BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,861 - 148,880 of 174,628 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you jump right on every post I make within minutes? Got a life, Louisiana Loser?
Jump!
How high, sir?!
Air that tainted tuna out! skank
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from Libya, his mistake, what war did he drag the US into? Where were you in 2001 and 2003 and who was your president?
Syria is next. Where was I? Sorry, that's classified.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Path, I had all that data sealed! Just like the CiCino did! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
How modern, how forward, how open, how democratic. When was that again? In the 18th century? No. In the 19th century? Nooo. In the 20th century, less than 45 years ago? Yes. Land of the free, eh, Justice "shame on you" LRS? Free for some, not so much for others, yes. Go see "The Butler" at your local cinema, load yourself up with pork rinds, tacos and cheap beer , sit down, and learn.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Air that tainted tuna out! skank
You see Terry Tuna everywhere. Good. Even if she were a skank, which she definitely is NOT, she'd still wipe the floor with your disgusting carcass.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote :

Justice LRS wrote:

Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.

Classified. What war, apart from Libya, which incidentally was not a war, which war did Obama drag the US into?

Weak, birther response "that's classified" as you have no answer.

LRS in grade 8 :

Teacher : LRS remove your dunce cap in order to uncover your barn door ears. Okay, what is 5 X 5 ?

LRS : DOH. That's classified.

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How modern, how forward, how open, how democratic. When was that again? In the 18th century? No. In the 19th century? Nooo. In the 20th century, less than 45 years ago? Yes. Land of the free, eh, Justice "shame on you" LRS? Free for some, not so much for others, yes. Go see "The Butler" at your local cinema, load yourself up with pork rinds, tacos and cheap beer , sit down, and learn.
Do some learning of your own. Carriers

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-in-serv...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You see Terry Tuna everywhere. Good. Even if she were a skank, which she definitely is NOT, she'd still wipe the floor with your disgusting carcass.
Right. LMAO! psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You wrote :
Justice LRS wrote:
Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.
Classified. What war, apart from Libya, which incidentally was not a war, which war did Obama drag the US into?
Weak, birther response "that's classified" as you have no answer.
LRS in grade 8 :
Teacher : LRS remove your dunce cap in order to uncover your barn door ears. Okay, what is 5 X 5 ?
LRS : DOH. That's classified.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
This is truly pathetic, even for you! LMAO! psychoscum
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

[QUOTE who="Grand Birther (FAKE)"]<quoted text>
He'll most likely cave to the pressure from every idiot conservative in the country. They're a blood thirsty lot who are under the impression soldiers and money grow on trees.
[/QUOTE]
Heh, YOU'RE NOT ME!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry this hurts your wittle feelings, Twinkerbelle, your "golden idol" is a hoax. Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid. I am glad you finally gave up on your imaginary vacation! LMAO! What a DAB!
Sorry. No motive, no opportunity, no evidence.

So you believe momma and Evil Grannie just knew he was destined to be President of the United States in 1961 and momma hid him in a Hogwarts invisibility cloak, sneaked him out of Kenya and into Hawaii and into Kapiolani Hospital and used her charms to get Dr. David A. Sinclair to sign the original vital records.

But if you wish to fantasize that Evil Grannie had a motive in 1961 to engineer the grandiose plot for the Oval Office please don't forget to keep your tinfoil hat on at all times.

If Barack H. Obama II had been born in Kenya he would have been eligible for pro forma naturalization. No need for any documents stating birth in US. That also shoots to hell the fake SSN fantasy.(Can birfoons figure out why? I'll bet not.)

The problem with birfoonism is it breaks down and self destructs unless the birfoon keeps the foil hat on and tenaciously clings to tunnel vision.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.
So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.
Have a nice pipe dream.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
In some hillbilly states.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry this hurts your wittle feelings, Twinkerbelle, your "golden idol" is a hoax. Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid. I am glad you finally gave up on your imaginary vacation! LMAO! What a DAB!
Answer: Birthers have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days).

And yet they would like the world to believe that there is a realistic chance that she had a passport, and traveled using it during the last two months of pregnancy (which would have been even more rare due to the rate of stillbirths at the time).

Birthers have not even shown the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created (and if it was created after 1961, she did not have a passport in 1961). And, the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created is unlikely to have been lost, evaporated, or scratched off of the file (and if it were, they could tell us if that had indeed happened). But birther sites have not even told us that date.

And they LIED by saying that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya (She actually said repeatedly that he was born in HAWAII, but they just cut off the tape just before she was asked “Where was he born?”)

Yet, the birther sites that have not shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 and do not show the date on which Obama’s mother’s passport file was created AND lied about Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya still want us to assume that she had a passport, and that she traveled to a foreign country despite the risk of stillbirth, and that the birther “experts” are telling the truth about their claim that the birth certificate is forged (although the birther sites simply do not show the numerous real experts who say that it was not forged).

