BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,901 - 148,920 of 176,823 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your statement, Path. "P.S.: Only the US and France have working carriers." Questions? LMAO!
Jercque has declared that all the other working carriers are not real carriers since they aren't as big and powerful as the ones the US has.

Hmmmm .... I wonder if that same "logik" applies to countries?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

And then there is Bill Clinton.
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/presidenti...
Please note for the first two years the market was flat and that was when Congress was controlled by the .... Dummycarts. And then in 1994 the Republicans gained control of both Houses of Congress and in late 1994 Bill Clinton signed into law the first of FOUR Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets.
And then Newt Gingrich was forced from office by the Country Club RINOs and then the market started to dip!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I should have realized that you are a sensible anti-birther. My point is still that although Obama's mother's passport file was made public under a FOI Act request, there was NO proof in it or anywhere else that she had a passport in 1961 (and of course without a passport she could not have gone to a foreign country). Similarly, while the file was made public, apparently the birthers who did so neglected to show the date on which the file was created. The date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been removed from the file, but the birther sites did not show it. And, again, the question is why? Why did they not tell that there is no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport? Why didn't they show the date on which the file was created?

For the same reason, they wanted to fool their gullible readers. They wanted them to assume that there was a reasonable chance that Obama's mother traveled abroad in 1961 so that their gullible readers might still think that there was a reasonable chance that the birth certificate might be forged and the officials of both parties lying. But, since the chances of her having made the trip at all are absurdly low, the combination of her having made the trip and the officials lying is even lower and even gullible folks would not be likely to believe it.
Point of order. Just because Jercque isn't a Birfoon doesn't mean he is anything close to sensible. In fact - Mr blind party loyalty clings to the fantasy that anyone who isn't as staunchly liberal as he is must be a Birther ... He also has displayed an amazing aversion to facts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

And then there came Bush-43 and the Country Club RINOs were still in control over both Houses of Congress and deficit spending caused the dip followed by 9/11 and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but even during the wars the market started back up.
Then in 2006 the Housing Bubble bust and people moved their money from real estate to the stock market which cause a Stock Market Bubble which in turned like all bubbles, POPPED.
And then the Dummycrats got control over both Houses of Congress and the market took and even bigger dive.
And this just proves the more progressive the Congress, the worse the economy and the more Conservative the Congress, the better the economy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Oh goody, now there will be another run on guns and ammo. We should vote the Dummycrats the best gun and ammo salesmen of the year AGAIN!!!!

Dem Congressman Proposes 20% Tax On Handguns, 50% Tax On Ammo
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/dem-congr...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twinkerbelle, have you heard me mention the White House, Oval Office or Presidency in any of my posts regarding Obobblehead's BC? Didn't think so. You may now close your mouth, you're letting flies out. Are your personal wittle feelings hurt? No one cares. Wise up, DAB!
Justice Dufus: "Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid."

Again, Justice Dufus BELIEVES (note I didn't say "said") in the grandiose 50+ year conspiracy to capture the Oval Office.

Again, had the little tyke been born in Kenya he could have been naturalized with no waiting period. No motive for conspiracy,--->unless<-- - the three wise men appeared at the fabled grass hut and informed momma of his destiny as ---->POTUS<-----.

So if you ----->believe<----- there was a ---->motive<---- behind the grandiose Byzantine conspiracy, then you ---->believe<---- the White House was the object.

Does that help the reading comprehension challenged "Justice"?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No motive, no opportunity, no evidence.
So you --->believe<--- momma and Evil Grannie just knew he was destined to be President of the United States in 1961 and momma hid him in a Hogwarts invisibility cloak, sneaked him out of Kenya and into Hawaii and into Kapiolani Hospital and used her charms to get Dr. David A. Sinclair to sign the original vital records.
But if you wish to fantasize that Evil Grannie had a motive in 1961 to engineer the grandiose plot for the Oval Office please don't forget to keep your tinfoil hat on at all times.
If Barack H. Obama II had been born in Kenya he would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization. No need for any documents stating birth in US. That also shoots to hell the fake SSN fantasy.(Can birfoons figure out why? I'll bet not.)
The problem with birfoonism is it breaks down and self destructs unless the birfoon keeps the foil hat on and tenaciously clings to tunnel vision.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Hey, Play Justice, last time I checked, you don't have to be born in Hawaii to work at Baskin Robbins.

But Dufus didn't "mention" the friggin' White House.

What a riot.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
Hey, Play Justice, last time I checked, you don't have to be born in Hawaii to work at Baskin Robbins.
But Dufus didn't "mention" the friggin' White House.
What a riot.
But Obama WAS born in Hawaii.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1971], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jercque has declared that all the other working carriers are not real carriers since they aren't as big and powerful as the ones the US has.
Hmmmm .... I wonder if that same "logik" applies to countries?
Yep, we use to maintain a carrier task force in the Med. but we can't now as we do not have enough carriers to go around. Just think if we had a carrier task force off of Libya on 9/1/2012?!?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
satans greatest deception is he wants everyone to believe he doesn't exist.
What makes more sense too me is that Humans sin and were born with iniquity.
Psalm 51:5
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
As there were about 10,000 humans in the founder population (without doubt many more than two) your "born with iniquity" hypothesis just crashed and burned, unless you believe in a God who could create something that was not good and you reject all Christian theology, in which case you just crashed and burned again.

Romans 5:12 "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death ...."

Literally false. Sorry.

So what about the other ~9,999? How were they born with iniquity?

It was the respected theologian, Professor Joseph Ratzinger (now known as Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) who said that the greatest challenge facing modern theologians is the doctrine of original sin.

Retrofitting theological doctrine that was tailor made to fit the literal Adam & Eve story to conform to current scientific knowledge is not a simply a "challenge".
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
satans greatest deception is he wants everyone to believe he doesn't exist.
What makes more sense too me is that Humans sin and were born with iniquity.
Psalm 51:5
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Yep, and that is the reason why all Liberals should abort their babies, eh er, fetuses!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of order. Just because Jercque isn't a Birfoon doesn't mean he is anything close to sensible. In fact - Mr blind party loyalty clings to the fantasy that anyone who isn't as staunchly liberal as he is must be a Birther ... He also has displayed an amazing aversion to facts
Sure he has. Committed birthers, in contrast, have simply ignored the FACTS that birther site have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport or told their readers how few 18-year-olds had passports in 1961 or told their readers how extremely few American women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths. And yet committed birthers believe that Obama's mother was one of the few who had passports and one of the extremely few who traveled abroad late in pregnancy, and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In some hillbilly states.
Can you tell us which states are "hillbilly states"? Is it the one that has HillBilly Airport?
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
Do you know that not until this past Spring, Arkansas did not have even one international airport? Florida has ... 17 international airports!
Oh, to be an international airport you must have a Customs Port of Entry.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he has. Committed birthers, in contrast, have simply ignored the FACTS that birther site have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport or told their readers how few 18-year-olds had passports in 1961 or told their readers how extremely few American women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths. And yet committed birthers believe that Obama's mother was one of the few who had passports and one of the extremely few who traveled abroad late in pregnancy, and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.
Just curious, do you ever actually comment or do you just repaste this over and over?

And yes, Jercque rejects any facts that conflict with his loyalty oath. He is very much like the Birfoons in that regard

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another area of expertise there Jercque? Her passport records aren't sealed - but don't let facts interfere with your blind obsessions
Sigh. Out of the loop once more, I see. I was only commenting on your bosom buddy Rogue who maintained that they WERE sealed and how Obama should have them unsealed. Poor CONservartive anachronism.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iktKbIKZh9IXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, two great ones. I'd add some public and often controversial but great figures like Kwame Nkrumah, Nelson Mandela, Gerry Rawling, Dr. Christian Barnard, Field Marshal Jan Smuts, Léopold Senghor, Houphouet Boigny, Jomo Kenyatta, Anwar Sadat, Julius Nyerere, and a whole lot more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the respected theologian, Professor Joseph Ratzinger (now known as Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) who said that the greatest challenge facing modern theologians is the doctrine of original sin.
Retrofitting theological doctrine that was tailor made to fit the literal Adam & Eve story to conform to current scientific knowledge is not a simply a "challenge".
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?

From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.

You know the old saying, "If you are under 30 y/o and not a Liberal, you have no heart. Buy if you are over 30 y/o and are not a Conservative, you have no brain"!

So Prof. Ratzinger found God at age 41! Better late than never!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Yes, but not a Royal or King.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I should have realized that you are a sensible anti-birther. My point is still that although Obama's mother's passport file was made public under a FOI Act request, there was NO proof in it or anywhere else that she had a passport in 1961 (and of course without a passport she could not have gone to a foreign country). Similarly, while the file was made public, apparently the birthers who did so neglected to show the date on which the file was created. The date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been removed from the file, but the birther sites did not show it. And, again, the question is why? Why did they not tell that there is no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport? Why didn't they show the date on which the file was created?
For the same reason, they wanted to fool their gullible readers. They wanted them to assume that there was a reasonable chance that Obama's mother traveled abroad in 1961 so that their gullible readers might still think that there was a reasonable chance that the birth certificate might be forged and the officials of both parties lying. But, since the chances of her having made the trip at all are absurdly low, the combination of her having made the trip and the officials lying is even lower and even gullible folks would not be likely to believe it.
Thank you. I did not even know about sealed or unsealed records until Rogue mentioned it. They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters.

And, at 17, even today, you can count on the fingers of one hand the teens that have a passport. Cripes, they don't even know what a passport is. And here we are talking 1961 - what 17-yr-old had a passport then except those with affluent parents who did a lot of travel? Not Obama's mother's case for sure. And then that whole return trip ? Only birthers...
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh. Out of the loop once more, I see. I was only commenting on your bosom buddy Rogue who maintained that they WERE sealed and how Obama should have them unsealed. Poor CONservartive anachronism.
Then your post was the most poorly written ever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,096,366
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 min andet1987 1,244
Amy 8-22 21 min Stina2 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Doug77 4,642
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min Angel Jones 97,839
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,300
Abby 8-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 10

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT