BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169204 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of order. Just because Jercque isn't a Birfoon doesn't mean he is anything close to sensible. In fact - Mr blind party loyalty clings to the fantasy that anyone who isn't as staunchly liberal as he is must be a Birther ... He also has displayed an amazing aversion to facts
Sure he has. Committed birthers, in contrast, have simply ignored the FACTS that birther site have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport or told their readers how few 18-year-olds had passports in 1961 or told their readers how extremely few American women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths. And yet committed birthers believe that Obama's mother was one of the few who had passports and one of the extremely few who traveled abroad late in pregnancy, and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

#169205 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In some hillbilly states.
Can you tell us which states are "hillbilly states"? Is it the one that has HillBilly Airport?
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
Do you know that not until this past Spring, Arkansas did not have even one international airport? Florida has ... 17 international airports!
Oh, to be an international airport you must have a Customs Port of Entry.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#169206 Aug 27, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he has. Committed birthers, in contrast, have simply ignored the FACTS that birther site have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport or told their readers how few 18-year-olds had passports in 1961 or told their readers how extremely few American women traveled late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths. And yet committed birthers believe that Obama's mother was one of the few who had passports and one of the extremely few who traveled abroad late in pregnancy, and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961) are all lying.
Just curious, do you ever actually comment or do you just repaste this over and over?

And yes, Jercque rejects any facts that conflict with his loyalty oath. He is very much like the Birfoons in that regard

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169207 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another area of expertise there Jercque? Her passport records aren't sealed - but don't let facts interfere with your blind obsessions
Sigh. Out of the loop once more, I see. I was only commenting on your bosom buddy Rogue who maintained that they WERE sealed and how Obama should have them unsealed. Poor CONservartive anachronism.

Ottawa

#169208 Aug 27, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iktKbIKZh9IXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, two great ones. I'd add some public and often controversial but great figures like Kwame Nkrumah, Nelson Mandela, Gerry Rawling, Dr. Christian Barnard, Field Marshal Jan Smuts, Léopold Senghor, Houphouet Boigny, Jomo Kenyatta, Anwar Sadat, Julius Nyerere, and a whole lot more.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169209 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the respected theologian, Professor Joseph Ratzinger (now known as Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI) who said that the greatest challenge facing modern theologians is the doctrine of original sin.
Retrofitting theological doctrine that was tailor made to fit the literal Adam & Eve story to conform to current scientific knowledge is not a simply a "challenge".
Tell us, just when did Prof. Ratzinger say that? Before 1968?

From Wiki: He was originally a liberal theologian, but adopted conservative views after 1968. His prolific writings defend traditional Catholic doctrine and values.

You know the old saying, "If you are under 30 y/o and not a Liberal, you have no heart. Buy if you are over 30 y/o and are not a Conservative, you have no brain"!

So Prof. Ratzinger found God at age 41! Better late than never!!!

Ottawa

#169210 Aug 27, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Yes, but not a Royal or King.

Ottawa

#169211 Aug 27, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I should have realized that you are a sensible anti-birther. My point is still that although Obama's mother's passport file was made public under a FOI Act request, there was NO proof in it or anywhere else that she had a passport in 1961 (and of course without a passport she could not have gone to a foreign country). Similarly, while the file was made public, apparently the birthers who did so neglected to show the date on which the file was created. The date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been removed from the file, but the birther sites did not show it. And, again, the question is why? Why did they not tell that there is no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport? Why didn't they show the date on which the file was created?
For the same reason, they wanted to fool their gullible readers. They wanted them to assume that there was a reasonable chance that Obama's mother traveled abroad in 1961 so that their gullible readers might still think that there was a reasonable chance that the birth certificate might be forged and the officials of both parties lying. But, since the chances of her having made the trip at all are absurdly low, the combination of her having made the trip and the officials lying is even lower and even gullible folks would not be likely to believe it.
Thank you. I did not even know about sealed or unsealed records until Rogue mentioned it. They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to. PPt issuance, BCs, are very private matters.

And, at 17, even today, you can count on the fingers of one hand the teens that have a passport. Cripes, they don't even know what a passport is. And here we are talking 1961 - what 17-yr-old had a passport then except those with affluent parents who did a lot of travel? Not Obama's mother's case for sure. And then that whole return trip ? Only birthers...
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#169212 Aug 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh. Out of the loop once more, I see. I was only commenting on your bosom buddy Rogue who maintained that they WERE sealed and how Obama should have them unsealed. Poor CONservartive anachronism.
Then your post was the most poorly written ever
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#169214 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts.
Gee - lets review this commentary.

"Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public?"

Hmm.- well they aren't private, they are public record and HAVE been shown to the public .... But yeah, you really told Rouge off.

Ottawa

#169215 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your statement, Path. "P.S.: Only the US and France have working carriers." Questions? LMAO!
Yes, and I maintain it. Your list? Quite apart from the US and the Charles de Gaulle, name me ONE carrier that has either seen action, has been in a war zone, or is ready to see action NOW. The "yacht" maybe? Lol Lol . The 10,000 Garibaldi (scoff) or her sister carrier? The old Clemenceau with tired boilers? The non-existent British carriers (you don't seem to understand that the UK has NO carriers). Let's discuss the Indian carriers, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) and their deployments. TheVikrant is a newly-launched one, and will be operational in perhaps 10 years. Hope it's a bigger "success" than their home-built submarines lol lol. Or the Japanese cruiser with an outsize helicopter pad. Or the Russian 30-yr-old carrier that likes to hug the Russian shore. Or the Chinese carrier that is still being broken in. Spain has just decommissioned the Principe de Asturias, the "jump ship" carrier. It has no other to my knowledge, but I could be corrected on that. If there is one, I can't find it. Thailand incredibly inherited a carrier from...Spain, have had it over a decade now, has spent most of those 10 years in drydock.

Give up, loser.

Ottawa

#169216 Aug 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Two days ago, your buddy LRS was goading Obama to make good his boast on the line in the sand. You guys gotta decide what you want once and for all.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you miss the point. LMAO! Obobblehead needs to learn to think before he speaks! Actually, he just needs to learn to think. He really doesn't know what he is doing. Not even a hint!
I must say I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to confirm that you actually wrote it. How pathetic, walks into his own loud mouth.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169217 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>... They were quite generous to release what they did release, as they certainly did not have to.

Wrong again. But I'm sure you'll claim that you were just commenting on how quickly they released the records and did not imply that they weren't public record.(Being an expert on US FOIA and public record laws as we are sure you will claim to be)

Ottawa

#169218 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, now there will be another run on guns and ammo. We should vote the Dummycrats the best gun and ammo salesmen of the year AGAIN!!!!
Dem Congressman Proposes 20% Tax On Handguns, 50% Tax On Ammo
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/dem-congr...
Better yet, I propose NO handguns, NO ammo. All the countries with strict controls on those two have lower rates of homicide. Proven, been posted here so many times, with various sources.

Ottawa

#169219 Aug 27, 2013
Joe Biden wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
<quoted text>
Can you tell us which states are "hillbilly states"? Is it the one that has HillBilly Airport?
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/04/hillbill...
Do you know that not until this past Spring, Arkansas did not have even one international airport? Florida has ... 17 international airports!
Oh, to be an international airport you must have a Customs Port of Entry.
All of the above makes Clinton's ascension even more remarkable, don't you agree? Like Jimmy Carter from a hyper-racist state, Georgia, where Maddox the axe-man reigned supreme.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169220 Aug 27, 2013
http://www.defensenews.com/article/20110707/D...

And more excuses roll in from the North

Ottawa

#169221 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your post was the most poorly written ever
Grateful you point out the poorly-written parts of my post. I'd be grateful, as I WANT to be shown where I've erred composition, grammar, syntax and spelling-wise. Leave out the obvious typos. I'm waiting, or are you going to back down like your bedfellow LRS every time I ask him the same thing?

Ottawa

#169222 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.- well they aren't private, they are public record and HAVE been shown to the public .... But yeah, you really told Rouge off.
I didn't even know they had been shown. Obviously, Rogue did not know either. Does it matter?

But, let's review this. Let's say you have a ppt (which I doubt, as you don't need one to cross state lines). Okay. Do you mean to tell me that anyone can just apply to the ppt bureau or office or whatever to examine YOUR ppt application? Really? Doesn't work like that here and I doubt it works that way in the U.S.

Ottawa

#169223 Aug 27, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I never told your friend Rogue off. I said something to the effect,'why the hell should she have to show her ppt?", not knowing it had been shown. But the question's a good one. Why should YOU have to show your ppt if you don't want to?
Joe Biden

Jacksonville, FL

#169224 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Better yet, I propose NO handguns, NO ammo. All the countries with strict controls on those two have lower rates of homicide. Proven, been posted here so many times, with various sources.
And if we remove murders committed in the U.S. by black people, our homicide rate would look more like your country's! Maybe we should ban black people from owning any firearms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 69,967
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min John Galt 1,124,814
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr Yes 3
Chicago a model city 2 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs