BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169374 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the most basic of points. Do you know how the process works today? See, someone (?) must look up the information, then enter it onto a blank form and print it out. That, in no way, proves a damn thing. The way it used to be was much, much more secure. Grab original and copy, no scan involved. It's pretty hard to doctor a photocopy. Someone "says" doesn't prove anything. Fact is, we have not seen the man's original birth certificate. Period. DABytch
Originals stay in files. States send out official copies. THEY are the legal birth certificate, not the ones in the files.

Oh, and BTW, Mitt Romney's Michigan birth certificate is only a short-form computer generated copy of the original in the files.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169375 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Nor have we seen any original documents of his "supposed" education! To buy into something, such as this, exposes your gullible nature. You're willing to take the man's word, unquestioned. I'm not. You'd be laughed out of any serious business meeting with that line of thinking. I think the Office of President deserves much more scrutiny. I believe you mentioned "dumb" in your post. Well, you just provided the perfect example. Thanks. LMAO!
Re: "Nor have we seen any original documents of his "supposed" education! "

Nor did we see any original documents of the "supposed education" of Mitt Romney or John McCain or for that matter Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK, Etc.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169376 Aug 28, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
Just keep changing the subject, loser.
Got Alzheimer's? Your point was the "flaw" in the current system whereby "someone" must make the copy.
Now please tell the class of a state DoH in this country that doesn't have "someone" make a certified copy to fulfill a request. Whether a certified copy was made in 1900, 1961, or 2013,---->someone<--- at DoH makes the certified copy.
Duh!
BTW, the original is never shown. It is kept at DoH, and DoH has verified every piece of data concerning birth facts to the Arizona Secretary of State and to a Federal Court. That is the highest level of proof legally available: confirmation right from the horses mouth.
Nevertheless, hard copy certified documents have been shown. More than once.
The only that has not yet been proven is exactly how dumb and how low birfoons can sink.
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkers! LMAO!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hawaii-senio...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169377 Aug 28, 2013
But hey, if you gum-flappers wish to continue to be conned, have at it! I choose not to.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169378 Aug 28, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Nor have we seen any original documents of his "supposed" education! "
Nor did we see any original documents of the "supposed education" of Mitt Romney or John McCain or for that matter Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK, Etc.
And do you think any of them would have had a problem with showing them, if asked by the people? I don't. But Barry sure does.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169379 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Twinkers! LMAO!

Gee. You demoted your source after only 24 hours? And still no sworn statement. His "masters thesis"? OReaLY?

"..in my professional opinion, Barack Obama was NOT (emphasis added) born in the United States, and there is no Hawaii long-form birth certificate."

Wow - the "professional" opinion of a clerk that had no access to birth records. Well that certainly proves .. how desperate you are
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169380 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkers! LMAO!
Tim Adams, like other birthers, is LYING. He claims that others in the Election Commission told him that there are no birth certificate records, but no one has confirmed and the government of Hawaii has denied that the Election Commission even had access to the birth certificate records.

The claim of one person who hates Obama is not evidence.

The birth certificates themselves (short form and long form) are evidence, as is the repeated confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties, and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH in 1961 (and only the DOH could send notices to the "Health Bureau Statistics" section, and it only did so for births in Hawaii), and there is even confirming evidence from the teacher who wrote home after being told "Stanley" had a baby (and her father's name really was Stanley, so it would be a difficult lie to manufacture). There are even confirmations from Kapiolani Hospital, which birther sites have not shown you.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1971], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

Oh, and birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and very few 18-year-olds did.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169381 Aug 28, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. You demoted your source after only 24 hours? And still no sworn statement. His "masters thesis"? OReaLY?
"..in my professional opinion, Barack Obama was NOT (emphasis added) born in the United States, and there is no Hawaii long-form birth certificate."
Wow - the "professional" opinion of a clerk that had no access to birth records. Well that certainly proves .. how desperate you are
Hey Twink, what's up? I didn't make the man say any of that. I suggest you talk to him. Merely a suggestion. LOL You gum-flappers enjoy getting conned again, ya hear? LMAO!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169382 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think any of them would have had a problem with showing them, if asked by the people? I don't. But Barry sure does.
What people? YOU? Well, you are not exactly the 65.9 million people who voted for Obama. Just because YOU want it does not mean that Obama has to break the precedent of all the other presidents and show his college grades. You do not think that his grades were good? Well, tough on you. Who cares what you think? Harvard Law School says that Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude. You do not believe Harvard Law School and say that Obama should still release his grades? Well, too bad for you. He doesn't have to, and he won't. Why should he---just because YOU don't believe Harvard Law School?

IF Mitt Romney and John McCain had shown their grades, Obama would have been forced to do the same thing. They chose not to do so, which is their right, and it is Obama's right also.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#169383 Aug 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama was born August 4,1961,he would have had to have been conceived December 4,1960.
Where in the world do you get that date from? Just because he was born on Aug 4 1961 you have no idea when he was conceived on,.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169384 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Twinkers! LMAO!
Re: The reference to "Hawaii Senior Elections Clerk:“Barack Obama Was Not Born In Hawaii”

Answer: Tim Adams, like many birthers, is a LIAR. The birth certificate of Hawaii and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers all show that Obama was born in Hawaii. Adams, like the birther sites that said that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (when she said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, and they simply did not quote her), is LYING.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169385 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Twink, what's up? I didn't make the man say any of that. I suggest you talk to him. Merely a suggestion. LOL You gum-flappers enjoy getting conned again, ya hear? LMAO!!!
You're the one that cites him in support of your fable. His shortcomings aren't my problem - just the source of my amusement with your desperation
Frank

Spokane, WA

#169386 Aug 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and for 2 reasons. Some were not of voting age, and idiots just did not vote. But, if you extrapolate the winning margin of 53 to 47%, and had everyone vote, you'd get 164 million votes for Obama and 135 million for Romeny. Indeed, one must ascertain the same percentage for the population as for the actual vote, no? Never thought of that, I bet.
Obama received 51.1% of the vote. He believes that gives him a mandate to destroy the lives of 310 million United States citizens and to ignore The Constitution and the laws of this country. I bet that the five million that didn't vote,didn't want to vote for Obama,so they didn't vote instead of voting for Romney. Do you think that they might have voted had they known that Obama was going to use the IRS and NSC to spy on citizens? Do you think that people would have voted differently had they known that Obama was going to force them to lose their health insurance or pay penalty? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama permission to be the most corrupt politician in our life time? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama a right to send guns to Mexico to kill thousands of people through operation "Fast and Furious"? No,our country does not vote for president to give someone tyrannical powers of an Emperor or dictator.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169387 Aug 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama received 51.1% of the vote. He believes that gives him a mandate to destroy the lives of 310 million United States citizens and to ignore The Constitution and the laws of this country. I bet that the five million that didn't vote,didn't want to vote for Obama,so they didn't vote instead of voting for Romney. Do you think that they might have voted had they known that Obama was going to use the IRS and NSC to spy on citizens? Do you think that people would have voted differently had they known that Obama was going to force them to lose their health insurance or pay penalty? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama permission to be the most corrupt politician in our life time? Do you think that 51.1% of the vote gives Obama a right to send guns to Mexico to kill thousands of people through operation "Fast and Furious"? No,our country does not vote for president to give someone tyrannical powers of an Emperor or dictator.
Don't like that Obama is president? You have the right to ask your congressman and senators to impeach, and they have the right to ignore you----which is highly likely. Still don't like the situation? Well, why not try another country?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169388 Aug 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.
I scan documents to pdf all the time using a scan sheet that I created for multiple use and without an expiration date back on 7-16-2012. When it looks a little sad I copy it and use the new sheet. Working in an office where we really don’t have much need to scan anything into other than a pdf format, there’s little need to put any thought into scanning a document as all you have to do is put a scan sheet on top of the document and hit “Scan” instead of “Copy.”
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#169389 Aug 28, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like that Obama is president? You have the right to ask your congressman and senators to impeach, and they have the right to ignore you----which is highly likely. Still don't like the situation? Well, why not try another country?
No one cares anymore who is President.
He serves no purpose.
He sends our men to other countries
for self destruction.
Murder is murder.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#169390 Aug 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God creates man and foists Satan on them? Really? Playing games? I was led to believe that Satan along with his black angels were banished to hell forever. What 's he doing tempting God's flock? What's he doing playing games with him as Job suffers and his family dies? Seeing as God knows who is "saved" and "not saved", why does he let the "non-saved" be born? Would you conceive a child if you knew for sure he'd have a sinful life and go to hell? No? Well, seems God will. Jesus said of Judah "Better he had never been born". What? Why'd he allow him to be born in the first place?
I know your answer : All men are born free to do as they wish. Okay. Another scenario for you : Your son, a free man, right?, tells you he's gonna jump off a 2,000 foot cliff tonight at midnight. Remember, he's a free man. You gonna stop him or let him go ahead?
Not sure if you understand what Lucifer is. That is his proper biblical name and as one of god's few "perfect" creations the pious are remiss in calling him devil or satan.

Lucifer was an Angel. Rivaled only by few such as Michael and Raphael. He is perfect as all angels were created.

His crime was that he loved god above all others. You see, when god created man... he asked the angels to love humanity as they loved god.

To put it in perspective...

Put yourself in the shoes of an angel. Now, God asks you to love pigs as you love him.

Lucifer saw this as impossible. He didn't dislike humanity, he just couldn't reconcile worshiping them equal with the almighty.

As you are aware, God has big anger management problems. And for this act he cast Lucifer into the lake of fire. Along with 1/3 of the remaining angels... it apparently was a pretty popular opinion at the time.

The role of Lucifer has changed over the centuries. Now we have a Demon who is responsible for all evil and vice on Earth.

Which brings us to free will. You have it because God says you do. If that isn't irony....

One of the weirdest contradictions in the bible is free will vs. God's plan.

They are mutually exclusive yet must be harmonious. The big picture philosophy between these two forces are enough to make anyone's head spin.

But you are correct in a sense. According to the celestial story in christianity ... we are nothing more than a complex wagered game to our celestial overlords.

We are here... to prove a predetermined point.

I don't know how anyone could even wish for any of this to be true.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#169391 Aug 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but in Shitcago 66% of all white people are murdered by black people. Way to go Shitcago.
So Chicago's lost 66% of it's white population due to murders by black people?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169392 Aug 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you miss the most basic of points. Do you know how the process works today? See, someone (?) must look up the information, then enter it onto a blank form and print it out. That, in no way, proves a damn thing. The way it used to be was much, much more secure. Grab original and copy, no scan involved. It's pretty hard to doctor a photocopy. Someone "says" doesn't prove anything. Fact is, we have not seen the man's original birth certificate. Period. DABytch
As stated previously only thing not yet proven is the depth of birfoon stupidity. He decrees process of which he is utterly ignorant. Hawaii's vital records backfile data was entered before the database went on-line. That means when a person orders a BC the data was either entered before db went on line or at time birth was registered. The "flaw" exits in the fantasy process in the mind of ignorant fool. The clerk who prints out BC does not enter birth fact data into the database and can do nothing other than locate the record and print it.

Duh!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
Just keep changing the subject, loser.
Got Alzheimer's? Your point was the "flaw" in the current system whereby "someone" must make the copy.
Now please tell the class of a state DoH in this country that doesn't have "someone" make a certified copy to fulfill a request. Whether a certified copy was made in 1900, 1961, or 2013,---->someone<--- at DoH makes the certified copy.
Duh!
BTW, the original is never shown. It is kept at DoH, and DoH has verified every piece of data concerning birth facts to the Arizona Secretary of State and to a Federal Court. That is the highest level of proof legally available: confirmation right from the horses mouth.
Nevertheless, hard copy certified documents have been shown. More than once.
The only that has not yet been proven is exactly how dumb and how low birfoons can sink.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169393 Aug 28, 2013
decries not decrees process. auto correct sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 49,331
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Portlandia 1,156,033
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 4 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]