BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169245 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
http://www.defensenews.com/art icle/20110707/DEFSECT05/107070 311/Italy-Removes-Aircraft-Car rier-from-Libya-Campaign
And more excuses roll in from the North
Yes, LMAO (LTR - LRS combo tm reg'd), they pulled the Garibaldi off the Libyan Coast - and all of its THREE (3) aircraft ha ha. Where's the Garibaldi and its sister carrier now? Tell us.

What a birfoon buffoon and I won't call you birther this time, god knows they have been insulted enough.

Ottawa

#169246 Aug 27, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
And if we remove murders committed in the U.S. by black people, our homicide rate would look more like your country's! Maybe we should ban black people from owning any firearms.
Were all assassinations of presidents done by Black people? Hmm, NOT. All those school and work massacres in the last 10 years with all kinds of hand guns and machine guns etc , how many were done by Black people? Let's see. Er, how about NONE? Excuses excuses. If the Blacks are so responsible for the murders, oh racist one, ban sale of handguns to EVERYONE including whites and blacks and put in place stricter controls on the purchase of rifles. Ban ALL automatic and semi-automatic rifles and limit magazines to 6 shells. Even that's too many.

Ottawa

#169247 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did have to and a judge ruled it that way too. And they DID release all the records ...... that were still in her files!!!
Case closed. So they unsealed them. All good.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169248 Aug 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Were all assassinations of presidents done by Black people? Hmm, NOT. All those school and work massacres in the last 10 years with all kinds of hand guns and machine guns etc , how many were done by Black people? Let's see. Er, how about NONE? Excuses excuses. If the Blacks are so responsible for the murders, oh racist one, ban sale of handguns to EVERYONE including whites and blacks and put in place stricter controls on the purchase of rifles. Ban ALL automatic and semi-automatic rifles and limit magazines to 6 shells. Even that's too many.
The solution is to leave guns alone and lock up all Democrats.

Ottawa

#169249 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the same Jercque that had his panties in a wad over a typo that I made and acknowledged with no prompting from the moron?
Price instead of prize IS s typo. Acknowledged. But, look back, slug, and see how my first comment did not mention "prices". Also, I NEVER correct anyone, typo or error, UNLESS they correct me or preach, like you just did, that I can't write. THEN I point it out.

Incidentally, are you going to tell me and everyone here that "write" instead of "right" is a typo? Aren't you tired of looking foolish?

I asked you, called your bluff, because you told me that my post was poorly written. Come up with the "poorly written" part now.

P.S. Mr Liars. You did NOT acknowledge it, you lied and stonewalled. Still are. What a phoney. A real CONservative. And insult to all women that you'd wear the same CON prefix as their private parts. Disgusting. Ewwww. CONservative. Hey, did you see, except for one letter, how the definitions are the same? No wonder Romney got clobbered, what with failures like you backing him. "Can you hear us coming", LMAO (LRS-LTR combo tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#169250 Aug 27, 2013
Corr : An insult. Sorry, you're too slow, slug LTR. Anyhow, "and" insult also applies
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169251 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Price instead of prize IS s typo. Acknowledged. But, look back, slug, and see how my first comment did not mention "prices". Also, I NEVER correct anyone, typo or error, UNLESS they correct me or preach, like you just did, that I can't write. THEN I point it out.
Incidentally, are you going to tell me and everyone here that "write" instead of "right" is a typo? Aren't you tired of looking foolish?
I asked you, called your bluff, because you told me that my post was poorly written. Come up with the "poorly written" part now.
P.S. Mr Liars. You did NOT acknowledge it, you lied and stonewalled. Still are. What a phoney. A real CONservative. And insult to all women that you'd wear the same CON prefix as their private parts. Disgusting. Ewwww. CONservative. Hey, did you see, except for one letter, how the definitions are the same? No wonder Romney got clobbered, what with failures like you backing him. "Can you hear us coming", LMAO (LRS-LTR combo tm reg'd).
That nifty little piece of writing won't win you any awards either!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169252 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but neither of your sources names a document expert by name. WHY?
Because they have already been named (and in fact, I have shown their names and what they said on this site several times before)> Still, since you ask, here they are:

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.

And it is irrational (to say the least) to think that Obama’s relatives had enough money (Obama’s grandfather was just a furniture salesman and his grandmother a low-level employee in a bank at the time; and his father came to Hawaii on a free flight) or crazy enough to spend LOTS of money on a long and expensive and risky (incidents of stillbirths were high at the time) overseas trip for their pregnant daughter—–when there were perfectly good hospitals in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Also, the government of Kenya has said that it investigated the “born in Kenya” claim, and that it did not happen.

So, Obama's birth certificate was NOT forged AND the chance of his mother having traveled outside the USA in 1961 is virtually nil. Yet birthers want gullible people to believe that there was a reasonable chance that Obama's mother had a passport (and very few 17- and 18-year-olds did) and that she was one of the EXTREMELY few women who traveled abroad late in pregnancy in 1961, and that the birth certificate of Hawaii is forged and the officials of BOTH parties who repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and the long form to him and that all the facts on the long form that the White House has put online are exactly the same as what they sent to him are all lying. No wonder Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers CRAZY.

Ottawa

#169253 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Path, he's right. Your post was very poorly written. Everyone keeps telling you that your English isn't very good, you should listen.
Who's everyone? Let's see

1. LTR whose spelling has greatly improved since automatic Topix corrector. LTR who writes "write" instead of "right". Oh , I asked him to show me the errors of my writing ways. He can't. He won't ;

2. The other everybody is you, omg, ha ha, YOU? Never mind the Topix corrector. You of the misused "its" and "it's" and "your" and "you're", to name just a few? Shall I go on? Naw, I'll have mercy on you, so pathetic. Now, as per your bedfellow LTR, show me the errors of my writing ways. C'mon, Webster, show me.

After I whip both your ugly pusses in your illiterate English, we'll move on to French, Italian but will spare Castellano as I'm only fair in it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169254 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, LMAO (LTR - LRS combo tm reg'd), they pulled the Garibaldi off the Libyan Coast - and all of its THREE (3) aircraft ha ha. Where's the Garibaldi and its sister carrier now? Tell us.

What a birfoon buffoon and I won't call you birther this time, god knows they have been insulted enough.
How many planes did they have to have deployed in a war zone before they count as a "real" carrier Mr "they never travel, they certainly have never been in a combat zone"?

Face it - your wrongness just keeps mounting
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169255 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Price instead of prize IS s typo. Acknowledged. But, look back, slug, and see how my first comment did not mention "prices". Also, I NEVER correct anyone, typo or error, UNLESS they correct me or preach, like you just did, that I can't write. THEN I point it out.

Lie lie lie lie. Sorry moron. Paste it all you want. You are still wrong

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169256 Aug 27, 2013
God Bless our Grunts.

Message from a Recon Marine in Afghanistan:

This young man is articulate and has a flare for colorful language, and descriptive prose....Scorpions, Chiggers & Sand Fleas/greatletter, must read!

From the Sand Pit.

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu Kush Mountains , along the Dar'yoi Pomir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles. I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a bastard. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack.

The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy. I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the handheld, shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, then I track and record the new movement.

It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin. But you know me, I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country. There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government. This is an inhospitable, rock pit shit hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs.

Afghanistan offers two ways for a man to support his family: join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, ifthat's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

Location hidden

#169257 Aug 27, 2013
I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pushtuns, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, all of 'em, are Huns...actual, living Huns.. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything, not for their families, nor for each other, nor for themselves. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor. Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's. Then again, maybe I'm just cranky.

I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours. Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban 'smart.' They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is 'cunning.' The Taliban are cunning, like jackals and hyenas and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else. Smart. Pfft. Yeah, they're real smart.

They've spent their entire lives reading only one book (and not a
very good one, as books go) and consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still figuring out how to work a Bic lighter. Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen; eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it. OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets
and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen through the commercials. We've got this one under control The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here, because you have no idea what we're doing, and really, you don't want to know. We are your military, and we are doing what you sent us here to do.

Saucy Jack Recon Marine in Afghanistan
Semper Fi

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Military will pay most of your
share".

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169258 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Who's everyone? Let's see

1. LTR whose spelling has greatly improved since automatic Topix corrector. LTR who writes "write" instead of "right". Oh , I asked him to show me the errors of my writing ways. He can't. He won't ;

2. The other everybody is you, omg, ha ha, YOU? Never mind the Topix corrector. You of the misused "its" and "it's" and "your" and "you're", to name just a few? Shall I go on? Naw, I'll have mercy on you, so pathetic. Now, as per your bedfellow LTR, show me the errors of my writing ways. C'mon, Webster, show me.

After I whip both your ugly pusses in your illiterate English, we'll move on to French, Italian but will spare Castellano as I'm only fair in it.
I don't care moron. I don't pretend to be the typing police. When I do catch and acknowledge an error I do so in English which explains why Jercques still can't comprehend it

Location hidden

#169259 Aug 27, 2013
This really says it all !!!!

Three Presidents -- No one in either party has the courage to do this.

What did Presidents Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens - are depending on it.

Learn to Read

Camby, IN

#169260 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>I didn't even know they had been shown. Obviously, Rogue did not know either. Does it matter?

But, let's review this. Let's say you have a ppt (which I doubt, as you don't need one to cross state lines). Okay. Do you mean to tell me that anyone can just apply to the ppt bureau or office or whatever to examine YOUR ppt application? Really? Doesn't work like that here and I doubt it works that way in the U.S.
Speaking of a celebration of wrong. Why did Mr Expert run off to typing class so quickly?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169261 Aug 27, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iktKbIKZh9IXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Apparently an artist is nobody unless the birfoon Rogue has heard of them. Much like Obama’s BC. If the birfoon hasn’t seen it, it probably doesn’t exist.

Anyway this article will bring back Paul Simon the controversy as if it were yesterday.

“This time, he had been even bolder, recording several of the tracks in South Africa with black musicians who were then little-known in the west. But as Simon knew all too well, this was a highly controversial move, because South was still a white-run apartheid state, and many other western musicians were playing an active role in trying to bring the system to an end.

Hugh Masekela, exiled from South Africa because of his attacks on the apartheid regime, had known Simon since the 60s; he had appeared alongside Simon and Garfunkel at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival. He suggested that they tour together, in a show that would include an array of black South African musicians, including the country's finest female singer Miriam Makeba, and that songs from Graceland should be performed alongside black South African music.

And there's praise for Simon from other South African musicians who found global success because of their involvement with the album or the tour. Joseph Shabalala, leader of Ladysmith Black Mambazo, was clearly delighted to see him – and understandably so, because his group haven't stopped touring in the west since Graceland was released”
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/19/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169262 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's everyone? Let's see
Path, it's your style that is flat and dull. No luster at all. Your imagination is practically non-existent and that's why your writing sux. Basically, you have no originality.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169263 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#169264 Aug 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EBOLA as Obama claims 37 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 48 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr harmonious 1,124,276
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago