BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169306 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care moron. I don't pretend to be the typing police. When I do catch and acknowledge an error I do so in English which explains why Jercques still can't comprehend it
You won't show me my bad English? Yet, YOU said it was bad. Well, that deserves a little quid pro quo, no?

Your post, up there. Ah, Topix corrector does not correct punctuation. Well well. We've seen how punctuation is not exactly your strong suite, now is it? Example :

1. "I don't care moron." You see, slug, you need a comma after "care", otherwise the sentence makes no sense. Now, your insult, or your intended insult falls flat on its face when you omit the comma. Try again ;

2. You wrote : " When I do catch and acknowledge an error I do so in English". Here we go again.(Put that CONservative dunce hat back on, your hear?) Okay, comma again. Darn. You NEED a comma after "error" (pun intended-error lol) as you have to pause after "error".

That's all for now. You told me I wrote poor English yet won't show me how or where. Well, from now on, I'LL show you your errors. If I were you, I would initiate a petition to Topix asking for punctuation corrections and the proper use of homonyms, like "write" or "right".

Ottawa

#169307 Aug 27, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
HOMESICK SNOWBIRD!!!
I was in Pensacola the other day. I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Chicago!"
So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker
and left a note that read, "Hope this helps.
Did this not appear 2 or 3 days ago?

Ottawa

#169308 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Price instead of prize IS s typo. Acknowledged. But, look back, slug, and see how my first comment did not mention "prices". Also, I NEVER correct anyone, typo or error, UNLESS they correct me or preach, like you just did, that I can't write. THEN I point it out.
Incidentally, are you going to tell me and everyone here that "write" instead of "right" is a typo? Aren't you tired of looking foolish?
I asked you, called your bluff, because you told me that my post was poorly written. Come up with the "poorly written" part now.
P.S. Mr Liars. You did NOT acknowledge it, you lied and stonewalled. Still are. What a phoney. A real CONservative. And insult to all women that you'd wear the same CON prefix as their private parts. Disgusting. Ewwww. CONservative. Hey, did you see, except for one letter, how the definitions are the same? No wonder Romney got clobbered, what with failures like you backing him. "Can you hear us coming", LMAO (LRS-LTR combo tm reg'd).
<quoted text>
Jacqueau stopped correcting my red herrings. To, too, two, tew and do, dew, due, etc. But earlier I said our DJIA had dropped 9.4% when in fact he had dropped only 4.9%. Either Jaqueau did not catch it, or he was afraid I would zap him.
The fact is our economy is being propped up by Bernanke printing Obama Buck$ just as fast as his printers can spin on hyper-drive!
Only a conservative, like PM Cameron, would go to his legislature to ask permission to conduct military operations against Syria. Obama will not mostly because a greater percentage of Democrats would vote against him.
Country Club RINOs like McCain are all for it so we can can spend billions rebuilding our cruise missile fleet. At $1.5M for each cruise missile, it does take much to exceed a billion buck$.
Oh, how is Obama going to pay for it if he does? He'll probably just blame ..... Bush!!!!
You confuse red herrings, which are your platitudinous stories like Obama's bj tooth gapped boys and bad grammar or spelling or both.

As to ANY kind of error, spelling, grammar or otherwise, never mind typos, you don't correct me, I don't correct you. So far so good, no. But hey, I don't mind being corrected, just tell me where I erred. Politely.

Ottawa

#169309 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot; it has nothing to do with hate but it does have everything to do with what is best for America. It's clear Obobblehead is not the answer. If Obama was the answer then the question was stupid.
You, sir, are the prime example of what is NOT best for the United States of America. You are the dregs, the shame of any decent and not even decent country. Your family put you out of sight when visitors came. The U.S. should do the same when tourists and foreign dignitaries come a'callin'. You're a disgrace, the pits. Vulgar, gross, profanity-laced no-class slug.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169310 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You won't show me my bad English? Yet, YOU said it was bad. Well, that deserves a little quid pro quo, no?
Your post, up there. Ah, Topix corrector does not correct punctuation. Well well. We've seen how punctuation is not exactly your strong suite, now is it? Example :
1. "I don't care moron." You see, slug, you need a comma after "care", otherwise the sentence makes no sense. Now, your insult, or your intended insult falls flat on its face when you omit the comma. Try again ;
2. You wrote : " When I do catch and acknowledge an error I do so in English". Here we go again.(Put that CONservative dunce hat back on, your hear?) Okay, comma again. Darn. You NEED a comma after "error" (pun intended-error lol) as you have to pause after "error".
That's all for now. You told me I wrote poor English yet won't show me how or where. Well, from now on, I'LL show you your errors. If I were you, I would initiate a petition to Topix asking for punctuation corrections and the proper use of homonyms, like "write" or "right".
I must disagree. The insult "zings" with or without the comma!

Ottawa

#169311 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It was disproven long ago and numerous times. Your free to ignore the facts (but we may mistake you for Jercque)
Why are you doing this monologue, LTR/LRS? So alike these two acronyms. Strange.

Ottawa

#169312 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all of YOUR experts I was only able to find one, Jean-Claude Tremblay, and he denies verifying Obama's BC!!!!
FOX NEWS EXPERT DENIES HE CLAIMED BIRTH CERTIFICATE LEGIT
Angry at network for refusing to retract its story on Obama document Published: 06/21/2011 at 8:32 PM
NEW YORK – The computer graphics expert Fox News relied upon to claim the birth certificate the White House released April 27 was legitimate insists that the network must retract the story, claiming it deliberately misquoted him and continues to ignore his repeated requests.
Jean Claude Tremblay told WND that none of his comments would permit the conclusion that the Obama birth certificate is an authentic document.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/#t8BPRUf7MV...
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/314041/#t8BPRUf7MV...
Jean-Claude Temblay? Was he not a star defenceman for the Montreal Canadiens in the 70s.?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169313 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you doing this monologue, LTR/LRS? So alike these two acronyms. Strange.
Shall I update your score to 0 - 304?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169314 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>You won't show me my bad English? Yet, YOU said it was bad. Well, that deserves a little quid pro quo, no?

When did I claim you used bad English? I proved you posted a bunch of errors about carriers and FOIA and can't comprehend English. And you proved that again
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169315 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Why are you doing this monologue, LTR/LRS? So alike these two acronyms. Strange.
And the ignorant moron doubles down on his stupidity.

Ottawa

#169316 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 94.23% of all murders are Democrats!
If that's not a red herring, then prove it. But them, we're gonna wait a long long time, will we not?

Ottawa

#169317 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida had 17 international airports in 1967?
BTW, Haiti has an international customs port of entry. Whoop-dee-doo!
If Jed Clampit rode on an aiplane he wouldn't be a hilbilly?
UR too much Rougie. Florida airports? WTF?
Yup, if one deems 17 airports "international" that see small planes land at night from the Caribbean, laden with all sorts of smuggled dope.

Ottawa

#169318 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, back to slavery! At some point you must move on for the greater good. Do you know of one race that has not been subjected to slavery? I'm 100% certain you have no clue how God thinks. How vain! LMAO!!! You're just one grain of sand on a beach, poops. That's it. Nothing special about you. No great wisdom or insight do you contain.
This from the guy who speaks to God every day and gets answers! We see them here on topix, like buttflapper, dumbazzbastard and the gender-equal dumbazzbitch LMAO (LRS/LTR tandem tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#169319 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?
From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem posting a link then!
Where's MY Russian-German-UN approval of the Iraq invasion? YOU the non-linker are asking for links again? And the link for all those Democrat murderers please. And the link for and the link for and the link for...

Ottawa

#169320 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected several of your errors. You ran and hid behind your typing test.
But that blind allegiance to one party continues to fuel your ignorance
You corrected zilch, Mr.Liars. And correct that one post you said was bad English. Still waiting, Mr. Bluffer.

Ottawa

#169321 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I must disagree. The insult "zings" with or without the comma!
Illiterates are not apt or allowed to disagree with good punctuation. Proof is right here, I'm write (sic) LMAO (LTR tm reg'd).

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169322 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, back to slavery! At some point you must move on for the greater good. Do you know of one race that has not been subjected to slavery? I'm 100% certain you have no clue how God thinks. How vain! LMAO!!! You're just one grain of sand on a beach, poops. That's it. Nothing special about you. No great wisdom or insight do you contain.
Would you prefer I have quoted Exodus 22:18 which was directly responsible for perhaps millions of men and women being burned at the stake? The post wasn’t about slavery, it was about the barbarous cruelty justified by your religious dogma. Please try and keep up Mr. Liars.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169323 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Illiterates are not apt or allowed to disagree with good punctuation. Proof is right here, I'm write (sic) LMAO (LTR tm reg'd).
Ah, but the insult still zings. You're moot. BTW 0 - 304!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169324 Aug 27, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I have quoted Exodus 22:18 which was directly responsible for perhaps millions of men and women being burned at the stake? The post wasn’t about slavery, it was about the barbarous cruelty justified by your religious dogma. Please try and keep up Mr. Liars.
You failed to answer the question, as usual.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169325 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A computer generated document cannot prove anything.
You would do well to not comment on posts you’re incapable of comprehending Mr. Liars. Nothing in my post suggested a computer generated document was proof of anything.

The proof bears a raised seal and a certification by the state as to the statement of facts.
Justice LRS wrote:
It is interesting to note that Hawaii's new rule of issuing only computer generated documents occurred shortly before Obobblehead's entrance into political office. Hmmm...that sure was good timing, wasn't it? LMAO!
No, what’s interesting is you seem to have no clue what you’re talking about. What state hasn’t gone to computer generated BC’s?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Patrick 1,111,598
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 24 min Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 5 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE