BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169329 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no question, you simply misread my post.
I asked you what races have not been subjected to slavery. Where is your answer? You doofus, you don't even know what post we're talking about! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169330 Aug 27, 2013
Here ya go Groidboy.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/122427/

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#169331 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise up, child. You're being played like a cheap guitar. LMAO!
Now is the time to impeach this Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169332 Aug 27, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the scarcity of 17- and 18-year olds that have passports.
Who cares???
What is the only thing that a forged document can prove?
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169333 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to not comment on posts you’re incapable of comprehending Mr. Liars. Nothing in my post suggested a computer generated document was proof of anything.
The proof bears a raised seal and a certification by the state as to the statement of facts.
<quoted text>
No, what’s interesting is you seem to have no clue what you’re talking about. What state hasn’t gone to computer generated BC’s?
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.

A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.

Yep, I'm SMEllen the stank of shit emanating from you Poopoo stain!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169334 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to not comment on posts you’re incapable of comprehending Mr. Liars. Nothing in my post suggested a computer generated document was proof of anything.
The proof bears a raised seal and a certification by the state as to the statement of facts.
<quoted text>
No, what’s interesting is you seem to have no clue what you’re talking about. What state hasn’t gone to computer generated BC’s?
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.

A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#169335 Aug 27, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.
A birfoon forgery fable does not trump birth facts certified by the state and consistent with the evidence.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169336 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to grasp (completely) is the fact that someone creates the computer generated document. Who created it? Read and learn. Maybe you can spot the flaw in the system. Then again, maybe not.
someone creates every certified document whether with photocopier or with DoH database. Ultimate proof of birth facts is verification of facts and certification by inspection of original, which DoH did - twice. Official verification accepted by State of Arizona and Federal Court. The flaw is in birfoon psychosis.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169337 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>someone creates every certified document whether with photocopier or with DoH database. Ultimate proof of birth facts is verification of facts and certification by inspection of original, which DoH did - twice. Official verification accepted by State of Arizona and Federal Court. The flaw is in birfoon psychosis.
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.

Yep, I'm SMEllen the stank of shit emanating from you WoTARD!
Sean Scammity

Midlothian, IL

#169338 Aug 27, 2013
84% of white peoples killed by whites, and still no word from John Boener on this growing savage culture.

With the majority of people on food stamps being white southerners living in republican states, when will the republican house stand up and take away the "free stuff" handouts enabling these white criminals?

When will LRS have the moral courage to denounce his fellow white Louisiana grandma killers?
Sarah Palin

Hickory Hills, IL

#169339 Aug 28, 2013
Hey, does anybody remeber me?

The grifter that travels the country tricking my brain dead followers to give all of their money to fill my greedy millionaire pockets?

Nobody's talking about me.

I need attention.

ME

MEEE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME MONEY

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA WHO DO YOU LOVE? MONEY MONEY MONEY

I'm important and relevent.

PRAISE ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
wojar

Bristol, CT

#169340 Aug 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
This action is accomplished by human action ....
My comment related to hard copy BCs not to forged pdf fables.

Nevertheless because the pdf was produced by Xerox WorkCenter rather than a jpg made with a $70 scanner Tacky gets his panties in a wad.

Forgery fables do not trump certified DoH verification which is real evidence.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>someone creates every certified document whether with photocopier or with DoH database. Ultimate proof of birth facts is verification of facts and certification by inspection of original, which DoH did - twice. Official verification accepted by State of Arizona and Federal Court. The flaw is in birfoon psychosis.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169341 Aug 28, 2013
jiazse wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3m07U8XfL 0 …………… Wheres the Beef?
Hes a africa born ape monkey
Typical birther illiteracy. 6 words, 3 errors. All that's missing is LRS's wnd.com and the "N" word.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169342 Aug 28, 2013
Sean Scammity wrote:
84% of white peoples killed by whites, and still no word from John Boener on this growing savage culture.
With the majority of people on food stamps being white southerners living in republican states, when will the republican house stand up and take away the "free stuff" handouts enabling these white criminals?
When will LRS have the moral courage to denounce his fellow white Louisiana grandma killers?
Yea, but in Shitcago 66% of all white people are murdered by black people. Way to go Shitcago.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169343 Aug 28, 2013
jiazse wrote:
youtube.com/watch... 0 …………… Wheres the Beef?
Hes a africa born ape monkey
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birther illiteracy. 6 words, 3 errors. All that's missing is LRS's wnd.com and the "N" word.
I hope you did not go to his video. That is all he wants.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

#169344 Aug 28, 2013
Sarah Palin wrote:
Hey, does anybody remeber me?
The grifter that travels the country tricking my brain dead followers to give all of their money to fill my greedy millionaire pockets?
Nobody's talking about me.
I need attention.
ME
MEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE ME MONEY
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA WHO DO YOU LOVE? MONEY MONEY MONEY
I'm important and relevent.
PRAISE ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Terri, go take a powder.

Ottawa

#169346 Aug 28, 2013
What's a success story, for which the U.S. can certainly be credited for a great job?: Victoria Duval, for those who saw her play at the U.S. Open yesterday and then heard her speak. Born in Haiti, left for the U.S. with parents at age 8, father works as a doctor in Port-au-Prince, she learned tennis at the Nick Bolittieri tennis academy in Florida, and won her 1st-round match against the 11th seed and former U.S. Open champion. At 17! Bravo.

Ottawa

#169347 Aug 28, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN BROTHER! AMEN!
Idiot. Humour , and how better to prove it than the above, is not the birthers' and holy rollers' forte.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

#169348 Aug 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's not a red herring, then prove it. But them, we're gonna wait a long long time, will we not?
No, it is not a red herring, it's a chain jerker and it looks like I jerked your chain,,,,,,, again.

Ottawa

#169349 Aug 28, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!
<quoted text>
No, it is not a red herring, it's a chain jerker and it looks like I jerked your chain,,,,,,, again.
Whatever, if you think childish puerile carryings-on are "chain-jerking" or "red herring" or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 48,387
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,141,647
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Cali Girl 2014 51,240
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr ScrewAdvertisers 14
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 2 hr StarfucksAllowADS 16
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 3 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]