BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
149,021 - 149,040 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169315 Aug 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you doing this monologue, LTR/LRS? So alike these two acronyms. Strange.
And the ignorant moron doubles down on his stupidity.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169316 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!
If that's not a red herring, then prove it. But them, we're gonna wait a long long time, will we not?

Ottawa

#169317 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida had 17 international airports in 1967?
BTW, Haiti has an international customs port of entry. Whoop-dee-doo!
If Jed Clampit rode on an aiplane he wouldn't be a hilbilly?
UR too much Rougie. Florida airports? WTF?
Yup, if one deems 17 airports "international" that see small planes land at night from the Caribbean, laden with all sorts of smuggled dope.

Ottawa

#169318 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, back to slavery! At some point you must move on for the greater good. Do you know of one race that has not been subjected to slavery? I'm 100% certain you have no clue how God thinks. How vain! LMAO!!! You're just one grain of sand on a beach, poops. That's it. Nothing special about you. No great wisdom or insight do you contain.
This from the guy who speaks to God every day and gets answers! We see them here on topix, like buttflapper, dumbazzbastard and the gender-equal dumbazzbitch LMAO (LRS/LTR tandem tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#169319 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?
From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem posting a link then!
Where's MY Russian-German-UN approval of the Iraq invasion? YOU the non-linker are asking for links again? And the link for all those Democrat murderers please. And the link for and the link for and the link for...

Ottawa

#169320 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected several of your errors. You ran and hid behind your typing test.
But that blind allegiance to one party continues to fuel your ignorance
You corrected zilch, Mr.Liars. And correct that one post you said was bad English. Still waiting, Mr. Bluffer.

Ottawa

#169321 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must disagree. The insult "zings" with or without the comma!
Illiterates are not apt or allowed to disagree with good punctuation. Proof is right here, I'm write (sic) LMAO (LTR tm reg'd).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169322 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, back to slavery! At some point you must move on for the greater good. Do you know of one race that has not been subjected to slavery? I'm 100% certain you have no clue how God thinks. How vain! LMAO!!! You're just one grain of sand on a beach, poops. That's it. Nothing special about you. No great wisdom or insight do you contain.
Would you prefer I have quoted Exodus 22:18 which was directly responsible for perhaps millions of men and women being burned at the stake? The post wasn’t about slavery, it was about the barbarous cruelty justified by your religious dogma. Please try and keep up Mr. Liars.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169323 Aug 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterates are not apt or allowed to disagree with good punctuation. Proof is right here, I'm write (sic) LMAO (LTR tm reg'd).
Ah, but the insult still zings. You're moot. BTW 0 - 304!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169324 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I have quoted Exodus 22:18 which was directly responsible for perhaps millions of men and women being burned at the stake? The post wasn’t about slavery, it was about the barbarous cruelty justified by your religious dogma. Please try and keep up Mr. Liars.
You failed to answer the question, as usual.

Moreno Valley, CA

#169325 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A computer generated document cannot prove anything.
You would do well to not comment on posts you’re incapable of comprehending Mr. Liars. Nothing in my post suggested a computer generated document was proof of anything.

The proof bears a raised seal and a certification by the state as to the statement of facts.
Justice LRS wrote:
It is interesting to note that Hawaii's new rule of issuing only computer generated documents occurred shortly before Obobblehead's entrance into political office. Hmmm...that sure was good timing, wasn't it? LMAO!
No, what’s interesting is you seem to have no clue what you’re talking about. What state hasn’t gone to computer generated BC’s?
jiazse

Pittsburgh, PA

#169326 Aug 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Wheres the Beef?
Hes a africa born ape monkey

Moreno Valley, CA

#169327 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question, as usual.
There was no question, you simply misread my post.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169328 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to not comment on posts you’re incapable of comprehending Mr. Liars. Nothing in my post suggested a computer generated document was proof of anything.
The proof bears a raised seal and a certification by the state as to the statement of facts.
<quoted text>
No, what’s interesting is you seem to have no clue what you’re talking about. What state hasn’t gone to computer generated BC’s?
What you fail to grasp (completely) is the fact that someone creates the computer generated document. Who created it? Read and learn. Maybe you can spot the flaw in the system. Then again, maybe not.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169329 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no question, you simply misread my post.
I asked you what races have not been subjected to slavery. Where is your answer? You doofus, you don't even know what post we're talking about! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169330 Aug 27, 2013
Here ya go Groidboy.

http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/122427/

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#169331 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise up, child. You're being played like a cheap guitar. LMAO!
Now is the time to impeach this Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169332 Aug 27, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the scarcity of 17- and 18-year olds that have passports.
Who cares???
What is the only thing that a forged document can prove?
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169333 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.

A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.

Yep, I'm SMEllen the stank of shit emanating from you Poopoo stain!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#169334 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are in fact attempting to suggest that a forged document can prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth.

A hard copy of a document that was only scanned would not be turned into a PDF file.
This action is accomplished by human action ordering the computer to do this, and the only reason to do this would be to either create the document in whole, or change the document some manner.

Yep, I'm SMEllen the stank of shit emanating from you Poopoo stain!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info