BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,454)

Showing posts 149,061 - 149,080 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to look up the definition of "tramp." Not only that, but it says a lot about you that you would put down a 17 year old girl for having sexual relations with, as far as we know, only one man but say nothing about an older man who would have sex with a minor.
It was against the law,state and federal law for a married man to have sex with a teenage girl who was not his wife. It was against the law for a older unmarried man to have sex with a seventeen year old girl. Bigamy is still illegal in The United States,although with our liberal law makers things may change. Now is the time to vote these legislators out of office,before they start allowing women to marry their pets,or to marry their sons or daughters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, the wannabe troll Louisiana Loser can't help but jump when I say jump.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Delusional much? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

For the self-proclaimed "scientists"!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57600138/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

From left to right: Path, Garther Birks, Twinkerbelle

http://www.profilekiss.com/picture/code-16/hu...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional much? LMAO!
Ha ha, you jump right on every post I make within minutes? Got a life, Louisiana Loser?

Jump!

How high, sir?!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.
Apart from Libya, his mistake, what war did he drag the US into? Where were you in 2001 and 2003 and who was your president?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you jump right on every post I make within minutes? Got a life, Louisiana Loser?
Jump!
How high, sir?!
Air that tainted tuna out! skank
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from Libya, his mistake, what war did he drag the US into? Where were you in 2001 and 2003 and who was your president?
Syria is next. Where was I? Sorry, that's classified.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Path, I had all that data sealed! Just like the CiCino did! LMAO!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
NOT in the Kenyan hut where Stannie Dunham became wife #2 for BHO Sr in 1961. The same hut our Kenyan-born antichrist proposed to Michelle in while visiting the usurper's "home country". A marriage of convenience for sure. BHO Jr didn't have to get deported on his student visa & he covered for his true sexual persuasion. Obamasrealfather.com

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
How modern, how forward, how open, how democratic. When was that again? In the 18th century? No. In the 19th century? Nooo. In the 20th century, less than 45 years ago? Yes. Land of the free, eh, Justice "shame on you" LRS? Free for some, not so much for others, yes. Go see "The Butler" at your local cinema, load yourself up with pork rinds, tacos and cheap beer , sit down, and learn.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Air that tainted tuna out! skank
You see Terry Tuna everywhere. Good. Even if she were a skank, which she definitely is NOT, she'd still wipe the floor with your disgusting carcass.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote :

Justice LRS wrote:

Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.

Classified. What war, apart from Libya, which incidentally was not a war, which war did Obama drag the US into?

Weak, birther response "that's classified" as you have no answer.

LRS in grade 8 :

Teacher : LRS remove your dunce cap in order to uncover your barn door ears. Okay, what is 5 X 5 ?

LRS : DOH. That's classified.

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How modern, how forward, how open, how democratic. When was that again? In the 18th century? No. In the 19th century? Nooo. In the 20th century, less than 45 years ago? Yes. Land of the free, eh, Justice "shame on you" LRS? Free for some, not so much for others, yes. Go see "The Butler" at your local cinema, load yourself up with pork rinds, tacos and cheap beer , sit down, and learn.
Do some learning of your own. Carriers

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-in-serv...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You see Terry Tuna everywhere. Good. Even if she were a skank, which she definitely is NOT, she'd still wipe the floor with your disgusting carcass.
Right. LMAO! psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You wrote :
Justice LRS wrote:
Classified. What war, apart from Libya, which incidentally was not a war, which war did Obama drag the US into?
Weak, birther response "that's classified" as you have no answer.
LRS in grade 8 :
Teacher : LRS remove your dunce cap in order to uncover your barn door ears. Okay, what is 5 X 5 ?
LRS : DOH. That's classified.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
This is truly pathetic, even for you! LMAO! psychoscum
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

[QUOTE who="Grand Birther (FAKE)"]<quoted text>
He'll most likely cave to the pressure from every idiot conservative in the country. They're a blood thirsty lot who are under the impression soldiers and money grow on trees.
[/QUOTE]
Heh, YOU'RE NOT ME!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry this hurts your wittle feelings, Twinkerbelle, your "golden idol" is a hoax. Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid. I am glad you finally gave up on your imaginary vacation! LMAO! What a DAB!
Sorry. No motive, no opportunity, no evidence.

So you believe momma and Evil Grannie just knew he was destined to be President of the United States in 1961 and momma hid him in a Hogwarts invisibility cloak, sneaked him out of Kenya and into Hawaii and into Kapiolani Hospital and used her charms to get Dr. David A. Sinclair to sign the original vital records.

But if you wish to fantasize that Evil Grannie had a motive in 1961 to engineer the grandiose plot for the Oval Office please don't forget to keep your tinfoil hat on at all times.

If Barack H. Obama II had been born in Kenya he would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization. No need for any documents stating birth in US. That also shoots to hell the fake SSN fantasy.(Can birfoons figure out why? I'll bet not.)

The problem with birfoonism is it breaks down and self destructs unless the birfoon keeps the foil hat on and tenaciously clings to tunnel vision.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.
So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.
Have a nice pipe dream.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
In some hillbilly states.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,061 - 149,080 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE