another Mr. Liars.
So why not centuries of slavery and another century of Jim Crow in the land of the free?
No one alive today was alive in 1807, or in 1860.

Location hidden

#169530 Aug 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of all humankind is to love God with all your heart and to serve others......
..... PERIOD.
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unless you are from a boardering country worshiping a different god.
It is there, staring up at you in the book of leviticus.
If you want to wish it away, fine. It doesn't change the words.
Ah, but does the Bible really say that. The Bible was not written in English, was it?!?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The beginning of wisdom is the awe of Lord Jehovah and the knowledge of the Righteous Ones is understanding;

The Catholic Bible
7 The beginning of knowledge is the awe of Yahweh,
only fools have contempt for wisdom and discipline.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169531 Aug 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can have faith in the Tooth Fairy for all I care but that's not a rational conclusion based on evidence.
You prove my point well. Thanks. DAB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,252,781
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr USA people 54,013
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,937
9 dead 53 injured 4 hr Right Wing 10
abby7-7-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr White_Lightning 6,156
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr White_Lightning 5,332
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages