BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
148,841 - 148,860 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
BTW Jercque - while "your" obsessing on language why don't you repeat that nifty song and dance about how "worst ever" means "slightly better than the guy he replaced"?
That one really emphasized your "Rougeness"
I don't know anything about the "your" you refer to. This is something that was many a time incorrectly written by your bosom buddy clone birther birfoon buffoon Justice OMG ha ha LRS. CONservative, LMAO (LTR/LRS tm reg'd). I'll right (sic) to you later, write?(sic)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry poops, I think you're 100% incorrect. He has no Hawaiian BC. Except for a CGI, that is.
Not a problem Mr. Liars because the validity of Obama’s birth document is not determined by what you or any other birfoon thinks.

Record keepers rely on their records and the HDoH says they’ve had Obama’s birth record since Aug 8, 1961 and what's more they can prove it.

The ignorant birfoon on the other hand relies on baseless claims the courts have likened to living in wonderland.

I think you are 100 percent incorrect says the ignorant birfoon as his boat sinks from the holes in his fable.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "Jercque's ass. The source of all his "real" knowledge"
Yes, come closer, face to face. Enjoy.
Did you just say your azz is your face?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but DoH is the authority and two legitimate documents have been "shown". The validity of birth facts and all Hawaiian birth certificates is under the authority of Hawaii DoH. DoH has spoken, and birfoons don't quite understand that if DoH says they have the original vital record and that a person was born in Honolulu, it means that person was born in Honolulu. That is proof beyond reasonable doubt.
So you can fantasize that Governor Lingle, Governor Abercrombie, DoH Directors Fuddy and Fukino, vital Statistics Director Onaka, and others are all in on a plot over 50 years old for which there was no motive, no opportunity, and for which there is no evidence.
Have a nice pipe dream.
<quoted text>
I'm sorry this hurts your wittle feelings, Twinkerbelle, your "golden idol" is a hoax. Motive is easy....greed, power, revenge, etc. Wise up, kid. I am glad you finally gave up on your imaginary vacation! LMAO! What a DAB!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem Mr. Liars because the validity of Obama’s birth document is not determined by what you or any other birfoon thinks.
Record keepers rely on their records and the HDoH says they’ve had Obama’s birth record since Aug 8, 1961 and what's more they can prove it.
The ignorant birfoon on the other hand relies on baseless claims the courts have likened to living in wonderland.
I think you are 100 percent incorrect says the ignorant birfoon as his boat sinks from the holes in his fable.
Yep poops, I think you've been fooled not once but twice. Can't prove anything with CGI, poops. Sorry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ha ha, I got it. The ultimate birther CONservative compliment. Stuffed, LTR/LRS clone "Mr Liars" has no reply, cannot wiggle out of it even using the most preposterous lies, goes directly toBirther dictionary and pulls out Ad hominem and CONservative vulgarisms.
A simple reminder of what CON in CONservative means in French, from the Larousse, with translation by yours truly :
CON ; Stupide, inepte. Transl : stupid, inept.
Oh, and there's another definition...
CON : Sexe de la femme. Transl : Woman's sexual organ.
Ha ha, I knew it, and how insulting for every single woman on this earth of ours.
Over and out, loser.
Time out! Time out!

Score:
0 - 303
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

What he hell, here it is , number 160089. Note : No editing on my part
<quoted text>
Let's study the above paragraph. Is "write" used correctly in this context? What about "prices?". Whatever does it mean? Can you please explain these two words to the gallery, LTR?
Oh, and I never said CONservative was a synonym for birther. A clone? Yes.
Let's NOT! child
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why has Obama used extreme measures to keep his birth certificate secret and to make up lies about his past?
Why would Obama need to use extreme measures when everyone else born in the state gets the same protection without lifting a finger? As usual you make no sense Frank.

And what do you think you know about Obama that he does not know about himself? Remember now Frank, your imaginary Obama is pure fiction. We know you know everything it is to know about him, but we’ll need you to focus on reality for a sec.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove anything with CGI. Sorry.
And yet moron birfoons continue to focus on a meaningless image on the Internet, despite, apparently, being fully aware of it's meaninglessness.

This is peak birfoonery right here.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Will Obobblehead get us into another war? He's drawn so many lines in the sand, I hear they're visible from space.
He'll most likely cave to the pressure from every idiot conservative in the country. They're a blood thirsty lot who are under the impression soldiers and money grow on trees.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet moron birfoons continue to focus on a meaningless image on the Internet, despite, apparently, being fully aware of it's meaninglessness.
This is peak birfoonery right here.
Check the mirror for the "true" definition of meaningless. Otay? You must think you matter? LMAO!
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Lol, the wannabe troll Louisiana Loser can't help but jump when I say jump.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to look up the definition of "tramp." Not only that, but it says a lot about you that you would put down a 17 year old girl for having sexual relations with, as far as we know, only one man but say nothing about an older man who would have sex with a minor.
It was against the law,state and federal law for a married man to have sex with a teenage girl who was not his wife. It was against the law for a older unmarried man to have sex with a seventeen year old girl. Bigamy is still illegal in The United States,although with our liberal law makers things may change. Now is the time to vote these legislators out of office,before they start allowing women to marry their pets,or to marry their sons or daughters.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, the wannabe troll Louisiana Loser can't help but jump when I say jump.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Delusional much? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

For the self-proclaimed "scientists"!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57600138/...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

From left to right: Path, Garther Birks, Twinkerbelle

http://www.profilekiss.com/picture/code-16/hu...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Interracial marriages were illegal until 1967. Hmmm.....!
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional much? LMAO!
Ha ha, you jump right on every post I make within minutes? Got a life, Louisiana Loser?

Jump!

How high, sir?!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Apart from Libya, his mistake, what war did he drag the US into? Where were you in 2001 and 2003 and who was your president?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min ritedownthemiddle 45,769
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 1 hr Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 1 hr Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 1 hr larry 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters