BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#169161 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.
Remember bogus U.S. excuses for Iraq war before attacking Syria: China's Xinhua

BEIJING (Reuters)- An attack on Syria would be dangerous and irresponsible, and the world should remember the Iraq war was started by U.S. allegations of weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be false, China's official Xinhua news agency said on Tuesday.

The United States has served Syrian President Bashar al-Assad notice that it believes he was responsible for chemical weapons being used against civilians last week.

Military chiefs from the United States and its European and Middle Eastern allies have met in Jordan for what could be a council of war, should they decide to punish Assad, who has denied using chemical weapons and blamed rebels for the attacks.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/remember-bogus-u-excuse...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169162 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, her passport records are .. sealed! I have an idea, why does Brack H. Obama JUNIOR unseal her records ..... and his???
Actually, duh, they are NOT sealed. And, they are not even private---since she is dead.

And a birther has obtained the file under a US FOI Act Request, and there is nothing in the file indicating that she had a passport in 1961. Nothing.

And, in a HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT OMISSION, the birther sites that have Obama's mother's passport records failed to show their readers the date on which the file was created. I wonder why they failed to do that? Perhaps because if the file were created after 1961 she could not have a passport in 1961? That seems likely. And the date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been scratched off of the file, but the birther site did not show it. Why not?

So, two facts are clear:

(1) we do not know that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and few 18-year-olds did, so it is unlikely that she did;

(2) we DO know that travel in the last few months of pregnancy was extremely rare in 1961 due to the relatively high rate of stillbirths in those days.(And, we also know that birther sites did not tell us this fact, or that they did not know whether or not Obama's mother had a passport in 1961. Both omissions indicate a willingness to deceive.)

So, the conclusion a rational person would draw is that birther sites hope that we will simply assume that she was one of the few 18-year-olds to have a passport, and one of the EXTREMELY few women to travel abroad during the last few months of pregnancy and that the birth certificates are forged and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (and the Index Data and the birth notices) are all lying.

And, as I said, birther sites LIED about what Obama's Kenyan grandmother said. She NEVER said that he was born in Kenya. They simply cut off the tape before she answered the question: "Where was he born?" with "In Hawaii, where his father was studying at the time." And birther sites did not even tell their readers that the government of Kenya says that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story, and that the tale is NOT TRUE.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#169163 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some learning of your own. Carriers
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-in-serv...
Fool. Irrelevant.

Two, were it relevant,(the following is from memory) your link only confirms what I said. You never even bothered reading about all the non-US carriers. First of all, the Brazilian carrier, so so old, and told you, has to turn into minimum 20 knot wind to launch aircraft, reason why the French got rid of the Clemenceau, only sports obsolete aircraft. One other is only but a "yacht". The Spanish carrier carriers Hrriers that will soon go the way of the Sopwith Camel. The Russian carrier, built starting from 1985, 28 years ago, was commissioned in 1995, stays in port most of the time. The two Italian carriers are small (one is 10,000 tons, almost same size as Onassis's yacht, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). The Chinese carrier is far far far from putting out at sea and the Japanese one isa converted cruiser for helicopters and is still non serviceable. Your link is outdated, as the UK no longer has a serviceable carrier, they are all retired and the only new ones (two) are due in 2020 only. The only real non-US carrier is the French Charles DeGaulle, 40,000 tons, twice as big as the Garibaldi , ROGUE, and hey, where's your reply on this?

Ignorant birther birfoon buffoon, slither back to your "aircraft carrier" rock, join CONservative LRT who is busy "righting" (sic) his memoirs LMAO (LRS\LTR tm reg'd). Turn "write" (sic) after the Garibaldi.

Ottawa

#169164 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In some hillbilly states.
Exactly. LRS-type lynching party law too.

"Hey, lookit them black N**gers with our white women. String "em up."

Ottawa

#169165 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dah, her passport records are .. sealed! I have an idea, why does Brack H. Obama JUNIOR unseal her records ..... and his???
Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#169166 Aug 27, 2013
http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/x...

"The mysteries of the LFBC PDF have been solved. Amazing work by NBC and others before him like John Woodman and Frank Arduini has led to the remarkable discovery of the hardware and the work flow process that produced the LFBC posted at the White House web site. We do not need to invent a vast forgery conspiracy that includes hundreds of shadowy figures and two administrations in Hawaii. All we need is a simple work flow process that goes on every day in thousands of offices. We have known for some time that a compression process was the most likely explanation for the layers and other features of the LFBC PDF. Now we know exactly. Occam’s Razor rules once again."

Or should this be entitled "Zollo the Clown Unmasked."

Ottawa

#169167 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember bogus U.S. excuses for Iraq war before attacking Syria: China's Xinhua
BEIJING (Reuters)- An attack on Syria would be dangerous and irresponsible, and the world should remember the Iraq war was started by U.S. allegations of weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be false, China's official Xinhua news agency said on Tuesday.
The United States has served Syrian President Bashar al-Assad notice that it believes he was responsible for chemical weapons being used against civilians last week.
Military chiefs from the United States and its European and Middle Eastern allies have met in Jordan for what could be a council of war, should they decide to punish Assad, who has denied using chemical weapons and blamed rebels for the attacks.
more at;
http://news.yahoo.com/remember-bogus-u-excuse...
Two days ago, your buddy LRS was goading Obama to make good his boast on the line in the sand. You guys gotta decide what you want once and for all.

Ottawa

#169168 Aug 27, 2013
My post number 169163 : Read "carries Harriers ".
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169169 Aug 27, 2013
Re: "Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? "

Answer: Obama's mother's passport records HAVE been shown under the Freedom of Information Act. http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/Stanley-An...

There is nothing in the file that indicates that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and the birther site that published the file (or what they said was the complete file) failed to show the date on which the file was created.(I wonder why not?)

Re: "Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts. "

That is true, when they are alive. But she is dead. If you are claiming that Obama's mother was a criminal, please show whatever proof you have.

RationalState

#169170 Aug 27, 2013
Cold Case Posse Silence Timer

"On June 24, 2013, the proof was published that what the Maricopa County Sheriff's Cold Case Posse claimed was conclusive proof of forgery that President Obama's birth certificate had been forged, is actually the normal processing of the Xerox 7655 WorkCentre office machine and Mac Preview. Here's how long the Cold Case Posse has been silent:

63 days 8 hours 37 minutes 2 seconds"

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/

Sooner or later someone had to figure out exactly how the layers and various artifacts were produced by normal processing. Apparently Mile Zullo never got the memo.

RationalState

#169171 Aug 27, 2013
Cold Case Posse referred to IRS for failure to file Form 990

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category/whosw...

"The missing piece of evidence of illegal activity (failure to file Form 990) that I alluded to in a comment yesterday is a letter from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office indicating that there is no financial management or oversight by the Sheriff’s Office of its Cold Case Posse. Here’s the letter:"

[The letter is printed at the URL above.]

In addition to the obviously improper lack of financial oversight and reporting, there is one additional point:

The letter from Maricopa County Sheriff's Office states that the CCP is a 501(c)(3) organization. Duh! That is not "law enforcement."

RationalState

#169173 Aug 27, 2013
"By law an exempt organization is required to provide a copy of Form 1023 upon request and I requested this from the Cold Case Posse in a letter sent by certified mail, but of course the Cold Case Posse doesn’t claim its certified mail."

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category/whosw...

“It sat in the post office box for 15 days and after three notices was declared 'unclaimed.'”

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/08/where-...

Looks like Zollo the Clown has a little problem on his hands. His house of cards is falling.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#169174 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep poops, I think you've been fooled not once but twice. Can't prove anything with CGI, poops. Sorry.
The paper however it’s printed means nothing without the seal and Onaka’s signature stamp Mr. Liars. Why hell, I think even you’re smart enough to know how to print a document.
http://origin.factcheck.org/Images/image/birt...

I wouldn’t worry about me being fooled Mr. Liars as I deal only in fact. The birfoon on the other hand is a 200 time loser well,_________ because he’s an ignorant birfoon I suppose.

Ottawa

#169175 Aug 27, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? "
Answer: Obama's mother's passport records HAVE been shown under the Freedom of Information Act. http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/Stanley-An...
There is nothing in the file that indicates that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961, and the birther site that published the file (or what they said was the complete file) failed to show the date on which the file was created.(I wonder why not?)
Re: "Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts. "
That is true, when they are alive. But she is dead. If you are claiming that Obama's mother was a criminal, please show whatever proof you have.
May be some misunderstanding ref my post, Ellen.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169176 Aug 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, I got it. The ultimate birther CONservative compliment. Stuffed, LTR/LRS clone "Mr Liars" has no reply, cannot wiggle out of it even using the most preposterous lies, goes directly toBirther dictionary and pulls out Ad hominem and CONservative vulgarisms.

A simple reminder of what CON in CONservative means in French, from the Larousse, with translation by yours truly :

CON ; Stupide, inepte. Transl : stupid, inept.

Oh, and there's another definition...

CON : Sexe de la femme. Transl : Woman's sexual organ.

Ha ha, I knew it, and how insulting for every single woman on this earth of ours.

Over and out, loser.
More pathetic blather from the same boring Jercque .... I see I didn't miss anything last night
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169177 Aug 27, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do some learning of your own. Carriers

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-in-serv...
Silly Romper. Jerques is an expert on these matters and your facts and sources are no match for his delusions
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#169178 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>Her ppt records are private. Why the hell should they be shown to the public? Would you want your ppt records shown all over? Even criminals , which she was and is not, don't have to show their ppts.
Another area of expertise there Jercque? Her passport records aren't sealed - but don't let facts interfere with your blind obsessions
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169180 Aug 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, you should have no problem naming those "African greats"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#169181 Aug 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, St. Louis de Monfort.
Good point.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#169182 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
May be some misunderstanding ref my post, Ellen.
Yes, I should have realized that you are a sensible anti-birther. My point is still that although Obama's mother's passport file was made public under a FOI Act request, there was NO proof in it or anywhere else that she had a passport in 1961 (and of course without a passport she could not have gone to a foreign country). Similarly, while the file was made public, apparently the birthers who did so neglected to show the date on which the file was created. The date on which the file was created is unlikely to have been removed from the file, but the birther sites did not show it. And, again, the question is why? Why did they not tell that there is no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport? Why didn't they show the date on which the file was created?

For the same reason, they wanted to fool their gullible readers. They wanted them to assume that there was a reasonable chance that Obama's mother traveled abroad in 1961 so that their gullible readers might still think that there was a reasonable chance that the birth certificate might be forged and the officials of both parties lying. But, since the chances of her having made the trip at all are absurdly low, the combination of her having made the trip and the officials lying is even lower and even gullible folks would not be likely to believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 11 min Dr john 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min sonicfilter 1,126,996
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-23-14 5 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 6 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]