AND they want us to believe that the officials of both parties in Hawaii are lying about his place of birth, and so is the Index Data and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers—which at the time could only have been sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii, which at the time only sent out those notices for births IN Hawaii. No wonder rational people do not believe them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Birthers have not even shown that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961 (and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days).
Well dah, her passport records are .. sealed! I have an idea, why does Brack H. Obama JUNIOR unseal her records ..... and his???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Remember bogus U.S. excuses for Iraq war before attacking Syria: China's Xinhua

BEIJING (Reuters)- An attack on Syria would be dangerous and irresponsible, and the world should remember the Iraq war was started by U.S. allegations of weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be false, China's official Xinhua news agency said on Tuesday.

The United States has served Syrian President Bashar al-Assad notice that it believes he was responsible for chemical weapons being used against civilians last week.

Military chiefs from the United States and its European and Middle Eastern allies have met in Jordan for what could be a council of war, should they decide to punish Assad, who has denied using chemical weapons and blamed rebels for the attacks.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/remember-bogus-u-excuse...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, her passport records are .. sealed! I have an idea, why does Brack H. Obama JUNIOR unseal her records ..... and his???
Actually, duh, they are NOT sealed. And, they are not even private---since she is dead.

And a birther has obtained the file under a US FOI Act Request, and there is nothing in the file indicating that she had a passport in 1961. Nothing.

And, in a HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT OMISSION, the birther sites that have Obama's mother's passport records failed to show their readers the date on which the file was created. I wonder why they failed to do that? Perhaps because if the file were created after 1961 she could not have a passport in 1961? That seems likely. And the date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been scratched off of the file, but the birther site did not show it. Why not?

So, two facts are clear:

(1) we do not know that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and few 18-year-olds did, so it is unlikely that she did;

(2) we DO know that travel in the last few months of pregnancy was extremely rare in 1961 due to the relatively high rate of stillbirths in those days.(And, we also know that birther sites did not tell us this fact, or that they did not know whether or not Obama's mother had a passport in 1961. Both omissions indicate a willingness to deceive.)

So, the conclusion a rational person would draw is that birther sites hope that we will simply assume that she was one of the few 18-year-olds to have a passport, and one of the EXTREMELY few women to travel abroad during the last few months of pregnancy and that the birth certificates are forged and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices) are all lying.

And, as I said, birther sites LIED about what Obama's Kenyan grandmother said. She NEVER said that he was born in Kenya. They simply cut off the tape before she answered the question: "Where was he born?" with "In Hawaii, where his father was studying at the time." And birther sites did not even tell their readers that the government of Kenya says that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story, and that the tale is NOT TRUE.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some learning of your own. Carriers
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-in-serv...
Fool. Irrelevant.

Two, were it relevant,(the following is from memory) your link only confirms what I said. You never even bothered reading about all the non-US carriers. First of all, the Brazilian carrier, so so old, and told you, has to turn into minimum 20 knot wind to launch aircraft, reason why the French got rid of the Clemenceau, only sports obsolete aircraft. One other is only but a "yacht". The Spanish carrier carriers Hrriers that will soon go the way of the Sopwith Camel. The Russian carrier, built starting from 1985, 28 years ago, was commissioned in 1995, stays in port most of the time. The two Italian carriers are small (one is 10,000 tons, almost same size as Onassis's yacht, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). The Chinese carrier is far far far from putting out at sea and the Japanese one isa converted cruiser for helicopters and is still non serviceable. Your link is outdated, as the UK no longer has a serviceable carrier, they are all retired and the only new ones (two) are due in 2020 only. The only real non-US carrier is the French Charles DeGaulle, 40,000 tons, twice as big as the Garibaldi , ROGUE, and hey, where's your reply on this?

Ignorant birther birfoon buffoon, slither back to your "aircraft carrier" rock, join CONservative LRT who is busy "righting" (sic) his memoirs LMAO (LRS\LTR tm reg'd). Turn "write" (sic) after the Garibaldi.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In some hillbilly states.
Exactly. LRS-type lynching party law too.

"Hey, lookit them black N**gers with our white women. String "em up."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/x...

"The mysteries of the LFBC PDF have been solved. Amazing work by NBC and others before him like John Woodman and Frank Arduini has led to the remarkable discovery of the hardware and the work flow process that produced the LFBC posted at the White House web site. We do not need to invent a vast forgery conspiracy that includes hundreds of shadowy figures and two administrations in Hawaii. All we need is a simple work flow process that goes on every day in thousands of offices. We have known for some time that a compression process was the most likely explanation for the layers and other features of the LFBC PDF. Now we know exactly. Occam’s Razor rules once again."

Or should this be entitled "Zollo the Clown Unmasked."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,079,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,912
Abby July 25, 2014 28 min Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 34 min Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 37 min Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min Sublime1 97,539
Lawsuit claims neighbor's cat odors hurt proper... 40 min bensleys thoughts 1
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••