BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,061 - 149,080 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida had 17 international airports in 1967?
BTW, Haiti has an international customs port of entry. Whoop-dee-doo!
If Jed Clampit rode on an aiplane he wouldn't be a hilbilly?
UR too much Rougie. Florida airports? WTF?
<quoted text>
Sorry, drug smugglers avoid international airports as that means there are Customs agents who would like nothing better than to put another feather in their cap.
Now, if I was a smuggler (and I am not) I would shadow another plane in the ADIZ with my transponder off and then land in a remote airfield.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Defense_Iden... (North_America)
Oh, I do fly some in ADIZ. You must file a ADIZ flight plan. Just south of Panama City and Pensacola there is a Warning Area which are the same as Restricted Ares but in International Waters and they have flight corridors which are some times closed.
Oh, WA and RA have invisible hazards to navigation like missiles, rockets, artillery and they may not be able to prevent you from flying in a warning area but they have WARNED you you may get blown out of the sky and it will not be the Navy's or Air Force's fault!
Oh, in a PA, Prohibited Area, they may deliberate shoot you out of the sky!!!
Awww, I'll just call it very obvious humour, Rogue, and avoid plebeian expressions like "pulling your chain" or "red herring". I suppose a drug flight from Kingston Jamaica to a deserted highway somewhere in Florida does transform it into and int'l airport LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)). By the way, and this is serious, does Florida really have 17 int'l airports?
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I wonder if he knew that there have been no dinos on Earth in about 65 million years? Or notice the two extra grey legs? He must have voted for Obama!

Japanese Dinosaur Prank Would Have Given Us A Heart Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are slightly off, she was born in Miami, FL USA and at age 8 moved to Haiti with her parents.
But it is not an accomplishment of America, it is her accomplishment. She earned it the hard way, by hard work.
And I don't think she learned tennis at Nick Bolittieri's. She probably learned if from her parents and then studied in Haiti at the JOTAC Tennis Academy in Port-au-Prince before returning to the U.S. to study with Nick. And I doubt if Nick gave her a break and I am sure he has other students.
Victoria Duval
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Victoria Duval (born November 30, 1995) is a Haitian-American professional tennis player. She plays right-handed, with a two-handed backhand. Her career-high singles ranking is no. 285, achieved on May 6, 2013. Her career-high doubles ranking is no. 717 achieved on October 29, 2012. Her coach is Nick Bollettieri. Victoria has already received praise from Haiti Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe, who has issued statements expressing his congratulations to Duval for her accomplishment.
Duval was born in Miami, but spent much of her childhood in Haiti, including time training at the JOTAC Tennis Academy in Port-au-Prince. She lived in Haiti until the age of eight. She also trained at the RCS Tennis Academy in Atlanta, Georgia.
Sorry if I reversed the process. Yes, you're right, born in Miami and her success is hers but much credit is due to the US that afforded a Haitian child and her family the opportunity to grow into a successful entity. The U.S. is still a land of opportunities for some. Kudos. Nick did coach her and yes, Nick has hundreds of tennis trainees.

From Wikipedia :

Victoria Duval

Born
November 30, 1995 (age 17)
Miami

Plays
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)

Victoria Duval (born November 30, 1995) is a Haitian-American professional tennis player. She plays right-handed, with a two-handed backhand. Her career-high singles ranking is no. 285, achieved on May 6, 2013. Her career-high doubles ranking is no. 717 achieved on October 29, 2012. Her coach is Nick Bollettieri. Victoria has already received praise from Haiti Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe, who has issued statements expressing his congratulations to Duval for her accomplishment.

Duval was born in Miami, but spent much of her childhood in Haiti, including time training at the JOTAC Tennis Academy in Port-au-Prince. She lived in Haiti until the age of eight.[1] She also trained at the RCS Tennis Academy in Atlanta, Georgia.[citation needed]

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
I wonder if he knew that there have been no dinos on Earth in about 65 million years? Or notice the two extra grey legs? He must have voted for Obama!
Japanese Dinosaur Prank Would Have Given Us A Heart Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He certainly didn't vote for Romney, as 69 million others did not. LMAO (LRS tm reg,d). Oh, what'd you do with those dancing shoes? Keeping them for your President Canadian/Cuban/American Cruz dance?
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Eternal Life
A guy is walking along the beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand.
He picks it up and gives it a rub.
A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.
The guy thinks for a moment, then says, "I want to live forever."
"Sorry," said the genie, "That's the one wish I'm not allowed to grant."
"OK, then, I want to die after the Government balances the budget and eliminates the debt."
"You crafty bastard," said the genie.(hellbear anon)
The last four balanced budgets were written by .... Newt Gingrich!
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Sarah Palin wrote:
Hey, does anybody remeber me?
The grifter that travels the country tricking my brain dead followers to give all of their money to fill my greedy millionaire pockets?
Nobody's talking about me.
I need attention.
ME
MEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE ME MONEY
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA WHO DO YOU LOVE? MONEY MONEY MONEY
I'm important and relevent.
PRAISE ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Is this why you are worried about Sarah?

Palin Backs Effort to Defund ‘Unaffordable Care Act’ Posted on August 28, 2013 by Cowboy Byte
Read more at http://cowboybyte.com/24113/palin-backs-effor...
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>You corrected zilch, Mr.Liars. And correct that one post you said was bad English. Still waiting, Mr. Bluffer.
Show me the post that I said was bad English Mr expert. So do you still fantasize that US passport records of deceased individuals are private? Pathetic fool
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>My comment related to hard copy BCs not to forged pdf fables.
Nevertheless because the pdf was produced by Xerox WorkCenter rather than a jpg made with a $70 scanner Tacky gets his panties in a wad.
Forgery fables do not trump certified DoH verification which is real evidence.
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkerbelle, no original has been shown. Nothing can be proven with CGI. Wise up, child.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Typical birther illiteracy. 6 words, 3 errors. All that's missing is LRS's wnd.com and the "N" word.
Typical reply from a bobblehead.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Awww, I'll just call it very obvious humour, Rogue, and avoid plebeian expressions like "pulling your chain" or "red herring". I suppose a drug flight from Kingston Jamaica to a deserted highway somewhere in Florida does transform it into and int'l airport LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)). By the way, and this is serious, does Florida really have 17 int'l airports?
Please learn the difference between "and" and "an". You make that same mistake over and over.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkerbelle, no original has been shown. Nothing can be proven with CGI. Wise up, child.
Ha ha ha ha.

Just keep changing the subject, loser.

Got Alzheimer's? Your point was the "flaw" in the current system whereby "someone" must make the copy.

Now please tell the class of a state DoH in this country that doesn't have "someone" make a certified copy to fulfill a request. Whether a certified copy was made in 1900, 1961, or 2013,---->someone<--- at DoH makes the certified copy.

Duh!

BTW, the original is never shown. It is kept at DoH, and DoH has verified every piece of data concerning birth facts to the Arizona Secretary of State and to a Federal Court. That is the highest level of proof legally available: confirmation right from the horses mouth.

Nevertheless, hard copy certified documents have been shown. More than once.

The only that has not yet been proven is exactly how dumb and how low birfoons can sink.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>My comment related to hard copy BCs not to forged pdf fables.
Nevertheless because the pdf was produced by Xerox WorkCenter rather than a jpg made with a $70 scanner Tacky gets his panties in a wad.
Forgery fables do not trump certified DoH verification which is real evidence.
<quoted text>

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
The last four balanced budgets were written by .... Newt Gingrich!
And the earth is flatter than ever and we're now on the second Wednesday of this week.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn the difference between "and" and "an". You make that same mistake over and over.
I know I do and acknowledge it. Typo, but that's no excuse, I suppose. I'll try to do better, as I do know the difference between "an" (adjective) and "and" (conjunction). Do you?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>
He certainly didn't vote for Romney, as 69 million others did not. LMAO (LRS tm reg,d). Oh, what'd you do with those dancing shoes? Keeping them for your President Canadian/Cuban/American Cruz dance?
In the 2012 election,250 million United States citizens did not vote for Obama.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai'i,” Hawai'i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.“I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai'i.”

In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama.

State of Hawaii
Neil Abercrombie, Governor
April 27, 2011

But of course, in Birfistan, after DoH verifies the birth facts, publicly states that the pdf is a copy of the President's birth certificate, and reporters see the hard copy provided by DoH to the President, nothing has been proven.

Pitiful.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
ORIGINALS stay in files. States send out official copies and THEY are the official birth certificate, not the one in the files.

Birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days), and yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time) and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii are lying when they have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates (short form and long form) to Obama and that ALL the facts on the image that the White House has put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him.

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). The date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us this date. And they LIED by saying that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked "Where was he born?")

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama's mother's passport file was created still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the Hawaii birth certificate and the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
Just keep changing the subject, loser.
Got Alzheimer's? Your point was the "flaw" in the current system whereby "someone" must make the copy.
Now please tell the class of a state DoH in this country that doesn't have "someone" make a certified copy to fulfill a request. Whether a certified copy was made in 1900, 1961, or 2013,---->someone<--- at DoH makes the certified copy.
Duh!
BTW, the original is never shown. It is kept at DoH, and DoH has verified every piece of data concerning birth facts to the Arizona Secretary of State and to a Federal Court. That is the highest level of proof legally available: confirmation right from the horses mouth.
Nevertheless, hard copy certified documents have been shown. More than once.
The only that has not yet been proven is exactly how dumb and how low birfoons can sink.
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the most basic of points. Do you know how the process works today? See, someone (?) must look up the information, then enter it onto a blank form and print it out. That, in no way, proves a damn thing. The way it used to be was much, much more secure. Grab original and copy, no scan involved. It's pretty hard to doctor a photocopy. Someone "says" doesn't prove anything. Fact is, we have not seen the man's original birth certificate. Period. DABytch
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In the 2012 election,250 million United States citizens did not vote for Obama.
Well, yes, but you fail to mention that 25.9% of the US population is under the age of 18.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In the 2012 election, 60,933,500 voters cast their vote for Romney and he won the electoral ballots from 24 states. You act like those 60,933,500 peoples votes don't count and that they should be considered second class citizens because they couldn't convince 5 million people to vote the correct ballot,they preferred to set a home rather than do the right thing. I doubt that they will do that in 2016. I will continue to vote for our country, no matter who ends up on the ballot. I understand that there will still be people that will continue to vote to destroy our country,but I hope they never win.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>In the 2012 election,250 million United States citizens did not vote for Obama.
True, and for 2 reasons. Some were not of voting age, and idiots just did not vote. But, if you extrapolate the winning margin of 53 to 47%, and had everyone vote, you'd get 164 million votes for Obama and 135 million for Romeny. Indeed, one must ascertain the same percentage for the population as for the actual vote, no? Never thought of that, I bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,081,630
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••